𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 (𝘏𝘪𝘢𝘵...

By berry_133

One day, Riddle's father finally had enough of his wife's strictness and harshness, he and his wife got into... More

Mysterious Encounter
Mirana Moreal
~Welcome to the Villains' World~
~Welcome to the Villain's world~
~Welcome to the Villain's World~
🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀
🦁The Usurper From The Wilds🦁
🦁Usurpur From The wilds🦁
Quick Announcement!!
Another Announcement :')

~Welcome to the Villains' World~

3.3K 172 18
By berry_133

Prologue 3: Cruel Answer!

Riddle pointed his magic pen towards the small creature and casted his unique magic.

"Off With Your Head!"

A collar suddenly appeared on Grim's neck which made him stumble back a little from the sudden weight. The collar was shaped like a heart with a large lock on the front. It was a unique magic that Mirana was very familiar with, even though she's only ever seen it once or twice before.

Grim looked down on the collar and yelled.

"Fugya!! What the hell is this!?"

"The Law of the Queen of Hearts, No. 23; "You must not bring cats into areas of festivity". You, being a cat, trespassing is a heavy violation of the rule. I shall have you leave this place immediately." He sternly said.

"I'm also not a cat~!! I'll burn this collar easy..."

Grim tried to summon his fire magic but unfortunately for him there were none coming out which made him panic a bit. "H-huh? My flames aren't coming out!"

"Hmph! Until I release you from that collar, you cannot use magic. You're no different to an ordinary cat with it on."

"M-meowhat-!? I'm not a pet!" Grim already hated the day, first he was confined by the whip of love, and now he was forced to have a collar on? Surely his day can't get any worse.

"Don't worry, I don't want a pet like you, either. Well, I'm only going to remove it when you leave the school."

Azul pushed his glasses upwards with his middle and ring finger as he spoke mischieviously. "My~ wonderful, as usual. Riddle-san's unique magic that could seal any magic. I absolutely want it... I mean. I definitely do not want it casted on me."

Pretending not to hear what he just said, the headmaster turned to Mirana and pointed at Grim who was still struggling to take the collar off.

"Do something! It's your familiar, right!? Discipline it properly."

The girl buried every urge that rose to strangle the man right then and there. Either he was deaf or his age was just getting to him. She quickly composed herself, before answering with a smile.

"As I already told you earlier, he is not my familiar. I would never own such an ill-mannered pet."

Crowley responded back with a nervous laugh. "Ah, so he's not yours, I apologize for the misunderstanding."

The girl unclenched her fists, which were not visisble due to the long sleeves of the robe. "No worries."

"That sounded way too sarcastic" Crowley thought to himself before turning his head towards Enma.

"Then, is this your familiar Yuuken-kun?"

The boy shook his head. "He's not mine either."

"I see..." Crowley then cleared his throat and clapped his hands together to gather the student's attention. "Cough! Well then, let's throw him out of the academy. I will not turn him into stew. I am gracious, after all. Someone, please." A student came forward and grabbed grim.

But Grim didn't want to leave, so he kept squirming around the person's hold in attempts to escape.

"Let me go! I'm not leaving until I become the greatest magician!!" He shouted while the poor person holding him struggled to keep him still.

"How troublesome."

"Sleep."

In an instant, Grim stopped moving as he fell unconsious, basically plopping on the hard floor.

".................."

Everone found it strange for him to suddenly fall asleep just like that, but they just brushed it off thinking it was probably nothing or he was just tired due to the amount of magic he used. The one holding him took this chance to immediately bring him outside before he could wake up.

"There was a little trouble, but with this, the opening ceremony is closed." Crowley announced.

"Each dorm leader, please bring the new students with you and go back to your dorm."

"Hm? Come to think of it, I haven't seen Diasomnia Dorm's head housewarden, Draconia-kun at all..."

"Him not being here is normal, ain't it?" The man with lion ears lazily said.

"Huh? Don't tell me, nobody told him about the ceremony?" The man wearing a turban asked.

"If you said that, why didn't you tell him about it?"

"Mmm. But you know, I don't know much about him."

