✅ My Sister's Problem

By kittyangelabdl

This uses a basic plot idea that's been done by a couple of different authors, in different ways. And I thoug... More

My Sister's Problem
1. Dreams
2. Shopping
3. Accident
4. Worst Case
5. Gifts
6. Analytical
7. Early
8. Fantasies
9. The Beginning
10. Scheming
11. Management
12. Compromise
13. Confession
14. No Choice
15. No Hurry
16. No Escape
17. Commands
18. Consequences
19. New Rules
20. Waterfall
21. Understanding
22. Masterplan
23. Deliberation
24. Confidence
25. Sharing
26. Fair Play
27. Disapproval
28. The Truth
29. Resistance
30. Challenge
31. Counterattack
32. Accusations
33. Two Sides
34. Threes
35. Sympathy
36. No Contest
37. Informed Choice
38. Understanding
39. All Grown Up
40. Triumph & Disaster
41. No Secrets
42. Punishment
43. Changing Rules
44. New Rules
45. Exposed
46. Freedom
48. Discipline
49. Adulting
50. Acceptance
51. The Problem
52. The Solution
53. Just Desserts
54. My Shame
55. Harsh Truths
56. Finale
57. Loose Ends
58. The First Day of the Rest of My Life
59. Unforgivable
60. Start of the Journey
61. Ten Years Later
62. Pranks and Consequences
63. Coming Clean
64. More Punishment
65. The Home Straight
66. Deserved
67. Day One
68. Ultimatum
69. The Last Laugh
70. Turn it Around
71. Acceptance
72. Wet Fun
73. My Reward
74. Midnight Shenanigans
75. Day Two
76. Explanations
77. Understood
78. Relax Completely
79. Day Three
80. Playtime
81. Maybe a Reward
82. A New Tool
83. Planet Baby
84. Too Many Options
85. The Worst Part
86. Brief Respite
87. What You Really, Really Want
88. Into the Frying Pan
89. Pretty Colours
90. Another Change
91. The Ultimate Punishment
92. Good Clean Fun
93. Day Four
94. Uncrossable Lines
95. Baby Girl
96. Day Trip
97. Tears and Laughter
98. Aftercare
99. Peace Offering
100. What I Deserve?
101. Accepting my Fate
102. Day Five
103. Not a Baby
104. The Baby Sitter
105. Little Sister
106. Trusting the Babysitter
107. Everything Changes
108. Registration & Preparation
109. First Event
110. Your Best Shot
111. Not Knocked Out
112. Knocked Out
113. The Last Challenge
114. The Big Finish
115. My Sister's Scheme
116. Window of Opportunity
117. Head to Head
118. Consequences
119. Day Six
120. Justice
121. Punishment
122. A Full Apology
123. The Babysitter
124. Child's Play
125. My Baby Sister
126. Day Seven
127. Easy Choices
128. Day Eight
129. Walk in the Woods
130. Home Again
131. Catching Up
132. Game On
133. Game Over
134. Back to School
135. A New Routine
136. The Journey Home
137. Origin Story
138. Date Night

47. Responsibility

1.6K 22 6
By kittyangelabdl

I woke up slowly and giggled. I wasn't sure what was funny yet, but I knew it would come soon. I was happy today, snuggling Mr Muggins and sucking on my paci. I felt about as content as I ever had, and completely rested. I hadn't slept so good in the last few days, but now I was all ready to face the world, just as soon as I opened my eyes and got out of bed. I knew I should be moving now, but I didn't want to just yet. My bed felt extra comfy today, and it would still take me another minute to remember what was different.

