The 3rd || A Xiaother Fanfict...

By AS1nn3r

Xiao was an average high school student. He was always keeping himself out of trouble, even though his person... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Final chapter)
2nd book

Chapter 23

1K 27 32
By AS1nn3r

"Play me like a game"

TW: Smut (Entire chapter again i'm sorry- 💀)

Aether's POV:

Everything happened so fast. As soon as i stepped inside the house, I immediately got pushed to the nearest wall, no way for me to escape Xiao's stubborn embrace. With worry i began to try and speak...

"Xiao... Wait- You didn't even put your backpack down and what if the others--" - A

I felt a pair of soft lips against mine, cutting me off immediately. The room was filled with only silence and i could have heard nothing else other than Xiao's and my slow breaths.

Soon slow but firm movements began to come from Xiao as he began to kiss me gently. As our lips separated, smacking sounds left them every single time.

Honestly, maybe we kissed somehow like this before but it was just different this time. It was like if he was sucking my soul out of my body through that kiss. I felt myself enjoying it more, and the more i enjoyed it, the weaker i felt.

Soon enough instead of only his lips moving, i felt as his tongue entered my mouth.

Now this is where things got quite funny and embarrassing from my end. It was MY thing to tease Xiao like this, NOT HIS.

I decided to "fight" back by placing my tongue right against his, trying to prevent his tongue from enter my mouth further. It became a game for both of us. He tried to enter my mouth while i tried to enter his.

"Angh!!~" - A

Our tongues slipped on top of eachother because of the force and Xiao ended up almost shoving his tongue down my throat. This course of action caused me to gag and push Xiao away from myself aggressively.

Xiao was resting his hand on his knee and his other wrist was infront of his lips, covering them while he was panting. I rested my back to the wall, trying to calm my breath down.

"Xiao! Stop!" - A

As i said that Xiao already calmed down and stood up straight.

"I warned you didn't i?" - X

"I don't care if you did or not. If you wanna do such thing then do it in one of our bedrooms not the house entrance! You don't want for any of the 5-1 to catch us right? Last time it was embarrassing too." - A

Xiao's eyes widened as the realization hit him in the face like a rock.

"Ah..." - X

He took off his backpack of his shoulder and threw it on the couch, quickly grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs, into my room, pushing me towards the bed. I ran out of balance so i half fell on my knees and half fell on the bed.

When i turned around i noticed Xiao's face close to mine, only an inch seperating it. I immediately gasped out of suprise and pulled back as much as i can.

Xiao was completely silent. He began to lift up my pant's legs above my knee and planted a soft and gentle kiss on my two knees. After that he made me stretch out my legs and he began to slip up my shirt half way up, leaned closer to my stomach and planted a soft kiss on it.

"Xiao, what are you-" - A

"Sorry for hurting you." - X

He said as he dragged his face back infront of mine, only an inch seperating us once again. As our eyes connected i felt like i was losing myself in them. He slowly slid his hand up to my face, holding it and soon i felt his lips against mine, closing my eyes immediately as he began his movements once again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, above his shoulder, as i began to follow the movements of his lips. Lewd smacking noises flew out from between us, as our lips seperated each time. Xiao began to pull away, my lips uncontrollably chasing after his. My chasing stopped as Xiao placed one of his index fingers on my lips, my eyes opening slowly. As i opened them i noticed how Xiao had his head bent to the side and his lips curled up slightly into a soft smile, his eyes half hidden by his own eyelids.

"Control yourself." - X

He said teasingly as he slowly got up, lifting me up, placing me on top of the bed by my shoulders, forcing me to lay down. He pinned my two hands down on the bed not so far away from my head. He placed his knee in between my legs on the bed, to prevent himself of falling on top of me. This place... This position... This was like the first time we kissed. I let out a soft giggle as i closed my eyes and smiled at Xiao, who was above me, looking down on me confused.

"What's so funny?..." - X

"This is similar. I mean... The room,~ The pose you chose to lay me down in,~... The only thing that is different is that we switched." - A

Xiao still kept looking at me confused.

