๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ

1K 43 31
By -SIMPLYACACIA

"Hyo! Hyo! Nice to meet you both, they call me Gyokko. Mind if I talk a little before I kill you?" the vase demon spoke. "Oh! I just remembered, thank you for bringing down Upper Rank 0," he said while bowing down sarcastically. "We couldn't take her anymore, she would threaten us whenever we don't do what she wanted us to do," Gyokko hissed in annoyance. 

"Oh, your welcome!" Y/n exclaimed brightly, ever since she woke up, she also had gotten-- even more innocently clueless. Sparkles are around Y/n as Y/n smiled giddily, feeling happy that she received a compliment. "I'd like to show the four of you my creations tonight!" Gyokko exclaimed. 

"Creations? Wow! I'm sure it's amazing," Y/n replied happily. Gyokko blinked. "You're so sweet, it's making me want to spare you, but obviously, I could never," Gyokko said. "Here's the first one," he said as he jumped away, a vase was summoned out of thin air and a lump of corpses sprang out of the vase. 

Y/n's smile turned into a visible frown and her eyes widened in disgust and horror. "I call this death throes of smiths!" Gyokko presented with pride. Kotetsu and Kanamori gasped in shock. "Look first at their hands! Dirty hands like thick calluses like swordsmiths get! I put them in front on purpose!" Gyokko mentioned as Y/n was in a state of horror-- speechless of the sight. 

"Lord Kongoji, Tetsuo.... Kanaike... Kotaro," Kanamori trembled. Kotetsu trembled greatly. "T-Tetsuhiro," he said as tears escaped from the mask. "Right! You get it! It's amazing, right Y/n? I've made lavish and detailed use of five swordsmiths, but I had no idea you'd be so moved!" Gyokko wailed. 

"And running them through with swords, brings out a certain smithiness, I left the hyottoko masks on to convey emotionlessness and absurdity and to top it all off... if I twist the katana like this, it goes "GYAAAH," he explained as he used his tiny arms to twist the katana that was stabbed deep into the smith's chest. "No stop that!" Kotetsu exclaimed as he ran towards the demon, but Kanamori stopped him with his arm. "So, isn't it amazing, like you said, Y/n? A recreation of their death throes," Gyokko exclaimed. 

"Hey... that's enough, you Bastard," Muichiro said threateningly. "No! This is horrifying! Why would you take pride in such agony?" Y/n wailed as she felt traumatized looking at the "creation". Muichiro leaped forward and aimed his sword towards Gyokko, Gyokko plopped back in the vase. 

The demon reappeared and plopped out of a vase that laid on top of the hut. "I have more to tell you about my creations!" Gyokko said as he plopped out of the vase. Muichiro and Y/n stared up at Gyokko. "So, let me finish!" Gyokko exclaimed. 'I see, he can travel between the pots!' Muichiro noted in his thoughts. "My preference is that vase's--" Gyokko spoke as Y/n leaped into the air and flipped before landing a slash, enough to crack the vase into a million pieces. 

'It moves really fast! It got away again, next-- over there! Another vase?! Where do they come from?' Y/n thought silently as she landed on the hut's roof. "How dare you destroy my vase!? That was a work of art! You uncultured idiot! A musclehead like you couldn't possibly appreciate my work! But that's all right too!" Gyokko exclaimed. 'If he's running away this much, it means that if I cut off his head, he'll die, unlike that dividing demon,' Muichiro thought silently. Gyokko summoned out a vase in his hands as goldfishes started swimming in the air. 

'Goldfish?' Y/n thought before internally squealing. 'How adorable and cute!' she thought. The fish puffed their cheeks as they popped their mouths. "Thousands Needles! Fish Kills!" Gyokko exclaimed as a thousand sharp shards burst out of the fishes mouth. Y/n screeched internally. 'Nevermind! Not cute!' she thought as she looked away and quickly rolled away and pushed herself off the roof, landing away near the forest. The place where she previously was were covered with sharp needles. 

"WAAH! Young Kotetsu!" Kanamori hugged Kotetsu protectively. Y/n perked up at the certain cry as she quickly ran towards the both of them, stepping in front of them protectively, her figure shielded not only two, but three people. "Are you two alright-" she asked but stopped when she realized Muichiro was also there, but Y/n took the attack instead. "Lady Kigiku!" Kotetsu and Kanamori exclaimed in sync. 

