𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 • amane...

بواسطة tomorrow-by-tsundere

――甘い夜 | 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 SEQUEL to Ghosted | Hanako-kun x Reader After the memories of getting ghosted a... المزيد

/ /sweet night
sweet night: trailer
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 + 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 [PLEASE READ]
𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄
𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐇
𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 ♡
𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐀
𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀
𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎
𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇
𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 ♡
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐘♡
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀
𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐇
𝐉𝐀𝐙𝐙
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 ♡
𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐊𝐈
𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘
𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐙𝐄♡
𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐆𝐋𝐘
𝐊𝐎𝐅 ♡
𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇
𝐉𝐘
𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐒
𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈
𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀
𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀♡
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐈
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋
𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 ♡
𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ♡
𝐉𝐄𝐒
𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 ♡
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍
𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀
𝐉𝐈𝐍
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 ♡
𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄
𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐈𝐂𝐄♡
𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐋
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝐋𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖
𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐐 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐔𝐃𝐀: 𝐀𝐍 (𝐔𝐍)𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎 𝐅𝐓. 𝐘/𝐍
𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟓
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟔
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟕
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟖
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈

410 20 66
بواسطة tomorrow-by-tsundere

Theater play is the most voted choices amongst the list of things that they should do for the cultural festival. Some students might do a café already so it's best to do something more different. Yashiro dismissed those who are in clubs and left the rest for Akane, who's now the class representative, to manage what story are they going to play.

The Astronomy Club gathered around their club room to discuss about their plans, Y/n has to create the idea, she had no choice, she volunteered to be the leader of this club anyways. Y/n was sitting backwards on the chair in front of her members: Tsurumaki, Hazawa, Yeonji, Yejun and their newest members Karin Takeuchi and Hari Min from the middle school department. "How about a fortune telling booth? Like those people where they tell you what you are based on your horoscope." Yejun suggested.

"Fortune telling?" Karin questioned.

"I mean we're in the Astronomy Club so why not throw in some horoscope thingy?" Yeonji added as she crossed her legs. Y/n raised her hand to prevent them from speaking further, she was silent during their discussion of ideas and now, the floor is hers.

"What are you guys doing for your class though? We should do something easy for our club so that we have time to focus in both ways."

Karin raised her hand. "We'll be providing mini games. I'm mostly free at that time so I have the time to stop by, I don't know if Hari has free time, she's assigned to hand out the prizes." Y/n rubbed her chin, nodding at every word her junior says. Tsurumaki and Hazawa are free at the time of the festival since few of their classmates volunteered to be guides in their booths. Yejun and Yeonji's class are having a restaurant but they will only be waiters and waitresses in some period of time.

"Our class is having a theatre play and it is up to the Class Rep to think about what we'll play. I will be mostly exerting my efforts in the club but it depends whether my assigned role will be relevant to the story." Y/n explained, getting off her chair as she went to the board and wrote her suggestions. "A film showing of a documentary about the celestial bodies is nice, but we need something that would attract the students. Although since we all have different duties, hopefully our class and club schedules don't come at the same day."

"How about a museum where we showcase a model of the Solar System, then some papier mache asteroids and meteors?" Yeonji asks.

"That would be cool but that's too common nowadays." Y/n replied. She mentally sighed, if this is what their previous leader went through during the preparation then she salutes Emi for bearing everything till the end. Y/n recalled an event a long time ago where an internet friend of hers from the Philippines told her about projecting a constellation map inside a black room that is made of cloth. "Wait guys holy fucking shit! I HAVE AN IDEA!" She announced.

"We need a big ass black cloth that would cover this room, then we'll have a movie projector to share this interactive stellar map in my laptop and it would light up the whole black cloth." Y/n explained with a huge smile on her face, her eyes sparkling at the idea that she had. The members murmured in agreement, even Tsurumaki raised her hand to provide for the black cloth. "People can choose to take photos inside, or maybe have a date inside then the available members will showcase about the planets, moon and stars."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"We have to exert authentic acting here!" Akane clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Most of you chose the infamous tragedy, Romeo and Juliet as our theatre play, if this is what everyone wants then that means we have to make the scenes real. What I'm saying is that our Romeo and Juliet should be a couple, it would feel uncomfortable if we randomly pick two people you know."

