playboy shit; wdw

By TGTATB0

⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ PLAYBOY SHIT⠀⠀⠀ in which, with the reputation from her previous school, she's given a dare to pla... More

000. introduction
001. the hottest ones there
002. captain of the fuck boy crew
004. we've chosen the guys
005. the best kisser around
006. stay away she's mine
007. thanks for defending me
008. just throw yourself at me
009. drive however far for you
010. that's why i'm better
011. you better not be lying

003. are you seriously going to

118 14 1
By TGTATB0

PLAYBOY SHIT,
💋 chapter three

8:32pm

hello pretty gurl

hello mr fuck boy😼

woah hold up

who said i was a fuck boy??

idk heard it

but i'm kinda into it won't lie

oh yeah😈

i never got ur name btw

delilah

but a lot of people just call
me dee

hows that song go

...

hey there delilah what's it like in
nyc

i'm 1k miles away but tonight you
look so pretty .. so you should send
me a pic

whatcha want a pic of me for
huh?

ur contact. so i can see ur sexc
face whenever u text

let me see what i have

here's the last pic i took

u like hoodies huh? well i've
got a lot for you after we.. you
know😏

tho this one might be more
appropriate for the fckboy

fkn hell😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

i mean i have other ones but
yeah we'll keep those over on
snap

yo add me cbonebesson

kay kay

lookin sexyyyyyyyy
princessdelilah lmfaooo

stfu i made my snap when i
was like 12 and i don't wanna
make a new one cause i'll
loose everything

also that's cause i am😽

ya u are

you too tho. between me and
you.. u sexiest at east valley👀

also great minds must think
alike also got the 🥵 in your
contact

oh yeah i didn't put that there
whatcha change it too?

fckboy corbyn🥵🙌

lmao

into praising me huh

why don't ya come over and
let me get some of that irl😈😈

or i could drive over to your place
which ever you wanna do

i guess we could work smth out

but i gtg rn sissy wants to talk

well hmu when ur ready if ya
know what i meann
seen

───────────

third person.

"you can come sit down," delilah replied to her sister, giving her permission to come into the bedroom while setting her phone down on the bed. "boy just wants me to go over his place and hookup or whatever."

"i don't understand how you get guys to be into you so easily," abigail said as she sat down at the end of the bed, looking over at the elder twin.

"abbi, corbyn was tryna get with you first, wasn't he?" she raised a brow, a small laugh escaping her mouth as she received a nod. "that boy doesn't give a fuuck about who the girl is, guaranteed."

"also if guys like me just for my look then they definitely like you as well," delilah added, pointing between herself and her sister as she spoke. "but you don't let them have you, while i don't really care, that's the only difference."

"mh.." she hummed. "um i was thinking right, maybe we go for a drive around town now since it's getting late and not many people will be out.."

"does this mean you're gonna let me drive us to school?!"

"yes.. but could you please not do anything stupid," abigail softly responded, sort of avoiding eye contact with the other girl.

"no abs, i won't. i'm a safe driver, i promise," delilah quickly defended herself. "ask dad, i've never driven over the limit or almost crashed or anything."

"no i-" she cut herself off with a sigh, not even bothering to get into the whole conversation that took place during the lunch break earlier in the day.

"let's go," the elder almost ripped the charger out of her phone and jumped up off of her bed, her sister following her.

the twins made their way downstairs, wandering around the area before ending up in the living room where they found their parents together on the lounge while watching a show off the tv as they wind down from a long day.

"motherr," delilah slightly dragged her words out, gaining the attention of both their parents. "..and father. abbi and i are going to go out for a drive, just around town so she can get comfortable with me driving."

"are you okay with that abbi?" nancy questioned.

"mhm, yeah, i suggested it," abigail nodded. "i was just thinking it'll be easier with going to and from school everyday, and then we won't have to rely on you, mom."

"okay, if that's what you girls wanna do," she gave her a smile in return.

"drive safe delilah." johnson, their father, added in a stern tone, eyeing his daughter down as she hummed while giving him a nod. "use your words."

"yes dad, i will" she politely responded. "and i'll even let abbi have my phone so there won't be any distractions."

