Coach Knowles

Od 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84

82

4.7K 331 479
Od 4BEYGK

onika

Today was states and I still wasn't letting Amir play. He's been sulking around all week but I don't care.

He needs to learn that his actions have consequences. He thinks he can get away with whatever he wants and he can't go into college with that mindset.

Drunk driving was one of the most irresponsible things he could've done. All I could think about was the worst case scenarios.

I was still letting him go watch. He should be grateful he was getting that much.

I wasn't going to watch if Amir wasn't playing so Bey was taking him.

They're all buddy buddy all of a sudden. I don't like it. They're both liars and sneaky, I can't trust it. They can't be up to any good together.

I also signed Imani up for cheer. We made a deal, if she talks to her psychiatrist then I'll let her do cheer.

I just want to get better. It's been weeks since her first appointment and I've taken her twice a week since then but she doesn't really talk, she just sits there.

She'll answer questions but she doesn't really elaborate. She won't even answer any questions about me. I guess that's my fault, I taught her not to say anything especially not about August.

I tried to tell her it's okay to talk to her and I've tried to bribe her with candy and cookies but she just doesn't want to.

She doesn't even talk to Bey anymore. I think she's depressed.

Her being like this is making me feel the same way. I just want to be able to help but I don't know what to do anymore.

She still likes watching tv and movies with me so that's what we were doing. We were watching that we don't talk about Bruno movie. I don't even know what it's called but I know that damn song.

Imani fell asleep halfway into the movie like she always does. My phone started vibrating on my bed and I picked it up, it was Robyn calling me.

Maybe Amir was doing something he wasn't supposed to and that's why she's calling. I answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, you should probably come to the school."

"Why?"

"Beys losing her shit, like flipping tables and stuff."

"What? Why?"

"Some of the boys pulled a prank-"

"I'm on my way." I hung up, I already know what happened.

Me being me, I got Imani into the car without waking her up. I started quickly driving to the school.

I really home she doesn't kill anyone. I could only imagine what she's doing right now.

I got to the school but I couldn't find any parking because it was so packed. I thought everyone would've left by now.

I picked Imani up and walked into the school. It was loud and all the noise was coming from the gym.

I walked past the gym into Robyn's office. She wasn't in her office but the door connecting her office to Beys was open.

I put Imani down in Robyn's office then walked into Beys. Robyn was on the floor cleaning up. The desk was actually on its side, I didn't know Bey was actually flipping tables.

"What happened? Where's Bey?"

"She left after quitting."

"Quitting?!"

I get her being mad but I don't think it's anything to quit your job over.

"Yes, I've never seen that mad. She was flipping tables and yelling at everyone in sight. The poor principal came to try and calm her down and she cussed him out. I've never heard her call anyone a bitch ass nigga before today."

"She called him a bitch ass nigga? She doesn't even use language like that."

"You need to go check on her. You know she doesn't play about germs, stop her before she scrapes all her skin off. I can watch Imani."

"Are you sure?"

"Duh, that's my Goddaugher. You owe me a drink though."

"I can't drink, I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant?! Since when?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"It just happened but I haven't really told anyone but my parents."

"Your parents?! Since when do you talk to your parents?! How much has happened in the time we haven't talked?!"

"A lot, we really need to catch up. I know you've had a lot going on in your crazy life." She always does.

"Bitch, tell me why I fell in love with Mel?"

"What?"

Robyn's always had a best friend crush on Mel. One time they were in my closet trying on wigs and Robyn kept humping Mel. It wasn't even in a joking way, she wanted to fuck.

"We fucked as a joke and I think I'm in love. She keeps trying to play me like I'm some hoe."

"Are you not one?"

"She's treating me how I treat hoes. She won't even let me fuck again."

"That's not weird that Bey and you had sex with the same girl?"

"I completely forgot, I should ask her who was better!"

"Probably Bey." Definitely Bey.

"Come find out." She playfully grabbed my boob and I pushed her hand away.

"Stop, I'm a married woman."

"You're married?"

"Who said anything about me being married? I don't even want to get married."

"You ju- huh?"

"Worry about being in love with your best friend."

