The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

By Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... More

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...

409 26 4
By Balasubas19

No one POV

After the ruckus that Qrow and Winter did on the courtyard earlier this afternoon, we got a clear shot on Ozpin's office and his inner circle. Talking about what Y/N planned and the ruckus incident too.

Glynda: *to Zane* Why didn't you and Mister Raiden intervened on their battle earlier!?

Zane: I was busy talking with some associates of mine. *shrugging* Business is bit complicated, especially that our enemies are planning something.

Raiden: *to Glynda* You don't want people to see a advance cyborg made for war walking on the school now do we?

Glynda can't help but sigh in frustration. Well to be fair they made a fair point on their reasons, but they are hard to deal with. Looks like something never changed on them.

Qrow: *taking a drink before lowering it down* Besides Oz called us remember?

Ozpin: *nodding* Correct, thanks to Mr Laurent's planning and detailed explanation it would seems our enemy is already here.

Ironwood: *eyes narrow in alertness* Here? They passed through without us knowing?

Zane: Seems so. *nodding* As far as I know, someone is providing Salem and her pawns some technology and shady people. So what my son is right, maybe they are here.

Qrow: I've known a lot of contacts here on Vale, I am aware on who's wanted here and who's most notorious here. But that doesn't add up...

Raiden: Ozpin, if you needed more assistance you can call the security team I am working on. Besides, Atlas technology is always been hijacked by the people with wrong hands. *to Ironwood and Winter* No offense.

Ironwood: *nods in understanding* Point taken.

Winter simply nodded, but she keeps looking to Raiden on his suite. Before Zane checks his holographic screen on his hands.

Zane: And one more thing, the infiltrator I mentioned that might passed through the defenses? I have a theory that she is responsible for our Fall Maiden's status.

Glynda: *eyes widen a bit* What?

Zane: *eyes narrow* I'm serious. From what my son Y/N told me? It's the woman he, his friend Ash and Miss Fall fought. Unfortunately I lack any details about that. Her profile is so low, not even the associates I know from underground has zero knowledge.

Ozpin: Mhm... *leans on his chair* We need to check every profiles here on Vale. And one more thing.

Suddenly the elevators open as everyone turns around and sees Fu Hua on her goddess form. Her sudden appearance made everyone alerted.

Ironwood's eyes widen when he can feel her presence, and so did Raiden who's holding onto his briefcase containing his sword.

Ozpin: Wait. *raises his hands* She's on our side.

Zane kept his eyes onto Fu Hua, for some reason he can feel a sort of connection to her. He can't describe it, but he felt like Fu Hua is related to him. His neon eyes widened a bit when he sees his Family's Emblem on her attire.

Fu Hua: I will explain everything from what I know about our enemies. I wanted to end this endless cycle of fighting and death to end. No more wasting lives on this war, no more secrets held from each other.

Fu Hua then looks to Zane this time, his neon eyes looking and focusing on her only when he sees their family emblem on her.

Fu Hua: Hence, a trial of fire will be commenced for our guardians against the Grimm.

One way or another, both Zane and Y/N has to take the mantle of the L/N family. And it will start here...

*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N T-Posing to flex his dominance*

No one POV

Y/N is seen training on the training arena of the school, he's been already doing this for the past 2 and a half hours as he keeps mastering his dual wielding sword skills of his. He suddenly switches onto gun form and shoots the training bots with precision before the simulation training has ended.

Y/N: *panting a bit* Church, what's the time?

Church: *appearing onto him* Hot damn, you finished precision training in mere 3 minutes! 25 seconds more faster than the last run.

Y/N: *chuckles a bit* Maybe I can do better. It's great to break records and set another standards.

Church: Mhm, seem the dream you talking about got you sent to the edge huh?

Y/N: Yeah. *nodded seriously* I won't let that happen, not on my watch.

Just as Y/N finished reloading his gun blades, he heard footsteps approaching and there he sees his father Zane entering the training arena so casually this time.

Zane: Hey kiddo. *smiles* Training again?

Y/N: *nodding* Yep, got to prepare even further for everything that might went wrong. What happened to your meeting with Ozpin?

Zane: *shrugging* Eh.

He may shrugged it, but deep down to himself he is baffled at the new information he received. The woman with divine presence and aura is named Fu Hua, and he is told that she's more of a ancestor of the L/N family. That would explain the family's inhuman superhuman strength, speed and reflexes than any other huntsman and huntress known to Remnant.

