My Hero Academia X Male Shari...

Av SliverTD

Your name is Y/n Uchiha you are the son of the curse mark Hero Sasuke Uchiha and the strength/Healing Hero Sa... Mer

Bio
||Prologue(Edited)||Where The End Began||
||Chapter 1(Edited)||I Couldn't Just Stand There And Watch You Die!||
||Chapter 2(Edited)||Deku and One For All||
||Chapter 3||Training Time||Ten months of Kaachan||(Edited)
||Chapter 4||Stronger and Stronger||
||Chapter 5||The Entrance Exam||
||Chapter6||The First Day Of UA||
||Chapter 8||Determination to surpass expectations||

||Chapter 7||I Could've Messed Up So Much Worse!!!||

380 4 4
Av SliverTD

"I feel so tired...my body is burning up." I thought as I stood in the circle on the field wondering what I could possibly do. In the end, I have barely any stamina left... with all the previous activities pilling up I didn't even notice how tired I was getting. I blame Bakugo for making me overconfident, which isn't really like me at all.

...

No, I can't put the blame on anyone but myself, I should have put more effort into sustaining my stamina

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!" I mentally shouted ruffling my own hair in frustration. Many of the students noticed this and began conversing among themselves.

"He looks frustrated is he ok?" Uraraka asked the other students as they began examining my condition from afar. "Maybe he used up all his stamina during the other tests? He did look like he was trying a little too hard no?" Mina deduced checking confirmation from the other students.

I had taken the time to learn each of their names individually by listening in on conversations. A little creepy sure but that's not important right now.

"But did he even do that well in the other tests? Honestly, most of his scores were petty average." Oh, you are not someone who should be saying that Pikachu, I'm quite sure I did better than you.

The other students continued to converse, which only made me more nervous. Eventually, Aizawa demanded everyone calm down.

"We don't have all day throw the ball or leave, your choice" He monotoned but I could somehow tell he was annoyed.

I sigh realizing that trying to throw the ball is my only option. I close my eyes and try to focus and memories come flowing through my head

Trademark naruto flashback 

I was on a trip with my mom dad and sister Sarada we were going to visit my parent's home nation of Konoha located In the land of elements, which is a large island a few hundred kilometers away from Japan. We were going to visit the leader of Konoha Village, also known as the great fox hero Naruto Uzumaki.

We had arrived at the Village and were greeted by some of my parent's friends, I recognized them as the greatest mind of Konoha, the shadow strategist Shikamaru and the artful spy hero Sai. I never really understood why a Hero would want to be called by their birth name, but I guess it's just about preference.

They guided us to the Hokages Mansion however me and Big sister Sarada were asked to wait outside. Our mother said it was okay if we did a little exploring or visited friends of the family. And we did just that, Sarada showed me around and introduced a classmate of hers, Boruto Uzumaki.

"So this is the cry baby little brother Sarada's always blabbing about, what's up little guy?" Being called a cry baby wasn't exactly something I liked so I retaliated by sticking my tongue out at him and hiding behind my sister.

"Why you little-" He said in annoyance as he tried to get at me but was blocked by big sis Sarada."If you don't wanna end up like a donut then I suggest you step back, or maybe you'd like me to show you my baking skills?" She said giving Boruto a death glare that scared me too.

She was always super overprotective of me but I didn't mind, I loved the attention in fact. "All right All right no need to get all feisty," Boruto said backing up slowly.

"Änyway how about we head over to my place, I can introduce the kid to my family" 

Sarada agreed and after hoisting me on her back we were off.

We had arrived at Boruto's home and after placing me down we walked over to the door. "Mom I'm home!" Boruto called opening the door to reveal a woman who you assume to be his mother. We were introduced and I was told I could go play with Himawari. By the name, I had assumed it was Miss. Hinata's daughter.

But the story of how we met is for another time, for now, I'm looking for some motivation in these memories. And that comes from none other than my Uncle Itachi, he's a retired hero but I hear he was a prodigy on par with the likes of All Might at his prime, tho I never believed it.

He was tending to my wounds from when- No, that's for another time. Anyway, he was tending to my wounds when he noticed my depressed demeanor. "Everything all right Y/N? you don't seem to be in the best of moods." He asked as he finished wrapping the bandages over me.

There was a short moment of silence before I responded. "I hate being so weak that people always need to save me, I'm tired of causing everyone trouble.

Itachi looked at me for a moment before responding, "For a child to be saying such things...I'll make sure to praise my brother for how he raised you later." He joked.

"So... do you want to be strong?" He asked and I merely replied with a slow nod. He got up and held his hand out to me. "Okay then let's go."

We had arrived at the training grounds of the Uchiha Clan and Uncle Itachi had passed me a few shurikens. I asked what I should do with them and he told me I had to make them hit the markers on the logs.

It sounds easy but let me assure you it's NOT, I had been practicing for hours with no progress. I wanted to give up but Uncle wouldn't let me.

Then came the throw that changed my life, the throw that inspired me and kept me going after my father died...

