๐ซ๐ž๐ | ๐ก๐ฉ ๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐œ๐ฎ

fictionalwifey_ tarafฤฑndan

๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ... Daha Fazla

๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ยน
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ยฒ
๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ ยน
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ ยฒ
๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ถ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
001 : ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜†'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
002 : ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜, ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜†
003 : ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
004 : ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€

005 : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ

17.5K 682 270
fictionalwifey_ tarafฤฑndan

005 : LOKI HAS A KNEELING KINK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[HELICARRIER BRIDGE - NIGHT]

As they are waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition, Coulson and Steve stand side by side, waiting.

COULSON: I mean, if it's not too much trouble.

Clint smiled at the screen before turning to face Steve, "He was talking about the trading cards, wasn't he?" Steve nodded in response.

Clint then turned to both Inessa and Natasha and said quietly to them, "I wonder if he still wants the trading cards signed," but not quite quietly enough because the others heard him.

"What?" Steve questioned, confused. Clint realized his mistake when he looked at Inessa, Natasha, and Fury, who were all glaring at him.

"What? Nothing, I didn't say anything," Clint said, the team's eyes narrowing in suspicion except for Natasha, Inessa, and Fury. "Well, let's add this to the list of 'What we all need to talk about,' we're putting this second on the list as the first is the marriage of the terminator and our starfire over there," Tony said.

STEVE: No, no. It's fine.

COULSON: It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but -

SITWELL: We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent.

COULSON: Location?

SITWELL: Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding.

FURY: Captain, you're up.

Steve nods and walks off.

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[STUTTGART MUSEUM ​- NIGHT]

Loki standing in front of the museum, dressed in 21st century attire and with the scepter, disguised as a cane, walks up to the entrance of the gala.

"You know he's kinda hot if you forget he's bad and trying to take over the world," someone said randomly, some looked at her as if they were insane, while others nodded in agreement. Inessa and Natasha were part of that group, making the team look at them as if they were insane.

[STUTTGART GALA - NIGHT]

Inside, a lavished gala with an orchestra playing, is interrupted as the Head Doctor walks up to the mic.

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[HELICARRIER - STEVE'S LOCKER -​ NIGHT]

Steve walks into his own locker room. As he approaches to the steel cabinet, the doors already reveal the updated Captain America Suit, along with the famous Shield. He stands in silence.

˚˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[STUTTGART MUSEUM -​ NIGHT]

Outside the museum, German Guards stand in their positions. One of them is standing on top of the roof, scoping. He then hears a thwack! He looks down. One of his guards is shot with an arrow.

"What the - "

He raises his gun. He is shot dead by an arrow. Falls down. Barton and his crew arrive at the doors of the locked science building. Barton looks at the retinal scanner. He pulls out a SHIELD eye scanner instrument.

[STUTTGART GALA ​- NIGHT]

Loki looks from above the museum and descends down to where the Head Doctor is. As he makes it down and near the stage, he flips his cane to the other end.

The guard there notices him, pulls out his gun, but Loki clubs his head in. chaos erupts. Guests begin to leave the museum. Loki grabs the doctor and flips him over onto a marble table of the Mythological Creatures Bilchsteim. Loki pulls out an optical torture device. He plunges down the doctor's eye. The doctor twists in pain.

They winced at the Doctor's scream of pain, and others looked at Loki with caution, as if he was about to pull out the same optical torture device and torture them with it.

Thor glared at them, as did Inessa and Natasha, who had already concluded that Loki was also mind controlled.

[STUTTGART MUSEUM -​ NIGHT]

Suddenly, from Barton's instrument, a holographic eye of the head doctor appears and the image of the doctor appears on screen.

"So that's why you needed the eye..."

The doors to the facility open. Barton walks in and finds in a cabinet, a glass thermos with a cylinder of iridium.

[STUTTGART GALA -​ NIGHT]

As the crowd runs away, Loki slowly walks out and materializes in his gold armor and helmet. The police arrive and with no hesitation, he blasts the cars, flipping them over and over.

LOKI: Kneel before me.

"Kinky," Ginny exclaimed, as her mother looked at her, shocked, and her brothers laughed.

The crowd ignores him. Another Loki appears, blocking the crowd. Loki after Loki appears, they all grin as they raise their spears, encircling the crowd.

LOKI: I said. Kneel!

Everyone becomes quiet and kneels in front of him. Loki embracing his arms out, smiling.

"Gods, you looked so proud of yourself," Inessa said as she turned to face Loki, "Do you have a kneeling kink or something?"

"For Odin's sake, I do not have a kneeling kink," Loki scowled, Inessa mockingly tilting her head at him, "Are you sure? It's okay don't lie, we don't judge," she added.

