๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ

1K 39 24
By -SIMPLYACACIA

Y/n leaped to the air and landed various of slashes before flipping and landing on to the ground. "Love Breathing, Second Form, Love Pangs!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she whipped the demon's dragons. "Flower Breathing, Third Form, Plum's Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she landed slashes that managed to decapitate the dragon. 

The dragon aimed at Y/n as they screech loudly, forming a blazing attack to her. "Love Breathing, Sixth Form, Cat-Legged Winds of Love!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she flipped in the air, landing the attack at the dragon's attack that was aiming straight at Y/n. 

"Blood Demon Art, Countless Striking Trees!" the demon child exclaimed. "Love Breathing, Fifth Form, Swaying Love, Wildclaw!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "Flower Breathing, Eight Form!" Y/n continued as she cut through the thundering attacks of the dragon, she disappeared before reappearing in front of the demon. 

"Y/n! That isn't his main body! Even if you cut his head off, he wouldn't die!" Tanjiro screamed loudly. Mitsuri's eyes widened at the information as she continued whipping out attacks towards the dragon that was aiming at Y/n. 

Y/n's eyes widened. 'Seriously?!' she thought. 'Did I make a wrong call?' Y/n thought silently, her blade was already at his neck, and yet, she is contemplating whether to run or not. The demon open his mouth. "Compressed sound Waves!" he exclaimed, forming circular octaves at Y/n. Y/n gasped as she took in all the attack to herself and she fell to the ground, her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, gasping for air. 

"Y/n!" Tanjiro and Mitsuri exclaimed loudly. Nezuko let out screeches of concern, trying to pry off the grip of the demon, but she couldn't. Genya gasped in bewilderment. 'I can't believe it?! This little girl-- absorbed that full attack and still whole?' the demon thought perplexedly. 'Did she tense her whole body right before I struck? But still, it was a brutal attack! Inconceivable, no. Oh this girl... has a special physique, she must've trained hard hours to have such a muscle density! Good! Eating superior flesh leads directly to gaining strength! But first, shall I beat her head in?' the demon thought silently with a malicious smirk on his face, aiming his fist right at Y/n. 

Her life passes before her eyes-- wait, this isn't her life... this is her past life. Kanae and Shinobu were holding each other as the demon had managed to devour Y/n and her parents, a second life was given from the Heavens and she had borned into the family of Kigiku, everyone swirled in her mind as she remembered all her past events. Her legacy is being a Hashira, surpassing the strength of her parents. 

Tanjiro immediately scrambled to his foot and ran straight at Y/n. 'I'm a Hashira, I shouldn't be so drowned in a pool of perfectionism. I had earned that title, therefore, I'm strong, so I shouldn't be insecure about it ever again! I am Y/n! Therefore, I'm the Flower Hashira,' Y/n thought to herself as her eyes rolled back. "Gyah!" she exclaimed as Tanjiro, Genya, Nezuko, and Mitsuri tackled her to a clear spot in the forest. 

'Huh?! I must've passed out!' she thought silently. 'Oh no,' she thought in horror. 'If I passed out, wouldn't that mean my breathing was inconsistent to stop the poison?' she thought silently. "Get up! Get up! He's attacking again!" Tanjiro screech. "I know!" Genya exclaimed. "Protect Y/n and Kanroji at all cost! They're the ones with the great potential! Who shines the light of hope! As long as they're alive, we'll win this!" Tanjiro exclaimed loudly. 

Tanjiro grabbed a rock and threw it at the demon as Mitsuri teared up a bit by his words, the four of them carried Y/n to a safer place. "Let's all win this together! Nobody is going to die, so--" Tanjiro exclaimed. A blood demon art was summoned as the thunders flashed brightly. "Mitsuri! Bring them to safety!" Y/n exclaimed as Mitsuri nodded and carried the three with her mighty strength back to safety. "Flower Breathing, Ninth Form, Pecking Blossoms!" Y/n exclaimed as she cut through the attacks. "Thank you you guys!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as she stood up on her foot. 

"I may be a Hashira but I messed up big time! I'm sorry! I will not let my friends die! The Demon Slayer Corps is an Important Place for me! You may be an Upper Rank or whatever, but that doesn't matter!" Y/n exclaimed, rambling loudly. Tanjiro, Genya, Nezuko, and a crying Mitsuri looked up at Y/n in adoration. "Let's go Mitsuri! Let's defeat this together! You're stronger than anyone I had ever known, so let's work together and save everyone here!" Y/n exclaimed brightly. Mitsuri teared up even more before gritting her teeth. "I'm not gonna let one of those jerks beat me! Get ready because I'm about to get serious!" Mitsuri exclaimed. 