Muichiro couldn't help but widened his minty colored eyes. "You two are in the way, go hide! Me and Y/n will handle this!" Muichiro exclaimed. "Are you alright?" he asked blankly at Y/n. "I'm alright," Y/n beamed and gave a small thumbs up. "Aah.." Kanamori said with a crying Kotetsu in his arms. "I-I'm sorry.." Kotetsu trembled. "WAAH!" Kanamori exclaimed as he ran away with Kotetsu. The fishes puffed out their cheeks again and burst even more needles. Muichiro stepped in front of Y/n and summoned a form. 

"Y/n. Go to the chief and protect him, I'll be alright," Muichiro commanded blankly. "What? Are you sure?" Y/n asked. "You have to go, the village needs you," Muichiro remarked. Y/n stood silently. "Go!" Muichiro exclaimed. Y/n nodded before she swiftly ran through the forest, Y/n easily made in the village in just a matter of minutes. 

Loud wailing, crying, footsteps were heard as they ran away. The swordsmiths rung the bell as a fish blood art was seen climbing the bell tower. The swordsmith screeched for help. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she leaped from her current position and slashed the vase on the demon's blood art, shattering it to pieces. 

The fish demon started fading away as Y/n landed in the bell tower. "Quick! Run to safety!" Y/n exclaimed. The swordsmith nodded and climbed down the tower quickly. Y/n looked from the tower to see a group of swordsmiths holding up weapons at a demon. Y/n climbed through the railing of the tower and leaped, forming into a butterfly. 

She made her way gently. "CAREFUL! Don't hit the butterfly!" one of them exclaimed as they nearly pierce the butterfly. The butterfly turned into a bigger butterfly before it busted into Y/n's form. A gazillion butterflies flew away as Y/n let out a battle cry. "WHOA! It's a Hashira!" one of them exclaimed. 

 "Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed and broke the vase with her mighty sword and attack. The demon degenerated before she landed on the ground swiftly. 

The swordsmiths stared at her in wonder. "She's fast!" another exclaimed. "And strong!" the other one trembled in adoration. "She's a strong hashira, I forgot-- because she's so cute!" the other one exclaimed. "Not to mention, she can shift into a butterfly?! What a talented Hashira!" another one exclaimed. "Amazing!" 

Y/n turned around and stared at them worriedly. They stared at her in surprised. "Are you alright Miss? You're covered in needles!" one of them exclaimed worriedly. "Oh, I'm fine," she chirped happily. "Are you all all right?" Y/n asked. "Yes! We all are! E-Except our village chief is in great danger! Please safe him!-- Erm..." one of them exclaimed. "Kigiku Y/n! Flower Hashira!" Y/n exclaimed brightly. "Lady Kigiku!" he exclaimed. "Alright! Run to safety! I'll save your chief!" Y/n chirped brightly as they broke into a blush. 'She's so pretty even if she's covered in needles!' they said with a tear escaping out of their masks. 

Y/n ran away from them before turning into a butterfly, her movements were slowing down drastically, she doesn't even know why-- but it felt as if-- she was poisoned. Y/n flew slowly towards the chief's building. She slowly formed into a huge butterfly before falling into her usual form on to the ground. She couldn't move. She was stuck there. The poison from Gyokko's needles had started showing the affects. 'Focus on your breathing,' Y/n heard a voice rang in her head. She closed her eyes-- focusing, the sound sounded so familiar like... Sayuri? Y/n's eyes snapped open. 

'Breath in,' the voice called. Y/n decided to ignore the fact and breathed in the air. 'Stop the poison from spreading anywhere further, breathe even more, let all your blood vessels close working so that the poison could stop,' Sayuri instructed. Y/n did just that and she heard a roar from the demon. 'I must safe the chief!' Y/n thought and held her sword. Y/n stood up and in front of her was a mighty fish demon. '"Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she leaped and slashed the demon's vases. "Love Breathing, First Form, Shivers of first love!" a voice exclaimed as she landed where Y/n was previously, and Y/n landed in front of a swordsmith who had a cracked mask. 