"You don't remember? Our first kiss. Ring a bell?" - A

"Ohhh.. yeah. Now." - X

Xiao slowly leaned in closer to planting a soft kiss on my lips before he decided to begin and swirl his tongue around mine.

After a while of our little game like 5 minutes passed. I pushed Xiao away from me gently and we both took the opportunity to catch our breath.

"Xiao... I have a question." - A

"Mn?.." - X

"Are you... Just taking things slow or are you too much of a pussy to go further?~" - A

I asked as a smug smile erupted my face. Before i could take a breath after that sentence Xiao quickly leaned to my neck and harshly bit it.

"OW!" - A

"Bitch..." - X

He mumbled into my neck before beginning to suck on my skin, leaving a hickey.

Soon Xiao got up and changed our position. Now i was on top of his lap, he was laying his back to the pillows that made him sit up.

Xiao soon held my face with one of his hands, pulled me that close to himself, that when he spoke i felt his breath against my lips...

"Don't you fucking dare to try and make fun of me." - X

"It was just teasing, idiot..." - A

I said as i rolled my eyes to the side with a tinted cheek. My eyes immediately snapped back when i felt Xiao's lips locking with mine. He did not wait a second at all before he entered his tongue into my mouth, heading straight for my throat.

"Anghh!!~" - A

He kept pushing his tongue down my throat, irritating my throat to gag on it. I tightly closed my eyes and tried to not let any strange noises escape my mouth.

As Xiao kept repeating his actions in my mouth his hand started to travel from the top of my back to my bottom, from there to my thigh and from my thigh he ended up having his hand under my shirt, tracing my chest with his hand.

After a while Xiao stopped irritating my throat and just began to swirl his tongue around mine.

We pulled away, a string of saliva between, still connecting us, between my and his tongue, it breaking as my shirt split it, it coming off.

Xiao connected my lips with his again forcefully and passionately, "grinding" against them like if this was the last time we see eachother.

This little kissing game went on until the both of us were only left in our underwears. Xiao began to drag his hand up and down on my thighs as our tongues intertwined.

I was now cupping his face with my hand and he had his free hand wrapped around my neck, not letting me go.

I began grinding against Xiao's thighs to lightly manumit the pleasure that i so craved for now. This of course wasn't enough, but hopefully Xiao might get the sign.

He kept leading the lewd kiss, as he caressed my thigh erotically, not even caring about my actions. It was like if he didn't even notice or just didn't care. I decided to slide more towards his clothed erection and grind somewhere near it.

Xiao had no reaction. As we pulled away, he guided my tongue out of my mouth, seductively dragging his teeth along it.

He dragged his two hands down to my waist, fitting eight finger tips into my underwear, pulling it down a little.

"Xiao... Why are you taking so long to finally do something?!" - A

I said as i was getting impatient.

"Hush. I decide the pace, not you." - X

He said as he took off my underwear right before his. He out of nowhere thrusted into me with two of his fingers, making me fall forwards him and let out a long whimper.

"X-Xiao-" - A

My breath was getting faster and faster as i tried to get used to this strange feeling... Somebody sticking their finger into my hole in the intention of making me pleased...

Xiao began to curl his fingers inside of me. I began to moan repeatedly but still craving for more.

"X-Xiao- Haaa~... Ple-Please... Angh!~" - A

"Hm? What is it? Say it." - X

He said as he put in a third finger, obviously giving me the sign, that i should try to speak while he is stretching me.

"Angh!!~~ X-Xiao-- Haa!!~ Stop pl-please- Mhhh~ Let me s-speak- AH!~~-" - A

I moaned in pain and pleasure as Xiao entered a fourth finger in my hole. I covered my mouth trying not to moan so loud. Xiao's eyes widened as he looked at me.

"You sure are a loud one, huh?..." - X

I began to panic. His voice represented that he was annoyed and disappointed which i didn't want him to be.