"good," he gave her a simple nod, slightly muttering to himself as he turned back to face the tv.

"thank you, we'll be back in like twenty minutes to half hour," delilah smiled, a little pep in her step started making her way away from the living room.

after grabbing her car keys from the kitchen counter — where they keep all the keys so none of them get lost — the twins made their way out the front door and to their car. starting the car, delilah instantly connected her phone to the aux, shuffling her playlist and then handing the phone to her sister.

"can you drive slow please," abigail spoke up as the other backed out the car of the driveway.

"i'll drive just under the limit, i think i can get pulled over if i drive too slow," she replied, checking over both her shoulders and in all her mirrors before completely reversing on the road, beginning their drive. "plus if there's other cars around, it might cause them to rage."

"okay.."

"dad wouldn't have let us out if he didn't trust me driving with you," she mentioned.

"okay.." she softly repeated, then glancing from the road over at her sister, "you know when i said to you earlier about you not doing anything stupid?"

"yeah," delilah nodded, confusion in her tone.

"i didn't necessarily mean with driving.. i meant more like at school.." slightly mumbling her words, abigail brought her gaze back to the road in front of them. "like can you please not mess things up again, cause like i know you don't care about what people have to say but i don't want it to be like last time. it's affects me too."

"what do you mean by that?" the elder twin furrowed, quickly looking over at her sister who was now picking at the skin around her nails, and turning the music down a little. "like as in people saying shit to you too cause they're dumb and don't know how to tell the difference?"

"well yeah that.." she agreed. "and also mom already asked you not to do anything stupid and you know if you do, dad will not be happy."

"yeah but a dare's a dare," delilah shrugged and turned to face the girl as they came to a stop at a red light. "and we both know i won't back down from a dare, i ain't a pussy."

"are you seriously going to though? like think about it. think about what will happen after they find that they've been played-"

"i genuinely don't care," she interrupted letting out a huff at the youngest, turning her head back to the road after seeing the light turn green out the corner of her eye.

"is this cause you wanna impress the girls we hang out with or something?" abigail tilted her head slightly. "we can find new people to hang out with, it'll be smarter than making everyone hate us."

"they won't hate you, they'll hate me," delilah corrected. "and i don't care about impressing those girls."

"then why would you consider playing them?"

"cause i like the thrill of it.. like trying to hide what you're doing and trying to avoid being caught," she explained. "there's just something about it all that i like."

"but fives a lot, be honest with yourself dee.."

"yeah but," she agreed with a small shrug. "i don't know, i kinda wanna test my management skills and see if i can pull it off."

"you're so stupid," abigial mumbled underneath her breath, sinking back into the seat as she dropped the conversation.

delilah turned the music back up to the level it was previously at and quietly singing along as she started driving back to their house, while the younger twin stayed quiet in the passengers seat, eyes glued to the road.

that was until one of the phones in her hand vibrated, abigail looked down at her own phone first then her sisters and reading over the message before glancing at the one driving while she thought about if she should tell her or not.

"dee.. corbyn want's you go over his place," she quietly spoke. "he apparently 'needs' you, with the eggplant emoji.."

"tell him to send his addy," delilah simply replied.

"what's your password again?"

"seven, three, nine, nine."

"okay," abigail responded, typing the message out for her sister and sending the text before turning off the phone again. "are you going to go to his place?"

"maybe.." delilah shrugged. "he can believe i am for now."

"why don't you try having something with corbyn instead of having multiple guys and ruining everything," she suggested.

"a dare's a dare.."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
another day another republish 👍
btw one more old chapter then we're
at the new ones for those that read
this when i originally published it :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.1K 200
Charlotte Daniels - an American singer-songwriter who has a beautiful soul and one of the most kindest person and is currently one of the hottest top...
174K 2.3K 26
never forget you're worth fighting for - trigger warning: mentions of drugs, addiction, and overdose
9.6K 86 18
Charlie Coleman Curnow
351K 12.5K 21
[Completed] Taehyung is the last omega, a royal one at that. He hides his scent and eyes so he isn't hunted down. He knows who his mates are, he know...