Not A Hollywood Party

Disclaimer: I only own Darcy, all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

After packing up her bag she met the boys at Chuck's Limo.

"A girl who likes to ride back in style" Chuck said.

"It's cheaper" she commented as she handed the bag to the driver.

"Darcy and Chuck fighting?"

"No" she replied and climbed in and the boys climbed in after her.

They started discussing Blair and her new beau. Darcy just stared outside.

"No offense but don't you think that you're a little out matched." She heard Nate say and she turned back to the conversation.

"At squash? I've been playing my father since the 8th grade. How good could Marcus be?"

"Wait I thought his name was James?" Darcy said confused.

"We learned he was lying" Chuck responded.

"I was meaning as a guy. Blair wants to be a princess, and your greatest achievement is owning a Burlesque Club." Nate replied.

"Which is why I need to get him out of the way. Once he is I have a clean shot at Blair."

"Wow you know its love when you start talking assassin" Nate said.

"Bass why don't you just say those words. You know that's what she wants."

"No Ellis. I think Nate here is jealous of my new friend."

"I was hoping someone would tag in for a while now. I was actually hoping Darcy had."

"Marcus can have you" she said and turned back to the window.

"You'd miss me Ellis" he replied and she turned back to him with a smile.

"I think I'll be good" she said as his phone rang. She turned back to the window ignoring the conversation again. They got to the City and she went up to her room. She walked in boxes everywhere. Her dad had found a new place but they couldn't quite move in yet. She heard her phone ring and she quickly answered it.

"Hello" she answered.

"Hey Darcy, its Blair. I just want to ask you if you'd be interested in coming to my party this evening. I would really love it if you came."

"Um yeah sure" Darcy replied unsure really what to say.

"Awesome see you there" Blair said then hung up. She heard a knock on the door and ran over.

"Who is it?"

"Austin" she heard and she answered it.

"Hey!"

"Hey so you texted saying you wanted to talk. Dinner tonight?"

"I was actually invited to a party tonight"

"Can I come?"

"It's not a Hollywood Party Aust. It's a classy event"
"I own a suit Darc"

"Alright"

"I'm gonna shower" he said.

"Alright it's right through there" she said pointing down the hall.

"Thanks" he replied and kissed her cheek. She went to go change when she heard yet another knock. She walked over and answered it and spotted Nate on the other side.

"Hey" she said.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah" she said and he walked in and sat on the couch. She could tell he was frustrated. "What's up Archibald?"
"My family. I just learned that were broke"
"That's crazy" she said sitting down next to him.