Little Miss Greene || Carl Gr...

By iamsad1

You are y/n Greene, Hershel Greene's youngest daughter. Trying to survive this apocalyptic world with your f... More

Chapter 1 | The boy who got shot
Chapter 2 | Guns
Chapter 3 | Life
Chapter 4 | The end and the beginning
Chapter 5 | Missing leg
Chapter 6 | The invasion
Chapter 7 | shooting practice
Chapter 8 | the Governor
Chapter 9 | Going to war
Chapter 10 | Making a deal?
Chapter 11 | The end?
Chapter 12 | A new start
Chapter 13 | Sickness
Chapter 14 | An attack on the sick
Chapter 15 | The prison is gone
Chapter 16 | Split up
Chapter 17 | "we win"
Chapter 18 | Traintracks
Chapter 19 | Those who arrive, survive
Chapter 20 | Escape
Chapter 21 | Dating?
Chapter 22 | They're back
Chapter 23 | "I'm not a scientist!"
Chapter 24 | She's gone
Chapter 25 | Walking. Walking And More Walking
Chapter 27 | On The Road
Chapter 28 | Alexandria
Chapter 29 | In The New Community
Chapter 30 | Woods
Chapter 31 | A new way of life
Chapter 32 | Wolves
Chapter 33 | Keeping A Look-out
Chapter 34 | Walkers
Chapter 35 | "Dad?"
Chapter 36 | The next world
Chapter 37 | Bring me a souvenir
Chapter 38 | Haircuts
Chapter 39 | The Journey
Chapter 40 | Eenie Meenie Miney Mo
Chapter 41 | Two Down
Chapter 42 | Aftermath
Chapter 43 | Grief

Chapter 26 | We are the walking dead

1.6K 26 45
By iamsad1

We come across a pack of bottled water with a sign that says

'From a friend'

It must be a trap. If it's not then who left it?

Honestly I couldn't care less I'm thirsty and tired. Let's just hope it is 'from a friend'.

"What else are we gonna do?" Rosita asks. Rick replies "with not this we don't know who left it."

"If that's a real. We already happen to be in it. But I, for one, would like to think it is indeed from a friend." Eugene said. I completely agreed with him I just really want that water.

"What if it isn't? They put something in it?" Carol countered. Eugene walks over and picks a bottle up. What the hell is this man doing?

"Eugene." Rosita says.
"What are you doing, dude?" Tara asks.

He goes to drink out of it but Abraham knocks it out of him hand. Everyone watches as Abraham walks back "we can't." Rick explains.

It starts raining. I see Rosita and Tara laugh and lay on the floor and everyone else laughs and sigh. I can't. I can't have a good time. Not if Beth isn't here.

I just stay still in place. Feeling the rain falls off my nose and drop on the floor adding to the heaps of rainfall already.

It is nice. Feeling something so cold after walking in the hot humid air for a long time.

"Everybody get the bags. Anything you can find." Rick instructs trying to get everyone out of the rain. Everyone looks in a direction shocked so I do the same. Seeing a huge thundercloud in the distance. There's gonna be a storm.

"There's a storm!" Daryl shouts over the rain.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rick sends a group in to scout the barn first while we wait in the rain. I'm cold and now I just want to go inside.

Eventually, we get in and we make a campfire. I sit next to Carl and Judith, taking out my bag. I have water which is barely full anymore. Books that are wet and soggy. Some baby formula for Judith and an extra knife.

I glance over at Carl to see he's asleep with Judy in his arms. He looks so cute.

I look for Maggie and find her asleep on the floor as well. The only people who are up are Rick, Daryl, Carol and Glenn they are all have a conversation about me and Carl.

So I'm pretending to be asleep next to him so I can eavesdrop.

"This isn't the world. This isn't it." Michonne explains. "It might be." Glenn adds on making me quite sad.

I lean into Carl and Judy as I listen to Rick tell his deep story "I asked my grandpa if he ever killed Germans. He didn't answer. So I asked him if the Germans ever tried to kill him. He said he was dead as soon as he got onto enemy territory. After a few years of pretending he was dead... he made it out alive."

My eyes start to go black as I start to drift off to sleep hearing "we do what we need to do. Then we get to live. I know we'll be okay. Cause we tell ourselves. That we. Are. The walking dead!"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I wake up in a sweat looking at Carl whose next to me. I had the worse nightmare about Beth.