"Draconia... don't tell me, it's that Malleus Draconia?" A student said, soon followed by many.

"So it's real that he's enrolled in this school."

"Scary..."

"Ooh, as expected. I came here thinking that perhaps he might be here, but Malleus didn't come, did he." Mirana looked at the source of the voice, there stood a short man with raven hair mixed with pink highlights, his face was that of a young boy which she thought was quite attractive.

"It would appear that the opening ceremony announcement didn't get delivered to him, again."

"I apologize. By no means are we ostracizing him." Mirana glanced over at the man, she could feel there was very little sinscerity in what he said.

"He somehow has this hard-to-approach aura about him." Riddle remarked.

"Well, that's fine. Diasomnia Dorm's students, come follow me. It would be great if he doesn't sulk..." The students soon started leaving one by one, following their respective dorm heads.

Riddle walked towards the girl and spoke "You are in Heartslabyul, correct? Well then, please follow me back to the dorm." Mirana looked at the boy and nodded before she replied.

"That is correct. But if I may, I would like to speak to the headmaster about an important matter, please head back without me dorm leader Rosehearts."

"Hm, very well then, don't be too long." The girl watched as he escorted the new students into their dorm.

Riddle took one last glance at the girl before exiting. "Strange, I don't think I ever mentioned my last name..."

Soon it was only the headmaster, Enma and Marina. The red-haired girl then approached Crowley, "Headmaster, I would like to speak to you about something."

"Ah, of course my dear. But after I send Yuuken-san back to his home, alright?" She nodded as she patiently waited for the headmaster.

"Well then, Yuu-san. It's very regretful, but... I need to have you exit this academy."

"We cannot let someone with no magic power to enter this academy. Though there's no need to worry. The Mirror of Darkness will immediately send you back to your homeland."

"Come, stand infront of the mirror. Close your eyes and picture your homeland in your head clearly." The boy did as he was told. He went infront of the mirror once again and pictured his home, his family waiting for him and his friends who he cannot wait to hang out with again.

"Oh Mirror of Darkness! Guide this one to the place they belong!"

"........." The mirror did not utter a single word.

"Co-cough... one more time. Mirror of Darkness! Guide this one to-"

"It is nowhere..."

"E-eh? Pardon?"

The three looked at the mirror with wide eyes. Crowley almost chocking on his spit.

"The place where this one belongs... is nowhere in this world. It is nothing."

"What did you say? There's no way! Aah, today is truly a parade of impossible happenings." He held his face with both of his hands as he sighed loudly.

"Ever since I became the headmaster, nothing like this has ever happened. Oh what to do..." he turned his head towards the boy.

"Which country are you from in the first place?"

"Actually, I'm from Japan."

Crowley made a thinking expression as he placed a hand on his chin. "I've never heard such a place before. I have a grasp of the birthplaces of students from all over the world, but I've never heard of that place before. Let's investigate it in the library. You shall come along aswell Moreal-kun." As both men were about to leave, Mirana slightly tugged on the headmasters sleeve.

"Hm?"

Once she has caught Crowley's attention, she let go of his sleeve. "Before we go to the library, would now be a good time to talk?"

"Hmmm, I guess I could spare some time for you, for I am gracious." He looked over at Enma and spoke once again.

"You can go ahead Yuuken- kun, walk straight ahead and turn right on the second corner, the library should be there, we will follow shortly after our talk."

The boy nodded and proceeded to leave the room they were in. Crowley faced the girl. "Now then, what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

Mirana sighed before speaking. "It's regarding about me being in this school. Headmaster, I really shouldn't be here."

Her statement made Crowley raise a brow at her. Why exactly can't she be here?

"What do you mean Moreal-kun? Is it perhaps because you doubt your magical abilities as a magician? Worry not my dear, we will help you flourish into a wonderful magician."

The girl deadpanned at what he said. Now he was just spouting out pure nonsense.

"You got it all wrong, it is not like that at all." She said as she shook her head.

Crowley gave her a questoning look, signalling her to continue. She let out a deep breath, grabbing her hood and slowly lowered it, revealing her face.

"I'm not sure if you've already noticed but, I'm a girl."

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
288K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...