𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

De onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRIBGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... Mais

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 12: Paprika TV
Chapter 13: Paprika TV II
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 29: wasted and high
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chapter 31: you can die for all I care
Chatper 32:faded pink
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chapter 8 : the school trip

4.9K 182 101
De onlyNagi

                               𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Just wanted to say that this arc sincerely disgust me. I almost threw up, If you are not comfortable with this :
-Rape
-violence
-cursing
-blood
Please don't read this arc or this part of my book.
Thank you

Reader POV

Today my school and I had to go at a school trip.
The maid did my luggage while I was sleeping, still dreaming about, how I kissed Zack yesterday.
I woke up feeling good and took a shower. We didn't have to wear out school uniform. So I took out some clothes .

The hair style

Outfit

"Im goin Mizukitamari .Be a good girl alright?!" I said will my dog licked my hand.

TIME SKIP:

I was finally at the school and was talking with my friend will the teachers were giving there speech or sum. I wasn't really listening.
We then finally got into the bus. I sat near a window and to my surprise.Jay sat beside me. I didn't look bothered and just started to look for a good position to sleep.5 min later I finally found one, on Jay's shoulder. I slept all the way till the bus stopped and I was woke up by my classmates screams.They all jumped out of the bus because we finally had a time to get out. At a pause station.

Zack tried to impress Mira and punched the machine.

'798points.'

Vasco came toward the game machine and gives it a jab.

'856 points.'

I wanted to sleep and get out of here so. I jog to the machine, put myself into a jab position and punched the game machine.

'999 points'

Most of the people looked surprised.

We finally got back into the bus and Daniel started a conversation.

"Do you guys speak any other languages?"he ask curiously.

"I don't"Said Zack,Mira,Zoe and Doo at the same time.

"Neither do I"Daniel continued

"I can speak Japenese and French."I said will looking at Daniel.

"Really?!?Thats cool!How did you learn French, I heard it's not easy."

"I had a vacation all around France"I replied of boredom.

"Lucky bastard..."Zack mumbled thinking I didn't hear him.

"Hey Zack.Did you like the Boba I gave you last time?" I told him with a smirk on my face. He asked me to not talk about it since he was embarrassed.

"..."

I took Zack by the waist and put him on my laps. (No homo..)

"...AYO"Doo yelled and it made every other student in the bus look that way.They start to gossip about us and started to say we looked like some random ass people

"M/N WTF-"Zack yelled, flustered and blushing as fuck, to me.

"What?Dont you like it?"I whispered to him,it made him blush even more. (No homo..)

He start to move trying to get out of my grips but he couldn't.

"Hey guys, we just kidding, it's just a joke we have to tease each other haha."I said putting on a fake smile trying to stop myself from laughing .

"You guys have weird joke-" Zoe said and they all go back to talking will Zack was still on my laps.

Zack POV:

'That damn bastard just put me on his laps, I'm glad they believed his lie but I still need revenge.'

3th person POV:

M/N stood up and walk back to his sit. He slept  for the whole trip again.

M/N POV:

I woke up bc of someone waking me up,I opened my eyes and saw Zoe shaking me.

"Wake up!"

She then saw that I woke up and told me we finally arrived. I stood up and got out of the bus. I saw that the other department were all in line in front of the fine man who introduced his self as 'Zeus' and another monitor , I don't want to seem mean, who is kind of ugly and fat.

We took a step forward and stand in line with our luggage beside us.

"We trust you but for security we have to look into you luggages and bags.And will we do that another genitor is going to take your phones."Zeus said that made me surprised a little and look at my bag. I had took two phone bc I knew they would take our phones. But... I had things.. in my bags and I didn't want the monitor to see it.I quickly opened my bag and took it out of the bag. Zeus advanced to me and look inside my bag and luggage, finding nothing. He go to another student will I looked over the student who got caught hiding alcohol and other.

It was time for the free performance time,I watched Duke and Daniel perform will everyone was cheering for them. Jay looked at me and 'told me' that I should participate.

I look at the celling trying to find something I'm good at and remembered I could play electrical guitare. I stood up, surprising the student and walk over a monitor asking for an electrical guitare. He nod and gave me one. I head up to the scene and start playing.
[The music at the top]
[FEVER by ENHYPEN]

Neo ttaemune onmomi taolla
Neo ttaemune simjangi mongmalla
Like a fever, fever, fever, fever
Neol ango sipeo
Neol ango sipeo
Mireonaedo nae ane taolla
Jaega dwaedo bulkkochi pieona
Like a fever, fever, fever
Neol alko sipeo
Neol alko sipeo

You sang this part and everyone was amazed.
Your voice was incredible,gentle,soothing and relaxing. It had something that sounded like an angel.

You finally stopped and the others started clapping for you.You sat back at you seat beside Jay,you bestie, and the free performance time continued.

TIME SKIP:

You were in your room with Jay, you two had a room for both, Jay took his shower first and then you took a shower. You were still in the bathroom and you heard someone knocking at the door. Jay opened it will you got out of the bathroom only wearing a boxer and a towel on you neck. It was Jiho and Daniel.Daniel stoped talking to Jay when he saw you, drool got out of his mouth but he quickly wiped it. He continued

"Hum- Mira and Zoe and Yui are doing a little party in their room, they wanted you guys to come..."

Jay declined the offer will I accepted, still without clothed, only with my black boxer.

They left and I start putting on my clothes.

You put on your glasses,bc you needed to put them at night(if you don't want you can take them off), and start to head to the girl dorm. You knocked and Mira opened the door. You came in and saw Yui being clingy to Zack, you step toward and sat between Mira and Zoe

            Mira.    Yui.       Zack.  
      M/N                              Jiho
               Zoe.       Daniel.   

Yui put her phone under the sprite bottle and it made a green light. You guys drank , played, joked and more. The other saw that you didn't drank. And Zoe said:

"Why don't you drink M/N? It's ok if you don't have a big tolerance Zack  and Daniel too haha"

"No it's not that... Its just that It's not habitual for me to drink Soju, I mostly drink beer and Sake.So I never really tried"

"well then today is the day you are going to try, here take the bottle!"

I took the bottle and drank slowly, it tasted good, I put the bottle on the ground and "It taste good" was all that left my mouth.
The night went by and it was already the morning. When I woke up, I saw that my shirt was on the ground, Daniel and Jiho's faces were ... How to say it... it's was some sort of art?I stood up, put on my shirt and head to my dorm.

TIME SKIP:
The last day.

Today was the last day we stayed here. I kinda enjoyed it but not to much, the monitor named Zeus looked sus. But anw, I took a shower and put on some clothes on.

You got out and today was free time, you guys could do whatever you wanted.

1491 words

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.2K 788 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
875 36 20
editing... not a ship btw!! idk what to put here. basically vasco and jace are on summer break and then a lot of bad things happen. ik the blurb is...
34.9K 671 7
"how about we go again?" A series of Jay and Daniels smutty experiences Status: #46 lookism Please, I'm begging you don't read this piece of shit...
187K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...