𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 & 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 (...

By Themanofculture

In the beginning, things were Balanced, as all things should be. However, for reasons unknown, the embodiment... More

BIO
Prologue- A witches gift
1.0- From Zero
1.1- Bowel Hunter
1.2- Breakdown of the cycle
2.0- The Happy Roswaal Mansion Family
2.1- The Sound Of Chains
2.2- REstart
2.3- The Meaning of Courage
2.4- Rem
2.4.1- Memory Snow
3.0- Return to the Capital
3.1- The Self Proclaimed Knight
3.2- The Crimson Sea
3.3- The Sickness Called Despair
3.4- The Outside of Madness
3.5- The Greed of a Pig
3.6- Restart Commence: From Zero
3.8- Battle Against the White Whale
3.9- A Flash of Sloth
3.10- Nefarious Sloth
3.11- The Traveller, Self-Proclaimed Knight & Greatest Knight
4.0- A Chance Encounter With the Witch
4.1- A Tea Party With the Witch
4.2- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt I
4.3- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt II
4.4- The HSIℲ˥ƎS Wielder of Flames: Prt III
A Valentines "Short"
Q
A
4.5- Who am I?
4.6- Childhood's End
Another Q
Another A

3.7- A Mothers Love

2.4K 95 187
By Themanofculture

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid

Element(s): Arcane/Chaos/Yin

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

Centre of everything that exists, the Sea of Primordia.

(Y/N) just happened to find himself there again.

Of course, this time he was here because he willed it.

He was here for a purpose.

(Y/N): Hmmmmm

He looked around until he saw who he was looking for.

(Y/N): Oiii Ishtar!!!

He waved when he saw her, she heard his voice and turned around, folding her arms as he walked over.

Ishtar: What is it you want so desperately that you had to use your thoughts to scream at me like a banshee.

(Y/N): Heh, didn't you say that we wouldn't be able to hear each other's thoughts after we synchronise our souls?

Ishtar: Eeh-

(Y/N): Yeah, I figured you lied. Anyway...

Ishtar: Is there a reason you called me here? I may not look it but I'm very busy you know.

(Y/N): Yeah okay... Sure.

Ishtar: I-It's true! I don't know why you're giving me that look as though you don't-

(Y/N): So, that trick of yours did Jack all.

Ishtar: Huh?

(Y/N): Yeah, remember when you drained my Chaos energy?... Wait... Do you remember? I restarted several times ;-;

Ishtar: I still remember, I'm a Bona fide Goddess and Apostle of Chaos you know. Wouldn't it be shameful to be affected by such weak powers~

She says while flicking her hair proudly, (Y/N) deadpanned.

(Y/N): *Weak powers she says...*

Ishtar: Anyway, I came also tell you've already begun using the mana I lent to you. I don't know if you know this, but my power is not affected whenever you "restart". It will stay at the same level as it was before you restarted. Meaning once it's used, there's no going back.

(Y/N): Meh, I still have quite a bit left... I mostly conjured up swords and shit. Anyway... I still have the power of Chaos and used it. Your "draining" did fuck all...

Ishtar: Hmm? I drained your power not hers.

(Y/N): You know, if all this is stuff you're supposed to hide from me, you've been doing a terrible job at it.

Ishtar:.... •_•

(Y/N) began laughing at her for a few seconds.

(Y/N): Anyways... I've been through quite the ordeal... And uh... How should I put this... Uhhh... You were right...

Ishtar: Eh?

(Y/N): Yeah you heard me... I was fucked in the head, I was probably insane... I had terrible survivors guilt... So... I kinda totally didn't care about myself... But I suppose... I can't continue to dwell on the past... So... Though it's not something I'll be able to do overnight... I'll make an attempt... To like myself more... So I don't get hurt or something like that ;-;

Ishtar stared at him incredulously and then began chuckling at him, ticking (Y/N) off a little.

(Y/N): Why you laughing, I actually mean it you know ;-; 💢

Ishtar: Ufufu, It's about time~ Your face when you said all that, I honestly can't-

(Y/N): By the way... My Spirit called me "Kol-sama".

Her laughter ceased.

