before i go / c. sturniolo ✔️

By southern-belle333

"before i go, i just wanna say-" chris sturniolo x oc social media & real life ❕not sexualizing the triplets❕... More

intro & cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
~extra~

chapter fourteen

4.4K 56 99
By southern-belle333

real life, imessage

TW: teen drinking

chris had been looking around the house for a few minutes now. lilith had got separated from him around the time they got there and he hasn't seen her since.

he looks into the living room, and his heart drops.

is that lilith?

he takes a step closer to see a blonde guy with his tongue down lilith's throat. chris immediately looks away.

some guy was getting handsy with lilith- his lilith!

christopher walks away from the crowd and into the kitchen, grabbing a red solo cup and downing the awful liquid.

why would lilith kiss another guy after what they have going on right now? whatever it is...

chris finds himself drinking a fourth cup of beer and then walking into the backyard. someone who looks very familiar walks up, flirting with him. he flirts back, feeling the effect of the alcohol take on very quickly.

soon enough, he's sitting down with the blonde girl, making out drunkenly. but the only thing going through his mind is lilith. why she would kiss that douchebag, why she would betray him like that, why she would lead him on...

why would she absolutely shatter his heart if she wasn't his girlfriend? why did it hurt so much to see her with another man?

chris shakes the stupid questions out of his head and focuses on this familiar girl in front of him.

nick and matt went home with lilith, supporting her and attempting to make her feel better.

she cried the entire way home, the entirety of her shower that nick says was 'supposed to help her feel better', and until she fell asleep from exhaustion that night.

how could she be so stupid to let that guy give her alcohol and get her drunk enough to kiss him? she didn't want to kiss anyone at that party! even more, she didn't want chris to think she wanted to kiss anyone at that party.

why was she so hung up on chris finding out? what is the deal with the butterflies that hang out in her stomach when he's around? why was she an absolute mess right now?

-

lilith wakes up to see a glass of water and advil sitting beside her on the table. her head starts pounding, so she takes the medicine.

slowly, she rises out of the bed, the happenings of last night are foggy and all she really remembers is crying in the car on the way back to the sturniolo's.

she stumbles through the hallway, still feeling slightly drunk, and finds the bathroom. she brushes her teeth, getting the nasty aftertaste of beer out of her mouth.

when she exits the bathroom, she hears matt and nick talking amongst each other.

"morning." she gets their attention, and grabs a bowl from the cabinet. after putting together her cereal, she sits down beside matthew.

"can someone please fill me in on what happened last night?" lilith pleads, beginning to eat her cereal. as the guys explain what they saw, the memories flash back to her.

"you told me you didn't want me to tell chris." nick says, looking across the table at her. "but, i think he might know."

"how?" lilith quickly looks up at him. "why do you think that?"

"he came home drunk last night with some girl. they're still asleep in his room, i guess." nick explains to her. lilith's face drops and she sets the spoon down, feeling very nauseated.

"he came home with a girl?" lilith's voice is light as she asks nick for reconfirmation.

nick and matt both nod, making lilith upset. why would he bring a girl home? she thought they had something going. they definitely weren't just friends, but they weren't dating, either.

if he wants to be like that, he can.

as if they were summoned, chris comes down the stairs with a girl that seems like she's attached to his hip. nick gasps after seeing who it is.

"fucking sasha?" lilith mumbles under her breath. matt's jaw drops and he pulls lilith closer to him so she can't do something she might regret.

"morning chris..." nick starts. "i see you've brought someone back around."

"nick, could you shut up for like two fucking seconds?" chris snaps, making nick widen his eyes. lilith holds a mean look on sasha, who has the nerve to have her arms wrapped around chris' waist- where lilith used to keep her arms.

"hey everyone. it's good to see you guys again." sasha's high pitched voice makes lilith's headache ten times worse.

"we couldn't say the same." lilith responds dryly, keeping her eyes on sasha as chris looks over at her and shakes his head.

"no need to be rude. i think you might need to get used to me." lilith furrows her eyebrows. "chrissy said that he loves me last night."

lilith feels her heart drop to her feet as her breath hitches in her throat.

"what the fuck?" matt whispers.

"what did you just say?" nick asks, after looking back at matt and lili.

"chris told me he's in love with me." those words alone could have made lilith die right then and right there.

"chris-" lilith's voice comes out quietly. "can i talk to you please?"

chris looks back at her to see the hurt in her eyes, but ignores it.

"i'm kind of busy right now." he turns his attention back to the medicine cabinet. "where is the fucking advil?"

"i gave the last of it to lili." nick says, making chris slam the cabinet shut. lilith's brain feels like it rattles.

"of fucking course. because it's always about lilith, isn't it? everyone does everything for her and she just throws it in the fucking garbage!" chris yells at her. lilith stands up.

"what the fuck is your problem?" lilith yells back, ignoring the pain in her head.

"you're my problem, lilith!" chris runs a hand through his hair. "i have done everything possible to make you happy!"

"am i supposed to say thank you?! i don't even know why you're so god damn upset!" lilith walks closer to him. sasha steps in front of him.

"i'm sure the guy that was fucking swallowing you last night would know!" chris yells, trying to get his point across. lilith steps even closer, almost touching sasha.

"you need to back the fuck up!" sasha yells at lilith, making matthew stand up out of his chair.

lili runs her tongue along the inside of her mouth while chuckling dryly.

"you really think you have any effect on me?" lilith yells at the blonde. "well, you don't. so get the fuck out of my way before i beat your ass."

"make me, whore!" sasha yells back, pushing lilith back. lili pulls her arm back before colliding it with sasha's face, knocking the blonde down to the floor. sasha stays down, crying into her hand.