That and like his son Y/N, he met her on a dream while he is asleep. Guess she's doing her own work for the prevention of a upcoming battle.

Now back to where we are, Y/N simply chuckled before he lowers his gun blades this time and takes a quick breather before going for a another training round.

Y/N: Usual I suppose?

Zane: Maybe. *clicks tongue* Maybe, but son listen... I have something to tell you.

Both Y/N and Church notices Zane's turn of serious expression, which made them take this seriously instead of goofing around.

Church: Your dad is serious. Must be a big one.

Y/N: I dunno, but I am willing to hear this one out.

Y/N nodded to his dad Zane, who made a gesture of "Go on, I'm listening". Zane takes a deep breathe before he steps aside.

Zane: *loud* Yo grandma or ancestor of ours!

Y/N is confused a bit but Church is scanning on their surroundings, before Fu Hua came out in the entrance and walks towards them. Y/N's eyes widen when he saw her while his AI Church is baffled at something.

Y/N: *eyes widen* Your... *looks to Zane* And did you just said ancestor of ours...?

Church: *baffled* I'm fully maintained and all but how come I didn't detected her?

Zane: Yeah... *rubs his head* I know it shocked me deeply, that the woman I saw on my sleep is related to us in a way.

Y/N: You too huh...?

Fu Hua got a close look onto Y/N, who is still processing on what his father said to him. Church however is doing his best to analyze her, but she simply hummed and looks at his neon eyes.

Fu Hua: Seems you have taken head about my warnings. And it seems that got you on the edge.

Y/N: *eyes narrow* Who are you exactly?

Church: This... Doesn't follow or add up the laws of life or science either. *looks troubled* I have no databases of her, hell I can't even sense her with our cutting edge technology.

Fu Hua: Mhm. As much technology gives you advancements with you and your father... You never realized how much potential you have. You have just tapped the surface of your inner power with your father.

Zane kept his serious expression on this time as Y/N got serious before Church disappears and got prepared too with his partner. Fu Hua offers her hand to Y/N, and he can see her divine aura flowing freely on her.

(Play the music!)

Fu Hua: Y/N Laurent L/N, I have watched so many eras and lifetimes aiding and fighting alongside with my descendants, and I am tired seeing them dying and leave their love ones behind. I wish to end that cycle. Will you accept this power-

Y/N: *serious* I take it.

Fu Hua is surprised on his fast answer while Zane smiles. Yep he raised the kid right, when there's a opportunity, take it.

Fu Hua: *shakes her surprised expression* I must warn you that this is a no laughing matter, and this is something we can't escape.

Y/N: I know... *looks up determined* I know Remnant is not a place about fairy tales and happily ever after, but I'll be damned if our enemies are going to threaten the people I care and the place I live in. Besides, if the opportunity comes for you, seize and take the chance. And dad told me one thing, fight for all what's beautiful on Remnant.

Church: Risk it or nothing. But hey if it paid off, it's worth it now.

Zane: *smiles* Atta boy...

Fu Hua hummed, and smiles a bit. It reminded her of her first lover back then. Her thoughts shakes off when Y/N took her hand gently as he looks at her.

Y/N: *to Fu Hua* Now what's next?

Fu Hua: I will try awaken the power sleeping inside you. I already did it to your father, but expect some... Setbacks. Zane, be on standby.

Just Y/N is about to ask it, a overwhelming aura pulsated throughout Y/N's body. He jolted in a bit in sudden pain he felt, but he uses overdrive to survive the overflowing power flowing into him. He got a serious face, something that the others rarely see.

Both his aura and the pulsating aura from Fu Hua created gusts of winds as Y/N grits his teeth to keep this up longer. Fu Hua's eyes narrowed in thought as she closes her eyes and searches deeper onto Y/N's sleeping power in him.

Fu Hua: *thoughts* Odd... Y/N is a special case... It would seem I have to put more power to awaken his sleeping power.

On Fu Hua's point of view, she can see the Phoenix feather inside Y/N's soul. It looks like the Phoenix feather inside him is ready to be awakened on some sort.

Just as Fu Hua is about to add more power, Y/N's aura acted on it's own as he roars loudly. His aura surging way more power as his (Favorite Color) aura is surging like a wild fire.

His sudden bursts of aura shakes the whole training room as Zane is taken aback on his son's surge of power. He grunted as he looks to Fu Hua alerted this time.

