The Billionaire's Love Conque...

MsDreamerGirl84 tarafından

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... Daha Fazla

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Jealousy

64.2K 2.1K 57
MsDreamerGirl84 tarafından

"Jealousy is just a sign that shows how much you really like, care or love someone." - Unknown

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

............................

NIKKI POV

Aberquero Estate

I dropped my hands on my side when I saw Alexander leaning on the door frame with a grim face. He was about to say something but stopped when his eyes landed on me to my dress then back to my face. He looks stunned and his eyes turned dark.

He straightened up.

"You look so ravishing tonight!" He declared as he pulled me to his chest, wrapping his hands around me. Then, he felt my back is bare. He ran his fingers from the top of my spinal down to my hip bone. I squirmed mentally. I felt that familiar tingling sensation coursed throughout my veins. My legs are shaking. I unconsciously wrapped my hands around his neck, in case, my legs can't hold my weight anymore.

"I can tolerate you wearing a short dress but with bareback, I don't think I can let those gentleman's eyes feast on your back, baby," he whispered, danger laced in every words.

I pulled my hands off his neck and looked at him in disbelief. "Really? You just came here to tell me that?" I asked incredulously raising my perfectly defined eyebrow.

"Frederick called me!" he replied ignoring my sarcastic words. His facial expression changed abruptly into cold. "That bastard was watching you, I can't blame him. I myself can't take my eyes off you with your dress this short and backless. There's nothing to hide with those fucker's imaginations," he hissed, looking at me in discomfort.

I scowled at him.

He was still holding me. I could feel his toned legs and abs pressing against my body. Then, I felt a hard thing that's poking just above my groin. Did he brought a gun? I suddenly felt scared of him. I didn't know I was looking at him with a fear in my eyes. It's not possible of him having a gun. He wasn't called the "Devil" if he's not that bad, right?

"You ok?" he asked worriedly. He leaned his head and kissed my lips, brushing his lips lightly. The scared feeling just vanished in a split seconds.

"Did you bring a gun, Alex?" I asked softly, just as our lips parted. His forehead furrowed in confusion. Then after a second, his eyes lit up then he burst into a fit of laughter.

I pushed him trying to get off his hold. He was still laughing with his eyes was dancing with amusement, and something I can't pinpoint.

I rolled my eyes as I rested my two hands in my hips. "What's so funny in bringing a gun, Mr. Morrison!" I glared at him. He stopped laughing when he realized I'm already pissed. He tried to suppress the smile but he failed. "What?" I hissed. I'm getting really annoyed with him. But the sight of him laughing like that, was heart melting. He looks more boyish and carefree. Not the scary cold Alex.

He pulled me again in his arms and nuzzled his nose in my shoulder as I wrap my hands around his back. "I was so wrong when I thought you're so tough and too smart. You are indeed an angel. I love it when you're too innocent, baby," he chuckled which made him gained a smacked in his back. He just laughed at it. I rolled my eyes again. I knew I wouldn't win with him.

"Yes, I always bring my gun with me but it's harmless," he chuckled mischievously leering at me.

"Let's go and see them," to avoid the topic realizing what he meant. I could feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment. I felt flustered and if only the ground would open up and eat me.

I realized there's people waiting for us. Probably they are thinking we were doing something else, knowing Alexander's reputation.

"They are gone," he answered nonchalantly as he pulled himself away from me.

"So they just left me like that?" I scowled. My anger rose suddenly at the thought of just leaving me. I was happy I had to stay with Alex, we can have a moment together but the thought of leaving without telling me is not nice. Those three will definitely get a word from me later.

"I told them to go, I'll take you to the party!" he explained with his hesitant voice when he saw the changes in my mood.

"Can we go then?" I asked, as I look at him. He intertwined his fingers on mine and led me out of the mansion to his car, parked just out front the mansion. We thank the butler and left the door.

