Lily Light (Shachi x Reader x...

By Sawako_LadybugOfLuck

[Shachi♡Reader♡Penguin] Wano Kuni. The land of colorless dreams. As a woman you have to be silent, to obey... More

⁕Honey🧡warm⁕
⁕Mint💚fresh⁕
⁕Ash🖤gray⁕
⁕Snow🤍soft⁕
⁕Bloom🥀Blood⁕
⁕Lotus🌸Bloom⁕
⁕Winter❄️️Fire⁕
⁕Wake-up✨Kiss⁕
⁕Golden💛Sunset⁕
⁕Night🏮Luminaries⁕
⁕Body💋Painting⁕
⁕Dream💔Ruins⁕
⁕Butterfly🦋Lullaby⁕

⁕Silver⚔️Wings⁕

269 16 1
By Sawako_LadybugOfLuck

The captain of the Heart Pirates is a strange man.

He is surrounded by an aura of mystic and unreachability. His vibes are dominant, even passive-aggressive. The posture with pride, unshakable. Every step unfailing, elegant and well-considered.

A charisma of intelligence, sex appeal and chillness.

You look at him. Not openly, but rather intimidated and timid. Looking at him out of the corner of your eye.

You two walk together, far from each other - you diagonally behind him, he in front of you, leading. Your disharmony clearly noticeable. The heavy silence not between you, but demonstratively coming from him. Keeping you at a distance.

He has nothing to say to you. If he doesn't sympathize with you, he shows it. And he does.

You have made yourself disliked by him. Again.

Since you forced yourself on him so that he would take you along on the rescue mission, he punishes you with ice-cold indifference. He doesn't treat you like air - air has a meaning and purpose - He doesn't treat you at all.

It feels as if a meter-high wall of hardness and coldness separates you. As if he were unreachable for you, utopically far away, in an unknown dimension.

There are universes between you. And yours has no sun in it. Nothing to offer.

Trafalgar Law plays in a whole different league.

Not without reason, he is the leader of an infamous crew. He must have fought hard for this high position. A respectable man with stories beyond your imagination.

You don't know him - He doesn't want you to know.

He doesn't trust you. Why should he?

Just because you charmed two of his crew members? Ridiculous. Don't flatter yourself, arrogance doesn't suit you.

You feel so pathetic and trivial in his presence. As if you didn't have the right to breathe the same oxygen. Your life is worth less... isn't it?

This man reminds you of the authorities of your past. Reminds you of things you would rather forget. Of your past self without a face.

Your eyes turn to the ground. Making yourself small, you squint shyly at him and-

Law looks back. Looks directly at you.

Insistent, piercing, confrontational. A look of demand.

Does he expect something from you? ...But what?

What could you offer him?

His voice sounds neutral and distant.

"Lily." The appreciative 'ya' removed, downgrading you to a... stranger.

A freezing feeling squeezes your chest. When he notices it, he doesn't care.

An answer he demands;

"Why didn't you help them?"

Like sharp daggers of ice, the harsh words nail themselves into your chest.

What you're hearing out: You've let Shachi and Penguin down.

Left them to their fate. Didn't stop them.

Gave them up. Did nothing.

Guilt bites into your heart, remorse poisons your thoughts.

Your head lowers, your eyes close. You can no longer bear the iron gaze of their captain.

Does he regret tolerating you? Does he blame you?

You're already doing this enough yourself.

How many times have you thought about it... about Chi and Peng... replayed the last minutes with them over and over in your mind. Looking for another outcome, a solution, a reason; the why. Why didn't you do anything?

Your lips press hard against each other, whispering hesitantly.

"Because," you look into his silver eyes, "it has been their will."

Your voice strengthens. "They sacrificed themselves to save lives. It is not my place to doubt their decision. It was a decision of the heart."

Deeply, you bow to the captain. "I'm sorry."

"Tch," he clicks his tongue and pulls his spotted plush hat lower. "Typical... Acting on their own, giving me nothing but trouble... When I find them in one piece, I'll cut them into a hundred."

You blink at him in irritation. Is his displeasure not directed at you?

Have you misinterpreted his behavior? Is this just his way of worrying?