I threw 3 Shuriken at a log and they all somehow managed to catch an updraft causing them to go up and back to me, I ducked and the shurikens hit a sleeping Itachi. I apologized over and over but he had already forgiven me. At that point i had given up until Uncle pointed something out, one of my shurikens hit the bottom of the log, nowhere near the target but still, it hit the log.

"See that? You may have messed up but you could've done much worse right?" He said with a smile and poking me on my head...

Present time

"That's right, it doesn't matter how I mess up, I could always do worse! So I might as well try my best!" I thought to myself as I prepared to throw the ball.

I focused with all I had left and shouted at the top of my lungs, just like mom would at the slightest upset.

"CHERRY BLOSSOM SMASHUUUUU!!!" I scream throwing the ball with my second quirk as hard as possible, when the ball left my hand it traveled at extreme speed and-

It hit the floor in front of me

Yep

That's right

I threw it at the floor

It got a bit of distance due to the strength of my throw but only reached the fence, at least I think it did because the sand from the impact had gotten in my eyes.

"What the hell? How do you expect to become a hero like this?" Aizawa sensei asked with a serious expression. I merely stood I looked at him and responded, "It's fine, isn't it? I may have messed up, BUT I COULDVE MESSED UP SO MUCH WORSE!"

"So it's fine I can always try again right?"

I couldn't really tell with the dirt in my eye but I think I saw him smile? Probably just my imagination.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N Cosplaying as Endeavor

I had taken a seat to the side to wash the dirt out of my eyes, but it sounded like Izuku did well, I'm glad I wouldn't want him to be sent home after all he's done. Though I could hear that Bakugo had given him some grief about it, luckily I didn't have to step in. We had a few more exercises to go which caused me a great amount of suffering but I fought through it. And after all that, it was finally time to reveal the results.

We were all gathered around Aizawa as he Began to speak. Ökay I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." I could just by looking how nervous Izuku was, and so was I. This is where it would all be decided, our futures would be determined by this very moment.

Before I drifted off my attention was caught by a large hologram appearing in front of the class.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu, so she's the top of our class huh

2. Shoto Todoroki... Todoroki? Like... THE SON OF ENDEAVOR?! No wonder he's second in class, i can't believe I'll get to be in the same class as a Todoroki!

3. Katsuki Bakugo, I wouldn't expect any less

4. Tenya Iida, he's got quite a good quirk

5. Fumikage Tokiyami...which one of them is that?

6. Mezo Shoji

7. Mashirao Ojiro

8. Kirishima, he's an energetic fellow

9. Ashido, the pink one right? she's q- keep your head in the game Y/N!

10. Uraraka, Infinity girl huh?

Okay, this is getting a little concerning...

19. Yours truly

20. Mineta, balls kid?... Nevermind

And that's leaves...

...

...

Oh no

21.Midoriya

I could tell just how crushed his spirit was by looking, he doesn't deserve to be sent back this isn't right...

Aizawa sensei had closed the hologram and begun to speak. "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion."

I'm flabbergasted...

We've been fooled and quite possibly bamboozled

"It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

"WHAT?!" The whole class excluding 3 exclaimed, in fact, Midoriya was so surprised he returned to the manga.

Then Momo began to speak. "Of course it was a lie. It should have been obvious if you just thought it through.

Now that she mentioned it...yeah had I thought It threw I could've deduced that I need to work on my mental capabilities as well. Looking around I could see expressions that said "I didn't notice. Weird...how can I read that from just their expressions.

"That was a little nerve-wracking huh?" Sero said looking toward Kirishima who confidently responded, "I'll take up the challenge anytime!"

Aizawa started to walk away telling us about handouts with the curriculum in class.

Midoriya let out an audible sigh of relief as Aizawa sensei handed him a paper for the nurse's office.

3rd POV

"Aizawa you liar," All Might said to a passing Aizawa. "All Might. So you were watching? Too much time on your hands?" Aizawa questioned only to be answered with a question( which is super annoying btw)

""A rational deception," you said? April fools was last week. You punished a whole class of last year's first years with expulsion. You cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation. For a man like that to take back his words... That must be because you also felt the potential of Midoriya right?"

"Also?" Aizawa questioned, "You seem to be supporting him quite a bit. Is that how a teacher should be acting? His potential is not Zero. That's all it was... but that other kid. He's got a little too much potential if you ask me. I'll judge him the same as the others regardless though."

He says walking away

*achoo*

"Don't tell me I'm catching a cold?" You look to your side only to see Midoriya limping around, we're suddenly stopped by Iida and Urarak but before you can even attempt to make conversation you're suddenly tripped and dragged with by your head banging against the floor. Bakugo you assume.

"AAAH BAKUGO THAT HURTS!" You plead for him to let me go. "SHUT UP RED EYES, I DIDN'T COME OUT ON TOP AND YOU BASICALLY FLOPPED, OBVIOUSLY MORE TRAINING IS REQUIRED!!!"

"But I wanted to make new friends" You weep as you're dragged away by Bakugo

_________________________________________________

Goofy Ah Chapter tbh

but hey I tried

Word count:1984

I could do better tbh

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
6.3K 47 30
This story features you, a high school girl with a normal life, in a world filled with quirk gifted people. Until one day, you start your journey to...
202 3 25
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...
407K 17.4K 65
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...