He opened the side door of the car for me and I slide in the plush leather seat. He close the door as soon as I'm settled and rushed to the driver seat. I buckled myself and sat there comfortably as I looked at the beautiful interior of his convertible car. The brown napa leather-wrapped instrument panel swathed and sewn to meticulous fit and finish. A lightweight aluminum accents, adorn the doors, pedals, shifter and cockpit instrumentation.

As soon as he buckled himself, he started the ignition and not long we are on the road. Sean's house is 35 minutes away from Carla's mansion.

"We'll go eat somewhere else before heading out to Aberquero's Estate. There's no main course served there. It's all appetizers and drinks, mainly alcohol, as far as I know." Alexander stated coldly.

Honestly, these kids are young, well, like me fifteen and my parents never allowed me to drink alcohols but I witnessed that these rich kids were allowed by their parents. It's just beyond me, to be honest.

He glanced at my direction once in a while. Then, he reaches for my hand that was sitting on my lap. He laces his hands on mine while his other hand holding the steering.

That little gesture made my heart fluttered. And again I felt that burning sensation with his touch.

I was staring at him intently. He really looks extremely handsome. I can stare at him all day and I would never get tired of it. His eyes that adorned with dark long lashes, a stubborn nose that made him look stronger and intimidating, his strong jaw, that defines his personality, everything about him screams perfection.

He caught me staring and he raise his eyebrow. I just chuckled.

He let go of my hand and slide out of the car. I didn't notice we are already at the parking lot. Then, he opened the door for me and helped me out of his car. Then, he leaned and grabs something in the backseat, a black Adidas coat.

"Wear this," he said softly and put it on me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance but I wore it anyways, just to make things easy.

He kissed me on the lips quickly and hold my hand. We walk to the entrance of the fancy restaurant hand in hand.

A young blonde was at the entrance foyer looking sexy in her skimpy mini skirt and black sleeveless buttoned shirt with two buttons off, showing her deep cleavage. She's batting her long false lashes at Alex. Unconsciously, I intertwined my finger onto his and he looks at me and smiled with adoration which made my heart leap a bit.

The host noticed it and her smile faded. She gave us a curt smile as she led us to a lounge and handed us each a menu and left us after leaving a short message of who's going to serve our table.

"I like it when you're silently declaring I'm yours," He grinned mischievously. Amusement laced in every single word.

"She's looking at you like she'll gonna eat you anytime!" I hissed unconsciously.

Shit! Did I just say that? Ok, I just acknowledge it, I'm jealous.

Crap!

I mentally scolded myself for being so tactless.

"Did she? I didn't notice it! I was too occupied with you," he teased grinning devilishly which made me irritated.

So this asshole just blamed me for not noticing those bitches flirting at him.

I kicked his foot under the table and gave him a deathly glare. He just laughed at me, then in a swift move, he's already sitting beside me.

I was about to push him to move back across me, but the waiter about her mid 30's approached our table giving us her sweet wide smile.

"Hi! I'm Maria. I will be your server today," she began as she shifted her eyes at us occasionally. "Would you like to start with drinks?" she added on as she took her little notebook and pen.

"Yes, please. A glass of Chardonnay white wine would be great," I smiled.

"Corona beer for me," Alex replied flatly and shifted a bit as he locked his eyes on me.

"I'll be back for your drink," she answered as she put her notes in her apron and turned to the other table across us.

*****

ALEX POV

She looks so beautiful even with just a light makeup on. Seeing her in a backless dress made my blood boil thinking of how many man's eyes will ogle in her beautiful flawless back. Her skin is as soft and smooth as a marshmallow. I could lick it all day.

I slide my hands inside the coat and feel her skin with my hands. She squirmed a bit and her eyes turned dark as she look at me, then back to the menu.

I knew I had that same effect on her. She shifted her eyes at me sending warning which I just shrugged it off. I like the feel of her skin in my hand. I'm going to need a cold shower soon If I don't stop.