"I'll shamble the idiots all over the Grandline."

...Worry in all sadistic form.

You smile. Whenever the captain talks about his crew, his voice takes on that special undertone. An emotion that also finds its way into his eyes, turning silver into platinum.

The warm sparkle of friendship. The heart of loyalty.

"You like them-" Oh, no. You didn't say that out loud.

Oh, yes, you did. You really did! You silly, silly thing.

His eyes turns demonic. Sinister sadistic. The look he cuts you with, is beyond good and evil.

You just won another minus point, even less sympathy. Congratulations.

Nervously, the corners of your mouth twitch into an apologetic expression.

Your eyes collides with his silver-gray granite. "Apology not accepted, lady."

The silence from him becomes several tons heavier.

And you still have a long way to go. Together? ...No.

You do not walk this path together,

only in the same direction.

You have a shared goal;

Shachi and Penguin.

Show how earnest your apology is.

Apologize by doing. Save them!

.

.

.

Law is prepared. Of course he is. A man of tactics and calculation.

In advance, he has informed himself, studied the old and new maps of Wano Kuni. He told you what you needed to know. Not much.

Kaido's henchmen haven't brought the two Hearts to the Flower Capital. Not yet. They aren't in the Rasetsu Town prison for the time being. So far, they are being interrogated in hiding.

You still have time. There is still hope.

Hopefully they are unharmed.

Closest to Ringo - where they were caught - is a prison camp. A building, similar to a warehouse, isolated from the mainland, in a deserted-looking area.

The captain and you are in the smaller outbuilding. From there you spy out the situation.

Well, you are rather useless. As always. What should you do? Make paper flowers?

Law does not need you. Why did he bring you along in the first place?

Does he feel sorry for you? Or does he want to get rid of you unnoticed?

The ground between you two is so uneven that seeds of negativity sprout more easily.

Distrust, insecurity and doubt dominate you. Handicap you.

At least you don't want to hinder him. So you keep a low profile, quietly observing his actions.

And what he does amazes you.

"Room," he breathes.

The wind ring under his hand grows rapidly, creating a semitransparent dome that covers a large radius, overflowing to the outbuilding. The blue air tingles noticeably.

A feeling like shimmering snowflakes on your skin.

Law draws his katana, right-handed, sword tip pointing down, holding his left hand in front of the blade. It begins to glow, emitting a bright blue.

"Scan." Slowly and accurately, he guides the glowing blade from side to side.

Whispers in concentration to himself. "Five men in the lower floor, six upstairs, plus two women. All of them armed. Four Smile-users among them..." Is he seeing all this through his ability? "Six people are in the basement. Unarmed and motionless. These must be the prisoners. Shachi-ya and Penguin-ya are among them."

"H-How...?" You dare to ask.

His scolding 'this-is-obvious' look punishes you.

Annoyed, he replies; "Their tattoo. The charcoal color is metallic. I can see the skin abnormality by X-ray," he sounds almost boastful, proud of his devilfruit power.

"Now I know all the physical disabilities, organic condition and thus the weak spots of all the people in this building. One of them should urgently go to the urology..." He switches into his doctor mode. The creepy doctor mode.

He begins to document mental patient files and notes in his head, explaining diagnoses, courses of disease, combat advantages and treatments you don't know much about.

You can attach a band-aid and rub ointment - if one of the rare items ever falls into your hands. Medical products are almost rarer than food.

You don't know how long he's analyzing, how long you're not listening. At some point he speaks to you.

"Make yourself useful," he orders, "don't get in the way and remain unnoticed-" He stops.

Something knowing flashes across his eyes - Haki of foreshadowing? - A sly smirk lifts the corners of his mouth.

"Pardon, I correct: you will get in the way and be noticed."

You don't like what flickers in his gaze. Something sinister.

"Sacrifices must be made... Sometimes it pays to lose in order to win."

A frosty shiver runs down your spine. Does he speak of you? Does he see you as a victim?

You wanted to give up the role of victim. You wanted to be the doer.

You can't be both. Or can you?

His unfathomable eyes wander to the horizon, in his thoughts. His short-bearded chin tilts down, index finger and thumb resting on the black fluffy hair. He goes back to his murmuring analyses.

