Why me? (Felix Sandman Fanfic...

By _alexandradavila_

The names Sofia. At school I'm just a regular teenager, but when I get home my whole life gets flipped around... More

2. The Eyes
3. Around Town
4. School
5. Breanna
6. Day Two
7. Pain
8. Felix
9. The Basement
10. Hope
11. Plans
12. Maybe
13. Just my luck
14. Felix's Place
15. Feelings
16. Why?
Hey Guys
Eyyo
Kik
17. What else can you say?
18. Tina and The Mystery
19. Jerk
20. You left Me...
Wattys
21. Let me back in
Watt/Boy issues
22. It's a start
Kik
23. Sex

1. The Day

1.1K 31 0
By _alexandradavila_

The Buzz of my alarm woke me up. I groaned as I tried to get myself awake, I look at the time. What the heck! It's 6:50! I must have slept in for half an hour. I bolted to the bathroom getting ready. When I was done I was wearing slightly ripped skinny jeans, a black blink 182 t-shirt, and converse. I went downstairs to notice my mom cooking

"Good morning sweet pea how was ur sleep?" My mom asked

"Wonderful" I replied. " Hey why didn't you wake me up?" I asked

"Because i thought you could have a little bit more time to sleep in" She looked up at me and handed me a plate of eggs and toast. "Sorry I did I just thought u might have wanted a little bit more time so don't get mad at your mother for thinking about you."

I ate the food when she said that last sentence barely even listening to her. "Yea got to go mom love you".

"Love you too sweetie!" After I heard her say I love you I ran to the bus. I got on and saw my friend waving me towards me.

"Sofia guess what?" Kaylee excitedly asked.

"What is it this time? I say with a smile on my face. She always has to say something about this boy band that she loves. She tried to get me interested in them but I said no thank you.

"The Fooo are coming here! Here in Washington. I thought it was all a dream so I smacked myself and it turned out to be true.!" She said it so fast I barely understood what she said.

The bus brakes screeched to a halt meaning that we were back to school after a marvelous 4 day weekend.

"Kaylee tell me later when we get home okay? I don't want any distractions today." I looked a her and she nodded in agreement.
The bell rang for first period. Tech. I hated tech so much. Luckily for me time flew by so fast that I didn't even know that it was fifth period. We had a special visitor for P.E. some weird man. Then after sixth period was over. I ran to the bus and waited 15 minutes to get back home.

When I got inside I didn't expect for four boys to be sitting in my living room just having the time of their lives.

Hey guy I just wanted to let you guys know that u can tell what will happen next if u like nd I will try to incorporate that into what I'm thinking.Love u fooofamily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757 15 46
A lonely girl named Clara, surrounded by heartless people and involved with drug, met a man who made changed to her life at the party last month. Thi...
21.1K 94 32
Vinnie becomes tik tok famous and make new friends. But what happens when he falls in love with one of his friends? 😳😬 Please read to find out and...
33.4K 2.1K 9
Two boys who seem to think alike. But one more open then a book and the other in his own world with his own secrets - something as secretive as his o...
5K 143 39
Title explains itself... Hope you enjoy❤