"Fuck!" I softly grumbled barely audible which made her turned her head to me quizzically.

The swelling of my length is making me uncomfortable. I pulled my hands off her and started thinking of something gross that will cool down the burning desire, but her sweet tantalizing smell lingered in my nostril into my system.

Thank heaven, the waiter arrived with our drinks.

"Would you like another minute or you guys ready to order?" she asked politely.

"Another minute, please." She smiled sweetly and the waiter left promising to come back when we are ready.

I slipped my hand through the pages and started scanning it. Once in a while, I sip on my beer.

I like their lemon chicken here. So I decided to get that while she ordered pastrami.

After, like a decade, our food arrived and it all looks mouthwatering. Without a ceremony, we started eating.

We were both silence as we devour our food. I notice she got a really good appetite. I was surprised she ate all her pastrami. After I paid our bill we headed to my car parked at the parking of one side of the restaurant.

I waited till she got settled in her seat before I close the door. I quickly walked to the driver seat and soon we are on the road to the Aberquero's Estate located at the county.

Sean's dad is a city Judge and his mom was a realtor. The estate was inherited by Sean's dad. I believe the old Aberquero was a businessman and has two sons. Sean's dad was the youngest and he got the estate while the brother run their chains of restaurants and bars, since the youngest Aberquero wasn't into business. I didn't know how long I was contemplating when I looked at Nicki's direction, she's peacefully sleeping.

I pulled into the tall iron gate and rolled
down my window so that the guard would see me. I've been here many times so they knew me. The guard salute me as the gate opened and I nod to him back and rolled the window up as I pulled into the long old stone driveway.

It was still beautifully maintained. As soon as I park out front the mansion, I reluctantly woke her up.

I unbuckled her seatbelt and she stirred and looked at me in a daze. "Sorry babe, but were here," I said softly. She stifled a yawn as she nod her head.

I stepped out of the car and gave my keys to the valet and opened the side door for her.

I was holding her waist when we walked in the big hall. It's already packed. Most of them I don't know. I roamed my eyes around to find Frederick and the group.

The spacious room had a large stage perfect for the live band. Exposed cement walls, stained glass window, and a mezzanine upstairs. It has a large capacity. People are already dancing from mezzanine and down.

"Can I get this coat off now?" She asked barely audible since the music is too loud.

The light wasn't really bright so I thought they wouldn't see it well unless they have to stare at it. I help her take the coat off and I hold it for her. I was standing beside her as I roamed my eyes again.

Then, I caught Jeremy standing on one of the corners talking to one of Annabel's minions.

"Let's go," I whispered close to her ears as I hold her waist and led her to Jeremy's place. As soon as Jeremy saw me he smiled but quickly vanished when he saw her. It's hard to read his eyes since the light wasn't too bright.

*****

NIKKI POV

My blood was boiling when I saw where we are heading. Annabel's minion, Kelly and Jeremy. Of course, Alex's friend.

He smiled when he saw Alex but then it vanished as soon as he saw me with him holding my waist. I knew he regretted hitting on me.

I smiled at Jeremy and he smiled back but it didn't reach his eyes. I just nod to Kelly as my face turned sour. I was looking for the bar when I saw Frederick and Lilian's making out on one of the corner.

Mara is dancing with Nicolas.

Yay!

Carla was clinging with someone.. Oh yeah.. That's Sean. I remember him. When I went to see them back after that embarrassing encounter at the tree with Alex and that girl.

I was too occupied at that time. Sean Aberquero, the boy next door type. Carla looks so happy with him.

I saw the bar which is just behind Carla and Sean.

"I need some drinks," I announced to them, then, I excused myself. Alex was about to come with me when he was stopped by another soccer player.

I made my way to the bar and ordered a cosmopolitan. The bartender handed me my drinks as he smiled sweetly. I thanked him as I smiled back and turned on my heel to go back to Alex's side but I was interrupted.