Ishtar:....

(Y/N): Yeah, just like you did when you "mistook" me for someone else. Heh, I bet you thought I forgot. Well... I suppose that was who I used to be before being trapped in that crystal...

Ishtar: Did she say... Anything else...?

(Y/N): "She"? I suppose you know who Quinella is then~

Ishtar covered her mouth while (Y/N) smirked.

(Y/N): Man you are terrrrrible at this, but you won't see me complaining. So both of you were involved with me prior to that fiasco... Well, right now. I'm not that concerned about who I used to be. Right now, I want to know what's inside of me. You know right? You also said "you didn't drain her power". I was aware that something was inside of me. I always feel it when I feel negative emotions. Sooooo?

Ishtar sighed.

Ishtar: There doesn't seem to be any winning with you... Very well. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell you at this moment. Yes... I did know you before you were sealed away. The reason for you being sealed... Is quite a long story... And one that I'd prefer not to share right now.

(Y/N): Meh, fair enough.

Ishtar: There should be a mark on your back. Are you aware of that?

(Y/N): Hmmm... Yeah? Been there since I woke up.

Ishtar: That mark there is a seal for another being.

(Y/N): So... I was sealed in a crystal... And something was sealed inside of me... Hm... So who is it that's been hitchhiking inside me for all this time?

Ishtar: Her name... Is Tiamat.

——————————————

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

(Y/N):.... Tiamat... Huh... Okay...

Ishtar: That's it?... You're not going to ask questions?

(Y/N): I'm just thinking of what to ask... I guess I should start with... Who is Tiamat?

Ishtar: *Sighs* Tiamat... Is the Primodial Goddess of the Beginning. Another name for her would be Chaos.

(Y/N): Hmmm... Goddess of Chaos? Is she the reason I can use Chaos energy?

Ishtar: Yes and no.

(Y/N): Yesn't?

Ishtar: What?

(Y/N): Yes + No = Yesn't.

Ishtar: No... It's not like that... She is the reason you've still been able to manifest Chaos energy in you past few "restarts".

(Y/N): Loops.

Ishtar: Whatever. But as I said before, I drained your Chaos energy. You are already able to generate your own. And Tiamat has little to do with that.

(Y/N): There a reason for that? Or is that just a coincidence ;-;

Ishtar: Why don't you take a guess?...

(Y/N): I don't know why you expect me to have an idea, I literally have no memory.

Ishtar rolled her eyes.

Ishtar: Well, I suppose I should explain from the beginning. The very beginning. There were two deities. Chaos & Harmony.

(Y/N): Roll credits.

Ishtar: Huh?

(Y/N): Nothing, keep going.

Ishtar: Tiamat, is the primordial Goddess of Chaos and anything supernatural, but she is also the creator of all life that exists within this Multiverse.

She held out her hand and a distance away from us, a part of the sea had transformed and shaped itself into some... Draconic shape...

(Y/N):... Was that you who did that??

Ishtar: I told you before didn't I? In this sea, anything you imagine will appear before you, the sea will shape itself according to the will of the ones within it. Though this isn't really her, I'm just showing you what she looks like.

(Y/N): That's what she looks like huh?

Ishtar: She can take on a multitude of forms. Everything in this multiverse is descended from her first creations, one could see her as the mother of everything.

(Y/N): Mother of everything?... Neat...

Ishtar: And her spouse... Filios is the Primordial God of Harmony and all things natural, he is the creator of most non-living things. The galaxies you see, the elements, fire, water, and Earth. And also conceptual things like the laws of magic, nature, physics. As the spouse of Tiamat, one could technically call him the father of everything...

She waved her arm to the side and the figure of Tiamat vanishes, and a new one appears.

(Y/N): Definitely gives a "harmony" vibe... So... Why the hell is the Mother of literally everything sealed within me?!

Ishtar: Because you are the only one compatible with her, anyone else would probably die.

(Y/N): 👁👄👁

Ishtar: The both of them cannot be killed, they lack a concept of death. So the only way to get rid of her would be to seal her...