LOKI: Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

As the words resonate to the kneeling crowd, an Elder German Man refuses to kneel and stands, heroic.

ELDER GERMAN MAN: Not to men like you.

Everyone exclaimed, and some even stood up in support of the elderly man on the screen.

LOKI: There are no men like me.

ELDER GERMAN MAN: There are always men like you.

LOKI: Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example.

Loki is about to execute him with his scepter as the light glows blue. Just as the energy beam shoots out, Steve arrives. He dives in just in time and blocks the blast with his shield, knocking down Loki on his ass.

"Nice entrance," someone complimented, and Steve blushed slightly. "Thank you," he replied.

STEVE: You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

LOKI: [standing up] The soldier. A man out of time.

STEVE: I'm not the one who's out of time.

From above Cap, the Quinjet arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki.

NATASHA [over the speaker]: Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.

Loki fires a bolt of blue energy at the quinjet. Natasha and Inessa both maneuver it just in time, allowing Cap to throw his shield at Loki. They both start fighting.

Cap is thrown to the ground by Loki. Cap then throws his shield, which Loki swats away. Loki knocks Cap down with all the moves of a boxer. Standing over him, he points the tip of his scepter on his helmet.

LOKI: Kneel.

STEVE: Not today!

Cap flips him over and uses his leg to knock him out. Loki grabs him and flips him over.

[QUINJET ​- NIGHT]

Natasha and Inessa in their Black Widow suits, both trying to figure out how to take a shot.

NATASHA [to Inessa]: The guy's all over the place.

Suddenly, AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" overdrives the quinjet's speakers.

INESSA: Great, the egotistical billionaire has arrived.

Tony gasped dramatically and turned to face Inessa, only to find her staring at him blankly. "Was I lying?" she asked, and he opened his mouth to respond, but nothing came out, prompting him to turn away from a smug Inessa.

Bucky leaned in, looking back and forth between Inessa and Tony, to ask Steve, "Are they always like this?" Steve shaked his head, responding, "You have no idea."

TONY [over the earpiece]: Agent Romanoff, Agent Morozova, did you miss me?

Steve and Loki both look up at the sky. Tony, dressed in his Iron Man suit, flies over and blasts Loki to the ground. Tony has landed. He gets to his feet and pulls out every piece of weaponry in the suit.

TONY: Make your move, Reindeer Games.

"Do you have nicknames for everyone?" Fred asked, amused by the multitude of nicknames. "Yeah, nicknames are just more fun," Tony replied.

Loki puts up his hands and surrenders. His armor materializes away.

Steve walks over to Tony. The quinjet begins to land in the background.

TONY: Good move.

STEVE: Mr. Stark.

TONY: Captain.

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[QUINJET -​ NIGHT]

Natasha and Inessa watch the skies. Thunder. Coming out of nowhere. Fury speaks over their headset.

FURY [over quinjet radio]: Said anything?

NATASHA [into headset]: Not a word.

INESSA [into headset]: They're determined not to say anything, which is surprising given how much bullshit he was spewing earlier.

Loki scoffed at what Inessa said, "Rude," Inessa turned to him, saying, "What I said was true, you were full of bullshit, and you might still be," as Loki glared at her.

FURY [over quinjet radio]: Just get him here. We're low on time.

With Loki tied up and cuffed to his seat, Tony and Steve watch from a distance, whispering.

STEVE: I don't like it.

TONY: What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?

"I'm loving the nicknames," Fred said, with George nodding in agreement. Tony turned to them, smirking, saying, "Why, thank you Cheeto-head and Carrot top."

STEVE: I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop.

TONY: Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?

STEVE: What?

TONY: It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle.

Steve looks at Tony, finally meeting his ego match.

"You know someday we're going to have to pick sides between those two," Inessa said as she looked at the two on the screen. Natasha turned to her and asked, "What makes you think that?" Inessa shook her head deep in thought, "I don't know, it's a feeling I guess."

STEVE: Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in.

TONY: Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you.

Thunder and Lightning nearly hit the jet, making it shake violently.

NATASHA: Where's this coming from?

Loki leans forward, looking around.

INESSA: [looking back at Loki with a look of realization in her eyes] Fuck, I think I know.

"I was surprised a mere mortal could figure that out so quickly," Loki said to Inessa, who raised her eyebrows at him. "That's a very backhanded compliment, but thanks I guess," she replied.

Thunder rumbles overhead. Loki stares out the window intently.

STEVE [to Loki]: What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?

LOKI: I'm not overly fond of what follows.

A blinding light strikes the jet from the outside. There's no light. A king. Thor, the Mighty Thor opens the ramp, grabs Loki by the throat, and flies away. Steve and Tony are dumbfounded. Tony puts on the Iron Helmet.

