🧸🧸 Madness Combat x child!r...

By Yaron_Arson

in this story you are a child and it's too cruel to kill a child bc well it's illegal and nobody would want t... More

🌹🧸A Letter 🧸🌹
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ The story ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
🧸Who leaved a child here..?🧸 (chap. 1)
💥🔫 Greeting there kiddo💥🔫 (chap. 2)
💉🩺Everything gonna be fine 🩺💉(chap. 3)
🧸🌹It's been a long time there friend🧸🌹 (chap.4)
🧸🌹It's not for your age..!🧸💖(chap.5)
🧸🖤a child in Nevada ?🧸🖤(chap.6)
🧸💖Knowing each others🧸💖(Chap.7)
🔫🧸How you got here?!🔫🧸( chap. 8)
🔫🚬💥So what now ?🔫🚬💥(chap.9)
🩺🧸What Happen..?🩺🧸(Chap.10)
🧸🖤Who are you ?🧸🖤(chap. 11)
🧸🚬Guess I have to take care of you now🧸🚬(chap.12)
🧸✨💕A visitor🧸✨💕(Chap.13)
🔫🧸Y-your alive..?🔫🧸(chap.14)
🌹✨Alright let's set up some rules🌹✨(chap.15)
🧸✨🌹It's really nice to see your happy🧸✨🌹(chap.16)
💖🌹🔫So now it's over ?💖🌹🔫(chap. 17)
🧸🔫Babysitting time🧸🔫( chap.18)
🧸🖤💖We meet again🧸🖤💖(Chap.19)
🧸🚬🔫Well...I'm sure they be alright🧸🚬🔫(chap.20)
✨🧸💉Everything is gonna be fine✨🧸💉(chap.21)
🧸✨💉Another check up🧸✨💉(Chap.22)
🧸🔫✨He won't stop... won't he ?🧸🔫✨(Chap.23)
🧸🧷 Teddy broke..🧸🧷(chap.24)
♀️♂️♥︎🧸a new member ?..🧸♥︎♀️♂️(chap.25)
🍄🥀🧸 playing with plushy 🍄🥀🧸(chap.26)
🧸🔪🔥Pretty strange for this time..🧸🔪🔥(chap.27)
🍄🌸🥀..Just as usual.🥀🌸🍄(chap.28)
❥🍄🌸get to know each others heh🌸🍄❥(chap.29)
👛🛒🛍🧸So who I paying?-🧸🛍🛒👛(chap.30)
🥀⚠️🔪one step closer-🔪⚠️🥀(chap.32)
an holer
💖💖💖💖💖 THX FOR THE SUPPORT💖💖💖💖💖
Note from me lol ✨✨🧸
IM BACK 💖
I don't know why I put this-
note from me 🧸✨
note from me again lol
sorry note 😭
🧸✨Y'all better read this (jk jk )🧸✨
some uptate of me lol
bad news :"(
a letter lol
little question lol
ANNOUCEMENT :D
HAPPY VANTINES DAY +message?
🍄♥♥TTHHAANNKKSS♥♥🍄
bad news... 💔
PRIDE MONTH
little update(I think-)
Update
ঞじòぴ extra storys ઈଓᦗ࿐
༺ღ༒Kid-napping༒ღ༻
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✹A beach in Nevada-✹˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
༺༒it isn't your fault..༒༻
➶➶➶➶➶ Headcanons ➷➷➷➷➷
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 1 lol)
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 2 lol)
🧸💖🎇About skittles🧸💖🎇
➶➶➶➶➶ white Hank ➷➷➷➷➷
info about the story

🕶👔🏢getting ready🏢👔🕶(chap.31)

235 2 1
By Yaron_Arson

Divorce pic lmao😍💅

▄︻デ══━一♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"It was finaly time to get back " home", Deimos put you in the truck and made sure your sit bell was good while Sanford was putting the groceries in the back"

Dei: Hey Sanny! You done? The others are waiting for us.

San: calm down bozo I'm done.

Dei: I'm calm, I'm calm🙄

San: Alright, returning to the base now.