(Y/N): I guess people don't die when they are killed. I see I see... So that explains a lot... I suppose... But if she's sealed, shouldn't she be... I dunno, inactive?...

Ishtar: That was supposed to be the case. But we underestimated her tenacity... It appears, that whenever you are in emotional distress, she is roused from her slumber and gains the strength to affect reality through you.

(Y/N): Oh shit, so it's my fault ;-; kinda... I suppose... I guess from the moment I began to hate myself she felt that and woke up...

Ishtar: Tiamat is not an easy one to understand... The only one of us that has directly met her is the first apostle.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, the deceased guy.

Ishtar: My guess, is that she took action because she could sense your distress. Existing within this multiverse makes you her child, and what would you expect a mother to do when their child is in anguish.

(Y/N): I suppose that makes sense......

Ishtar: But you cannot allow her to take over. Because once she is out, she will resume what she started several millennia ago.

I raised my brow.

Ishtar: Destroying the Multiverse.

(Y/N): I think I missed something important. wHy? Ain't she the mother or everything or whatever?

Ishtar: That's... A long story...

(Y/N): I've got all the time in the world... Literally.

Ishtar: The reason isn't important right now. All that is important is that because of that, she was sealed within you. A battle between both deities took place eons ago. They both lost their physical forms and cannot interfere directly with reality without a vessel.

(Y/N): So you gave her a vessel ;-;

Ishtar: I said directly, there are plenty of other ways she can affect the world. So it's safer to have her sealed. That way she cannot bring harm to anyone.

Hmm... So I'm guessing... Those last two loops, the scales and veins travelling up my arms... That was her awakening... And taking over my body...

I wasn't conscious during the end of the last loop. So perhaps it ended because of her.

I am curious about my past relationship with Ishtar and Nella... But again, that isn't something that I urgently need to know...

(Y/N): I suppose I know all I need to know for now... Not gonna lie, I think I might have lost control to the point where she attempted to take over me... But the loop usually ended before she was able to fully achieve that...

Ishtar: Consider yourself lucky then, If she were to reappear, it'd be impossible to stop her with the people that exist in the world you're in. And I have no idea where most of the other Apostles are...

I just shrugged at her.

(Y/N): All I need to do is stop hating myself right? Nella basically hammered that message into me... I'm already trying... So I don't think you'll have to worry about that...

Ishtar: Thank you...

(Y/N): Noooowwwww, how would one reach out to her?

She blinked twice.

Ishtar: Come again?

(Y/N): I mean, how would I speak to her...

She looked absolutely gobsmacked.

Ishtar: W-W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN SPEAK TO HER?! SHE DOESN'T SPEAK ANY KNOWN LANGUAGE!!

(Y/N): Hmmm... Izzat right? Coulda sworn I heard her speak... Or maybe I was hallucinating, that witch does make everything seem like a fever dream...

I shrugged.

Ishtar: Listen don't do anything stupid!! She is still a dangerous individual! Her power is known to make one insane!

(Y/N): Pffft, was already insane. Been there done that. Anyway, I've got a meeting to attend preeeettttyyy soon... Actually, I'm already there but I figured I'd speak to you here since no time will have passed...

Ishtar: Meeting?

(Y/N): Yep, the first season of Whale wars is about to commence.

Ishtar: Whale... Wars??

(Y/N): Uncultured individuals wouldn't get that reference. Bu Bye~

I salute and start fading away with a smile.

Ishtar: I mean it though! Don't try anything! You don't know what you're dealing with!!

(Y/N): Yeah, I totally won't try to talk to the Tiamama!!! Byeeeeee!!

And then I vanished completely.

——————————————

Ishtar: *Sighs* That idiot, he's definitely going to talk to her -.-... Well... I doubt she's going to attack her one and only son... But still... Let's hope she doesn't make him go deaf with her depressed singing... I suppose it isn't bad... Seeing Kolzreid-sama like this... He's changed... In a good way...

——————————————

I blinked twice, the journey of my astral body moving across the multiverse like that still gives me tingles... But, I need to get my head in the game.

We resume where we left off. After a long discussion with Subaru about everything we both picked up on in the past loops. And trust me, there was a fuckload of shit I picked up on while I was slowly becoming more and more detached from reality and slowly turning into a potato...