"You are not a fighter. You will not be useful in critical situations... Not on the offensive side, not on defense... so only one thing remains."

The determination of his sharpened eyes makes you shudder. In his tone, the strictest authority. His intention with you: "The direct confrontation."

You look at him questioningly, waiting for further explanation. What does he mean?

He takes his time and examines you without shame from top to bottom.

His silver eyes smirk, his voice remains disinterested and cold.

"You are not an entirely unattractive woman." A compliment?

"Use what you have to your advantage." He really complimented you, didn't he?

You are stunned, trying not to show it. He sees right through you.

"Listen!" His scolding voice makes you focus. You listen, he explains his exact plan...

A few minutes later, you know what to do. And you'll do it.

He gives you a task. This is your chance. Prove yourself.

Something with which you can apologize. To him? Yourself?

A way to earn his forgiveness.

But...

Doubts are getting louder. What if- No!

Are you doubting the captain?

How dare you. To be useful to a man like Trafalgar Law, is a high privilege. Feel honored!

Yet... Memories of male authority and the horrors of your past prevent you from breaking out of your old fears. Leaders scare you. Dominant men are dangerous.

You don't trust him - He doesn't trust you.

What could ever connect you?

What can you believe in?

You hear them. Their voices.

They smile in your mind.

"Have faith in us!"

Chi and Peng.

The ones that give you strength.

The ones you want to protect.

It's time.

Time to be a woman of prime.

Their woman.

Your chaos of emotions finds peace,

your heart courage, your voice confidence.

You nod to Law.

"Yes, Captain.

I'll do it."

~❁~

'It'... Facing your fears.

Re-acting your old role, be your former self - Play the pretty distraction.

Your targets: the male guards. Armed henchmen Kaido. You will face them defenseless.

Be a victim to become a doer.

At least that's the plan.

Simple, but impossible for you. The uncertainty is far too strong. Now that you're on your own, even more so. Law is gone and you? You hesitate. Again.

In front of the large doors of the warehouse, you freeze with anxiety.

Your pulse is racing, beating up to your neck, tightening your throat.

You can't do this...

What if...

...you fail.

...screw it up.

...When it's too late.

Oh god, oh god, oh-

'Losing to win'; Law's words.

You understand. 'Lose the fear and win yourself.'

Win yours. Chi and Peng.

They are your anchor in all the fear. Your candle in the blackness.

You want to save them. Your greatest wish; that they are safe.

Trafalgar Law involved you. At his own risk. He gave you a chance to prove yourself. To free yourself from guilt. To prove to yourself that you can protect your important.

Fight for your heart!

Fight, lose and win!

A switch flips inside you.

All your feelings locked away, dressing up your facade, your ego replaced.

Your human masquerade begins. You, 'Maiden of the lotus'.

Coldness and clarity darken your eyes. Your posture straight, graceful and noble. Your chin up, your shoulders and back are straight. Keep your composure, be a woman, be beautiful and submissive for the man.

You adjust your hair and kimono, showing your female parts. Not too much, not too less. A centimeter that you loosen the fabric from your décolleté, exposing skin.

There is no time for shame. You can be shy later.

You take a deep breath, put on your most charming lying smile.

And knock on the door.

The door opens. Two bulky built men stand before you, staring down at you.

Their physiques overpowers yours immense. They are so intimidating. One of them has animal body parts; a Smile-user.

"What do you want?" He hisses, propping his furry forearm against the door frame, blocking your path and view inside.

You are unwelcome here. "Get lost, woman!"

The second one observes you lasciviously, eating you with his ugly eyes.

You ignore it. Your gaze remains fixed on the authoritative guy. He's in charge.

Nervous on the inside, calm on the outside, you answer;

"Lady Panjī sends me," you use the name of your former boss,

"The House of Pleasure of a Thousand Nights wishes to do something good for the idols of Wano Kuni. As a gesture of our gratitude."

Inwardly, you shudder with disgust. It's not easy for you to say all this, but it's easier than you thought. The trained fake role helps.

Your nice smile lasts, keeps on lying.