A minute passed. I could hear voices somewhere outside my door. Mum and Lindy, already awake somewhere in the house. But they weren't right there, because I couldn't hear the words they were saying. Then my memories started to come back. Mum tucking me into bed last night while Lindy giggled. She wanted to feel like she was the big one, and I didn't really mind that. But when I remembered, I knew that I didn't have my paci. Mum had tucked me in, and I hadn't wanted to get up again so I could get it out of my drawer. So what was I sucking? I reluctantly opened my eyes, tried to look down at my own mouth, and slowly realise that it was my own thumb I was sucking on. I laughed to myself a little, finding it funny that I hadn't realised right away. And after another minute, I thought it would be a good idea to stop sucking on it. So I pulled my thumb out and gave Mr Muggins and Lincoln kisses on their cheeks. That was a silly thing to do; I was still acting like a baby, and only made me giggle more. The more I played along with the baby role, the easier it was not to care about what was embarrassing. It was fun, I knew that by now. So why should I care about all the people who'd told me that I shouldn't have fun?

Now my eyes were open, I could see a little strip of rainbow on the wall, shining through the gap in the curtains. The sun must be up already, so my alarm hadn't woken me up. But that was a good thing, because I'd got a full sleep, even after I'd woken up a couple of hours ago. And then I remembered deciding that it was better to wet my diaper than to keep on struggling to hold it. I'd listened to those wind chimes again, the ones I had conditioned myself to respond to. And it had been so easy. I'd let go in seconds and wet myself, and I'd fallen asleep as soon as the pressure in my bladder dropped below some pain threshold, before I even finished peeing. It had been so easy, and I felt great in the morning too. I knew that if I checked my sleep log now, I would find that I'd slept deeper and more efficiently than any night in the last week. I should try to stop thinking of it as gross; this time, having a little accident had been a good thing overall.

At least, until Mum found me in a wet diaper. I didn't know what I would say then. But there was no way I could hide it. I'd made a decision and now I had to live with it. I picked up Lincoln again and snuggled him, telling my best bear that I was going to be okay because Mummy wasn't too mean. I felt a little silly behaving like that, but if I was a baby I should play the role a bit. It didn't do that much for me; the inexplicable joy always seemed to come from other people talking to me like I was a baby. Still, it didn't feel bad as such, and I'd found when Mum last treated me like a little kid that playing the role made it more comfortable for her, reassuring her that it was really something I'm comfortable with.

I looked at my phone again, but there wasn't a reply from Nadine yet. I should just assume that our plans were still on, and that Mr Newman wasn't being a total nightmare after everything that had happened recently. I poked my phone for a few minutes, but I was still limited in what I could do with it. And I knew that I should be getting up, getting dressed, and going about my day. But I was still nervous to open the door; there was a lazy demon on my shoulder telling me that if I put off leaving my room, I might never have to admit to Mum that I was wet.

Those thoughts were interrupted by a sharp rap on the door. I jumped, and almost fell off the bed as I tried to get my balance again. But I quickly hopped up and started running towards the door. Then I hesitated, and turned back. I wasn't dressed yet, and Lindy's demand about not wearing anything over my diaper for bed had become a habit now. I would need to grab my dressing gown at least before letting my family see me. I was just turning round when I heard the door open behind me.

"Rise and shine, baby!" Mum greeted me cheerfully. "Oh, did somebody have a little accident? Don't worry, you're only a little one. You can't help it, can you?"

"Mum!" I yelped and turned around, automatically trying to hide my shame. But my hands couldn't agree whether it was more important to conceal a heavy diaper hanging between my legs, or the red wave surging across my face; and I ended up not effectively covering anything. And when I looked down at the diaper, I realised that the wetness indicator had indeed changed from pastel pink to a vivid blue. There was no way she could possibly have missed that it was wet. "You can't just–"

"Ah ah," she interrupted, putting a finger on my lips. "You're my little one, and I need to take care of you, don't I? I'll have to make sure you're out of bed and ready for breakfast if you can't do it yourself. And I think I need to check your diaper as well, if you didn't even wake up when you needed to go. Until you can prove you're a big girl, you're my little baby again. Weren't those the rules?"

"Yes, Mummy," I mumbled through my interlocking fingers, having decided that covering my face might be the best was to avoid thinking about how all my choices seemed to have vanished. I had no options now, no privacy, and I still had no idea what I was going to say. Was there any way to explain myself?