Crusch: What?!

Subaru: Okay, I'll say it again. An alliance between the Emilia and Crusch camps, on equal terms. For this purpose, we'll provide the time and location of the White Whale's next appearance.

Wilhelm:...The White Whale...

Yup, knew it. I had a feeling about Wilhelm. He started releasing some murderous intent for a few seconds before calming down.

Wilhelm: Please forgive my indiscretion. I suppose I still have much to learn.

Crusch: And? It is rather sudden that you would bring up the White Whale.

Subaru: Nah, when we began the negotiation, we mentioned the magic stones found on Roswaal's domain, in Elior Forest. If sharing the mining rights is insufficient, we need to offer something additional. Crusch-san, I am certain our information will aid in your plan to subjugate the White Whale.

Crusch: Let me ask one thing. Natsuki Subaru. What gave you that idea? That remark is not one you might pass off as a baseless accusation.

I see Subaru's sweatdrop, he briefly looks at me and I nod to him. He takes a breath in and then continues speaking.

Subaru: A few things bothered me. First, the increase in traffic to and from your mansion. It's been a bit excessive. Also, I've heard that you've been purchasing a lot of weapons and armour. Plus...

During our conversation, I reminded Subaru of the time we came across Russell Fellow and Wilhelm having a conversation. We didn't hear the whole thing, but the ending of that sentence starts to make sense when you consider the other facts.

Flashback

Russell: If Crusch-sama's goal should be attained, I'm certain it would suit your desires, Wilhelm-dono.

Flashback End

There aren't many things I can think of that would happen to suit Wilhelm other than the eradication of White Whale that he very clearly hates.

Subaru: You appeared to be planning something big. Of course, I can't prove it, maybe the connection was only made because we know the White Whale will soon be appearing.

Crusch: I have another question, Natsuki Subaru. On what grounds do you know that the White Whale will appear?

He looks up at me and nods. I take out my phone and place it on the table. They all take a very close look at it.

Crusch: What in the world is this????

The moment that happened. I just happened to see Subaru's phone as he got flung in some other direction. The time on his phone is wrong though, probably displaying the time of Japan in his world, and I adjusted the time on my phone to match this world, I calculated the time gap between our phone's times and managed to figure out the correct time the whale would appear if the time were displayed on my phone.

(Y/N): This, quite simply, is an iPhone...

She picked it up and examined it, she was quite surprised to see it turn on after it was raised and started to look at the screen... She was surprised to see the picture of Nella and I... Nella was the one who took the selfie... I just happen to be in it...

Crusch: Hold on... If you're over there then-

(Y/N): A photograph, I'll discuss that feature another time... It will tell me what time the White Whale will appear.

She places the phone down and sighs.

Crusch: I find this a bit hard to believe... But... I can see you aren't lying... Neither of you...

(Y/N): Hmmm... Thanks??? But you sure you want to believe us that easily?

Felix: Lies will get you nyowhere with Crusch-sama. She has the divine protection of wind-reading!

Subaru: Say what?

Crusch: When a person lies, a telling wind blows around them. I can see that wind. Neither of you had that.

(Y/N): Imagine being able to see air, that'd be a nightmare...

Subaru: Does that mean you'll agree to an alliance in exchange for our information on the White Whale?

Crusch: You're getting ahead of yourself, Natsuki Subaru. Whether I agree to it, and whether I believe you are separate matters. My decision will determine the outcome of the royal selection, if not the kingdom's very future. It cannot be made lightly.

Anastasia: Mind if I listen in on this Lil chat too?

The door opened and as planned, Russell Fellow and Anastasia walked in.

Crusch: Anastasia Hoshin... Russell Fellow?

Anastasia: Well, y'all asked us to come, and here you are, startin' without us. That's hardly fair. Let us in on this.

Crusch: Was it Natsuki Subaru who asked you to come here?

Anastasia: Actually, it was his pal (L/N) (Y/N). He fills me in on the situation. If you're really plannin' to subjugate the White Whale, I look forward to it! For us business folk, whether the White Whale's around is a life or death matter. Of course, our mercenary team will help y'all~

She looked up at me. Heh, the same name as her... But different spelling...

