Always (Claude De Alger Obeli...

By dark-night-hero

He will forever be your always. "Will you stay by my side?" "Always, your highness" It's him. I'll always be... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Extra
Imagine
Side Story 1
Side Story 3
Side Story Four
Side Story 5
Image

Side Story 2

3.8K 168 4
By dark-night-hero

"Can you stop selling off your little brother to me? I told you I'm not interested"

You spoke, rolling your yes at him

"Well there is no progress between you and Theodore, what's wrong trying to set you up with my little brother?"

"I don't like younger guys"

"Theodore is a month younger than you"

"Really? He's an exception then"

You smile at Anastasius who proceed to roll his eyes at you

You lean back on your seat around the bench, watching your joined class from Anastasius to yours playing soccer, making sure to watch the certain guy from afar if it wasn't your friend who kept talking as if he couldn't shut up his mouth.

"He'll notice if you kept staring at him for so long"

He suddenly but in causing you to jolt up once again feeling like a deja vu

"Shut up, I'm not the only one staring"

"Well that would make sense-"

Before Anastasius could even finish his sentence nor before you would fully heard what he was saying, something bumped into the side of your head real hard, causing you to almost slip off the bench.

"Oh dear, what was that?"

You spoke, hand proceeded to went were it hurts

You look up, ears still ringing as if it could not be helped, your vision was a bit blurry and you feel funny. You can see Anastasius motioning something, he looked like he was saying something you can't seem to understand.

"Wha-?"

As black dots slowly started to appear on your vision, you could not help but to slightly panic, wanting to say something but before you can even utter a word, everything went black as the last thing you an hear was someone calling out your name.

"Oh God, my head hurts like crap"

You groan as you woke up not noticing the young man right beside you

"That- I- uhm... I'm sorry"

Blink, you blink a couple of times. Suddenly aware of the presence of the young man sitting on a chair right beside the bed in as far as you can remember was the infirmary.

Looking at the young man apologetic, and obviously ashamed face, a chuckle made its way on your lips.

"No it's alright, no need to apologize. It was actually my fault for not noticing my surroundings failing to dodge the ball going into me direction"

You admitted with a smile hoping to lighten up his mood

"Still I apologize"

"I told you it's fine"

You smile at him

But upon looking around your surroundings, you could not help but to ask.

"It's probably after school time, why are you still here?"

"It's my fault why you're knocked out, how could I go home knowing that you haven't wake up?"

"I have my friend to look for me though?"

You smile at him, tilting your head to the side innocently looking at him

That was the truth, Anastasius was just going on his after school club that's why he was yet to look after you so there was really no need for Theodore to watch over you.

"I know, but I'm really the responsible one after your state"

"I told you no though? It's not your fault, it was just an accident"

Those (eye color) iris that seem to pierce his lose every time he looks at it, he can't help but to feel mesmerized the more he stare at it.

The truth was that, given his personality, he would not dare bat an eye if he accident knocked out someone while playing soccer for they should have payed attention to were they were looking at or at least their surroundings.

But it was you, it was you he accidentally knocked out he could not help but to feel sorry and worry about. He never felt that way, specially to a mere stranger he can call his classmate.

And now looking at your calm and genuine smiling face how had just complained a few minutes ago about her throbbing head.

His heart ached for some reason.

"It was really nothing! Hey look I'm okay now"

He could tell you were doing your best to reassure him and not making him feel bad.

"But-"

Looking at you how seems to hesitate for a moment

"If you really feel bad about it, how about giving me a compensation for the damage?"

"What do you want?"

He asked

Normally if someone were to demand something from him it would not end well.

"I heard a really nice cafe opened near our school"

"Are you asking me to take you out on a date?"

You felt like you've been caught due to his straightforward words, unable to reply to his words causing a few moments of silence after that.

Then he sigh, rubbing the back of his neck as his ears turn red.

"Are you free this Saturday?"

"What?"

You seems shocked as you met his glaze

"You and I, this Saturday at that cafe. Are you free?"

He asked once again

"I am, but you don't have to force yourself to ask me out if you don't wan-"

"Who says I was forced?"

He scoff crossing his arms

Then you laugh, causing him to look at you once again, eventually a smile made it's way on his lips.

"I'm looking forward to it"

You whispered desperately trying to stay it to yourself but unknown to you he manage to heard that as you smile shyly at him

In return to that smile, he chuckle, whispering to himself

"Yeah, me too"

Strange, strange how it felt like he knew you for a very long time to act so familiar with each other.

It was strange, strange how you give him sorts of feelings he doesn't seem to know, but it doesn't feel bad at all.

"But seriously, are you okay?"

"Hmm"

"For real."

"Well my head does hurt a bit"

"I'll take you home"

"No need for that"

"No I insist, if you aren't feeling well then..."

𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝟚/𝟝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 565 18
In order to find who they are, never ending tragedy comes to the person who got lost in their way towards the path of their destiny. - Who Made Me A...
7.4K 156 28
Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace are true soulmates, pretty sure we all agree on that. Disclaimer: a lot of swearing constantly. Updates every Wednesda...
27K 820 20
"Despite me realizing how much I love and adore you,we can never be together because...you shall leave me one day." "I won't leave you."
112K 5.1K 68
"Even if we can't be together , you'll always be mine." "And I'll always be yours."