Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Slay your demons
Murder
Banishing
Jealousy
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Lullaby

734 15 0
By nostalgic_life

"Who cares if one more light goes out?
In a sky of a million stars.
It flickers, flickers.
Who cares when someone's time runs out?
If a moment is all we are.
We're quicker, quicker.
Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do."

One more light | Linkin Park

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

After my incident with Bellamy I ran off out of camp, I didn't get far when I head cries of a young girl.

I turned back and rushed over to where the noise was. I found a small girl asleep next to a tree, she was screaming with tears coming down her face.

"Hey, hey wake up" I pushed her gently.

She sprung up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I told her.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, I don't mean to keep people awake with my screaming" she whispered.

"You're charlotte right? I'm Annabeth" I introduced myself.

"I know who you are, you were my guard for a while when I was in the skybox" charlotte explained.

"Yeah I was" I smiled.

"I like your white hair, how did you get it?" Charlotte asked me.

"I was born with it" I replied.

"It look nice" she told me.

Both me and her kept talking keeping each other company while sitting on a hill inside camp.

"So these nightmares, they happen a lot?" I asked her softly.

"Every time I close my eyes, I see my parents got floated" she cried.

Unfortunately I knew what it was like seeing someone get floated, I mean it was my job back on the ark. I even tried fighting for some peoples lives, but it never worked.

"I bet you miss them" I added.

She nodded.

"We can move past this though, earth is where we can start new" I said looking at her.

"You should get some rest, you can sleep in my tent" I stated firmly standing up.

I lead charlotte over to my tent and tucked her in tight, then she asked me for something I didn't expect.

"Can you see me a song?" She asked me.

"My mom always sung me to sleep" she added.

"Of course" I smiled.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I sung a song I used to sing to octavia when she couldn't sleep at night.

"Your a very pretty singer" charlotte told me before drifting into sleep.

I walked out of my tent and went to enter the drop ship to see how Jasper was holding up.

"Hey Monty" I said as I entered to the third level.

"Oh hey Annabeth" he replied.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

"Yeah just want him to be okay, he's like a brother, every memory I have there's Jasper" Monty explained to me.

"Yeah I know, you should rest I'll keep an eye on Jasper" I told him.

"Thanks, wake me if anything happens" he said.

"I will don't worry" I replied.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Eventually I fell asleep but woke up early morning. I let Monty sleep as Clarke came in a checked on Jasper.

"Morning" Clarke said.

"Hey, let Monty sleep he deserves it after all this" I told her.

She nodded her head and then I proceeded to climb down the ladder to look for Bellamy.

After asking some delinquents where he was at I found him with his group of friends throwing weapons at a tree.

"Bellamy can we talk?" I asked him softly.

"Sure" he replied.

He walked away from his group and made his way over to me with his axe in his hand.

"What's up?" He said scratching his head.

"What was with you last night? Did I do something wrong?" I questioned him.

"What? No of course not I just felt angry" He told me.

I looked him in the eyes and for a split second he looked into mine, I felt something other than friendship for a moment.

"It's fine, I understand" I replied with my head down.

"I didn't mean to take it out on you Woods, I really am sorry" he apologised to me.

"I forgive you Blake" I smiled.

"Wanna come hunting with me maybe?" Bellamy asked with a smile.

"Sure" I laughed.

"I'll go get ready meet in five at the gate" he said walking off.

Jaspers cries in pain got louder and louder from last night. Murphy was already complaining about it.

"Someone shut him up!" He yelled.

"Calm down Murphy, he's in pain" I told him.

"Ughhh" he replied with his hands over his ears.

"Oh my god stop being a cry baby John" I replied.

Suddenly Jaspers screams got a lot louder within a second. I ran into the drop ship to find Clarke cutting at his wound.

"Stop you're killing him!" Octavia yelled.

"O no she's saving his life" I told her pushing her back.

"She can't save him, he's a lost cause now" Bellamy added in.

"Bellamy!" I yelled at him.

"It's true he's making people uncomfortable Anna!" He shouted back.

"If he isn't better by tomorrow, I'll kill him myself" Bellamy spat.

"Octavia let's go" he said.

She said no and stayed put.

"Come on Bellamy" I stated climbing down the ladder.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Me, Bellamy and his little friend group walked out of camp on the search for more food. We walked a fair bit till Bellamy found a wild boar sitting eating some grass.

