My Cold Bodyguard

Por authorbtmy_27

Hello guys this is my first time writing a story so, If there is a mistake pls tell me anyway, this story is... Más

Cold Bodyguard
Sunday!
Going to korea!
Team Dark
Going to korea Part 2
Meeting BTS
Meeting BTS part 2
Dinner!
Suspicious
First Day Of Work
Love is in air
Fighting
Confusion
New Friends!
Attack!
Pass or Fail?
Good news :)and Bad news (sad)
Knowing Some Bitter Past
Am I Inlove?
PROPOSE
Singing
Do or Die! Part 1
Do or Die Part 2!
Did Y/n died?

Plan 2

114 4 0
Por authorbtmy_27

So Miracles(viewers) your Magic(author) is here and let's start the story without any delay alright? let's get it!

(LET'S TAKE A QUICK RECAP AS FAST AS JIN'S RAP LOL)

Y/n- But

(FLASHBACK)

(RECAP END)

(Y/N POV)

I was just sitting in the dance room, where no was there, looking at my phone. When I was looking at my phone I thought to see CCTV camera of the basement. Yes! I had actually build CCTV camera in the house so that I can know If something happens. So, when I saw the CCTV my blood boiled cause the guys who had fainted for so many days had just woken up and were trying to free themselves up. If you guys are wondering which guys I am talking about, so, let me remind you I am talking about the guys who tried to harm BTS in the concerts and we told BTS and others that we have just fainted them and we will took them home, when we leave and we did we took them with us and locked them in basement and If you don't remember then go watch the 'Attack part' you will get it, anyway let's continue for many days we kept them fainted by giving them dose but now I think they have woke up so, now I think I should give them a visit. I told the manager that I will come in some time as I need to pay someone a personal visit. I reached Home and directly went inside the basement then......

(Y/N AND THE OTHER 7 GUYS CONVERSATION)

Y/n- Hello guys! so you guys woke up finally.

Guy 1- Who are you?

Guy 2- And why have you kept us here?

Guy 3- And what do you mean you woke up finally?

Guy 4- for how many days we were here?

Y/n- Wow! guys calm down I will answer all of your questions. (cold voice)

Y/n- So, first a fall I am Y/n and I am a secret bodyguard of BTS. (smirk)

Guy 5- You are secret bodyguard of BTS?

Y/n- Yes and not only me there are more 6 with me.

Guy 6- 6 more?

Y/n- about your second question so, I have kept you here cause I wanted to any problem?

Guy 7- You! you leave us right now okay? or It won't be good for you!

(y/n just ignored him)

Y/n- About the third question you guys were sleeping since like 1-2 weeks

Y/n- So, I already gave all the answers of your questions now my turn so first tell me that what are you guys planning about BTS.

Guy 7- AND WHY DO YOU THINK WE WILL TELL YOU HUH! WE ARE NOT YOUR SERVENTS GOT IT? (angry)

Y/n- Well I am telling you If you not tell me then you guys will get killed? (smirk)

Guy 1- O really!

Y/n- Really! you know I would like to show you my new gun see this is Ak-47 It kills people really easily. (smirk x 100).

(EVERYONE GULP EXCEPT GUY 7)

Guy 7- YOU THINK WE WILL GET SCARED OF YOU HUH! NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE IT WILL HAPPEN THAT YOU BIT-

(A LOUD GUN SHOT WAS HEARD IN THE BASEMENT)

Y/n-I don't like people who talk useless thing. Now are you going to tell me or do you guys also want to end up like him?

Guy 1- No, we are telling you actually our boss has planed a big plan for BTS, after some days exactly at Taehyung's birthday they are going to kill everyone it will be their final shot.

Y/n- What is the name of your boss? and where do he live?.

Guy 2- we don't know his name?

Guy 3- And we don't even know where he lives

(ANOTHER GUN SHOT WAS HEARD IN BASEMENT)

Guy 4- Why did you kill Guy 6?

