Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Banishing
Jealousy
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Murder

626 13 0
By nostalgic_life

"Only love, only love can hurt like this.
Only love can hurt like this.
Must have been a deadly kiss.
Only love can hurt like this."

Only love can hurt like this | Paloma Faith

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I decided to sleep in the next day seeing as I couldn't really do anything because of my hand.

Like always I never slept for long, there was yelling out side my tent and I couldn't bloke it out so I went outside.

"Get back to work!" Murphy ordered the delinquents.

"Murphy what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, hey have you seen my knife, I lost it yesterday" he asked me.

"No I don't sorry, it'll be around somewhere don't stress" I said.

"Yeah, we'll I'll see you later I have stuff to do" he said walking off.

I walked up to Bellamy asking about the wall and how it was going.

"Should be done soon" he told me.

I nodded. Suddenly Octavia and Jasper came running to us.

"Bellamy we need a meeting right now" she explained.

Both Bellamy and I looked each other in the eyes and immediately ran into a tent with Clarke and Finn.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Wait slow down, wells is dead?!" I asked.

"We found him outside the wall and Octavia and Jasper found his fingers this morning" Finn explained.

"You didn't care to tell me about this?" I spat.

"You needed to rest Annabeth, waking you up was the last thing I wanted to do" Bellamy said.

"Who else knows about this?" He asked Octavia.

"No one, we brought it straight here" she told us.

"That's good, for now we keep it like that" I added in.

As I was looking at the fingers on the table I realised something off about the weapon next to it.

"Wait that's one of our knifes, look it's made from the drop ship" I said picking it up.

"So it's someone from inside the camp" Octavia sighed

"Means it wasn't the grounders who killed wells, it was one of us" Bellamy added looking around at all of us.

"Great a murderer in the camp" Jasper spat nervously.

"We shouldn't tell anyone about this, besides we don't know who did it" I explained.

"Yes we do" Clarke said.

"Clarke-" I replied.

"J.M, John Murphy" she stated firmly.

"Clarke think about this, Murphy could be innocent. Don't do this Griffin" I told her.

"It's his knife Annabeth!" She yelled at me.

"Murphy told me he lost his knife yesterday though so he didn't do it, I suggest you shut your mouth before things get ugly" I replied.

Clarke stayed silent as I got all up in her face about Murphy and wells death.

"That's what I thought" I spat at her.

"Who the hell would be dumb enough to kill the chancellor's son anyways? Let alone anyone in the camp" I whispered.

"Saying the grounders killed him is actually good for us" Bellamy said.

"Good for you you mean"Clarke spat.

"I don't know if you've noticed Griffin but we have achieved a lot here" I snapped at her.

"Annabeth is right we have the wall and our people, this is keeping us safe Clarke, don't ruin that" Bellamy told her.

Clarke scoffed and took the knife off the table and tried to walk out.

"Don't even think about it, I know Murphy wouldn't do this" I told her.

"Fuck what you think Woods!" She yelled at me.

Clarke stormed out of the tent. I ran after her as she went off to find Murphy.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"You son of a bitch!" Clarke yelled at him.

"Excuse me?" Murphy asked her.

"Missing something John?" She replied.

"Hey my knife, I've been looking for that. Where'd you find it?" Murphy spat.

As he went to grab his knife from Clarke's hand  she backed about from him before he get grasp it back into his hand.

"Beside wells dead body after you killed him in cold blood" She cried.

"What? I didn't Wells, I mean I didn't like him but I didn't kill him" He stated.

"See I told you! He's innocent!" I yelled out.

"The grounders killed wells not me" Murphy snapped back at Clarke.

"You threatened to kill wells, we all heard you and you hated him" she spat in his face.

"Clarke stop it!" I yelled.

"A lot of people hated wells, he dad was the chancellor that lock us up Griffin!! Do you not remember that?" He asked her in a loud voice.

"You're the only one who got in a knife fight with him Murphy" Clarke stated.

"And I didn't kill him then either, I'm telling you this wasn't me" he replied.

"He tried to kill Jasper too!" Octavia added to the conversation.

"Octavia, you are not helping here" I whispered.

"I swear on my life I didn't kill wells! Why does no one believe me?" He pleaded.

"I know he didn't do this! Please someone believe me!" I screamed.

Suddenly a voice in the crowd of delinquents spoke up. It was Connor, they boy Murphy got mad at this morning.

"I say we float him!" The boy yelled.