"I-I'm sorry... I won't do tha--ANGH!~" - A

Xiao burried his four fingers in me that they weren't able to be seen, causing me to moan loudly. He then began to giggle as a lustful smile appeared on his face.

"I like it.~" - X

"You... Oh why you little-H-Haaa!~" - A

As i was about to yell his head off about teasing me he began to move his four fingers inside of me in circles, making me moan uncontrollably.

i decided to just let him do as he pleases. The urge for me to activate the so called "dagger's soul" for me was so high that i just couldn't refuse. But when i tried to activate it, i felt that i couldn't. That's when i realized that the dagger wasn't in my property. Or i mean wasn't really much in my property. I looked around to find it halfway on my feet, slowly sliding off of it.

My eyes widened as Xiao began to thurst his fingers inside of me at a fast pace. I tried my best to keep in touch with the dagger as i began moaning continuously. I sank my finger nails into Xiao's back in fear of death, trying to tell him to stop his actions, just for a second.

"X-Xiao- Nhh~ W-Wait- S-Stop- Haa~- Please- T-The dagger- Sto- Haa!!~" - A

"Speak clearly." - X

I was crying at this point as i felt the dagger only just barely touching my skin.

"XIAO! STOP! THE DAGGER!" - A

I yelled out of paranoia, wiping my tears. Xiao stopped as his eyes widened. I immediately got my head up, turned around, got the dagger and hanged it into my braid.

"Oh- I-I'm sorry." - X

"It's okay." - A

I flashed a smile towards him which seemed to make him flushed. How cute.

Oh never mind, I take it back.

He changed our position quickly. I was laying flat on my back, having one of my legs over Xiao's shoulder, my hands above my head in a cross. Xiao was above me, staring into my eyes like if he was trying to read a book. He was pinning my hands down onto the bed with one of his hands while with the other he was holding onto his erection, lining it up with my hole. I gasped as soon as he began to prod against it, but not so quite to enter me.

"X-Xiao. C'mon... Don't waste time just do- ANGH!~" - A

Xiao entered me, cutting me off. At this time i decided to use the "soul of the dagger", my eyes turning pink and emotions flowing through me. Xiao began to slowly move around, causing my mouth to let out a few whimpers and muffled noises. The speed for me was painfully slow. I felt like i was going to die if i don't get to feel the bliss i so wanted to achieve.

"Xiao... Please.. Faster." - A

"Funny." - X

"W-What is..?" - A

"You demanding me to speed up... Today I choose the pace not you. Got that?" - X

I nodded as i tried to keep my weird noises to myself, by keeping my mouth closed. That of course didn't work when Xiao out of nowhere started to thurst into me at an animalistic pace, making me moan out of nowhere, repeatedly, like a prostitute. My back began to arch up from the bed, tongue slightly sticking out of my mouth, eyes rolled back of the sudden pleasure it gave me.

I felt it...

I felt a weird, warming but destroying sensation i wish i could have felt forever as i was approaching my orgasm. I was feeling like a living bomb, having it's count down and blowing up at the end. For me the countdown were the number of Xiao's thursts. A specific thurst made me halt, everything suddenly turning to white with a loud and lewd moan accompanying it, as my head twitched.

.

.

.

Our position changed once again. I was sitting on Xiao's lap, my legs and arms around him and his arms on my back, dragging it up and down slowly to show how he cared about my well being. I remember i felt a pair of soft lips planting a kiss on the top of my forehead and me falling asleep, everything turning to black.

2334 words!

(A/N: I'm sorry i had this chapter come out this late- I was busy with some other stuff and wasn't able to write so yeah-

But at least not a short chapter 😀👌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1K 31
This is High school Au I guess.. Warnings: A hint of angst that'll occur for a really short amount of time (The story will have a happy ending though...
18.1K 547 31
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸." "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱." "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢...
1.1K 74 11
❝𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.❞ You and Xiao are two college students attending the Un...
40.3K 866 19
Lumine and Childe have been Genshin High's best couple ever since they started dating all the back in 5th Grade. Others may say that they don't reall...