"Me saying 'in love' was a reach. It's not like I want to be with her or anything. I need to fuck her one more time, if I knew she was keeping all that to herself I would've fucked her a long time ago."

I almost started crying. I can't believe Bey had sex with her. From what Robyn's saying, it was probably good too.

"Are you about to cry?"

"No. I should probably go check on Bey now. Thank you again, we need to catch up soon." I gave her a quick hug.

"For sure, I'll text you."

I gave her another hug and left. I started driving to Beys but I wasn't in that much of a rush anymore. I know her, she's in the shower right now. She's probably going to be in the shower for another hour.

When I got to her house, her car was parked out front. I got out and rang the doorbell. It's not fair she has a key to my house and I don't have one to hers. I never come over here but still.

I rang the doorbell and nobody answered. I repeatedly tapped on the doorbell hoping I could get her attention.

She didn't so I took a chance and twisted the doorknob. The door was open. I already told her about keeping her door unlocked.

I opened the door and walked in. There was clothes on the floor but I knew they were hers.

I picked them up and put them in a pile. I didn't bother to take them to her room, she was going to throw them away later.

I walked to her room and into her bathroom. I could hear her crying so I just left and went to her bed to wait for her.

I texted Robyn to make sure Imani was good. I also had to text Amir, I completely forgot about him. I don't know how he's going to get home because I was supposed to pick him up.

I waited an entire hour for Bey to get out the bathroom. She came out in just a closet and when she saw me she screamed like a girl.

"Calm down, it's just me." I couldn't stop laughing.

"That's not funny."

"I'm sorry, come here." I opened my arms and she laid down on top of me.

"I'm really upset. Like pissed."

"I know. I hate that they even did that to you." I rubbed her back, I felt so bad for her.

"I don't like being the butt of the joke or being laughed at."

"Do you want me to go beat them up for you?" I really will, I meant what I said to Amir.

"Mhm."

"Why did you quit?"

She's the one out of us with an actual job, she can't just quit with a baby on the way.

"I don't know, I just felt like it. I'm not asking for my job back, fuck that school and fuck the principal."

"Robyn told me you called him a bitch ass nigga."

"He is. I hate him, he's lucky I didn't throw that desk at his old ass."

"Say bitch ass nigga."

"No, that's so awkward and forced."

"Just say it." I sound like Amir trying to convince Imani to curse.

"Bitch ass nigga." You would've thought this was her first time cussing.

I moaned, "That was sexy. I might have to start making you cuss me out."

She rolled her eyes and covered her face the way she always does. "Stopp. I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"Talk to me about what?"

"Do you remember when we went to Houston but then we went to Dallas because I had a meeting?"

"Yes.." I didn't know where this was going. Maybe she's going to finally tell me about her daughter.

"So I met up with a guy who's building a basketball academy."

"Okay.."

"He asked me to be the vice principal."

"So what are you saying or asking?"

"Move with me to Houston."

"Okay."

"Okay?!"

"Yes, okay. Did you want me to say no?"

"I had a whole proposal planned. I didn't expect it to be that easy."

"I've already been thinking about it. Kelly and I were talking about it not too long ago. Houston's cheaper, better to raise a kid, you're more comfortable there, and I think a change of scenery would be good for everyone."

Amir's going to college this year so this is the perfect opportunity to move. Not being in the same state as August would calm my nerves a lot. I wouldn't have to check under my car before I get in it every day.

"You just made me so happy, I love you." She flipped us over so she was on top and I wrapped my legs around her naked body.

"Do you know how you can make it up to me?"

"How?"

"Dick." It's been a week since we've had sex.

"Okay. Take your clothes off and get in my favorite position, I'll be back in a second."

"Where are you going?"

"You'll see. Do what I said before I get back." She moved me off her and ran out of the room.

I took my clothes off and got back into bed face down ass up. I was nervous, I didn't know what she went to get or do.

I heard the door open and close then I felt her hand softly run up my back.  "You're so beautiful."

"That sounds kinda creepy. Like you're about to kill me or something."

"I'll just insult you next time, stop talking."

Who does she think she's talking to? I still stayed silent and waited to see what she was going to do next.

She's grabbed one of my wrists then the other and pulled them back. When I felt her start to tie something around my wrist, I started to panic. "Bey- Bey what are you doing?"

