[BL] Poor Quality Cream [劣质奶油]

By m5chaa

Author: mustard greens Category: Fantasy Chapters: 50 (completed) The story of the buddhist arrogant cool br... More

Chapter 1 - Sweet Cream Porridge
Chapter 2 - Beautiful Brother
Chapter 3 - You two are expensive
Chapter 4 - Cooperation?
Chapter 5 - Bike Sharing
Chapter 6 - Rich Brother
Chapter 7 - Resident
Chapter 8 - Secrecy
Chapter 9 - Dining for two
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - I'm Apologizing
Chapter 12 - Night Stay
Chapter 13 - Don't call my brother
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Don't be tempted
Chapter 16 - Ideal Type
Chapter 17 - Praise me
Chapter 18 - Falling into the Water
Chapter 19 - I like you
Chapter 20 - Lip Touch
Chapter 21 - Wipe for you
Chapter 23 - Do you think I'm Poor?
Chapter 24 - Kissing
Chapter 25 - I like it
Chapter 26 - Can you lend him?
Chapter 27 - Run away with someone else
Chapter 28 - Bought too much Puffs
Chapter 29 - Exercise
Chapter 30 - Make me worry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Birthday Invitation
Chapter 33 - Drink a little
Chapter 34 - A kiss
Chapter 35 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - I will listen to you
Chapter 38 - Do you remember?
Chapter 39 - What do you like about me?
Chapter 40 - I'm not Poor
Chapter 41 - Rosen
Chapter 42 - Lying
Chapter 43 - Plagiarism
Chapter 44 - I love you
Chapter 45 - Reverse
Chapter 46 - Have you seen him?
Chapter 47 - Confession
Chapter 48 - Unpacking Gifts
Chapter 49 - Race against time
Chapter 50 - Food alone for a lifetime [End]

Chapter 22 - Cohabitation

49 2 0
By m5chaa

    A week later, Guan Pei restarted the broadcast.

    In order to make up for the gap of the leave for a while, he started the live broadcast from 12 noon today, broadcasted the food guide for eight hours, and also tried the new hero that came out on the weekend.

    The last time Guan Pei guessed exactly the same, the new hero is positioned as a female assassin.

    The player also guessed the cuisine for a long time, because there are basically ten assassins and nine spicy dishes in this game, ten assistants and nine desserts, and a steamer full of staple food warriors.

    Fortunately, this time, the plan didn't use Sichuan cuisine, but instead made a whole Japanese cuisine, salmon sashimi, set to be a heroic and valiant girl, a tall and beautiful girl wearing an orange-pink tights.

    Guan Pei tried a couple of them, and he felt that it was quite interesting, so he started the ranking directly.

    The fans in the barrage have been watching the recording and broadcasting for several days, and they haven't seen Guan Pei, a living person who is breathing, for several days.

    "I'm stupid, I've been playing with this fish for three days and I only know where it's bright, the damage is the same as scraping, how can it be like a different species when it gets into someone's hands..."

    "Last season's spicy chicken's I got the brand, let’s give the salmon a brand this season, and ask my brother to play an apple pie to fill the blue, these two are invincible to play together!!”

    “55555 has almost boiled me to death this week, and I want to see us in my dreams. Pei and Cream's cross talk conference, come on Friday 5555..."

"Ahhh, so when will the variety show be launched, can't wait, can't wait!!"

    Guan Pei put a star on the side and put it down Phone, rubbed temples.

    Aster slowly jumped onto the computer table, and the soft meat pad ran over mercilessly on the keyboard. She grabbed Guan Pei's cuff and let out a meow, expressing her desire for afternoon tea.

    "The damage of this hero is a bit over the limit at the moment. It is estimated that it will be cut in the later stage. You can hurry up and play to improve the score."

    Guan Pei pushed Aster's head away, and said lightly, "The combo is 321a3, lacking blue in the early stage. It is recommended to choose anti-blue or direct blue-opening depending on the lineup. It's almost there, it's quite simple.

    " The audience cracked.

    "As we all know, there are currently only three assassins with a difficulty of 10 in the edible guide, namely Maoxuewang spicy chicken and salmon. This is what Guan said is simple."

    "Understood, I am a caramel pudding red card player . It 's the paralysis in the brain [/withering]..."

    "Not too much pressure, the suggestion here is to directly ban the anchor."

    Guan Pei has long been accustomed to bickering with them.