"fuck you, chris." lilith deadpans before walking out of the house.

-

after talking a mile long walk, lilith enters the sturniolo house again. no one is in sight, which is a good thing for her.

"lili? is that you?" matt's voice is heard from the living room.

"yeah, matt." she responds numbly, having no emotion whatsoever.

he engulfs her in a tight hug. "i thought you were going home."

"it's a long walk to florida, matt." he chuckles into her shoulder.

"listen. chris and his bitch left for the day, so how about we binge watch euphoria or something with nick?"

lilith nods at his suggestion and walks into nick's room to grab a change of clothes. her phone begins blowing up when she's finished changing.

lilith supremacy
lilith - my queen 👑
nick - gay bestie #1 🌈
matt - matty patty 🪱
peyton - the favorite 🤩
harley - miss model 🥵
ridge - roach 🪳
grey - gay bestie #2 🌈
flynn - cowboy 🤠

gay bestie #1 🌈
guys, i have made this very important gc with very important people for a very important reason

miss model 🥵
what's the very important reason?

matty patty 🪱
chris is being an asshole again

my queen 👑
word

the favorite 🤩
tell me why i'm not surprised

roach 🪳
of course he is
i'm about to text some ducking sense into him

gay bestie #2 🌈
ducking?

my queen 👑
like- quack quack 🦆 ???

cowboy 🤠
HAHAHA
lili full on said quack quack

matty patty 🪱
GUYS
let's focus on the task at hand, alright

gay bestie #1 🌈
lilith would you like to explain

my queen 👑
no.

matty patty 🪱
ok... i'll explain then

gay bestie #1 🌈
BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS

matty patty 🪱
so, last night we went to a party, right?
at this party, lilith met this douchebag named chad or some shit
anyways, chad made her drink, which led to lilith being almost blackout drunk
this guy had the FUCKING NERVE to take advantage of lilith and KISS HER WITHOUT PERMISSION

roach 🪳
WHAT THE FUCK

the favorite 🤩
ILL FUCKING KILL THIS ASSHOLE
his name was CHAD
what a fucking cliché

gay bestie #2 🌈
ILL LITERALLY FLY TO BOSTON AND HUNT THIS BITCH DOWN

matty patty 🪱
GUYS
let me finish.
me and nick found lilith pushing the guy away
CLEARLY uncomfortable

gay bestie #1 🌈
AND THEN THE BITCH HAD THE NERVE again TO CALL LILI A FUCKING SLUT
like no bitch you're a fucking douche i don't wanna hear shit from you

miss model 🥵
OH.
HELL.
NO.

cowboy 🤠
is this a joke

my queen 👑
why the fuck would we joke about something like this

matty patty 🪱
anyways...
this morning we figured lilith would wake up with a KILLER headache so nick, being the mom he is, set out some advil and water for miss lili
well chris ALSO woke up with a headache and was looking for advil

my queen 👑
HOLD ON
BACK THE FUCK UP
you forgot a very KEY detail

matty patty 🪱
oh yeah
chris came downstairs with fucking SASHA
like bitch, what the fuck, put her back in the fucking garbage where she belongs

the favorite 🤩
FUCK NO
that blonde bitch is back??
i hate that fucking off-brand barbie doll

gay bestie #1 🌈
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS FUCKING THINKING
THEN
chris got all fucking mad because i gave the last of the advil to my lovely lilith.

matty patty 🪱
they got in an argument
and it ended with sasha getting DECKED in the face by bestie lilith

the favorite 🤩
YESS
BAD BITCH ENERGY
so proud, girl

roach 🪳
round of fucking applause 👏🏼

cowboy 🤠
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

the favorite 🤩
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

gay bestie #2 🌈
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

gay bestie #1 🌈
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

miss model 🥵
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

matty patty 🪱
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

my queen 👑
thank you , thank you ☺️

gay bestie #1 🌈
so moral of the story
and the reason why i texted...
we need you guys to venmo us $5 each

roach 🪳
wtf
for what

my queen 👑
ridge, it's literally five dollars
and let them explain 😒

matty patty 🪱
we don't have quite enough money to fly all five of you guys to boston
BUT if you guys send us some money we could possibly make it happen

miss model 🥵
WHAT?? OML SENDING MONEY NOW
I WANNA SEE MY BESTIE

the favorite 🤩
AHHHH
YESSS IM SO READY TO COME STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND BACK

gay bestie #2 🌈
uh, she's MY girlfriend bitch

matty patty 🪱
i don't know guys....
she just got out of a very serious almost relationship with my brother

gay bestie #1 🌈
seriously
you guys should've seen her face when 🤢sasha🤢 said that chris said he loves her

the favorite 🤩
TRIGGER WARNING
what the fuck
i could've had a fucking panic attack

cowboy 🤠
fucking sensor her name

gay bestie #1 🌈
fine.
but s*sha is literally going to make me suicidal

matty patty 🪱
yeah, i think lilith could've cried.
it was so sad ☹️

my queen 👑
okay, matt. you don't have to make them think i even liked chris

gay bestie #1 🌈
don't even lie bitch
we could all see it

my queen 👑
whatever.

author-to-reader:

chris brought fckn sasha back to town??
and he's being an asshole to bby lilith :((

butttttttt

the group is flying up to boston!!!
that's exciting!

anywaysss

see ya next time, loves <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 1.4K 14
𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓶𝔂, 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ )
1.4M 21.8K 28
❛ don't you give me up, please don't give up.❜ social media x real life ( matt sturniolo x oc )
407K 7.4K 36
in which he finally answers her dms. chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.
61.6K 854 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...