"Cara Nicole Rivas! Fancy to see you here, Cara mia," he addressed as he grinned mischievously.

"What a surprised to see you here, Mr. Michael James Guttierez!" I greeted grinning widely. I extend my hand for a handshake, but instead he lift it up to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

I pulled my hands back and was about to say something when I met Alex's dark eyes. He walked to my side and grab my waist like claiming she's mine moron.

Michael was a bit taken aback but he gained his composure right away. He extended his hand as he introduced himself. "Michael James Guttierez, Connor's cousin," he proudly addressed smiling at him.

Alexander took his hand. "Alexander Maximillian Morrison, Nicki's boyfriend!" he exclaimed haughtily.

"So someone had finally captured the elusive heart of Nicole Rivas," he proclaimed teasingly.

"So how did you guys know each other?" Alex asked curiously ignoring his innuendo as he swigged his beer he just ordered. We were now standing beside the bar.

"..Er. I met him-" Before I could finish.

"I race with her and she beats me!" Michael grimaced as he swigged the last content of his wine. Alex head whipped to my face and looked at me with full of curiosity. I shrugged my shoulders like it's nothing but I knew I will be interrogated later.

Just great Michael!

Michael smirked.

"So you race?" Alex asked casually.

"Yeah!" If I'm in the mood. Michael replied nonchalantly.

For some reason, I could feel a tension growing. After that race with Michael he contacted me. Trying to ask for a date.

I saw Connor approaching. I unconsciously heaved a relieved sigh.

"Hey," Connor patted Michael's shoulder. "I've been looking for you!" He exclaimed smiling at me then he smiled at Alex anxiously.

"You met my cousin, Alex?" Connor asked warily as he shifted his eyes on them occasionally.

"Yeah!" Alex replied in a curt tone.

"I see!" He nods and shifted his eyes to me beaming. "So you two knew each other, huh?" He exclaimed making Alex groaned.

The two ignored him. "Yeah! I beat his ass before," I declared pompously as I chuckled. I could feel now the effect of my second drinks. My mouth has no more filter.

I can see Alex face from my peripheral vision. He swigged the last content of his beer and asked another one. I had to take him somewhere far from the Guttierez or I will regret it later.

"Well, it's nice seeing you Michael. I had to go see Lilian and Mara," I smiled as I pulled Alex hand and led him to where I saw Lilian and Mara standing with the other Jocks.

"So you are a racer, huh?" He whispered dangerously to my ears as he snake his hand around my waist.

I could feel his anger. I don't know why he is so mad after that revelation. It's no big deal for me. I ignored his temper. Not a good idea to meet his temper or we will create a scene here and it's the last thing I wanted to happen. I know Annabel's eyes has been following us since we entered the room.

Finally, we got to sit. Mara seated beside Nicolas then Lilian and Frederick, I was in between Jeremy and Alex. We were sitting in a round table on one of the corners.

Alex was so quiet after. I didn't bother to make any conversation either. He is bipolar. It's hard to predict his mood.

I was getting bored. Then, I saw Annabel approaching us looking straight to Alex. I squirmed. Alex was staring at her as well.

Of course! Who wouldn't want to take the chance of staring at her beautiful legs and back. She was wearing a shimmering gold halter neck but with deep neckline showing half of her creamy breast. At age 15 she was fully endowed.

I raised my eyebrow when she extend her hand to Alex.

"Dance with me Alex," she purred smiling sexily. I thought Alex would decline it but he accepted her invitation to my annoyance. That witch! She smirked at me when Alex led her to the dance floor. Then, it's like taunting me, the music changes to something mellow.

I was grudging that moment. They were laughing and cozy as they dance.

To hell with you Alex! I mentally screamed. My eyes are blazing with anger.

I rose from my seat and decided to get some more hard drinks. Maybe more alcohol will numb this goddamn feeling.

*****

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!

Thank you, everyone!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

309K 8K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
72.2K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
652K 29.6K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
730K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...