"You and Deimos nodded and Sanford start the truck going back to the base. They were chatting while you were looking at the window, the red black sky.. You never knew why it was red and why there wasn't any sun or moon so you never knew how they knew when it was night or day.
You started to zone out when Deimos call'd you"

Dei: Hey kiddo, your doing okay there?

Y/N: Mhm! When will we get home?

San: The same time we took to get groceries if we don't get troubles.

Dei: *chuckles* Imagine there's big rockes that just fall from the sky, that would be bad luck!

San: Yea it would be, so don't say it idiot💢

"You just look back at the window, zoning out and falling asleep."

Dei's pov:

Dei: Hey san, look the kid asleep.

San: They must be tired after the shopping, remember when they fall on the floor in the shop?

Dei: Yea but we didn't even start when it happend.

San: *sigh* Your right, but still they were probably tired or sum. But if it happen again we will get them to doc if this make you felt better.

Dei: Heh, yea it does.

"I trew my cig out of the window after taking like 5 buff of it. Sanford noticed and gave me a warm smile. Wich is kinda rare knowing that he can be really srs. I gave him a smile back and we sat in the silence listening to the radio of a music named " living island"It was actualy pretty nice hearing another type of  music most of the time we only hear doc's voice telling us the mission we have or hear the breaking news. It felt like, if nothing bad had happend.. Gosh still can't belive that all of this start because of Hank punshing that boombox guy, rip him ig heh"

<<arriving at the base and time skip>>

None's pov:

"Y/N woke up by hearing the others talking about something. You didn't know what it was but still woke up knowing you won't be able to sleep again. You look't to be greated by an grunt face that look't like a mask"

Darki(grunt mask): Good morning bud, sleep't well?

"You could tell it was Darki, from her voice and how she greated you"

Y/N: Mhm.. What's happening?

Darki(grunt mask): Nothing bad, they're just chatting that's all.

Y/N: Okay *yawn* Why do you have this mask?

Darki(grunt mask): Oooh this? *points at her mask* Testing if I can see good and make sure no one's know it's me, and btw how did you knew it was me bud?

Y/N: I regonized you, with your voice and how you greated me when I woke up. *you explained*

Darki(grunt mask): Huh is that so? That's pretty smart of ya to know somone with only they're voice and maners. Good job.

"She praised you patting your head, she sounded happy of how you could regonise her so fast by only her voice and maners."

Dei: Hey Darki have you try on the suit yet- Oh morn. Y/N!

Y/N: Morning!

Dei: So did you try the suit yet Darki?

Darki: Nop, not yet I was busy doing... Nothing actualy lol. *she say's taking of the mask of a grunt face looking toward Deimos* But thanks for remind me I started to forgot.

Dei: Well your welcome ig lol.

San: Hey bozos, 2bd want to talk to you, and morning Y/N.

Dei: What? But he just talk to me not even 5mins ago?!

San: Aanndd??

Dei: And I havn't start to talk yo Y/N! *pointing at Y/N*

Darki: Come on Dei, stop acting like a kid heh. *start's to walk to the door*

Dei: HEY! That's not true!*start's to chase Darki*

San: *sigh* This idiot, you sleep't well Y/N ?

Y/N: Mhm.

San: Alright, I will be going back to 2bd if you need anything just call me or Hank. *leaves the room*

__________________

Hey wassup? So quick thing that I'm gonna say bc I felt like I have memory lose lol, skittles will be staying with the sheriff most of the time his not talking or talk't about.
But also remember how much I keep say like "yea ya know that bloopers I said I will doooo?? WELL I'M ALMOST DONE" And then I just forget like I don't think I even past 10 chaps. I'M SURE I HAVN'T EVEN MADE 10 CHAPS. YET ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

I got an big old lazy ass heh.. Not THAT old to lmao

So erm yea. As always,I see YOU in the next chap. Heh ..Buh Bye! (Mark's ref lmao)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
168K 5.2K 35
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
39.3K 931 137
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
72.5K 2.1K 196
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...