I can hear the thunder crashing down and lightening lighting up the room every so often and the doors threatening to open. I sit up and try to calm my breathing. Daryl is walking about.

I see him walk up to the door and scream trying to hold it back. I stand up and go to him trying to help him noticing he's trying to stop walkers from getting in. I push the door back so the walkers can't get in.

It's heavy but I put all my strength into it screaming. Maggie comes up next to me pushing as well. Then Sasha. I scream as the door starts moving.

Everyone else comes to help and we are all piling up to push the door. To stop the walkers from getting in. To survive.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Everyone was silent. I was sitting on the floor trying to sharpen my knife with a slab of wood. It was a stupid attempt. I had to get my mind off Beth.

"Hey." I hear Maggie's voice as she stands by the door of the barn. I run up to her before she opens the door more "This is Aaron." I step back and pull out my gun seeing a brown haired man in very clean clothes.

Everyone else does the same. "We met him outside he's by himself. We took his weapons and his gear." She explain I keep my gun aimed on him. We've had bad experiences with strangers.

"Hi," he sighs Judith starts crying and I watch Rick pass her to Carl. "It's nice to meet you." He puts his hand out to shake. No one does. I just clock my gun.

"Is there something you need?" Rick asks very cautiously. "He has a camp. Nearby. He wants us to audition for membership." Sasha explains. I furrow my eyebrows confused. A camp?

"I wish there was another word. You know audition sounds like we are some kind of dance trope. That's only on Friday nights." He jokes. No one laughs. "And it's— it's not a camp it's a community." He explains. Community? Like a safe place?

"You all would make valuable additions. But. It's not my call. My job is to convince you all to follow me back home. If I were you I wouldn't go either. Not until I knew exactly what I was getting into. Sasha can you hand Rick my pack." Every word he spoke we were silent.

Rick received the pack and looked at the pictures. I had no clue what was on them. He starts talking about the protection around his community. "Security is obviously important."

"The people. Together we're strong. You make us even stronger—"His sentence was cut off by Rick who knocked him out.

"Everyone we need eyes in every direction. They're coming for us. Might not know how or when but they are." Rick says as me and Maggie squat next to the man to check he's okay.

Daryl and Carol start tying his heads together. "Guys he seemed sincere to me." I commented. Rick scoffs "Until he sends a group of people to rob or kill us."

He wakes up and Maggie pulls him so he can sit up. "Your being cautious I completely understand." He says.

"You have a flare gun to signal your people. How many are there?" Rick says throwing around the flare gun in his hand.

"Anything I say you won't trust. I'm the guy who left bottles of water for you in the road." He admits. I'm starting to think he's not all that bad.

He starts a speech about what he's noticed ashe watched us. Blah. Blah.

"What if I drove you to the community? All of us? We leave now we can get there by lunch." He asks.

"I'm not sure the 16 of us are gonna fit in your car." Rick replied. I looked at Maggie's face to see what she thinks. I can tell she believes this guy. So I do as well.

"My friend he brought a second car. You can trust me." The man said we all went silent.

A community does sound nice. A Safe place.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Everyone splits off. Michonne and a group go to see the cars he was talking about. Everyone else split off in groups to scavenge the area to make sure he has no one waiting to get us.

Rick said go off in pairs. So me and Carl went off. "The man seems serious to me. I don't think he's lying." I tell Carl looking around at just the grass around.

"Really. I think we shouldn't trust him. We've trusted people before. Terminus." He says kicking grass out the way.

"Can you imagine. A community. I could even have a proper bed." I say all excited. Carl stops and glances at me smiling "Yeah it would awesome."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

We're back in the barn and they found piles and piles of food on his RV.

"We're going all of us. We need this." Michonne announces "if anyone objects then don't come."

"We are going." Rick says. Looks like it's settled we're going to this man's camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.8K 56
Aurora Marie Grimes is Rick Grimes' older daughter at 15 years old. Her world started falling apart when she received the news her father had been sh...
806 67 5
A dedication for those who are just different, it's a never ending nostalgia. ¡rick grimes x oc twd fanfic!
148K 4.7K 28
❛ we're young, we'll figure it out together. ❜ the walking dead season two - t...
8.5K 201 16
Lexi Dixion. Daughter to Daryl Dixion, Niece to Merle Dixion. Being an Avid reader went to the Library in Town every day. Eventually she went to the...