    He didn't refute anything, just took a sip of the chrysanthemum tea in the cup, held the cup with one hand for a long time, and said in a deep voice, "Let's go first, and the broadcast will resume at normal time tomorrow."
"Remember the program you watched during dinner under the Weibo vote. In the

    end, Guan Pei added lightly, "I'm really tired of watching Detective Conan."

    Guan Pei finished the broadcast and went to open a small can of goat milk pudding for Aster.

    Seeing that Aster was eating deliciously, Guan Pei squeezed another cup of soy milk for himself. While waiting, he opened the circle of friends, thinking about brushing and brushing to relax.

    Unlike Qi Yiming, who has to take pictures and post on Moments when the toilet runs out of paper, Guan Pei has no habit of posting Moments, and WeChat is basically only used to talk about things and pass documents.

    In various social software, he will occasionally do business on Weibo. Because he was forced by Shao Ji, he mostly posts photos without matching words.

    And it's impossible to take a selfie. Seven of the ten basically are landscapes, and the remaining three are Aster's buttocks.

    Guan Pei's speed of viewing Moments is also calculated in light-years. Ultra-high-speed browsing is basically just reading pictures without reading words. He swiped his fingers neatly on the screen, and decided to browse all the content of today and yesterday's circle of friends before the soy milk was finished.

    The hand-in-hand photo of a college roommate and his girlfriend is not what it used to be in the past.

    Official promotion of spades.

    The video of the moonlight by the river recorded by Shao Jiye.
An emoji of Jenny Turtle crying.

    The picture of the cracked toilet seat in Qi Yiming's house.

    and many more. Guan Pei's hand paused slightly.

    He swiped his finger up again and returned to the very eye-catching, jenny turtle emoji.

    Only then did he find out that it was a circle of friends from Li Naiyoufa, with the caption: "sad...the house is flooded, the new house is so small and unfamiliar...qaq"

    This familiar and classic Chinese-English string of flavors can only come from Li It's a child's hand, and this person is accompanied by an emoticon package of Jenny's tears like a stream of tears and crying, with the words "I can't bear the fuck".

    Even through the screen, Guan Pei can think of what kind of expression Li Nai is now.

    And according to the details that this person disclosed about their home similar to "refrigerator not refrigerating", this time Li Naiyou said that his home could be flooded, which is not a very surprising thing to Guan Pei.

    Guan Pei stared at this dynamic and pondered for a while.

    However, before he had time to take any action, he watched helplessly at the bottom of this circle of friends, and a comment popped up simultaneously in real time, which was replied by Qi Yiming.

He very enthusiastically invited Li Naiyou to share the rent with himself: "It's too bad, too bad, is the newly rented house bad? Would you like to share a house with me, brother, my ex-roommate just went to another place to change jobs, just in xx Area, the room is huge, the     rent is absolutely reasonable, and there are free snacks for you every day!"

    Guan Pei: "...?"

Don't say anything, but don't know what else to say.

    Guan Pei suddenly felt a little irritable.

    What does it have to do with you. Guan Pei said to himself, people make their own decisions about their own lives? What do you care about him?

    Guan Pei doesn't claim to be a gossip person, but five minutes after he closed the phone, he still couldn't calm down for some reason. Finally, he couldn't hold back and reopened WeChat.

    Guan Pei refreshed the circle of friends, and quickly fell, and he found that Li Naiyou had replied to Qi Yiming.

    To Guan Pei's relief, Li Naiyou was not directly confused by the snacks, but declined politely and politely: "Thank you, but if I want to do the strategy by myself, don't bother You are."

    Qi Yiming replied quickly, "Okay, if you have an idea, just chat with me privately."

    Guan Pei put down his phone, looked at the empty room opposite the restaurant, and went out for a while.

    After a long while, his finger hesitantly dropped, opened Li Naiyou's avatar, and clicked into the private chat interface.

    The fact that the toilet in the presidential suite was still leaking really opened Li Naiyou's horizons for a while.

Seeing that the hotel manager in front of him was about to lose his head, Li Naiyou couldn't say something embarrassing, so he could only pack the luggage he just put down, and moved his head downstairs to another one downstairs. Deluxe room.

    In fact, the price of the suites on this floor is not cheap, and the facilities and decoration are similar.

    But the most fatal point is that the new suite lacks a study location, and there may be residents around, but it is not as soundproof as the presidential suite.

    That is to say, Li Naiyou's erhu stage when he live broadcasts in the future is gone.