TONY: Now there's that guy.

NATASHA: Another Asgardian?

STEVE: Think the guy's friendly?

"I am friendly Captain," Thor said, to which Steve replied, "I know that now Thor."

TONY: Doesn't matter. If he frees
Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost.

Tony turns and gets ready to jump off the jet to chase after Thor.

STEVE: Stark, we need a plan of attack!

TONY: I have a plan. Attack.

Tony jumps out of the jet and chases after Thor. Steve grabs a parachute to follow.

NATASHA: I'd sit this one out, Cap.

STEVE: I don't see how I can.

NATASHA: These guys come from legends, they're basically gods.

"We are God's Lady Natasha," Thor said, to which Natasha replied, "I know that now Thor, and it's just Natasha."

STEVE: There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

Cap straps on the chute, grabs his shield, and dives out the plane, head first.

NATASHA: [Natasha turns to Inessa] You're going to go after them, aren't you?

INESSA: Yup! [she stands up, takes off her headset, and walks to the ramp, where she grabs a parachute]

"Of course she would," Fury sighed, shaking his head, already predicting what Inessa was about to do.

NATASHA: [looking back over her shoulder as Inessa prepares to jump] Be careful!

INESSA: [turning back to Natasha] I'm always careful [she then jumps]

NATASHA: [mutturing] Idiots.

"You love us," Tony said to Natasha. "I love my sister, but the answer for you and Steve is debatable." Natasha said, as Inessa smirked at Tony and Steve. Natasha's statement caused Yelena to frown slightly, but she quickly covered it up.

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[MOUNTAIN LEDGE -​ NIGHT]

Somewhere out in the European mountains, Thor throws Loki into the side of the mountain. He raises the mighty hammer, Mjölnir. He looks down at his brother, who he thought to be dead and is angry to see him alive in this fashion.

THOR: Where is the Tesseract?

LOKI: [laughs] I missed you too.

THOR: Do I look to be in a gaming mood?!

"Well, you looked like you were about to murder him."

LOKI: Oh, you should thank me. With the Bifrost gone, how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here? Your precious Earth.

Thor drops Mjölnir, causing the mountain to quake. He picks up Loki. His brother. Although Thor is pissed for what he has done, a family is everything to a man or god.

THOR: I thought you were dead.

Hannah asked, "What made you think he was dead?" "It wouldn't have been the first time," Thor replied, perplexing everyone else.

LOKI: Did you mourn?

THOR: We all did. Our father -

LOKI: Your father. He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?

"Well, Rock of Ages, welcome to the Daddy issues club, which includes the majority of us the Avengers," Tony said to Loki, who was staring at him.

Loki scoffed at Tony's remark, "I do not have "Daddy issues," Stark, he snapped, "Whatever you say, Reindeer Games," Tony sarcastically said.

Thor lets go of Loki, who walks away from Thor, causing an even bigger wedge between them.

THOR: We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?

LOKI: [turns around] I remember a shadow. Living in the shade of your greatness.

Listening to him, Ron can sympathize with this Loki guy, as he used to live in the shadow of his siblings, but over time learned not to think hat way.

LOKI: I remember you tossing me into an abyss. I was and should be king!

THOR: So you take the world I love as recompense for your imagined slights. No, the Earth is under my protection, Loki.

LOKI: [laughs] And you're doing a marvelous job with that. The humans slaughter each other in droves, while you idly threat. I mean to rule them. And why should I not?

THOR: You think yourself above them.

LOKI: Well, yes.

THOR: Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother. Throne would suit you ill.

Angrily, Loki shoves his brother to the side. He walks back up to the ledge. Turns around.

LOKI: I've seen worlds you've never known about! I have grown, Odinson, in my exile! I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when I wield it -

THOR: Who showed you this power? Who controls the would-be-king?

LOKI: I am a king!

THOR: Not here! You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home.

LOKI: I don't have it. You need the cube to bring me home, but I've sent it off I know not where.

THOR: [Mjölnir flies back to his grasp.] You listen well, brother. I -

Thor is thrown off the mountain by Iron Man, who tackles him in the middle of his sentence.

LOKI: I'm listening.

Everyone laughed at Loki's remark, "Talk about timing," Blaise said.

[FOREST ​- CONTINUOUS]

Thor and Tony crash into the forest. Thor rolls himself up. Tony is still standing, but keeps his distance. The helmet opens up.

THOR: Do not touch me again!

TONY: Then don't take my stuff.

"I am not yours, nor am I stuff, Stark," Loki said, glaring at Stark, who rolled his eyes and raised his hands in surrender.

