I only love you

By wannasuckmydick

Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again" More

Main charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

25

640 51 89
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"Move DeAndre what is you doing" I said pushing him wiping my lips.

"Yea what the fuck is you doing ?" Mercedes said walking over with keri.

"I ain't neva liked yo dusty ass" keri said looking him up and down with a stank face.

"I-I was just- I thought-"What did you think ?!" I cut him off.

"Thirsty ass nigga !" Chanel said from the couch.

"I thought we was feeling eachother" he said. "You dumb as fuck. She's gay" keri said.

"I'm not gay" I said pointing at her. "But I am fucking married" I said hitting him in his chest.

"married to a girl talking bout she ain't gay" I heard keri mumble but ignored her.

"I didn't know you was married" he said. I smacked my lips holding my hand up so he could see my big ass ring.

"That's a nice ring" he said. "Yea, I know" I said dropping my hand.

"You tryna fuck my life up, I don't need that" l said shaking my head.

"Nooo, no that's not what I'm tryna do at all beyonce" he said grabbing my hand and looking me in my eye.

"I'm just feeling all these feelings for you that I thought left. And now that they're back they're stronger and hard to ignore"

I looked in his eyes for a little seeing he was genuinely speaking and scrunched my eyebrows feeling a weird feeling.

"Baby !" I heard nika call out and I quickly pulled my hands back. 

"Umm I-I'm sorry dre but I can't be with you. I'm married and I love my wife" I said shaking my head.

His face dropped and he sighed "Stink come here" Nika said grabbing me.

She walked me away and I looked back seeing DeAndre frowning.

I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

"Beyonce" Nika said getting my attention once we got to the studio. "Yes baby ?" I asked looking over at her seeing her on one knee.

"You said you wanted me to propose again so-"No Bubba I want a romantic one and sex after" I said making her huff.

"Fine" She said standing up. "I was just playing anyway"

"I know you was. Yo ass don't even have a ring" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Oh I don't ?"she asked then smirked pulling me into her.

"Then what is this" she said pulling a ring pop out her pocket.

"It's giving norbit" I said making her giggle.

"Well you the fine ass light skin" she said and I smirked.

"Mhm. And caca is resbusha" I said making her smile drop while I laughed.

"Her name is coco" she said making my face scrunch. "Why the fuck is you correcting me ?" I asked with a attitude.

"I'm just sa-"No" I cut her off. "I know how to say the bitch name I just decided not to say it like that. Why you correcting me like you fucking her or something ?"

"I'm not fucking her beyonce but that's my friend. You know this" she said.

"Fuck that hoe" I said waving her off.

"Ok and what about DeAntae" she said and I scrunched my face.

"It's DeAndre" I said. "Why you correcting me ?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"You fucking him ?" She asked "Tuh. Girl please" I waved her off.

"Nah answer the question. I saw y'all having y'all lil moment in there" she said.

"What moment ?" I asked mugging her.

"That nigga was holding yo hand and you was looking like you in love and shit" she said.

"You tripping" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Just tell me do you like him ? Cause Freddy said you use to have a crush on him" she said.

"No I don't like him damn" I said mugging her. "Well that's what it looked like"

"You know what" I said rolling my eyes. "I'm about to leave out of here cause you on my nerves right now"

"How I'm on yo nerves when you started this shit ?!" She asked raising her voice.

"I didn't start nothing ! You tripping cause you think I like some nigga" I said starting to get mad.

"Well you acting like you do like the nigga !" She said getting in my face.

"Onika.. get the fuck out my face" I said calmly.

I could feel Sasha trying to come out from how bad she was making me mad right now but I was fighting it cause if I let her out she's gonna fuck her up.

"Or what ? What you gone do ?" She said getting more in my face.

I took a deep breath through my nose looking away from her.

"Oh you mad ? Do sum then" she said pushing me back.

"Roman leave me alone" I said pushing her off me already knowing that's who it was.

That's the only one that begs for a fight, like she's doing right now.

She scoffed looking me up and down "I should bust you in yo shit and go kill that nigga" she said walking off.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down but gun shots cut it short.

I ran out seeing nika ducking behind the door shooting out of it while dre shot into the house.