Y/n- Well he was trying to cut his ropes assuming I won't get it such a bad assumption.

Guy 5- W-well I k-know a bit a-about boss.

Y/n- Tell me.

Guy 5- W-well he have a d-daughter who.. is in BTS staff she and h-her t-two friends work for them.

Y/n- What is her name?

Guy 5- 'K-KANG Y-YE J-JUN'.

Y/n- So, I was right?

Guy 1- What?

Y/n- Nothing! anything else.

Guy 5- You can get all the Information of the boss by her.

Y/n- Hmm! you have done a great Job So I think I should reward you something right?

Guy 2- Yes! please leave us we promise we won't say anything to boss.

Y/n- Okay! I will leave you

(EVERYONE GOT HAPPY BUT THEN A LOT OF GUN SHOTS WERE HEARD)

Y/n- Uff! you guys really thought I will leave you after knowing that you guys were the one who tried to attack My Taehyung huh! Good bye People Now rot in hell.

(FLASHBACK END)

Ari- but what it has to do with you rejecting Taehyung.

Y/n- You guys still didn't got it they said there is going to be a big attack on BTS and either enemy will die or BTS but I can't let BTS die, I will die myself but I won't let Taehyung or others die and I promise that to myself and If today I would have said yes to him and afterwards If something happened to me then do you think he would be able to handle it. Tell me! no right he wouldn't be able to handle it right then it is better If he move on at least he won't be into that much pain. (crying mess)

Bora- I am sorry Y/n we yelled at you like that.

Me-Cha- Yes y/n we are really sorry and I am specially sorry I didn't mean a single word I said I am really sorry.

Everyone- We are sorry Y/n.

Y/n- It's okay. (cutely)

Do-Yun- Okay but what is the plan now?

Y/n- Oh about that I have already made it first listen Bora It is time for you seduce the girl you know that Kang Ye Jun.

Bora- Okay but how?

Y/n- First, Tomorrow you tell her to meet you at this xxx hotel, Okay? then Me-Cha and Mi-Hi tell the two other girls to come their too Okay? what we will do is you all three will take different them to different room Okay? and then you guys will secretly mix the truth spilling pill in their drink, when they will take the truth pill in alcohol they will get super drunk and they will start to tell you whatever you ask them to then finally when they answer all the questions and they passed out you will take them to a van which will be standing exactly in front of the hotel and let me tell you,  you guys need to come together cause we are going to power cut the hotel light and Ari will hack all the CCTV cameras so that we can do it easily got it? and Bora wear a nice revealing dress got it?

Everyone- Yes!

Ji-Ho- But Y/n you still haven't told Miracles(viewers) your plan now at least tell them

Y/n- Oh yes first let me Introduce you to the three girls who are telling BTS information to their boss, so the main one Kang Ye Jun. you people have already met her If not then go check out 'New friends!' chapter Alright?. There were two more people with whom Me-Cha and Mi-Hi had became friends with, they are Li Si-Woo and Cha Seo-Jun. Okay so first If you remember then I had send Me-Cha and Mi-Hi to bring tissues so why I did that? I did that cause I wanted them to go their and became friends with them and they did, They are now close friends so yeah now let's sleep and let's meet next day.

(NEXT DAY)

(BORA POV)

Whole day went smoothly and I even told Ye-Jun to come at hotel and she was really happy poor her, she don't know what is going to happen to her (smirk). Well she deserves it she is trying to harm BTS. Well night came and right now we all are in the hotel means me and Ye-Jun, Si-Woo and Me-Cha and Seo-Jun and Mi-Hi, and I forgot to tell you that In each of our dress means me and my gang dress we have a CCTV so, If something happens then Y/n can see us and even we have a microphone in our ears so, that we could hear Y/n's instruction.

(Me-Cha and Si-Woo)

Me-Cha- So how is everything going?

Si-Woo- Everything is fine, how about you?

