Promises (18+) ✔️

By Junie_Grey

Sixteen-year-old Eleanor Parks did not understand why she was attracted to her best friend. He turned from be... More

Author's Note.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Epilogue
Other Books!

Sixteen

803 52 13
By Junie_Grey

Ellie was sitting opposite Parker one minute and in the next he was beside her. She was still dumbstruck and making words seemed like it would require quite a lot of effort. She was made aware of the tears that were running down her cheeks when Parker's fingers comes up and wipes them away.

"I've never seen a speechless Ellie," Parker laughed. "Are these happy tears? Or have I ruined this? Do you hate me for wanting more?" Parker's fingers on her face trembled, and he bit his upper lip.

Parker was nervous, she hadn't seen him bite his upper lip in years. Recently, he's had little to no reason to be nervous. The fact that he was doing it now almost made her laugh.

"Of course not," she pulled his hands that were now cupping her face into hers, wrapping her fingers around his much larger hands. "Look, I've been mad at you for not noticing me since the last two years of uni, how can I be anything other than happy?" She squeezed his hands.

"Really? Why didn't you say anything? Ellie, we've been so stupid." Parker pulled her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her hips, his palm cupping her ass.

"Look who's talking. How long have you liked me?" Ellie grinned up at him, ecstatic at the turn of events.

"A few years," he leaned in kissing her forehead, her cheeks and then her lips.

Ellie opened her mouth beneath his, and Parker didn't hesitate. He held her tighter, pushing her onto his groan. They both let out a groan at the contact.

Parker walked forward, till her back was against the wall. Their bodies pressed together heatedly, Ellie was breathing heavily as Parker's hand moved up her ass and into her hair that she'd put in a low ponytail.

Parker pulled out the hair tie, releasing her long, and currently tangled locks. She could taste their shared breath, and feel the thud of their combined heartbeat as she placed her hands on his warm chest.

Kissing Parker a second time was marginally better than the first. It was more open, and she felt free. Warmth blossomed in Ellie's chest, sparks igniting and her core tightened in response. She could feel herself getting warmer and needy for more. The smell of his cologne was dizzying and butterflies danced in her stomach.

His lips still had the butter tang from the coffee he had sipped while sitting at breakfast.

"Ellie, if we keep doing this, I won't be able to stop," Parker pulled back, kissing her eyelids that remained close. "We can stop, take things slow if you want." He let go of her hair, holding her ass instead.

"I've had enough of slow, I want fast. I want hot, and out of control. I want you, Parker."

"Oh God, I love the way you say these things, Ellie." Parker lifted her up, cradling her ass as he carried her out of the kitchen and soon she was on the floor in the living room.

Her stomach dipped in fear that he'd drop her. He didn't. He laid her down carefully on the soft, fur rug, his knee coming to rest in between hers.

He immediately went back to kissing her, his hands making short work of the buttons on her shirt. He kissed down her neck, his hands following the hot trail till he was cupping her breasts through her white lace bra. "These have been killing me," he tugged on one of the straps, then released it with a snap.

Ellie jolted at the sharp sting that was then soothed by Parker's loving ministrations. He kissed the slightly red spot, pulling the strap down her arm. His hands were a roaming wonder on her skin. He put his hands in the bra cup, lifting her breasts out of their confines and she moaned in sweet relief.

He drew a nipple into his mouth and sucked, his knee pressing into her core, and Ellie moaned loudly. Her fingers were bunching the rug so tightly, she wondered if she'd end up pulling out the faux fur. Parker seemed to approve of her moaning, because he rocked his knee into her again. His fingers rubbed her other nipple, making Ellie thread her fingers through his hair to hold him closer to her. She didn't want to lose the feel of his mouth on her.

Parker stopped kissing her breasts and sat up, the motion brought his knee even closer to where Ellie was throbbing with need. "I'm only asking because I'm nice, but are you sure you want this?"

"I knew there was no nice bone in your body from the moment you kissed me yesterday. So fuck your niceness--"

Parker interrupted her by kissing her, his teeth bit her lower lip and his tongue gently soothed the sting. Ellie blushed and watched him lean over her.

Her hands follow the lines of his chest, down his stomach to where his waistband sits low on his hips. She tugged on it, and he was falling into her waiting hands, the warm, hard length of him. She squeezed gently and Parker let out a groan that was so guttural, it made her shiver.