"Beyonce get out the way !" Chanel said grabbing me and yanking me over with them hiding behind the couch.

"They doing the most" I said rolling my eyes.

"FUCK OUT THE SPOT ! Pussy ass nigga" Nika said slamming the door.

"Cookie !" Chanel exclaimed standing up.

"What ?!" "What's wrong with you ?!" She said looking at her crazy.

"Man that nigga got me hot, that's why his ass leaking" she said un loading her gun.

"You do the most" I said standing up.

"What ?!" She said with her head snapping up at me.

"You heard me !" I said in the same tone she did.

Ain't nobody scared of this angry midget.

"Beyonce stop fucking trying me yo. Like dead ass" she said pausing all her actions.

"Anyway" I said waving her off.

Roman pov:

My hand twitched and I took a deep breath.

I just want Sasha to come out so I can beat her ass cause she trying me right now.

"How bout you go check on yo boyfriend and make sure he ain't outside dead" I said walking off.

"Maybe I will" I heard her say.

"And while you out there you might as well call a fucking ambulance cause you gone have a bullet in you next keep playing with me" I said getting on the elevator.

I was about to close the door but Mercedes got in closing it after her.

"What's going on ?" She asked me. "Ain't shit going on" I said shrugging.

"Obviously something going on. Look how you acting" she said and the elevator stopped.

I rolled my eyes walking past her leaving out.

"Nika" she said following me.

"Man gone on if you just gone be on beyonce side cause I don't have the patience right now"

"I'm just trying to see what's going. I'm not picking sides calm down" she said grabbing my hand.

"Beyonce ass like that fuck nigga" I said angrily.

"She don't like him Nicki" she said shaking her head "How you know ?!"

"I just know. She love yo-"Did she go outside ?" I asked cutting her off.

"That's not important right now" she said shaking her head.

"Did she go outside. Answer the question" I said bouncing my leg.

"Calm down" "I'm calm" I said.

"Put your gun up" she said pointing the me and beyonce room.

"No because if she's out there with that nigga I'm about to shoot this whole neighborhood up" I said in all seriousness.

"Now what you gone do that for ?" She asked me "Because beyonce is trying me today"

"Calm dow-"NO !" I yelled cutting her off.

I was mad as hell right now and nothing was gonna work to calm me down.

"Look it's about time to go get the kids. How about you just go get them and take them to a park or something so you can calm down, ok ?"

I smacked my lips looking away from her "whatever man" I said putting my gun up.

"Come here" she said walking up to me "it's ok" she mumbled pecking my lips.

"Ok ?" She raised a eyebrow "ok" I mumbled.

"Go get the kids daddy" she said pecking my lips again before moving back and I walked away.

I went down stairs and Chanel walked up to me "Where you going ?" She asked.

"To get the kids and get away from beyonce" I said. "Ok I'm coming with you" she said.

"Oh now you wanna be on my side ? Why you ain't staying with beyonce ?" I asked mugging her.

"I learned my lesson cookie. You're my sister and I'm going to be here for you" she said.

"I don't need you to be here for me" I said.

"Mhm. Ok now come on" she said grabbing my hand walking away.

We went outside and the first thing I seen was beyonce wrapping dre arm up.

She looked up mugging me "Fuck is you looking at bitch ?!" I snapped at her.

I don't care how much onika love this girl. She acting hella weird right now and I'm not fucking with it.

"You !" She said standing up.

I looked in her eyes seeing it was Sasha and nodded about to walk over there but Chanel pulled me back.

"Let me go yo" I said ready to fight. "Cookie calm down. That's your wife, think about what you tryna do"

"Well she acting like she that nigga wife !" I exclaimed.

"No Chanel let her go. Cause if she come over here I'm knocking her ass back over there" I heard Sasha say.

"You ain't gone do shit !!" I said looking over at her. "Watch me" she said.

"Come on cookie let's just go. Beyonce you need to chill girl you tripping" Chanel said.

"No SHE tripping. And I'm ready to fight now" Sasha said shrugging.

"Fuck you" I spat. "Fuck you too !"

I just walked away going to the car and getting in.

"Let me smoke me a blunt" I said starting to roll up.

"She really got me hot yo" I said and Chanel sighed. "All of this stuff out of no where" she said.

