I Love You

By QueenBeeDramaQueen

Darcy Ellis had everything she wanted. Her Mom and Dad, the perfect boyfriend, and Hollywood at her beck and... More

Hollywood Meets Upper East Side
Brunch Brawls
So Many Choices
Mutual Friends, or Enemies?
A Present From Daddy Dearest
Masquerade Masquerade
I'm a Virgin
I'm Just A Normal Girl Like You
Ellis Traditions
Darcinda?
Christmas Time In The City
Darcy's Got a Past
Soulmates and Alias
A Sad Anniversary
S.A.T.s
Are We Being Civilized?
The Truth
The Child
Kisses
Not A Hollywood Party
Black Out
Last First Day of High School
A Fashion Show to Forget
A Familiar Face
Business Ventures
The L Word
I Admire You
First Dates
A Wasted Thanksgiving
Happy Birthday?
You Deserve the World
Trust?
Wills
College Acceptance
A Lovely Couple
The Age of Innocence
Family Dramas
Hollywood Darcy
To Not Talking About It
Jealousy
So Prom?
Do You Wanna Get Out Of Here?
Our Girl
Trois Mois[3 Months Sober]
Darcy Ellis Wild Child
Business Deals
Van der Woodsen?
An Only Child
Miss Those Rooftops
Club Opening
Political Parties
Thank You Chuck Bass
Three Little Words
Turkey Dinners
Can I Officially Hate My Birthday?
Parental Identity
Family Secrets
Over My Dead Body
Uncle From Hell
Nate's Birthday
William
The Scary C Word
Almost a Family Again
Too Good, To Be True
First Stop...
Henry and Sara
Switzerland?
Bass and Ellis
Actions Speak Louder than Words
And the War Begins
A Truce
Where Was Jack?
A Night at the Ballet
Saints or Sinners
Not a Family Tradition
Reasons to Move in With Him
The Thorpe's
Famous Arm Candy
I Only Wanted In Her Pants.
Valentine's Day
Eric's Party.
A Tough Day.
Ellis, Van der Woodsen, Rhodes...Bass
Pretty In Pink
Marry Me...?
A Summer Apart Pt 1
A Summer Apart Pt 2
End of Summer.
Back to the City
Brooke's Diaries.
You and Me. We.
Like Old Times
Her Ring?
Charity Gala
Blair's Party
Rhode's Family Drama
No Going Back.
A New Year
Pitching The Biography
The Wedding Pt 1.
The Wedding Pt 2.
Making Up For Last Year.
Ivy Dickens
Cece's Wake
Van der Woodsen Family Drama
We Paid.
Not Invited.
Family Style
Looking For Jack.
Bart's Alive
A Night to Remember
A New Beginning.
Life is Great
Lady Alexander
Marriage Has It's Privileges
Traffic
Dad Issues
Back to the Plan
Deal with The Devil
I Love You

Telling William the News

578 12 0
By QueenBeeDramaQueen

Disclaimer: I only own Darcy, all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

Darcy walked into the kitchen seeing Chuck and Nate. She had just gotten off the phone with her dad. He is gonna be in town so she was planning to have dinner with him tonight to tell him about the baby.

"Jack's people on the ground are helping to find out who the mystery man with Bart in Amira's photo is?" Chuck said.

"Did he come up with anything?" Nate asked.

"Not yet. We got a partial plate off the car. Tracked down the restaurant it was parked outside of. So that's a good place to start asking questions."

"Well that's good news. I mean maybe someone in the area will recognize him you know"

"Well let's hope so" Chuck said then turned and spotted Darcy. "Morning Beautiful"

"Morning" she said kissing him "Were you just discussing Jack?"

"Yes, I was just telling Nathaniel that he's helping us with the picture. He also say's congrats"

"Wait Jack wasn't at the wedding?" Nate asked

"He was" Darcy replied the turned her attention to Chuck "Dad's in town. Dinner tonight?"

"Sounds good" he replied as Dan walked in Monkey behind him. Chuck looked at him weird. "I may be negotiation with terrorist, but you're harbouring a fugitive"

"Bass" Darcy said

"I'm gonna head out" he replied kissing her "See you tonight, come on Monkey"

The dog followed Chuck out. Darcy turned back to Nate.

"I'll leave you two, I'm gonna go shower."

She headed back toward her room and got ready for the day after her shower. She came back out and only saw Nate.

"Everyone leave?" she asked.

"Yeah" Nate replied "So Jack was at the wedding"

"Nate, I'm so sorry."
"Hey it's okay. So what was he congratulating you on?"

"Okay, since I'm telling my father tonight and Serena knows, as does Eric and Lola. I'll tell you"

"Oh the family had to know first. I'm hurt I'm not on that list"

"Nathaniel Archibald you are my best friend and family to Bass and I."

"So what's the news?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"That's amazing!" Nate said hugging her.

"I'm happy, Bass is happy. We're happy" She replied putting a hand on her small bump. "We were waiting to tell people because of..."
"The miscarriage"

"Yeah" she replied then looked at her phone "Oh my god, I need to go. I have a meeting"

"With your agent?"