"No! That is not what we are going to do!" I demanded.

"Shut it you freak!" Connor yelled.

Before I knew it Connor and a group of his boys jumped Murphy. Beating him to the ground, hitting and kicking him as he laid there.

"Stop it! Clarke do something, you started this!" I yelled.

"Bellamy stop! This isn't the way!" She yelled at him.

"This is on you blondie, you should've kept your mount shut!" Bellamy snapped at her.

"Bellamy you can stop this! Please stop this!" I begged him.

Even he didn't answer me, so I decided to do something myself. I tried to run into the brawl but was pushed against the ground.

A delinquent stomped on my hand and I screamed in pain, I was held back by another two kids.

"No! Get off of me!" I screamed.

I watched as they put seat belt from the drop ship around Murphys neck and bound his arms and legs.

"Please Bellamy! Don't do this!" I shouted at him.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

The delinquents started to string Murphy up as he was now standing in a small crate with only his tippy toes touching it.

"Bellamy! You should do it!" Connor yelled.

Bellamy looked me in the eyes as tears feel from mine. I begged him to not do it.

"Don't do this Bellamy!" I screamed at him.

"Please Bellamy" Murphy muffled through the gag in his mouth.

"Close your eyes Annabeth, it's okay" he added looking at me with tears in his eyes.

Bellamy suddenly looked away and kicked the crate from underneath Murphys feet. I felt my heart stop and my lungs cave in.

I couldn't breath, I couldn't feel. I just watched my only family get hung in front of me.

"Nooo!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You mother fucker Blake!" I yelled again.

My knees fell to the ground and I hit to earths soil hard. Hot tears fell down my face as I tried to gasp for air.

"Stop!, Murphy didn't kill wells" Charlotte yelled out.

Everyone went silent and looked at her.

"I did!" She added.

I got up and grabbed Bellamy's axe and cut Murphy down. He hit the ground hard hitting his head.

"John!" I screamed.

I bent down to him and held him in my lap, I told the gag out of his mouth and held him tight.

"Oh my god" I whispered.

"Annabeth" I heard Bellamy's voice speak.

I turned to my right to see him standing over me and Murphy. I shook my head with disbelief.

"I am so sorry Woods" he added.

"You've already done the damage, now never talk to me again" I spat at him.

"You don't mean that" Bellamy cried.

"Yes. I do now leave me alone" I replied with tears.

I watched as Bellamys face fell sad and tears fell down his face, I knew what I said hurt him but he could've killed Murphy.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

My heart broke when I heard those words fall out of Annabeths mouth.

"How about you go back your little girlfriend! I'm sure as hell she'll take the pain away" Annabeth cried.

I turned around and walked away with the feeling of shame and guilt in my heart. As least that's what I told myself that's what it was, I felt more of a hurt feeling, like a piece of my heart was taken away now.

The look Annabeth had gave me right before I kicked the crate was burned into the back of my mind. Her green eyes tearing up as she begged, her hair sticking to her body from the sweat of fighting back.

"Bellamy let's go" Clarke said to me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"The meeting with Charlotte" she replied.

"Oh yeah coming" I said walking into a tent.

Charlotte was standing next to Finn while he and Clarke freaked out. I couldn't believe Charlotte killed wells.

"Charlotte how could you?" Clarke asked her.

"I was just doing what Bellamy told me to, to slay me demons" Charlotte cried.

Suddenly both Finn and Clarke death stared me.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Finn spat.

"I didn't mean it like that Charlotte" I told her.

"I'm sorry" she replied.

Murphy started getting restless and wanted to see Charlotte and talk to her.

"Bring the girl out Bellamy!" He yelled.

Unexpectedly Annabeth walked into the tent.

"You need to get her out of here, now" Anna spat.

"Any bright ideas?" I asked Clarke and Finn.

"Now you stay quiet?!" I yelled at them.

"Those are your boys out there Bellamy" Annabeth added.

I hated that she was mad at me, all I wanted was to be close to her but I ruined it within a second.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Chapter nine. Someone please tell me if you guys are likening this book so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.5K 40
"I can't believe it, you literally had one job." "It's not my fault that my decoy was rubbish." "I'm gonna have to stop calling you hotshot because y...
38.3K 1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...
404K 5.9K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
61.1K 1.9K 48
"The sun, the warmth, it was like a blanket. A beautiful, bright, blanket that burned. Burned, my demons away, brightening my darkness." A smile tha...