Zane: *alerted* What did you just do to my son!?

Fu Hua: I didn't do anything! *covers her eyes* It seems the aura I emitted into him reacted his inner power of some sort!

Meanwhile with Y/N, he growls loudly like a wild animal while gritting his teeth. And there for a glimpse, they saw Y/N's neon eyes glow brightly.

Fu Hua: *eyes widen* Is he...!?

Y/N roars more louder as his (Favorite color) aura is swirling like a wild flame and something is appearing all over his body. As if something is forming over Y/N's body, however it's also visible that he's straining himself and can't handle the power... Yet.

Slowly and surely, his wild aura is fading before Y/N's neon glowing eyes returned to normal, the flowing wind around them calmed down as Y/N collapses, but Zane got him in time. Father of the year everybody.

(Stop the music!)

Zane: *while holding Y/N* Fu Hua, did you see what I see?

Fu Hua: Yes. *nodding* He's... Almost there, but it would seem he tried to unleash it and he can't take the toll of the drawback of using it.

She stated as she slowly rubs Y/N's forehead, and she can sense the power on him is already awakened, but his body is not yet ready.

Zane: *sighs in relief* Church are you there?

Church: *appears a bit glitching* I-I'm here. What happened? I remembered Y/N holding hands with your ancestor or something and I blacked out for a moment.

Zane is processing on what happened while Fu Hua has a small smile. It would seems this is beyond technology, seems magic and gods are real eh?

*Meanwhile with Ash, Yupia and Cinder*

No one POV

On the CCT tower, the remaining members of ORION and Cinder is seen doing some profile checking. They got orders from Ozpin to check the profiles of each student here in Beacon and the visiting students too, and with Cinder's knowledge on who's on Salem's inner circle they might find out the impostors here.

Not to mention, Y/N and Church upgraded this tower's systems. So those whoever may use the CCT tower for communication purposes, their profiles will be scanned for security purposes.

Yupia: *to others* I'm checking the information on the students in Mistral here. So far so good, no forged like papers here.

Cinder: *nodding* I'm checking on Vacuo and Vale at the moment. And possible any relations to the people on the black market too.

Ash: I'm checking Atlas here, and I know a thing or two in forgery of files so I might know who's suspicious people entering here.

Cinder nodded as she keeps checking the profiles here saved on the CCT tower computers. Ash narrows his eyes when he found something on the Atlas profile list.

Ash: *narrowed eyes* Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai...?

He selected those 2 profiles and highlighted them on the computer. He found this suspicious cause he can tell the profiles and information are forged.

Cinder immediately looks to her son Ash when she heard those names. Yep she knows those 2 are from Salem's inner circle before she approaches her son and takes a look on their profiles.

Yupia: *to Ash* You got a hit there?

Ash: Yep I did. *nodding* Their profiles are a bit suspicious, I would have noticed it if it weren't for their semblance and the time they were in "Atlas school". Not to mention mother seems knows them.

Cinder: *eyes narrow* Mhm... You did great my little fire.

She pats Ash's hair while he grumbles a bit, and after that Yupia starts messaging Ozpin and Raiden this time. We finally got the impostors.

*Meanwhile*

No one POV

In a unknown and closed location somewhere in Vale, we see the masked man that Y/N fought in the train meditating on the ground. All though his eyes open when he sensed Y/N's dormant power in him awakened.

???: So.... She's here.... And she helped the Laurent...

He muttered to himself as he stands up to the ground. He holds onto his sword and unsheathes his sword, and he uses the blade to look at his reflection. His glowing yet lifeless eyes can be seen on the reflection of his sword.

???: It has been many decades since I have last saw her...

He sheathed his sword again before turning and walking off. Not before he heard a dragon growling on the door on his left.

???: Easy Benares... You will be called forth by her. Besides... The time is arrived... Ozma's crimes must be payed.

He walks off, before a thunder booms on a horizon. Will Remnant be ready for the new upcoming war?

- End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 2.3K 28
i do not own rwby and honkai impact rwby owns by rooster teeth honkai impact owns by hoyoverse or mihoyo at night, a young man just come back home fr...
66K 1.4K 141
In the world of Remnant many stories and legends are considered nothing more then fairy tales. But to most people in this world, they know these fair...
41K 427 20
The story of Raiden Rose, Ruby's twin brother who was abused and wanted to run away from his family and start a new life or die trying. But all of th...
31.8K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...