Russell: In addition to the White Whale, I'm interested in the concession that Natsuki Subaru-dono proposed of mining rights to the magic stones. If the alliance is formed, magic stones from the pristine veins will be distributed to the capital through Crusch-sama. As the merchant guild's representative, I cannot let the offer go unheard.

Crusch: You were called in by them as well?

He nodded once.

Subaru: I'll say it once more. What we offer in return for the alliance is a share in the magic stone mining rights and the information on when the White Whale will appear. In other words, the fuel needed to subjugate the mabeast that's terrorised the world for so long!...

...

...

Subaru: If what I say makes no sense to you, forget I said it. But if your goal and our wish align-

He stood up from his seat.

Subaru: -then let's defeat the White Whale... Let's go on a hunt.

He held out his hand. A few seconds after, Crusch sighed.

Crusch: I still have several questions... But it was brilliant of you to expose my plans.

Subaru: Then..?

Crusch: I have questions, as well as doubts. Many things you say are unclear to me, so I have difficulty agreeing immediately. However... I shall choose to trust your eyes and the spirit that led you to create this situation.

They shook hands.

Russell: The deal is struck.

Subaru then fell onto the chair and let out a huge sigh.

Russell: There were a few touch and go moments, but I'm glad it worked out, Natsuki-dono. I trust the promise we made prior to the negotiation still stands.

Subaru: Yeah, you were a big help, Russell-san. Once the subjugation is complete, I'll give you my phone...

Crusch: *Sighs* So you did lay some groundwork before coming here... And you were waiting outside the door for your moment to enter?

Anastasia: It was up to us when we interrupted~ Well, as far as negotiations go, I guess that just passes?

(Y/N): You were cutting it rather close...

Anastasia: When negotiatin', there's always a time to make your move~. Now, about what we discussed earlier~

(Y/N): Hai hai... How many do you need?

I use my metal magic and create a multitude of different weaponry, each made of a different type of metal, saying that the others around me bar Subaru and Rem were shocked would be an understatement.

Felix: N-Nyani?! What kind of magic is that!?

(Y/N): I'd call it a Divine protection and make up some name on the spot, but that has a fat chance of working... Let's just say... I can do many things that others cannot...

I make lightning spark around me And also create many different plants out of thin air, I create and seed and make it grow into a flower, then I pick the flower and hand it to Anastasia.

Anastasia: For me? Ya shouldn't have~ And about the weaponry, I'll send you the details at a later date. As you're gettin' ready for the subjugation and such, don't forget to patronise the Hoshin Company.

After that she departed, I make the weapons and plants disappear and crack my knuckles.

Crusch: You paved the way before negotiations began? You are surprisingly shrewd, Natsuki Subaru. Though I feel as though you are not the only one...

She looked towards me, then I looked behind me as though I didn't know whom she was referring to... Of course, I knew...

Crusch: Yes, I am referring to you, (L/N) (Y/N). I have a feeling Natsuki Subaru didn't make all these preparations himself.

(Y/N): Meh, I only filled him in on some little things I noticed, didn't do much really.

Crusch: You're quite modest.

(Y/N): Nahh, I really didn't do much.

Subaru: Don't sell yourself short man, the preparation and review we did for this together paid off well... Ah, I couldn't be more relieved...

Felix: Well, that's plain to see.

He chuckled and then Subaru looked up at Rem.

Subaru: We managed to save face for staying in the capital. Right, Rem?

Rem: Hai, you were both wonderful~.

Wilhelm: Subaru-dono, (Y/N)-dono...

Wilhelm bows his head down at us.

Wilhelm: I thank you.

Subaru: Huh?!

Wilhelm: I offer you both gratitude equal to that which I offer to my lady, Duchess Crusch Karsten.

Subaru: E-Er... That's... Um...

