10. Hope

Felix's Pov:
Once I got to them I pushed over the guy on top of the girl. I looked at him clearly. It was him. The guy that took Sofia. If he does this to girls, what has he done to Sofia? In anger I punched him for what he has done to me, the girl, and Sofia.

"Run!!!" I screamed towards the girl. She got up and ran out of forest. I was flipped around and pushed down onto the forest floor really hard. His fist came in contact with my face. The taste of blood was in my mouth. The anger, the hatred was all for him. Everything that he has done. But without warning, he got up and bolted the other direction he came from. I wanted to go after him but I didn't know these woods. I screamed out. The only thing I want right now is to have her in my arms, so I know she was safe. Nobody can get to her. But ofcourse it wasn't going to happen. I don't even know if I'll be able to see her again.

Sofia's Pov:
I woke up to the sound of a saw. I looked at my wrist and cursed to myself that it didn't work. He bandaged the wound. It was done neatly and had a heart drawn on it.

"Don't do that shit ever again!" I just looked at him. Not a single word came out of my mouth. "Do you hear me! Do I make myself clear!" I nodded my head hoping he would stop yelling. "Good". "Oh and by the way I got a visit by your lovely friend last night. What could I say he was charming. He was a problem but now he's not." He chuckled.

I was biting my tounge so I wouldn't say anything to get me in trouble. But it didn't help. "What did you do to him you perv?" I screamed at him. He was immediately at my side grabbing my throat. "Thats none of your business". I felt a tear run down my cheek. He saw it and walked out the door. I dropped to the floor crying. Felix. Felix. Felix. Felix. What could he have done to Felix. Please tell me he didn't do anything. The door opened.

Seth came walking in with a plate of food. I couldn't take the anger anymore. I ran towards him and tackled him. The plate dropped. We fell and I landed on top of him. I punched the side of his forehead causing a gash to appear. He tried putting his hand on my legs to flip me over. But I took my pointer finger and jabbed it into his eye. He screamed in pain. I got up and lifted my leg to kick his chest. But when I started to bring it down he caught it and flipped me over down to the floor. He slapped me. I don't know how but I got out from under him and tried running towards the door, but he blocked the way.

He started walking towards me. I backed up trying to get away from him. My body hit the wall telling me I had no where else to go. This can't be the end. I have to try harder. I have to get back to Felix. But my hopes were buried when he grabbed me.

He put a rag to my mouth. My vision started blurring, my brain stuck on Felix and hoping I'll him again. My eyelids felt like a thousand pounds. They started to drop down. I wanted to fight. To stay alive. But they closed on their own. I wanted to cry knowing I will never see him again...

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Hey guys! Thanks for reading the story! Thank you for voting on it to! You guys make me so happy. So thank you so much.