"Leave this to us, we'll protect everyone!" Mitsuri said seriously. Y/n beamed at her, before turning to Tanjiro. "Tanjiro! Behead the demon and protect Genya and Nezuko, alright?" Y/n smiled. Tanjiro brimmed in happiness. "Alright!" he nodded. 

"Good," Y/n tilted her head with a smile before a breeze passed by, and within another blink, she's gone. "Flower Breathing Sixth Form, Whirling Peach!" Y/n exclaimed as she aimed at the dragons. "Mitsuri!" Y/n called. "Beat up all these dragons!" Y/n exclaimed. Mitsuri nodded and landed multiple slashes with her whip. The demon aimed the dragon towards Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Genya who were rushing away into the forest to look for Hantengu. Y/n felt anger boiling up, her heart rate became astronomically inhumane, and her blood flow was so fast, making the poison from Gyokko's needles flow freely. She had completely forgotten about the poison. 

"Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n screamed as a mark grew on her forehead to her cheeks, she sliced the dragon so swiftly, that nobody could interpret that the dragon's head was gone. 'She's gotten faster and stronger!' the demon thought as Y/n flipped in the air. His eyes widened. 'Was that mark always there? That looks like a demon pattern!' he thought. 

"Flower Breathing, Fifth form, Peonies of Futility!" 

"Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" 

"Flower Breathing, Tenth Form, Kisses of the Lilies!" 

Y/n felt like her arms and legs are slowly but surely getting numb, she couldn't keep this much up longer. The poison is already affecting within just mere seconds. "Mitsuri, I don't think I can keep this much longer," Y/n exclaimed. "The poison-- is affecting me!" she exclaimed, Mitsuri turned to her as she whipped the demon. "What?! What poison? Mitsuri screamed in surprise. "From the previous demon I faced, he stabbed me with needles that turned out to have poison!" Y/n exclaimed. Mitsuri's face contorted from serious to anxious worry. "I'll cover for you!" Mitsuri exclaimed. 

"No, no! I have to keep on fighting! No matter what!" Y/n screeched. "Flower Breathing, Eight form!" she let out a mighty battle cry before slicing up two dragons in just one attack into bits and pieces. 

'Come on, Tanjiro! Behead the demon please! I can't-- I can't keep up anymore-- My arms and legs-- they're almost paralyzed!' Y/n thought as she continued slashing and chopping up the dragons with various of her breathing style. 'Not to mention, Mitsuri's been throwing some of her big moves, she's going to run out of strength too!' Y/n thought as she let out another battle cry and slashed the demon with a mighty attack. Mitsuri looked at Y/n, cautiously gazing at her so that just in case if Y/n was in danger, she could save her. 

Mitsuri didn't notice but a dragon passed by her, aiming at Y/n, it grazed her forehead as blood burst from the wound as she winced in pain. Y/n didn't notice the dragon as she was focused on the other dragons as the said dragon managed to wrap around Y/n, crushing her slowly. "Love Breathing, First form, Shivers of First Love!" Mitsuri cried as she aimed at the demon that was holding Y/n as a hostage. Y/n gasped in relief as she fell to the ground abruptly, she winced slightly, a demon passed by her and its scales grazed her forehead, it aimed straight at Mitsuri. "Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she sliced the dragon. 

Dawn was approaching at that moment as Y/n felt blood running down from multiple wounds and she felt that her arms and legs are nearly fully paralyzed. Y/n laid at the grass and breathed in, controlling her breathing as she stopped the poison, but exhaustion filled her, everything ached so badly, she yearned to enter a deep sleep, but she couldn't. "Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed as she protected herself from a dragon while laying down, slashing her sword at the dragon as the head of the dragon fell next to her. 

"KYAAA!! Y/N!!" Mitsuri screamed. "I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore!" she yelled as she sobbed loudly. Y/n nodded in agreement as her eyelids slowly got heavier. 'I feel... exhausted,' she thought silently as she slowly closed her eyes, embracing for the dragon to crush her to a pulp, but it never came, Y/n opened her eyes to see the dragon that was aiming at her slowly disintegrated. 

"Whew! I'm saved! Tanjiro and those guys must have cut off the main body!" Mitsuri exclaimed, but she noticed Y/n laying on the ground, her eyes were half-lidded. "Y/n!" Mitsuri called as she rushed towards the girl's aid. 

Mitsuri sobbed loudly and she hugged Y/n tightly. "Don't die, Y/n!" Mitsuri sobbed loudly. "Please!" she begged. Y/n slowly closed her eyes and let out a small sigh, before entering a state of unconsciousness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 227 14
โ˜†------------------------------โ˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
92K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
143K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
412 26 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...