Wilhelm: As perceptive as you both are, I am sure you're aware, but if I may introduce myself... My family name is Astrea. I took the previous Master Swordsman, Theresia van Astrea, as my wife, giving me the honour of the bloodline's lowest seat. That is who I, Wilhelm van Astrea, am. I thank you both for so kindly granting this old man the opportunity to slay the loathsome mabeast that took my wife.

Well, I had my suspicions, plus I was informed about this just before the meeting~. As for Subaru...

Subaru: S-Sure! Of course, I knew that, I figured Crusch-san would accept my offer, keeping that in m-

Crusch: Natsuki Subaru... The wind of untruth is blowing from you...

Subaru: 👁👄👁‼

(Y/N): Haha, well. I for one actually did know, and, no problem. I'm happy to help.

Wilhelm looked toward me and nod his head in appreciation.

Subaru: H-Hold on, how did you find out!!???

(Y/N): Nella.

Subaru: W h a t?

(Y/N): Don't question it ;-;

——————————————

Later that night, I was preparing to head to sleep. A lot of people were gathered outside to prepare.

I held my sword and looked at my reflection in the blade.

Nella is currently inactive to gather all the mana she can get. But she'll be back in action by the time we set off...

Now... It's time to visit a certain Goddess...

How Tf-

Actually... I'm pretty sure I've met her a few times... If that wasn't a hallucination... Then it was probably her...

The mark on my back is a seal... So If I focus on that... Then... Perhaps-

Yeah...

I'll try that...

I lay on my back and focus...

I can feel my back heating up a little...

Soon, I feel my consciousness slipping away... Almost as if... I was being dragged somewhere else....

——————————————

I was in a white void... Just like the sea of primordia, nothing as far as the eye can see...

But I suddenly... Feel a melancholic atmosphere...

I was pretty chill before entering this place... But now...

I just feel... Somewhat... Depressed.

It was only after I turned around that I noticed... Her.

(Y/N):....

She was just... Looking down... Then I uttered something mindlessly...

(Y/N): Large horns... Symbolise the land... Eyes... Reflect the inner sea... Of the planet...

After I said that... I saw her look up at me...

(Y/N): Who... Are you?

I knew... But... I... Just asked...

Tiamat: I... Have nurtured a countless number of lives... So many living beings have loved me... But... My children have used me as a ladder... And they always head to places so far away... I want to shower them with love forever... I want to be at their side forever... Is that mistake? I love my children... Is it wrong for me to do so?

...

Now I'm remembering something that Ishtar told me...

Flashback

Ishtar: We did, destroy planets. Now all of us are scattered amongst the stars, located elsewhere in the multiverse. But we are all connected through the sea of primordia. The reason was simple. Because of mortals committed a truly despicable act of Greed long ago.

Flashback End

(Y/N): Were you the one who formed the Apostles of Chaos?

...

...

Tiamat: My children... Were all fighting for me... But... They were all lead by him...

(Y/N): Him?

She continued staring at me... I continued to feel... Uncomfortable.

Tiamat: I'm sorry...

(Y/N): Huh?

Tiamat: You've been hurt... And I couldn't do anything for you...

Before I even realised it... She had approached me... And embraced me...

This felt... familiar...

It was only after a couple of seconds... That I realised...

A few loops ago... Someone... Apologised to me... But I wasn't sure why....

They hugged me... I didn't resist... I wasn't sure why....

(Y/N): Why do I feel like... I know you?

Tiamat: My Kolzreid... Do you... Love yourself?

I narrow my eyes.... Kolzreid...

(Y/N): If I'm being honest... Until a day or two ago... I hated myself... And... I made you feel pain whenever you watched over me... It's hard... But... I... I'm learning... I have someone that reminded me how important it was to love yourself... So... I'm going to try...

Tiamat: Then... Is my love for you... My love for my children... Is it a mistake?

...

(Y/N): I... I can't really say... The multiverse has been around longer than anyone alive in it can remember... But... the people who still remember you... I'm sure they still love you... They say you're the mother of all...

I part from her and look into her eyes... I could tell my eyes... Also changed... And looked like hers...