"She's mine boys" he smiled as he stepped closer to the animal.

A twig snapped behind us and Bellamy suddenly threw his axe towards the sound. I caught it by the handle before it flew straight into a persons head.

And it was lucky I did, because just centimetres away was charlotte standing there in shock.

"Damn Woods good catch" Atom said with a smile.

"Jesus Bellamy you could've hit her" I told him.

"She's right I could've killed you" he spat at Charlotte.

"It's dangerous out of camp for a little girl" atom said to her.

"I'm not little!" Charlotte snapped back at him.

The other boys ran off the chase the boar that had took off. I took her hand and introduced her to Bellamy.

"Bellamy this is Charlotte, Charlotte meet Bellamy" I said.

"What are you doing here?" Bellamy asked her.

"I couldn't stand that boy screaming in pain" the small girl said softly.

"Well, you can't hunt without a weapon" he smiled handing her a small knife.

I watched close as Charlotte hesitantly took the knife from Bellamy's hand.

"Yeah great idea give a child a knife" I said.

"You ever killed something?" He asked her bending down.

She shook her head while looking into his eyes.

"Well who knows, maybe you'll be good at it" he smiled.

We continued our hunt for food until I noticed a weird yellow fog behind us in the distance. I watched as it got closer and closer.

"Bellamy" I said with worry.

He turned back around to me with no hesitation at all.

"What the fuck is that?" He asked looking at what I was pointing at.

"Acid for, run!" I yelled.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

All of us took off, running away from the fog. Bellamy held onto Charlottes hand the whole time.

"There's caves this way!" He shouted out.

I stopped running when I realised atom wasn't with us anymore. I turned back to see him on the ground.

"Atom!" I screamed out to him.

"Annabeth help me!" He yelled back.

I ran towards him back felt someone's arm around my waist. I looked up to see Bellamy carrying me. I watched as the fog surround atom.

"No! Atom!" I yelled.

"Annabeth leave him!" Bellamy told me.

He put me down and pushed me into a cave with Charlotte and blocked the entrance so I couldn't get out.

"He's gone Anna" Bellamy whispered.

"No" I cried.

"You can't save everyone Woods" He told me.

I fell into his arms as I heard the cries and screams of atom yelling for help. I couldn't get the image out of my head.

I couldn't reach him in time to help him up. Maybe if I got to him sooner he would still be here, where its safe from the fog.

"We should get some rest" Bellamy told us.

I nodded and took off my jacket and folded it into a pillow so Charlotte could lay down and sleep.

I sat down and watched as Charlotte slept peacefully. Bellamy soon took a seat next to me.

"You should sleep too Annabeth, I haven't seen you sleep since we got down here" Bellamy said to me.

"I'll be okay Bellamy" I softly smiled.

"Lay down and sleep" he demanded.

I let out a small laugh and he smiled at me.

"Bossy as always" I told him.

I rested my head on his shoulder then drifted into a sweet sleep.

Just like usual it didn't last longer then around two hours. I woke up to the sound of Charlotte screaming again, the same ones from the other night.

"Charlotte? Hey it's okay" I told her.

I gently shook her awake as Bellamy sat and watched. Charlotte sat up and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry, I get these night terrors" she explained to Bellamy.

"She's just scared" I said playing with her hair.

"It doesn't matter what you're is scared of, what matters is what you do about it" he stated.

"Bellamy that makes no sense" I replied.

"Slay you demons when you're is awake and they won't be there when you're is asleep" he added on.

"You cannot afford to be weak or afraid because down on Earth, that means death" I told her.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Chapter seven now I think. Hope you guys like this one. Vote and comment please it really help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.6K 21
"don't waste your time believing in fairy tales, they don't exist here." EDITING {based off of season 1 of The 100} Mera Henry I'm nothing, nothing...
55.8K 2.1K 28
Xena was always interested in becoming a guard on the ark she would always beg to train with her father but he would never let her. At the age of 7 h...
304K 6.1K 24
Cora was very well known in the ark, when she and 99, plus one, others were sent to the ground she struggled to adapt to the new surroundings as did...
212K 6.3K 72
"How you holding up?" "You know. Just stuck in here." "Just one more day and I won't have to worry about your damn sarcasm." "Be quiet, you love m...