"Good. then lie down and let Mummy get you all cleaned up."

She unfolded a plastic sheet that could have been some kind of changing mat; probably to make sure that I didn't get pee on the bed while she was taking my diaper off. She spread it out on my bed, and I lay on my back, hands covering my face again. I knew I could have protested, but I couldn't stop thinking that there was still plenty of room for her to find even more humiliating punishments that I hadn't even thought of. I covered my face, and hoped it would all be over soon. And then I heard a muted giggling. Somebody trying to cover their amusement, but not doing so well.

"Linda," Mum spoke sternly this time. "That isn't very polite. Now, can you bring Mummy's diaper bag from your room? You didn't have your sister staring at you, did you?"

The laughter turned into a whine of disapproval, and dopplered off down the hallway. A second later I heard the other door open. A part of me wished I could see what my sister looked like now, sure it would be a little more embarrassing than she had hoped for. Would she still be wearing diapers, or would Mum have given her a pass for today? I suspected that she wouldn't get a reprieve for quite a while; but then I decided that I didn't want to know. If she was dressed in an embarrassingly childish way, then my own options would probably be worse. And that was the kind of torment I could more easily put up with if it was a surprise.

"Thank you, dear," I heard Mum say. The door hadn't opened again, so I guessed Lindy had come through the curtain. She could be watching me right now, and I had no way of knowing. I pulled Mr Muggins up to my face too, imagining that beyond the bears it was only Mum in the room. It was possible, and easier than letting myself worry about things I couldn't control.

"I don't think I need a diaper today?" I said. I'd meant it to be confident, but it came out sounding like I was begging for leniency. "I mean... please? I arranged to meet Nadine. She needs some help buying a present for..."

I couldn't bring myself to say Jim's name. Mum knew a little about him now, but I wasn't sure if she really understood. If she would judge me for helping Nadine find her little piece of happiness.

"Well, you can go and see your little friends," Mum said. "I wouldn't stop that unless you do something bad. But are you sure you can go out without your diapers? Look at your soggy butt now." She probably had a point. The weight of the diaper had startled me when I stood up.

"I think if you'd been in one of those SleepSafe ones it would have leaked already. Did you not know you were wet when you woke up? You should have asked me for a change. And two accidents in two days, I guess you really are a baby, aren't you?"

I could feel the blushes rising, but that just made me more sure that she would probably let me take my diaper off when it was time to go out. Mum knew what Lindy had been doing to me, so she would put the accident down to another trick with a bowl of water... and when that thought crossed my mind, I suddenly started to panic. Because Mum was clearly enunciating every word, making sure that my eavesdropping sister would know the details of my punishment. And Lindy knew that she hadn't done that trick. She would know that I wet the bed without her interference, and that was information that felt like it could have a huge impact on my social life. I didn't know how; there was nobody who would believe her. But I desperately wanted to hide that from her. My mind raced a hundred miles a minute, and found a solution as simple as it was elegant. The truth, or something like it.

"I didn't!" I squealed, as Mum finally pulled my soaked overnight diaper away from me and went to work with baby wipes, making my skin all fresh again. I felt her hesitate, maybe confused. She wondered if I was fishing for extra punishment by lying. "I mean... I didn't have an accident. I just... I woke up really early, and I was bursting. And it was way too early to wake you up when you went to bed ages after me. I didn't know what to do without breaking the rules, so I... I..."

"Shush," Mum's voice was soft again. "Sssssh. It's okay." And somehow that was all she needed to say. I was still more embarrassed than I'd ever been before, but I could trust her to look after everything.

Probably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 83.5K 49
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
100K 385 12
When Kinley started her new job at Toddle's Toddler Daycare she never expected she would be the one who needed to be looked after! As the day goes on...
58.6K 176 114
Lilly was an average child until one faithful day in class which would change her life forever
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...