He moved in that instant, kissing her hard, his hands cupping her breasts. He caressed them

Parker's kiss was a hit of warmth and pleasure. It carried that indescribable satisfaction of a kiss that promised more. His hands wandered from her chest, unclasping her bra and tossing it over her shoulder. The motion was so fast, Ellie blinked in surprise. He had obviously had a lot of practice doing this. He tugged on his sweat, pulling away from her mouth to kick them off.

Ellie's eyes widened, "Parker, there's no way you'd fit."

Parker laughed at that, unzipping her pants. "Of course I'll fit. You were made for me." Her panties were off next. Parker took a few seconds to stop and stare at her before muttering, "You're perfect, Eleanor. You're so fucking beautiful, it's a wonder I've been able to keep my hands to myself."

Ellie melted. She realized at that moment that no one had adored her quite like this. He had called her full name. Her name on his lips sounded and felt so good, it washed away the bitter memories of her mom calling her by the name whenever she was angry. Instead of the nervousness and sadness that usually accompanied hearing her name, Ellie was filled with so much joy.

Parker moved off her, shifting till he was kneeling on the floor, between her spread legs. His hands trailed up her leg, stopping at her inner thighs. He pulled her legs apart, staring at her where she was pink and wet. "I want to taste you, Eleanor. I want to feel the spasms of your orgasm when you come on my tongue."

Ellie couldn't get her throat to work no matter how she tried. Instead, she opened her legs further, giving him the go ahead he needed.

She'd barely seen him move. He had lifted her hips, pulling her closer to his mouth. His mouth was on her, his tongue delving inside her slick heat. Ellie couldn't breathe, it felt like the air in the room had been sucked out, leaving her a gasping mess. Parker licked and sucked, dragging a cry of pleasure from Ellie's lips. Parker feasted and lapped her up like he'd been starving for the taste of her.

He closed his mouth around her clit, sucking on the sensitive nub of flesh. He pushed a finger into her, groaning as Ellie tightened around it. Parker alternated between sucking on her clit and fucking her with his finger.

One finger wasn't nearly enough for her, she wanted more. She wasn't sure if she gave voice to that thought, but Parker added another finger, filling her up.

She was lost. Her body tried to follow his fingers as they retreated from within her, but the hand at her hip held her in place for Parker's sinful ministrations.

She trembled as the heat and pleasure building in her became intense.

Her fingers curled, pressing into the rug as he dragged his teeth over her clit. She jerked, crying out at the unexpected sensation. His mouth closed around the throbbing flesh, and that sensation echoed all over her. Her hips arched, her hands plunged into his hair, holding him against her. She was so close.

He grazed the bundle of nerves again with his teeth, then closed his lips around her, sucking once, twice.

Ellie choked on a scream as she shattered into thousands of pieces, her legs tightening around his head. She was still shaking when his lips left her. He placed a kiss on her inner thighs, then stood. Ellie grabbed onto his legs, stopping him from leaving. She closed her lips around him, intent on leaving him as sated as she was.

"Oh fuck," he growled. He sank his hands into her hair, holding her as she licked the length of him. "I just wanted to get a condom." He groaned.

Ellie ignored him, focusing on the task at hand. She drew him into her mouth, loving the sound he made as the tip of his length touched the back of her throat. She retreated, then repeated the motion, her hands mirroring her mouth.

"Eleanor, you're killing me. I don't think I can last long." He gently thrusted into her mouth.

Ellie tightened her hold on his thigh. Parker was shaking. She knew he was close, he held himself from thrusting harder into he mouth, but Ellie was having none of it. She sucked harder, bobbing her head. She cupped his balls and felt as they tightened and seemed to draw up before Parker was emptying himself in her mouth.

She tried not to choke on the fullness of him. It didn't seem possible, but he'd thickened and lengthened in her mouth. It was a little uncomfortable so she drew back, swallowing.

Parker looked down at her with heavy lids, and a sated grin on his lips. He wiped the side of her mouth, "Ellie, you're so bad and yet so perfect for me."

Phew.....

That took a lot! Like a whole lot. Let me hear your thoughts on this chapter. Is there something you think I should change? Please let me know.

Thanks for voting and reading, your support means a lot to me.

Love...
Junie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 154 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...
347K 13K 45
"It's you and me and fuck everyone else, right?" ****** SEQUEL TO CLOSER TO YOU ****** The day Beau Lewis came stomping into the coffee shop those fe...
895K 11.8K 35
"Say it!" "I'm your pet and your my master" "Good girl" You go on summer vacation to your grandparents, but they leave for a trip.....now your in the...
2.3K 491 37
Abby's been editing films for a living while swiping left and right on dating apps for the last six years. All she craves is human connection--is it...