    Li Naiyou felt that his whole world was darkening.

    He was really depressed, and he had nowhere to vent his troubles, so he could only post a spit on the Moments to express his unhappiness.

    He first gained the comfort of his friends from some Chinese students studying abroad, and then got an invitation from Qi Yiming to share a house.

    ——Li Naiyou was very moved by his kindness and enthusiasm, but he didn't like living with someone he didn't know very well, so he politely refused.

    No matter how young Li Naiyou is in the suite, he can endure it, but erhu shows are a must.

    In the end, Li Naiyou even had other thoughts. He was wondering whether he should buy a house directly and use it as his studio, because he remembered that the house in the city center was not very expensive...

    Li Naiyou The phone vibrated suddenly.
Li Naiyou was stunned for a moment, picked up the phone and glanced at it, he thought it was an email or something, but he saw that the message interface displayed "[Close] sent you two messages".

    Li Naiyou: "...!"

    This can be said to be the first time that Guan Pei sent himself a WeChat message when he had a high fever. Li Naiyou thought he was going to discuss with him about Friday's live broadcast. Immediately a little dizzy again.

    I haven't touched the erhu duck for a week. Li Naiyou thought sullenly, and now because of the room change, there is no way to practice again, so what should I do with this week's show...

    However, the moment I opened the private chat box, Li Naiyou's eyes suddenly disappeared. wide open.

    [Guan]: "If it's so difficult for you, there's actually a room in my house." For

    a moment, Li Chuan even suspected that he had misunderstood Guan Pei's meaning.

    With trembling fingers, he opened the keyboard, hesitant to ask him again what he meant, when he saw "The other party is typing..." in the dialog box, followed by a series of messages.

    [Guan]: Maybe Qi Yiming didn't tell you that his home is in the xx district, which is a bit remote. I personally feel that it is not a good choice for you.

    [Kuan]: I have no snacks here, only kittens. The room is not big, but the location is good.

    [Guan]: This will make it easier for you to broadcast live. I also consider it for myself.

    On the other side, Guan Pei hesitated.
He felt that the conditions he had listed so far might not be very appealing, so he hugged Aster, who was buried in pudding, and took a picture of her plump and fluffy ass.

    Guan Pei felt that Li Naiyou could not refuse.

    He was about to send the picture of Aster Ju's beautiful buttocks when he saw Li Naiyou reply excitedly.

    [neolee]: I will! ! !

    [neo lee]: Thank you brother! ! ! !

    Li Naiyou rolled on the bed happily with her phone in her hands.

    He actually doesn't know why he is so happy-because Guan Pei's house is not very big, and there is no French restaurant downstairs to cook Napoleon for him at any time, but Li Naiyou is very happy, just like he knew when he was a child. Weekly biology class will be as fun as field trip.

    He thought that he could see Guan Pei, aster, and Zhang Ji fried dough sticks every day, and he could also listen to himself practicing erhu. Li Naiyou felt that his chest was full, like orange juice. A warm and sweet sense of belonging.

    Li Naiyou was lying on the bed, dangling her legs, holding her phone and waiting for a long time, before Guan Pei replied a word.

    [Off]: Mmmm.

    Li Naiyou was a little stunned.

    He didn't know how he should respond, and he was wondering if he should ask when he could move in, because he couldn't wait a little bit, but would he seem too impatient...

    It was quiet for a while there. , Just when Li Naiyou felt that Guan Pei might not want to continue talking, the phone shook again.

Li Naiyou saw that this person was so arrogant, and he added two sentences here:

    [Guan]: I have basically been at home for the past two days, and I can come over at any time for your convenience.

    [Off]: Don't be too happy.

    【Kuan】: We will charge you the rent.

    The author has something to say:

    Aster: ... is still a tool that can only be used.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 2.1K 79
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
20.8K 582 83
Title: 你真的不是孩子他爹 Author:西瓜炒肉 Status: Completed Description: The flower demon named Yan Qing has practiced for hundreds of years, transformed into a...
849 5 1
[1v1 Su Shuang's beauty is quick to wear, and the paranoid beautiful man is coquettish in the coquettish attack x The waves in the waves make your le...
409K 16.7K 164
Heal the Miserable Daily Life [Quick Wear] 治愈那个小可怜[快穿] Author: 墨水芯 Status: 223 Chapters (Completed) Description: After the death of Imperial Admiral...