"May I come in and keep you company, gentlemen?" You bow submissively, showing weakness. Beneath your lowered eyelids, you look up, trying to put on a sweet, feminine expression.

You fail.

The men exchange a disapproving look, the Smile-Gifter clicks his tongue.

"Couldn't they have sent a prettier one?" He hisses in disgust, "one that's not so ugly."

Roughly he grabs you by the hair, drags you towards him. His foul breath hits you.

"I hope for your sake that you can entertain us." His sick grin with holes in his yellow teeth. "Try hard and you won't get hurt. No promises."

With that, he yanks you through the door, shoving you inside.

Behind you, the loud bang of the door, cutting off your escape route.

You have made it. You are in!

If you can distract the men until Captain Law has cleared the building, you've done your job.

Hang in there, you can do it. You've been through worse than this.

Smile, look pretty, entertain.

In your servant training, you learned the basics of the art of entertainment. Nothing special. Nothing as fancy as the traditional female musicians can do.

But something.

You're being pushed to a lounge. The two gruff men lead you to three other guys who are killing time by loitering. They all look dangerous and nasty. A disgusting image of a man.

The Smilefruit-leader roars.

"Listen up, rotten bastards!" He points at you, "meat delivery."

All eyes fix on you. So many. Hungry, starving

It's unpleasant, uncomfortable, suffocating.

You bow shyly, staying in character.

"It's an honor, gentlemen. I am here to-"

"Serve us!" Someone shouts and sneers. "Get rid of your clothes. Dance for us!"

Another whistles. "And bend over! Shake your ass!"

Followed by more rude requests that disgust you.

For them you are just a toy to use and throw away. This is what you have always been for 'better men'. In Wano Kuni you are nothing of value. There is no place for you except in some man's lap. If you're lucky, he'll pay you.

No. You don't want that!

You didn't care anymore. Whether you are good enough, pretty enough, of use to others – It doesn't matter! These are not the men whose woman you want to be.

The ones you care about – to them, you want to be important.

For the very first time, you talk back.

"Pardon my boldness," you raise your voice, firmly and clearly. "I do not work as a prostitute, and refuse to practice it."

Bravely, you defend yourself.

Be important to yourself. Cherish your body.

"I am an entertainer." Pride speaks from you. "A flower artist."

A woman with confidence. The men don't like that.

You do what you can. Distract them, quickly!

Calmly you raise your hands, form them to a bowl, activate your power. A faint light appears above your palms, revealing several small snippets of paper.

That's all it's good for. Too weak, too bad.

Your devilfruit knows how you are. How nervous, anxious, stressed out, fearful.

It's over, isn't it? You failed.

"Are you fucking kidding us, you shit?!"

The Gifter towers over you in an intimidating way. Terrifying. His rotten teeth grow, deforming inhumanly. He stinks like a pissed skunk.

"Last chance," he spits at your feet, "take off your clothes."

You tremble all over your body. You force yourself to calm down. You take a deep breath, look up at him, and shake your head: no.

Your answer a clear; "Never."

His deformed paw clawed in your hair. "You bitch!"

The other paw clenched into a fist, aiming at your face.

"Any last words, you worthless piece of shit?"

Your smile is still on your lips.

Now a real one. "Bloom Bloom~ Dandelion!"

Green light flashes. You activate your power, throwing the paper snippets. They shoot up into the air, scattering like the flying seeds of a dandelion. They hover dancing in the room.

Out of reflex, the man pushes you away, keeping his distance.

And he laughs at you. All men do, in a barking chorus.

"Paper shreds? I'm shaking with fear!"

You don't know what you are doing. You act on instinct.

You hope it works. Please.

"Be a good girl~ and come to daddy-"

Paper cuts him off - literally.

The snippets speed across his skin. Like razor leaves.

You are not a fighter - but you have learned to protect yourself.

Protect yourself to protect others.

You stretch your arms to the left and right; the leaves of paper mime your movement, rushing through the air. Not all, only a few, uncoordinated, but effective.

Paper can be razor sharp. Could.

If your senses were sharp enough...

You can't keep the power up for long. After one action, the green light already dies out.