"Shhh. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Bit-"

"Onika."

"Sorry." She doesn't like me calling her a bitch.

She finished tying my hands up and let them go. She turned all the lights off so I couldn't see anything either.

I felt her tongue at my asshole and I closed my eyes. She eats for her pleasure more than mine so I was letting her do her thing.

She tried to push her tongue in but it wouldn't open up for her. In my defense, the biggest thing I've had up there was a finger.

I was probably in that position for 15 minutes while she ate my ass. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. It feels good but I wanted something more.

"Beyoncé, enough."

"Sorry. You know you have to tell me to stop." She finally pulled her head out my ass.

"Just fuck me."

She didn't say anything so if was completely silent until I felt her start to enter me from behind.

We haven't had sex so I really missed it. I had my eyes scrunched closed by the time she was fully inside. It still hurts after all this time.

She didn't waste any time ramming inside of me. I couldn't even put my hands on her stomach to slow her down and push her out a little because my hands were tied behind my back.

"Bey slow down!" She was taking all her anger out on me.

"How old am I Onika?"

"Oh my G-" She put her hand over my mouth. I hope Kelly's not here, that would be so embarrassing.

"I asked a question." She pulled on what she tied  around my wrist and pulled me up.

"Fuck! You're 36!" She was asking me dumbass questions like she wasn't destroying my insides.

"Exactly, I'm 36. Stop trying to treat me like I'm some little kid. Say no more belts."

I can understand why she's making me say this. I can admit I have chased her with a belt at least one more time since the first incident.

"No more belts!" She was showing me no mercy.

"And I'm a what?"

"You're a grown woman! Oh my- shit!"

"How many more times are we going to have this conversation?"

I don't know who she thinks she's checking but okay.

"Zero!"

"And you're sorry?"

I didn't even have to look at her to know she was smiling. She knows the only time she can talk to me like this is during sex.

"I'm so sorry baby! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

I'm lying.

She was fucking the apology out of me. She put her thumb in my ass and she was holding me up by the rope or belt around my wrists.

"You're about to cum already?" She kept the same pace. That's what I love about sex with her. Most people don't get that when someone's close you shouldn't slow down or speed up, it ruins it for me.

"Mhm! I missed you baby."

"Oh, but I nut fast?"

"Sssh... shut the fuck up." She does nut fast.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Nobody! Shit."

I wanted to say her so bad but I couldn't. She was fucking me into obedience.

I tried to wait for her as long as I could but eventually I couldn't hold it and came.

She didn't stop until she came inside me. Now that I'm already pregnant, she can do that.

She let me go and I fell down on a bed. I was a twitching mess.

We fucked for two more rounds until she fell asleep. She had a long day, usually I fall asleep first.

I tucked her in and got dressed again. I was limping all around her room, I can't believe she just did that to a pregnant woman.

I would've stayed the night but I wasn't planning to and I didn't want to make Robyn watch Imani.

I walked down the stairs and I jumped when I saw a figure sitting at the table. It was just Kelly drinking something out of a mug.

Kelly shook her head and took a sip from her mug. "Mm mm mm, y'all are nasty."

"You heard that?" It was more funny than embarrassing honestly.

"It woke me up out of my sleep. I had to come down here for some peace and quiet, that was going on for hours."

"I'm sorry, I forgot you were still here."

"Me too honestly. I'm leaving this week, I miss my kids."

"You've been here for a while, I almost forgot you had a whole family."

"I was here working but I love my bestie, I didn't want to leave her." She playfully frowned.

"You'll be glad to hear what she's going to tell you later. I have to go though, I'll see you later."

"Bye Onika, I'll see you before I leave."

I waved at her and walked out of Beys house.

——
where should i order food from?? help

(i wasn't going to give you guys a scene but the chapter was too short so i added a little final something for you guys :) there's only like two chapters left)

Bey?

Onika?

Onika thinking Imanis depressed?

The prank they pulled on Bey? Beys reaction?

Bey quitting?

Onika agreeing to move to Houston with Bey?

vote & comment

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

192K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
347K 11.5K 45
See how Beyoncé and Megan develop their relationship once they meet Book 1 of series
217K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -