𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Its A Sex Club
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Nice Shot, Potter

1.5K 57 17
By justlikeyourstories

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"So... what is the reason?" I chuckled shortly, walking down the rest of the stairs to join Draco's side.

"Your mother paid me a visit" he said, shuffling uncomfortably in his spot "And besides the multiple kicks in the groin and broken pinky finger... she told me about Mikeal"

I sucked in a breath, looking at Draco from the corner of my eye.

"I'm so sorry, AnnaLeigh" he sighed "I-I had no idea—I know that I shouldn't of done it in the first place but having it be someone you used to know so well, I can only imagine how you're feeling right now"

"Well, he's dead so there's no use dwelling on the subject" I shook off the chills I felt with every sentence that left his mouth. Truth be told, I now didn't know if he was dead or not... but Scorpius didn't need to know that. I know that I wish I didn't.

"That's a relief I guess" he chuckled shortly until the room died down into an awkward silence. Neither of us knew of anything else to say until suddenly a question that I'd been meaning to ask ever since I found out he was alive, popped into my head.

"Hey, have you seen or spoken to Bonnie? Y'know... since you got out? Or maybe even Mae?" I asked.

"I— yeah I have" he reached his hand up to scratch the back of his neck. Only them did I spot the brace around his pinky.

He really wasn't joking.

"And?" Draco asked, now seeming even more curious then I was.

"She's married" he said "Apparently she did so 6 years after I got locked up. I can't blame her though, I really wasn't expecting her to wait for me and when I got out I had no intention of reaching out to her. As for Mae, she barley knows who I am so I haven't really tried"

"Bonnie got married?" I chuckled in disbelief. Last time I saw her, she was so love struck by Scorpius that I never thought she'd ever look in another man direction, let alone get married to one.

"Yeah" Scorpius mumbled "But its ok because I—"

"Hey, sorry but you back door was o...pen" Kehlani stopped just inches before the hallway started and instantly stared at Scorpius. This was the first time she had seen him since I told her he was alive.

Shit.

"Hey, Kehlani" he gave a small smile her way but she made extreme measures to never return it. It was almost like I could physically see her skin glow red and smoke blow from her ears.

"You have about 5 seconds to run before I shove a knife up your arse" Kehlani threatened lowly. Scorpius only gulped, starting at her to try and figure out if he was serious or not.

But she was. Deadly serious.

"Listen. I know—" Scorpius wasn't able to get any more words out before a fist collided harshly with his cheek. It came from behind him and it wasn't until Scorpius fell to the ground that we saw who it was that just punched him.

"Ouch" Albus shook his hand furiously before cradling it to his chest "Fuck that felt good"

"Nice shot, potter" Draco mumbled. Almost so low that I didn't hear it.

"Albus!" I shouted. Looking frantically between Scorpius huddled on the floor and Albus who cradled his hand in the other "What—are you ok?"

"Motherfucker" Albus spat towards Scorpius' direction.

"Yeah, ok" Scorpius groaned and sat up "I definitely deserved that"

"Babe..." kehlnai looked up at him. Albus froze for a second, almost scared of how Kehlani would react "That was really hot"

"Actually?" Albus rose and eyebrow and looked to me in confusion. I just shrugged my shoulder and looked to Kehlani "You're not mad?"

"Mad? Fuck no" she laughed "I was about to do the same thing"

"Oh" Albus sighed and crouched down to where Scorpius still sat in pain "Why are you here?"

"He came to apologise" I answered for him to avoid getting him in more trouble. I had no clue why I was trying to defend Scorpius. Maybe it was because I really didn't want to break up a brawl right now.

"He's gonna have to do more then apologise" Albus squinted his eyes "You're so lucky I broke my wand yesterday"

"Albus" Kehalni said making him then his head up towards her "You can have mine" she smiled. Albus laughed and stood up.

"No, no, no" I walked over and stood in between Albus and Kehlani "Guys, I cleaned the floors yesterday. Can we just not do this right now?"

"You ruin all the fun" Kehlani rolled her eyes and pushed past me to kiss Albus on the lips "You are so getting it when we get home"

"Ok—gross" I shook my arms and walked back over to Draco who just stood there silent, watching everything with amusement "Thanks for your help"

"It looked as though you had everything under control, Mon Amour" he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body "Plus, I cannot express how satisfying it was"

"Right" I rolled my eyes with a laugh "Why don't you boys trudge upstairs and kill each other away from Kehlani and I making dinner, yeah?"

"Of course" he smiled and leant down to peck my lips.

"Thank you" I mumbled before he walked towards Albus and Scorpius, saying something inaudible before they both nodded and began to follow him upstairs.

"Where are they off too?" Kehalni asked as she joined me in watched them go upstairs.

"Draco's office" I said simply "That way Draco has to clean the mess from Albus punching Scorpius some more"

"Hey, you gotta admit that was hot" She smirked.

"Mildly attractive" I said smugly before walking past her and into the living room.

"Anyways, You look sexy in scrubs. When did you get off from work?" Kehlani asked as she followed me through the living room and into the kitchen.

"It's almost been an hour" I responded with a sigh "Scorpius showed up almost immediately so I really and no time to do anything. How was your day?"

"Boring" she sighed and leant against the kitchen counter "It was a paperwork day. I hadn't really seen much of Astoria since Scorpius told her to get fucked"

"Yeah, you wouldn't see much of me either. If my kid told me to get fucked, I'd smack them with so much force that it would put us both six feet under" I joked and walked around to grab some ingredients from the cupboard.

"That's cheerful" Kehlani said Sarcastically.

"I'm just saying" I shrugged "But mine and Astoria's situations are different. Besides everything, I'm sort of on Scorpius' side with this one—" before I was able to finish my sentence, a high pitched beeping noise sounded from the pager hanging off my pants.

I hadn't had the chance to change so it still sat in ear shot.

I forward and dropped the plate in my hand to see what it was.

"Trauma?" I read out the page in confusion when not even a second later, Draco walked into the kitchen with his in hand. I looked up at him as he did me.

"Trauma?" He asked. I nodded before walking out of the kitchen.

"Wait—what's happening?" Kehlani asked confused.

"We got paged back to the hospital" I said as I made it back towards the fireplace and threw on my jacket "That never happens unless it's an out of control emergency"

"We'll be back soon. Just hang tight" Draco said as he followed suit until we both stood in the fireplace.

"Keep an eye on Scorpius" Was all I said before my vision erupted in green flames and we were back in the hospital. 

Immediately Draco and I stepped out of the fireplace. We split ways, going to our own offices so we could grab our doc coats.

I quickly pushed open my door, tearing off my home jacket and pulling on my white one. I walked back out into the hallway and happened to meet Draco along the way.

We took the elevator upstairs and as soon as the door opened, we were bombarded with patients, other doctors and noise... lots of noise.

The emergency room was filled top to bottom with Crying children, stressed parents and decreased patients.

"What the fuck?"

I need to stop watching Greg's anatomy. It's starting to influence my chapters 😭

I'm tryna be like Miranda bae.

Word count 1437.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
46.7K 645 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
2.7K 73 52
What happens when a new Hufflepuff girl enters Draco Malfoy's life and helps him realize that the world doesn't revolve around him. What happens when...