Your opponents recover quickly from your little surprise attack. They encircle you, approach you threatening, their switchblades drawn.

You have only made them angrier. You provoked their rage. You've made yourself a victim.

You shy away, they push you into a corner. You feel many things. Disappointment, pride, remorse... But one thing you don't feel.

Why aren't you afraid?

Ah...

Because...

"Shambles."

Because he's here.

With the help of your snippet.

Trafalgar Law plays in a different league.

...The league of winners.

In awe-inspiring silence, the katana taps against his shoulder. Graceful steps of heeled shoes clack across the floor he strides. Fearless, powerful, unstoppable.

Silver eyes lurks in the darkness of the plush cap. A smile that makes the world kneel before him, lick his shoes and surrender to him.

A proud man, a real man. A true captain.

...And friend.

His appearance brings the atmosphere into uproar and chaos. Although he is the calm and the discipline. He is his own law. A force of nature of the worst generation.

All those present are shaken by the overpowering presence.

With all composure, Law steps into the center of the room and claims it for himself. Even the air is enslaved to him, flickering in the blue of his devilfruit.

His smirk becomes dangerous and evil.

His scalpel-sharp voice empowers everything.

"You have something that belongs to me." His pupils dilate obsessively, something dark and insane sparks in the silver of his soul.

"Anyone who dares to touch my crew will lose more than his filthy fingers."

Briefly, his gaze slides to you.

"Lily-ya," a twitching of the corners of his mouth, "down."

And you throw yourself on the floor. Without hesitation.

The captain's order is final.

Time slows down, the events before your eyes flicker by like scraps of photographs.

"Room." The dark whisper of The Surgeon of Death.

Beneath his tattooed hand, the wind ring hisses, expanding rapidly. Creating the shimmering half-dome that pulses rhythmically in the beats of his heart. It's raging.

The light blue air does not tingle as usual; it is under high voltage.

Your skin itches as if little needles were dancing on it.

Captain Trafalgar Law is angry. Maddening furious.

Four of the five enemies are frozen in fear. Their leader is not.

"Don't just stand there! Kill him!" He barks - but does nothing himself. Big ego, nothing behind it.

Law tilts his head to the side, raises his chin, taunting and mockingly.

"Kill me?" He repeats slowly, letting the word melt on his sharp tongue.

His silver eyes darken in an abyss of mystery as he whispers to himself.

"Today is not the day Cora-san will see me again."

For the first time you see Trafalgar Law smile. Heartfelt in honest.

A smile worth living for. A smile of a memory that never fades.

A smile of a true Heart Pirate. The first?

The world holds its breath, so sharp it hisses through the air; His katana.

His movements are lightning fast and cannot be seen by normal eyes. Kikoku pulsing and humming, cutting the air, separating body parts.

The only thing you can see is the silver swing of the hissing blade. The color blurs into the blue of the Room. Your gaze cannot keep up with the speed of its attacks.

What you see is an abstract picture. An imagination. It must be.

The swinging silver, like wings, surrounding Law's figure.

The sight is awe-inspiring.

Surgeon of Death... or Angel of Death?

Your heart feels it. Deep in its core.

A Corazón – A Piece of Heart.

It wants to follow this man.

Your heart has chosen.

The cries of the enemies become silent under the sound of your admiring heart. A melody of memory. One you will remember.

Body parts whirling through the air. Limbs, cut into the smallest pieces, down to the bone. With sadistic pleasure. Like pieces of a puzzle in an obscure work of body art, the captain reassembles the limbs of his enemies. He does not kill them.

Facial surgery is his hobby. Before, the guys looked worse.

The clack-sound of the sword being put back into the scabbard, is your signal to get up.

"Follow me," he addresses you without looking at you.

His steps are walking away, he is not waiting for you. F-Follow him?

Your trembling legs do not move. The active power in the room has paralyzed you.

In front of the stairs to the basement, the captain stops, looks over his shoulder at you.

"This was an order." Your name.

He has spoken your name!

No reason to be joyful; the way he says it sends icy shivers down your spine. Freezing goosebumps. As if every letter of your name were scratched on a blackboard with a syringe.

But it brings new life into you. You follow him. With a shared goal, one path.