(Y/N): I don't really understand it properly... But since I'm technically your child as well... I can say with certainty that this child of yours still loves you... I used to think of Chaos... As the cause of my suffering... With it, I took many lives unintentionally... I now know that each and every time I lost control, it was you responding to my sadness and rage... You... Were just looking after your child the only way you knew how... I suppose... So... I thank you for being there for me, even though I wasn't fully aware of your existence... Even when I resented you... Thank you for still loving me... But... Children... Don't stay children forever... Eventually they learn to stand on their two feet... And walk on their own... They grow up, and then they strike out on their own... I know it must be hard... Letting go of those you love... Is never easy... However... It's something you have to do eventually... Let them spread their own wings... That's... Another form of love... That's my own thoughts...

I take a breath in... And then smile and the now crying Tiamat. My entire body now had an aura of crimson Chaos energy... Then I chuckle to myself.

(Y/N): Heh... Then I guess... I do have an answer for you.., Your love was not mistaken... You just... Need to learn how to let go is all...

I place my forehead against hers and close my eyes.

(Y/N): I can finally stand on my own two feet... Okaa-san... You don't need to look out for me anymore... I'm sorry for making you worry. I'm sorry about those that hurt you so long ago...

I part from her again and take a few steps back.

Tiamat: You'll... Be alright?

(Y/N): It won't be easy... But... Yeah... I'll work on loving myself some more... You can finally sleep without any fear.

Tiamat: I don't want to be alone...

(Y/N): You won't be... Rest within me until the day we meet again...

Tiamat: We will... Meet again?

I nod at her.

(Y/N): I'll be back... I'll keep on coming back until you get sick of me~

Tiamat: I'll never get sick of you... My Kolzreid... My son... I'll never stop loving you...

(Y/N): Thank you. Ittekimasu... Okaa-san...

I turn around and start walking, waving as I do so, my own body becomes transparent... Starting from the centre of my body and spreads to all other parts...

Before my head disappeared, I look back and see her reaching her arm out... With a small, but still noticeable smile on her tears face.

Tiamat: Itterasshai...

And then, my consciousness returns to my body...

I open my eyes... And feel that my back no longer feels hot...

Before today, Even if it was barely noticeable, I would always feel a hot feeling on my back where the mark was located.... But now... It's settled... It's cooled down And has become... Warm...

Kolzreid... I suppose that's my real name... And if Nella has been around for over five thousand years... I must be as old... If not older than her....

Tiamat was always looking out for me... Before I even knew she was there...

I remember it now... That time Rem tried to kill us... She took over... That time the Witch of Envy attacked... She protected me... That time the White Whale attacked... She took over to protect me...

But... Now she can take a long deserved rest...

Speaking of rest... That's something I need to do...

With Tiamat finally deciding to take a step back... I have full control over my power of Chaos...

Tomorrow is the day... We'll get rid of the White Whale... Once and for all...

——————————————

(A/N): Yo~ Here's another update flyin at ya~ This chapter, (Y/N), or should I say, Kolzreid finally sorted things out with Mama Tia~ The one who has been watching him ever since he first woke up on Giltoria~ Distraught by the fact that she could not physically be there to help her child the way Quinella could. She sought an alternative, and her efforts always manifested in the form of destruction. But now, her child has finally grown up and no longer needs her help as he once did. She can finally let him go.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, next time we're on a Whale hunt~!

P.S: Just to let it be known because some... [Yes, you know who you are and it's getting on my nerves ngl] seem to be confused. The Nasuverse doesn't exist here. Tiamat in this multiverse is different to the Tiamat from Grand Order, and thus certain things will differ from the original. Remember this is a fanfiction. Not everything will be the same as the canon.

Themanofculture loggin off~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 96 15
Imagine knowing your whole life that you were different, unlike everyone that surrounded you. Knowing that when you came of age, you would transform...
12 0 1
Prequel to Friend Group Infinity War Our story begins with a teenage enby who doesn't quite have a name, but goes by X. X has bad trust issues and al...
1.4K 41 26
There is a legend about two sisters. an older one, and a younger one. The sisters are both opposites, yet their also the same. They are known as the...
5.6K 107 23
The year is 20XX. A human has fallen from the surface world! She was running from her abusive home when she made it to Mt. Ebott. However, when she l...