Want You Back |✓

By Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... More

prologue
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
4.Missing you
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

Cast

2K 106 24
By Shadesoflove__

Karan Luthra

A star Cricketer, a dream boy of every girl ,full of attitude and arrogance,The boy who was very flirtatious and jolly but changed after the love of life left him.now he was a very serious and responsible person and only concentrates on his career.

Preeta Arora

She was broken and shattered after leaving karan. She was away from her family and everyone living her own life with her baby boy.he was the only reason for her smile and her every single day she was living for.

~

Other characters will be displayed in the chapters itself ✨

And how is the cover guys? I have made it🤭 I don't know much about that just tried by seeing the video in yt.

I know it's not that good!I just made it in urgent.

If anyone can make beautiful cover for my story.if intrested.

Will be updating the first part soon🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 4.9K 37
Preeta Arora, A young and aspiring psychiatrist of the city is bind with Karan luthra, the owner of one of the best media house, bluevilla telly in a...
160K 7K 41
Warning : 🔞⚠️mature language, mature scenes, cursing and disturbing words! .... Karan : preeta tod diya maine tumhe.. tumhara sab cheen liya maine b...
111K 7.6K 44
Based on Mahira - Karan mehandi track where Preeta is injured and Karan gets to know the truth. Will Preeta realise her love for Karan? Will Mahira...
135K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...