Me-Cha- Everything is going fine with me too. (pouring a glass of really strong alcohol)

(AFTER SOMETIME)

(ME-CHA WAS A BIT DRUNK SO Y/N TOLD ME-CHA TO ADD THE PILL NOW, SO SHE DID)

Me-Cha- well Si-Woo what do you think about BTS.

Si-Woo- BTS I hate BTS you know me and my two friends are here to kill them and I am sure we will succeed in that. (fell asleep)

(Mi-Hi and So-Jun)

(AFTER SO-JUN GOT DRUNK AND AFTER ADDING THE PILL)

Mi-Hi- So, do you like BTS?.

So-Jun- Like BTS never they our are enemy, we hate them and the person who hate them the most is our boss who is also Ye-Jun's father do you know Ye-Jun? do you know we always send BTS information to our boss and on Taehyung's birthday he is going to kill them. (happy and slept)

(Bora and Ye-Jun)

(AFTER GETTING FULLY DRUNK AND AFTER TAKING PILLS)

Bora- Ye-Jun tell me something about your family.

Ye-Jun- I will tell you that but first tell me how are you so sexy like I have never seen someone as sexy as you.

Bora- well, I am jus sex-

(BEFORE BORA COULD COMPLETE YE-JUN SAT ON BORA'S LAP)

Bora- What are you doing Ye-Jun

Ye-Jun- why? don't you like it?

Bora- No of course I like it baby. (Lie and disgusted)

Ye-Jun- Okay then less talking and more fun

(Y/N POV)

Well poor bora being seducer is not easy, she really need to handle this type of people. 'do you think she need to have some s*x with her' asked Ari. 'Umm no actually, I think Bora will handle her' I replied. 'Well, let's hope for the best' Said Ari. 'Ya I hope so' I replied.

(THIS IS THE DRESS BORA WOAR)

 (NO ONE'S POV)

Bora was not the one who will give in easily, ' Baby we will do whatever you want but first tell me about your family common be a good girl won't you be a good girl for me hmm? I will always be a good girl for you, and about my family I have only one father, my mother died when I was just 1 year old and I don't have anyone sibling' Ye-Jun said. Okay well what does your father do?' bora asked. 'well he is a mafia and he wants to kill BTS and that's why he has send me here' said Ye-Jun. Ye-Jun was a bit dizzy that's why she was not able to understand anything. 'Bora are you okay?' asked Y/n. 'Yes! what I need to find more?' bora asked while mumbling. 'You just need to find out her Father's name, where is his secret base and what is his plan for killing BTS' said Y/n. 'Okay' said Bora. 'What Is your father's name?' bora asked. It is ' Kim Beom Seok' Ye-Jun replied Bora then asked Ye-Jun where is their secret base. ' xxxxx factory replied ye-jun. 'How are you going to kill BTS' Bora asked. ' We are going to first kidnap them then we are going to put them in the factory basement then we are going to beat the shit out of them and then we are going to murder them'. said Ye-Jun as she said that she fainted right there.

(Y/N POV)

As Ye-Jun fainted Y/n took this chance and she told Bora to carry Ye-Jun and told the others to do the same, till that time Ari hacked all the CCTV cameras in the Hotel. Then Bora and others went inside the lift and when they got down. Ari made a power cut in the hotel, so the hotel staff won't be able to see them then they went outside the hotel, then they saw a van in which I, Ari and Ji-Ho were there. We directly went our home and we throwed the three girls in the basement.

(AUTHOR POV) 

So what do you guys think what will happen ahead well let me tell you that the series is about to only last three parts are remaining now, so stay tuned and be safe and stay healthy!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.8K 1.9K 40
The arranged marriage made you be so cruel to your husband. The more cruel you be, the more nice he treat you. But when you started to know all about...
2.9K 209 10
It's the story of eight orphans United by one man "Bang pd" they work undercover for bang pd what will happen when eight different kinds of people...
37.7K 2.4K 46
J Hope × Reader "Why he hates me?? " "Do I Love Her?? " Jung Hoseok is CEO of Famous gaming company.. He married to Y/n but no one knows the real rea...
801K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...