Everyone seemed to agree with that statement. Y/n thought that it highlights the realistic lovey dovey scenes to the two naïve lovers if the two people who get to play them both are a couple. Maya raised her hand firmly. "What if I direct the whole stage play? I want to volunteer." She said. "We also need people to create the props along with the lighting."

Akane's face brightened, he tosses the whiteboard marker to Maya and gave her a thumbs up meaning that he liked the idea of her directing the play. Maya Yamato was known to be an expert with electronics but she was willing to manage the class for the festival. Amane was on his desk, bored as hell since Y/n is away to have a meeting with her club to discuss their ideas. He sighed every five seconds, he places his cheek against his palm and for the next three seconds he switches to the other palm. "Aoi-kun is right, we need the acting to be authentic so we're going to settle the idea of a couple in our class to play as Romeo and Juliet."

Someone from the corner of the room raised their hand. "Remember the last Romeo and Juliet play from the previous cultural festival? The leading couple doesn't seem lovey dovey to the point that we can see that their lips didn't meet when they kissed." They said as they quoted the "kissed" part of their speech.

"I see, you agree to my idea as well." Maya opens the cap of the whiteboard marker and started to write all the characters in Romeo and Juliet on the board. Y/n arrived just in time, closing the door behind her with her foot. "Oh L/n-san, you're just in time."

"Did I miss anything?" Y/n whispered next to Amane as she sat down on her chair.

"We're assigning roles for the play." Amane replied.

"Yamato says that the people who will be playing Romeo and Juliet should be a couple to make the play look real." Yuju added, she quickly raised her hand. "I have an idea, what if we make the guy play as Juliet, then a girl to play Romeo? Like, that would be cool! Also we should make the guys do the girl roles and the girls do the boy roles for a twist."

"Now we're talking! Dibs on L/n and Yugi on that role!"

"What?!" Y/n and Amane shouted in unison at the mention of their name that they should take the role of the infamous tragic lovers. They weren't really complaining but they are shocked that they were picked. There could be a lot of hidden couples in their class yet they happen to choose them.

"I know right? They seem to be the appropriate couple to get this role."

"True, they're comfortable with one another."

"To be honest, I thought they were already dating during that preparation before that school festival that we thought it was a cultural festival."

Y/n wouldn't mind to get the lead role, at least preparing for their contribution to the cultural festival would be easy, plus the theatre play is a one time thing so maybe after that she'll have time for the club. Everyone who joined the cultural festival will get to watch the play. It seems that they took a liking to Yuju's idea of letting a girl play Romeo and a guy play Juliet. "Then its settled! Yugi-kun and L/n-san will take the role."

"Ah, the perfect combination doesn't exi―"

"Yugi seems to be fitting to Juliet's role. Besides, he looks more feminine to be honest plus he has a short height. Would've mistaken him as L/n's girlfriend if I hadn't known..." Amane felt a heavy feeling on his chest once he overheard his classmates talking about his features as they see him as a pretty boy rather than those ikemen looking characters in anime. He sighed, mentally blaming himself for having long lashes and big eyes and a small height.

Amane was insecure. "Amane, we got the lead role!" Y/n chirped excitedly. "I get to play the male's role, gotta exert my ikemen acting skills―wait, Amane-kun? You alright?" She noticed the change of look on his face since he was staring down on his desk. He was startled but then he forced a smile.