"Man she started this shit ! I took her to the back trying to joke with her and shit and then she slip coco in the conversation and say her name wrong. All I did was correct her and she get mad at me but when I say that nigga name wrong she corrected me too !" I exclaimed.

"She like that nigga. I know she do like it's no changing my mind from that shit" I said licking the blunt.

"Then I had already seen them holding hands and shit. Looking like they in love" I heard Chanel sigh making me look over at her.

"What ?" I asked lighting my blunt then driving off.

"Y'all need to keep y'all space from each other right now cause it's hella emotions going on"

I shook my head hitting the blunt "I know if she cheat on me with that nigga im going to prison for murder" I said looking over at her.

"Cookie.." she started. "I'm serious Chanel. Like dead serious" I said taking another puff.

"On mommy grave"

Sasha pov:

I paced back and forth through the driveway trying to calm myself down.

"You good" dre asked me. "What ?" I asked mugging him.

"I said are you ok" he repeated. "No nigga ! I wanna fucking fight !!" I exclaimed.

"You let her treat you like that ?" He asked "Treat me like what ?" I asked with my same mug.

"Trying to fight you and shit" he said and I just waved him off.

"I'm always fighting Roman. It's nothing new" I said still trying to calm myself.

"Damn.. that ain't no way to treat a girl" he said shaking his head.

"She's a girl too" I said "Still. If that's your wife you shouldn't be trying to hit on her" he said.

"Well that's not how we work" I said dismissing the conversation.

"Aye chill. Sit down with me" he said making me look down at him.

I looked at him for a while then rolled my eyes sitting next to him.

I took a deep breath putting my face in my hands. "i hope she comes back tonight" I mumbled.

"You want her to come back after all that ?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Yes. That's my wife" I said then sighed.

I just got my family back.

"How long y'all been together ?" He asked "Since I was sixteen" I said.

"Damn that's a long time. Couples usually lose love" he said.

"Nah I ain't lose none of my love for her. It's all there. And I know she love me too. All this shit is because she love me" I said then looked at him seeing he was already looking at me.

"She thinks I like you" I said and he smiled.

"Wellll... Do you ?" He asked. "No. I mean I use to but that's in the past" I said.

"Why you don't like me now ?" He asked. "I'm married" I said showing my ring.

"What about if you wasn't married. Would you like me ?" He asked.

"If I wasn't married to Nika I would probably be dead" I said being honest.

"So that's a no ?" He asked. "It's a i don't know" I said shrugging.

"But don't you think I'm cute ?" He asked smiling making me laugh a little bit.

"Yea you a lil cute I guess" I said shrugging.

"Beyonce !" Keri said coming out the house and I rolled my eyes.

"What ?" I asked "Come here" she said.

I sighed getting up walking over to her.

"What's up with you ? Is you feeling that nigga ?" She asked me.

"No keri. We're friends" I said. She shook her head at me.

"He kissed you bey" "ok ? So ?" I said.

"Look if you can't see the problem then it's no use to me talking to you. But just know if some shit go down you the one in the wrong this time" she said.

"How about you just worry about you and Melly" I said. "I'm trying to help yo ass"

"I don't need help keri. Ain't shit going on just mind yours" I said and she scoffed.

"Ok. When Nika drop yo ass for talking to this nigga don't come to me then" she said.

"Ok I won't cause that's not gonna happen" I said mugging her.

"Yea Whateva, I'm out Mercedes this hoe tripping" she said waving me off then walking away.

"Bye" I said waving at her.

"Bye the fuck. Long neck ass" she said flicking me off getting in her car.

"Um dre I think you should go" Mercedes said poking her head out the door.

"Why he gotta leave ?" I asked. "Because I need to talk to you" she said looking at me. 

"He can sta-"No beyonce." She cut me off and I huffed.

"Dre you gotta go" I said looking at him.

"Alright. Give me a hug" he said standing up.

He walked over to me and hugged me rocking from side to side"Ok that's enough" Mercedes said.

We pulled back and I watch him leave before huffing and looking away.

I don't know why everybody tripping

Hello

How was y'all day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.6K 40
'๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ' ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”...
21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
74.5K 3.1K 21
Nicki x Beyonce
11.9K 703 13
Beynika