To them. Shachi and Penguin.

Feelings overwhelm you. Strong, stronger.

You run. Faster and faster. Down the stairs.

Your heart fires against your ribs.

Wild, restless, untameable.

Confused and grieving.

Hoping. Caring. Lo-

Longing.

Please please please be okay!

Sad to say; They aren't.

In the darkness of a dirty cell, the two huddle together. In the corner, badly injured.

A horrifying sight, gruesome and heartbreaking. So much blood, so many wounds. Colorful, dirtied, tortured. Ruined by cruelty.

Chi and Peng barely recognizable.

Your heart shatters.

It hurts. So much.

The ugliness of violence is so painful to face.

And yet, the two men are the most beautiful for you.

You step closer, clinging to the bars of the cell, into their field of vision.

In pain, they raise their heads, their eyes barely able to stay open. For you. They want to see you. Without you knowing it; it is you who gives them strength. All this time.

Two soul lights shine to you; emerald green and honey gold. Shimmering in loyality.

A grin and a smile - Peng and Chi.

The sunrise and sunset of your world.

"A-an angel?" Shachi gasps, "are we... in heaven?"

"Missed you, Silly." Penguin spits blood.

Something warm streams down your cheeks. Blurring your vision.

Tears. Ugly tears, but heartfelt. You don't need to be pretty - you already are.

Chi and Peng have hardly any energy left, have trouble breathing. Yet they talk to you as if nothing is wrong. Because they don't want you to worry?

Trembling, they raise their wounded arms and make a double gesture;

Giving you two thumbs up. Idiots. Adorable idiots.

Trafalgar Law's voice freezes the room.

"If you can grin that stupidly, you can walk to the Polar Tang yourself."

The bars rattle, cut by his katana. The other prisoners flee. Only the two Hearts do not. They can't, their legs are probably wounded.

The captain, not amused by the duo's self-harming behavior, gives them a merciless, icy stare.

"Come on, stand up." His voice is hard and grim. "Keep playing hero, impress the woman, and crawl into the operating room."

The duo becomes even paler. Was that an order?

Isn't that a bit harsh? How heartless-

"Shambles." Shachi and Penguin disappear, replaced by two white hairs. Bepo's?

A long sigh, Law massages the bridge of his nose. Something is wrong with him.

"The teleportation to this distance consumed too much energy from me... Damn."

Did he swear?!

Oh no... How bad must it be?

You don't dare to ask. You can tell how exhausted he is by the tired expression on his face. The bags under his eyes look even darker. No wonder: not long ago, he was badly injured himself. From the fight with Hawkins. Even if he has medical powers, the wounds can't possibly have healed that fast. Or can they?

What you ask him, you will regret.

"May I be of assistance? Can I help you?"

His razor-sharp gaze is surgical. "Don't you dare."

He does not trust you. You are not one of them, not part of the crew.

You are just an outsider that is not even tolerated anymore.

A burden, a failure, a-

"A crutch," he suddenly grumbles, "be my crutch."

His tattooed hand rests on your forearm. He... accepts your help!?

Oh no. Is he going to die?!

He leans more on the katana than on you, but... wow.

Stunned, you stare at him. He averts his cool gaze.

Is that a shade of red on his ears-?

"Move before I cut off your legs and use them as mine."

How creepy.

And yet charming. Somehow.

This time, you walk together.

Together you achieved victory.

Shachi and Penguin are safe.

...But you aren't.

"Lily-ya?"

The softness of his voice,

sets alarm bells ringing.

"The two need bed rest."

Neutral, objective, smirking;

"If you keep them company,

...use protection."

Your heart blows up,

like a dandelion,

floating in the summer wind.

.

.

.

Protection...

Against what?

꧁🌹꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818 27 10
a place where im collecting one shots for shachi x you, penguin x you, and both of them x you 💗
709 44 23
In a single moment, her captain had her pinned against the wall of the submarine. "Say that again, Miyuki-ya." His yellow eyes stared her down with a...
265K 11.9K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...
13.9K 301 15
Imagine yourself (female reader) being best friend with Shikamaru and Sai, whom just got out of the ANBU. The three of you were always together You...