"I'm fine, I'm glad to have the lead role with you." Amane winced, his under eyes crinkling a bit. After that, they assigned the other students with their roles, such as Eunha and Yamabuki being Lord and Lady Montague, Aoi and Akane as the Capulets, Fuji is the nurse, Yashiro is Benevolio, Chiyu is Tybalt and Sowon is Mercutio and so on. Amane didn't bother to listen to the rest of the conversation, he felt so insecure about his looks being too girly for others.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I'm looking forward to the theatre play." Y/n says as she sat on top of her desk, dangling her legs as she applied chapstick on her lips and fixed her piercings on her left ear. She raised her hand up into the air and the other on her chest to re-enact as Romeo. "My beloved Juliet―how does that sound Amane-kun?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Amane didn't reply, well, it has been like that ever since Maya announced the roles, he became silent throughout the day and it's bugging Y/n for some reason. "Amane-kun? Is there something wrong?" Y/n asked. No response, just silence―well what else could it be? To her surprise, Amane stood up from his chair and turned to look at Y/n with a glare, putting his hands on the sides of her legs so she wouldn't escape. Thankfully, they're alone. "W-Wha? Amane?!"

"I want to show you that I can be a guy too..." Amane, for the first time, finally spoke with a monotonous tone. Y/n was beyond confused―where the hell did that came from? Amane dipped his head down to her shoulder, opening his mouth slightly to give it a small bite until he stopped midway, he ended up burying his head against it. "Do you think of me as a guy?"

"Of course, Amane." Now she's even more confused, she gently strokes his hair. "What's wrong? Hmm?" Amane took a deep breath and explained that he overheard his classmates talking about him suiting a female role since he looks less than any normal guy in class. Y/n felt her blood boil, how dare they look down on her boyfriend like that, making it seem like having feminine features from a guy is a bad thing. Unforgivable.

"Amane dear, no." Y/n reaches over to cup his cheeks to make him look at her, he was pouting slightly, sticking his bottom lip out. "I love the way you look, your eyes, nose, lips and your long lashes. You don't need those stupid motherfuckers' opinion to bash your appearance, you don't have to change yourself just for me to think that you look good. Not only you have a kind personality, you're my pretty handsome boy."

Amane chuckled, grabbing her wrists as he leaned against the warmth on her palms radiating to his cheeks, or maybe because he was blushing by her words. "Do you want me to tell Yamato-san to like, switch our roles?" Y/n asked, maybe Amane getting a female role would make him uncomfy so she thought she could negotiate with Maya to switch their roles with one another.

"You don't have to dear, I don't mind." Amane reassured her. "But maybe I don't mind being your Juliet, Romeo~" He cooed in a playful tone. Y/n sighed in relief, Amane looks happy so she brushed his bangs to reveal his forehead and planted a kiss on it. Though their planned theater play has some weird role choices for their classmates, like Reona being Paris despite not being a fitting role, but she can pull it off somehow. Friar Lawrence―the 15th century wingman of Romeo and Juliet is going to be played by Yuju.

Weird roles, at least it's going to be authentic.

The next day, the whole 2-A students worked hard for their theater play and it's all thanks to Maya for directing everyone else, making sure that everything runs smoothly and real. "Okay just move the swords side by side." Y/n told Reona while acting on the scene where Romeo and Paris are fighting in the crypt where Juliet was fast asleep.

After their rehearsals, Y/n sat on the floor and grabbed a bottle of water and drank it all up. "Somehow, I feel kind of shy when we're going to kiss on stage." Y/n muttered with her cheeks turning red, remembering that she's going to kiss Amane in front of everyone watching. "I'm so used to kissing when we're alone."

"We just made out yesterday―"

"Don't mention it―" Y/n quickly covered Amane's lips so he wouldn't spill any more tea. "Sheesh, you're too noisy."

"Not as noisy as you―"

"Ugh, Amane-kun." Y/n narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend with an obvious blush on her face. Amane couldn't help but to chuckle at her reaction whenever he mentions the things Y/n does in their relationship. "Let's just go practice with the others okay?" Y/n stood up from the floor and helped Amane stand up.