"No, um Dan's old publishing company."

"Oh is this about your biography?"

"Yes" she smiled "And you should get to work, aren't you this editor in chief for a big company"

"Har har Darc"

Darcy got to the publishing company and walked in. She spotted Alessandra.

"Miss Ellis!"

"It's Mrs Ellis Bass or Mrs Bass now"

"Well congratulations"

"Thank you. Um this is about the biography right? If this is you cancelling it I can totally find another writer"

"No, it's done. Dan gave it to us last spring. We were trying to get a hold of you this summer but you are very hard to track. I finally had to call your hotel and leave a message there"

"Yeah, this summer was pretty busy"

"Anyways, Dan explained that your best friend Brooklyn wrote it and he just pieced it together and added an introduction. We wanted your approval before we added it"

"Well whatever it is. I'm totally okay with."

"I'll read it to you and you can tell me what you think"

"Okay" Darcy said.

"Many know Darcy Ellis as this Hollywood Princess that can get whatever she wants, and though that's true she also has this whole other side to her that other's don't get to see. A side New York brought out of her. I learned a lot about her from helping put this together and I now know that the girl you see in the magazines and the tabloids. That isn't Darcy Ellis. This is"

"Wow, that was beautiful"

"He said to call it I Love You, said you would know why."

"It's perfect" she replied.

After her meeting she got back to the Empire and saw Chuck and Monkey on the couch. Chuck on the phone. She walked over and sat with them. Monkey putting his head on her lap. He hung up and turned to her.

"I will be right back." He said kissing her.

"Where are you headed?"

"Blair said she would totally owe me if I helped with a small thing. I figured I might need her scheming ways in the near future"

"She is very good at that" Darcy replied.

"Do you wanna come?"

"What is it for?"

"Her fashion show"
"No" Darcy said "Not any offence to her, just remember the last one I went to"

"Then I will pick up some cider and dinner on the way home for us and your father."

"You read my mind" Darcy said and kissed him "Give Blair my best"

He left and she turned to Monkey petting him. The elevator dinged. She got up and walked toward it seeing her Dad.

"Dad!" she said hugging him. They walked back into the living room and took a seat. "Dinner is a little late, Bass is picking it up."

"Well then you and I can talk" he said. "How is married life?"
"Amazing, especially now that we're under the same roof, let alone the same city."

"I bet, so now that you two are back in the same city are you two discussing children. Eventually I will want grandkids"

"It's funny that you say that. It's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about."

"You're pregnant?" he asked.

"Yeah" she smiled

"That's amazing sweetheart. How far?"

"About 19 weeks"

"And why am I just now finding out?"

"I thought it was a in person conversation and there is something else, in Bass and I's past"

"What?"

"Remember the summer he and I were on our break, and I got sick at the beginning?"
"You were pregnant?"

"Miscarriage" she replied.

Her father pulled her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Oh sweetheart, you should have told me. I would have been there for you so you wouldn't have to go through that alone."

"I had Nate" She smiled "and then when I told Bass he was there, we were there for each other."

"Oh sweetheart"

"It's the reason we kept Monkey" she said.

"I always wondered why you two got a dog"

They continued talking for a while and the elevator dinged and Chuck walked into the living room.

"I will take that as my cue to leave" William said standing up.

"Good to see you sir" Chuck said shaking his hand.

"You too son" William replied "I hear that you are gonna be a father"

"Yes"

"Are you excited"

"Over the moon" Chuck said

"I think you're gonna be an incredible father and husband. You make my girl here very happy."

"She does the same for me" Chuck said "While also keeping me on my toes"

"She is her mother's daughter"

"Well I will leave you two. By that cider it looks like there is a celebration in orders"

"Every day with this girl is a reason to celebrate" Chuck said.

William shook his hand again and then hugged him. Then turned to his daughter and hugged her.

"I want baby updates" he said. "This is my first grandbaby"

"I thought Monkey was" she joked and Monkey looked up.

"You are right. Sorry Monkey" William said.

He left leaving the couple. Darcy walked over to Chuck and kissed him.

"How was the show?" she asked.

"Jack called so I left"

"And?"
"I will tell you in the morning. Right now I want to scoop you up and celebrate our one step closer" He said then did just that. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He sat her on the bed and poured them each a glass of cider.

"To our future" She said and they clinked glasses. He then grabbed both glasses and sat them to the side. He then kissed his beautiful wife. Tomorrow could wait for the news. Tonight was all about his wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 6.9K 121
Elizabeth Humphrey has always kept to herself. She didn't care for the Upper East Side ways or what her classmates were doing. But when she crosses p...
27.6K 833 18
Blair and Chuck were only little kids when they met. Ever since then, they can't remember much of their lives without each other. They wouldn't even...
4.3K 237 22
There's something about that painting, that always makes him feel a little crack in his heart when he stares at its beautiful colors blending into th...
31.2K 686 27
Shocking news will shatter Lena Owen's life as she learns the truth of years ago. Her emotions cloud her judgment as she struggles to not fall into b...