WILD THOUGHTS : BOOK 2

By WrittenByKalifa

****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** More

SIDE NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
SIDE NOTE
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 28

858 49 5
By WrittenByKalifa

The following morning, Jordan is outside swimming in pool. There is a few other people out there too, but not many.

Tyquez should be outside with the kids any minute.

Benjamin comes outside with a book and sits on one of the lounge chairs. He didn't really notice Jordan in the pool and Jordan didn't notice him because she was too busy looking at who was getting in the pool. She stopped looking at them, once she noticed that they were looking at her with a slight smile on his face. That's how she knew he was about to approach.

"Good morning, how you doing?", he asked.

"Good, and you?", asked Jordan.

"I'm doing good", he replied.

Jordan nods as she turns her body to discontinue the conversation but he keeps talking.

"Any suggestions on some fun things to do around here?", he asked. "Any good food spots?"

Jordan faces him again.

"No. I don't really know", said Jordan.

She did have some things in mind but she didn't wanna talk to him.

Tyquez comes out of the building with the Marcus. Because he notices Jordan in the pool. He sees Benjamin.

"What's up Ben?", asked Tyquez.

Benjamin continued to look at his book.

"What's up Tyquez", Benjamin replied.

"I heard you one of shiesty ass—"

Tyquez stopped talking once he saw the guy in the pool talking to Jordan.

"I was wondering when you were going to notice that", said Benjamin referring to Jordan and the guy talking. Benjamin didn't even look up from just book.

Tyquez rolled his eyes.

"Marcus sit down", said Tyquez.

"But I wanna get in the pool", Marcus whines.

"But I told you to sit yo ass down.", said Tyquez with a firm tone of voice.

Marcus starts crying.

"Fix your face. Don't start that crying shit", said Tyquez. "You've been doing it all morning"

Marcus put his face in the chair and continued crying silently.

Tyquez began to walk toward Jordan. As he did, the guy is swimming away from her.

Tyquez stopped and walked back to Marcus.

"Come on. Let's get in the pool", said Tyquez.

Marcus stands up and follows Tyquez to the pool.

They both get into the pool and Tyquez goes to Jordan.

"Hey lil mama", said Tyquez.

"Hey", said Jordan. "Wheres my baby?"

"With my mom", said Tyquez before he kissed her.

Jordan smiled.

Tyquez glanced at the guy and saw that he was looking at them. Tyquez looks at Jordan.

"He was tryna get with you?", asked Tyquez.

"Yea.. but it doesn't matter. I handled it.", said Jordan before she checks on Marcus. "No need to come over here to make him jealous"

"Jealous. You know I love kissing and touching you. What are you talking about?", asked Tyquez.

"...nothing", said Jordan.

Tyquez puts his arms around her waist and Jordan placed her arms on his shoulders.

"I don't care about that nigga. I made a mistake, yes. But other than that, I do what I need to do for you...I'm not worried about nobody else", said Tyquez.

"Exactly", said Jordan as she smiled.

"Not only that but I trust you. If you're going to be my wife, I shouldn't make you feel locked down", said Tyquez. "I'm sorry. When we get home, we'll start looking at online schools and that way you'll know which one you would like to go to after we have the baby."

"Thank you", said Jordan.

Tyquez starts kissing Jordan.

"Gross", said Marcus as he swims.

Jordan start laughing as she stops kissing Tyquez.

Tyquez starts smiling as floats on his back.

While Tyquez and Jordan were talking, Benjamin was observing them. He realized what Tyquez didn't want to lose the most.

Benjamin stood up and walked into the hotel.

Tyquez noticed him leaving.

"I don't like that man", said Tyquez.

Jordan looks at what Tyquez is looking at.

"Honestly, he doesn't seem that bad to me. Well he doesn't seem bad at all.", said Jordan.

Tyquez shook his head.

"I think that maybe, you should just calm down and give him a chance", said Jordan.

"Did you forget he threatened me?", asked Tyquez.

"Maybe you guys should talk about that. Or maybe you need to think about what you said to him. You do have a mouth on you", said Jordan. "Sometimes you don't care what you say"

"...I guess. Seems like my mom likes him so he may be about around for a while so I might as well talk to the guy", said Tyquez.

"Exactly... because I definitely don't need anything happening to you again or me and our kids", said Jordan.

"I'll be damned if someone touches you or my children", said Tyquez.

"Yea. I can tell by the way you acted with Daryl", said Jordan.

"I wonder what happened to his bitch ass", said Tyquez.

"I guess you scared him off", said Jordan as she looks at Marcus.

Marcus is talking to the guy that was talking to Jordan.

"Marcus come here", said Jordan. "That's too deep for you"

"He can swim pretty good for his age", said the guy.

"Yea he learned from the best of the best", said Tyquez in a friendly matter but then changed his demeanor when Marcus came to them. "What did I tell you about talking to strangers", he whispered.

Marcus could tell that Tyquez was angry with him. Marcus began to get scared.

"I know Marcus has been a hassle this morning but you don't have to be so mean Ty.", said Jordan.

"Ain't no way he should be acting out all of the time and not listening", said Tyquez. "Babying him isn't going to help"

Jordan didn't say anything.

"He's a boy. I'm going to be more harsh on him because I want him to be a strong man one day. Not a weak one", said Tyquez.

"Yea. You're one of his parents. I can't disagree with your parenting. Just don't take it too far", said Jordan.

"I know", said Tyquez. "Now let's play Marco Polo"

"Yes!", said Marcus with excitement.

The three of the them began playing.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 529 45
Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote, and be active
253K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...
41.6K 910 18
"𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•Ÿπ• π•“π• π••π•ͺ"...
3K 119 15
I'm super bad at this πŸ˜‘ This is my first story, It's cringe trust me. Not for under 18, But I can't exactly stop you so...