THOR: You have no idea what you're dealing with.

TONY: Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Their jaws dropped at Tony's audacity and balls in saying that to a literal God. "You have guts to say that to him," someone said, as Tony shrugged.

THOR: This is beyond you, metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice!

TONY: He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of my way - tourist.

The Iron Man helmet clamps up and he walks away. In one quick move, Thor pulls Mjölnir, throws it, and Knocks Tony clear across into a tree.

Everyone winced as Thor knocked Tony down; Thor apologized to Tony, but Tony waved it off and said it was fine and in the past.

TONY: {Inside The Suit} Okay.

From the mountain side, Loki watches in amusement. Thor raises his hand. Mjölnir flies back to his hand. Thor swings the hammer, summoning a ray of energy. Tony stands up and from his hand boosters, a blast of energy knocks the mighty avenger on his ass.

Tony flies back up and knocks Thor into a tree. Right back at you, bitch! Thor, kneeling on the ground, pulls Mjölnir to his hand, raises it to the skies and pulls in lightning and thunder! Thor points the hammer at Tony and the outpouring of bolts lighting increases in intensity.

"Merlin," someone exclaimed breathlessly as they all stared in awe at the two heroes fighting on the screen.

Tony falls back.

JARVIS: {INSIDE THE SUIT} Power at 400% capacity.

"Four hundred percent?!?"

TONY: How about that?

Tony fires away from his hand boosters, pushing Thor to his knees. Like two gunslingers ready to draw, both Thor and Tony fly towards each other and meet in the middle and ascend up.

[SKY ​- NIGHT]

The two battle. Tony grasps Thor, elbowing him and smashing him into the side of a mountain.

Thor leaps off the mountain and takes Tony with him.

[FOREST ​- CONTINUOUS]

Thor and Tony crash right back down, smashing down every tree possible. Tony yanks Thor right up. Thor grabs both hand boosters and begins to crush them. Tony quickly charges as much energy as he can and shoots energy in Thor's face. Thor falls back, losing his stance. Tony headbutts Thor, with his gold-titanium alloy helmet. Thor headbutts him with his fuckin' head and actually sends Tony across the forest.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats as the two continued to fight on the screen.

"Where were you? I thought you jumped and went after them as well?" Lily asks condescendingly, turning to face Inessa. Inessa rolled her eyes and ignored the redhead. James frowned as he looked at his wife.

Tony boosts up and flies back at Thor, grabbing him by the arm and cape and swinging him into another tree. Thor looks up, ready. Thor runs with all his patience out the window. Tony swings and misses, giving Thor the momentum to grab him, lift him and smash him down hard.

Thor summons back Mjölnir to his hand. Just as he's about to put the hammer down, Tony uses his hand boosters to skid across the ground and trip Thor over. Standing up, Thor looks for him, but from behind him, Tony crashes into his back. Thor stands facing Tony.

Ready to pounce Captain America's shield ricochets off both Thor and Tony, stopping them. They look up and see Steve standing on top of a fallen tree with the shield back in hand.

STEVE: Hey! That's enough! [comes down and looks at Thor] Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here.

THOR: I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!

STEVE: Then prove it! Put the hammer down.

TONY: Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!

Loki nodded and said, "Yes, it is true he does love that hammer and honestly it is rather unhealthy on how attached he is to it," Thor shook his head at what his brother said.

Thor backhands Tony with the Mjölnir. Thor, losing all tolerance with this Sentential Of Liberty, raises the hammer.

THOR: [To Cap] You want me to put the hammer down?

Thor leaps high into the air, raising that fucking hammer. Steve crouches down and holds up his shield. Thor brings that hammer down onto the shield and a massive implosion of light reacts to the vibranium shield creating a massive shockwave that blows up anything standing within a mile.

"Holy shit!"

"What!?!"

"Whoa!"

Tony stands up, looking around like 'holy shit.' Lying right next to him is Steve, who never takes his eye off Thor. Thor looks at both men.

INESSA: Are you done? [The three looked at her, surprised that she was there] You're lucky the prisoner didn't escape, or Fury would have had your heads.

Thor, Tony, and Steve turned to look in Loki's direction and saw that he was bound and surrounded by a ring of fire.

The four of them were all left standing in the middle of the destruction caused by the three men.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

[𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲]

Hello, Holy shit! We've reached 100k reads, and I'd like to say thank you for your support in reading these book. I really appreciate it, though I'm not fully back as I'm currently busy with my own stuff, but I wanted to do a small update in honor of these books' 100k reads. I hope you like and enjoy this update, and thank you again for all of your support and votes (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Inessa's expression after Loki denied having a Kneeling Kink.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
560K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...