"Grar?" the fish said innocently before degenerating. "Those who needlessly hurt others would never touch my heart," Mitsuri said coldly. The arm that held the chief disappeared as the chief fell. "Chief Tecchin!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she ran forward and caught the small man. Y/n rushed towards her side worriedly. "Are you alright? Hang in there!" Y/n exclaimed as Mitsuri's eyes watered. "Chief Tecchin, can you hear me?!" Mitsuri screeched. 

"A cute young woman is holding me... how happy I am.." he muttered. "Shame on you, chief Tecchin!" Mitsuri exclaimed brightly. "I fell on my head! Please hold my hand, Lady Kigiku!" one of them exclaimed dreamily as Y/n blankly stared at his hand and hold it. "There, is your head better now?" Y/n asked with a small smile. "Way better," he said with flowers around him. 

"Mitsuri, Tanjiro is in great danger, we must go there immediately," Y/n remarked out of the blue. "I must hurry, because the poison is something I can't control forever, so at least when I die, I'll save him," Y/n said seriously. Mitsuri looked at her in surprise before tears formed. 'Such true love is truly an ethereal sight!' Mitsuri thought to herself before nodding. "Right! Let's go!" she exclaimed and cleared her tears away. 

"It's no use! He's crushing -- URGH!" Tanjiro said as he was being crushed by the dragon that Hantengu has released. "Flower Breathing, Sixth Form, Whirling Peach!" Y/n exclaimed as she sliced the dragon's head off and grabbed Tanjiro, carrying him bridal style as she leaped into the moonlight. Nezuko looked up to see Y/n's figure. "..." one of Hantengu's form said silently. "A hashira?" he questioned. "What a monster! What was that?" Y/n asked in surprise. She wasn't expecting dragons to be there. 

"Hold on tight Darling, I had arrived to save you," she said as she looked down at Tanjiro. Tanjiro blushed in surprise. "Are you alright?" Y/n asked as she landed somewhere in the forest. "Sorry, I'm late! I barely made it in time!" Y/n exclaimed sadly. "Y-Y/n!" Tanjiro exclaimed as Y/n placed him down on the ground and let him roll on the ground. 'I-I can't hear--' Tanjiro thought silently with dotted eyes as Y/n kept on rambling. "And Gyokko pierced me with his ugly goldfishes! It hurts!" Y/n wailed. 

Mitsuri came into the scene and whipped one of the dragons, saving Genya out of the grasp of the dragon. Y/n stood in front of Tanjiro bravely, and pointed her sword at the demon that was standing on the tree. "Wait! It's an upper rank! Upper rank 4!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Hey! You! You've caused too much destruction here! Now give me back Nezuko!" Y/n exclaimed loudly. "Well, aren't you the pest that that man wanted?" He asked boredly. 

"Shut your mouth already, you scum! Only one person in this world can give me orders," he exclaimed rudely. Y/n froze, something sharp pierced her heart. Mitsuri gasped in shock, feeling offended. "Hey! You'll pay for badmouthing my best friend!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "Crazed cry... of thunder death!" the demon exclaimed. "Y/n! Kanroji!" Tanjiro yelled. 'Flower Breathing, Nineteenth Form, Sayuri,' a voice rang in her head. 

"Flower Breathing, Nineteenth Form, Sayuri!" Y/n exclaimed as she summoned a mighty attack that pierced through the attack of the demon. "Mitsuri! Let's work together and sync our attacks!" Y/n exclaimed. "Understood!" Mitsuri replied. "I'm mad now," Y/n remarked at the demon. "You may look like a kid, but I won't allow this," Y/n said. 'That girl actually cut through my attacks. I see now why he wants her head,' the demon said as he stared at her with a glare. 

[ ♥︎ ] : 

- for those who are in love with tanjiro, go check my new book called destiny out! it's a very interesting story, and i appreciate it if you did read it! c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608 103 24
"Far below the deep sweet lies, layed the bitter truth. And there's no lie, which never turns to the painful truth." Yumiko Hatsune, a girl who is a...
4.5K 99 11
(COMPLETED!) This story revolves around two childhood friends, Tanjiro Kamado and Kanao Tsuyuri. Throughout their entire lives, they have been mistak...
630 37 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
491K 24.4K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...