There was a wave of nostalgia that Y/n felt when she saw her classmates working on their part in the school festival. Last year before she met Hanako, they held a school festival and Class 1-A did a pastry café where Y/n, Yashiro and Aoi had the whole day to bake cookies and cakes―the fact that she and Souho were not yet dating at the time.

Souho. Y/n's heart ached a bit, it's been a month since he passed away―he would've visited the school festival if he was still alive, she wondered if he actually reunited with Hina in the far shore. After hours of practice had passed, Y/n and Amane were left alone in the classroom to reenact their lines for the play, to make it authentic and for them to be comfortable with one another since they will be performing in front of a huge crowd.

"Alright, let's do this again." Y/n cleared her throat and spoke in a smooth husky voice as she red her script. "Oh then, dear saint, let our lips do what our hands do. Grant my prayer or my faith will turn into despair."

"Saints don't move, even when they grant prayers." Amane pitched his voice a little high enough to sound like a girl who has a deep voice.

"Then don't move while I do my prayer." Y/n takes a strawberry from the plastic container and placed it inside her mouth between her teeth. Amane moves closer to her since this is the part where they should kiss―according to the script and Y/n was supposed to be the one who will initiate it first. Amane swiftly takes a bite of the strawberry that she was holding using her teeth, their lips were brushing against each other, then he pulled away while chewing half of the strawberry. "...You took my strawberry."

"Then do my lips now have the sin they took from yours?" Amane asked while happily chewing on the strawberry.

"Sin from my lips? You encourage crime with your sweetness~" Y/n purposedly leaned in to Amane with every ounce of her confidence rushing through her veins, knowing that this is the perfect opportunity for her to take the first move―and for stealing half of her strawberry. "Give me my sin again~" She smirked while pecking his lips.

"Awh? Just a peck? I thought you can do better than that, my dear." Amane chortled while pointing to his lips. "Why not a longer one?"

"Amane―this is a school roleplay." Y/n reminded with a deadpanned expression on her face. Amane just shrugged, he's only there for kisses amyways. He scoots closer as he slides his fingers on the gap between her fingers, once again leaning in to her face. "You know we can't do that..."

"Sweetheart, this is rehearsals." Amane nuzzled his nose against hers in which Y/n lets out a giggle and soon he finds himself repeatedly pecking her soft lips that she grinned midway. "It's not yet the real thing."

"Well damn Yugi, I didn't know Juliet is the top." The couple turned around and saw Yamabuki standing there like that one emoji in your phone's keypad. "I thought this is rehearsals, not a kissing booth―"

"Yamabuki for fucks sake shoo―!" Amane yelled out in embarrassment with his face turning red for being caught in the act. Y/n covered her face in shame. Yamabuki cackled through the halls being proud that he successfully cockblocked the two. "I fucking hate it when someone walks in and interrupt us..." He murmured under his breath.

"Yamabuki is just bitter that he couldn't get himself a partner because he spends his time on his phone looking at memes." Y/n assured while her left eye twitched in annoyance.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

loraine's note:

yeah so, i'm back to grace you all with my presence and the results are in so our first place in the poll is~ 

"vacation for two (ft. beach and summer festival)" is our winner, so after the school festival, you two are going to have a vacation together just the two of u :>

here are the top three scenarios that are most voted:

vacation for two - 18 votes

more makeout sessions - 17 votes

y/n topping (ara ara reader-san) - 9 votes

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

47K 1.1K 10
[Hananene] Come along for the ride with Hanako and Yashiro as they fall more and more in love! There with be lots of fluff, plenty of intimate moment...
31.9K 678 16
Y/n knew Amane and Tsukasa in the past. Now they're ghosts but she's alive?? And has no memories of them. Will her memories return when she meets the...
41.5K 643 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
412K 15K 66
Hanako-kun X Ghost Reader 【Spoiler Alert!: Following the manga events】 Hey, have you heard? This school have seven mysteries. You haven't? Then I'll...