𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 (𝘏𝘪𝘢𝘵...

By berry_133

One day, Riddle's father finally had enough of his wife's strictness and harshness, he and his wife got into... More

Mysterious Encounter
Mirana Moreal
~Welcome to the Villains' World~
~Welcome to the Villain's world~
~Welcome to the Villain's World~
🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀
🦁The Usurper From The Wilds🦁
🦁Usurpur From The wilds🦁
Quick Announcement!!
Another Announcement :')

~Welcome to the Villains' World~

3.7K 151 8
By berry_133

Prologue 1: Awakening Stranger!

Ah, my beautiful beloved,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

.......

"What...?"

"Where am I?"

"..."

"It seems like I am inside a coffin... Have I passed away..?"

"Shoot, people will come soon!"

"Someone is here..."

"I have to wear the uniform, and fast!"

"Nggggh!!! This lid is so heavy."

"If it has come to this... I'm gonna have to use my last resort!"

"Ngg.... there!!"

"Flames?"

"What is going on out there..."

The lid suddenly pops off, revealing a small gray creature whose height was around 70cm, blue flames were coming out from it's ears and the end of it's tail was shaped like a pitchfork. Mirana sits up while eyeing the strange animal.

"A raccoon? No wait, maybe a cat..?" Her voice startled the creature causing him to jump a little.

"H-huh?! Why are you already awake?! And I'm not a cat or a racoon!! I am the great Grim-sama, you know!" It said as it started looking around cautiously, as if he was watching out for something.

The girl noticed that the room she was in had a lot of floating coffins "More coffins..." she thought to herself while failing to notice the angry creature talking to her.

"Hey are you even listening to what I'm saying?!" Mirana snapped out of her thoughts and faced the so-called 'Grim'

"Apologies, you were saying?"

"I said give me your clothes or I'll roast you whole!!" He exclaimed, his hand doing a grabbing-like motion. The girl looked down expecting to see her ususal red and white dress but instead, she saw that she was wearing a black button-up collared shirt with golden wings on each side of the shoulder, black leggings, her brown boots and a black robe with a dark purple inner layer and golden linings on the outside.

"I'm certain I was wearing my usual clothes earlier, did someone change me? And you, why do you even want this? It is too big to fit you, is it not?" She crossed her arms as she waited for Grim to speak. "So I can get in this school and be the greatest magician in the whole world of course! Now give it!!"

"School?"

"Forcing a woman to surrender her clothes to a stranger. In my opinion that's highly innapropriate." She then got out of the coffin and ran into another room with Grim chasing after her.

In The Library

"Hey! Where do you think your going?!" He shouted, clearly pissed.

The girl looked behind her and saw that Grim was ready to fight. "He's persistent it seems."

"Do you really think you could run away from me!? You lowly human!"

"Now, if you don't want to be burnt to a crisp, give me those clothesー" Grim was cut off by a sudden force stopping him in his tracks. He looked down to see that he had been confined by a rope of some sorts. The girl also stopped running to see what was happening.

"Fugya!? It hurts! What's this string!?"

A new person came to view as they stepped forward, making both Grim and Mirana look at him with a cautious expression.

"It's not a string. It's the whip of love!" The person corrected him. The finally girl got a clear view of the mysterious person.

He was wearing a mask with what looks like a crows beak that covered only half his face, he also wore a black top hat with a clock and a feather displayed on one side, a coat that also had feathers on each side, he had wavy black hair and bright yellow dots for eyes.

The man diverted his gaze from the creature towards the girl. "Aah, I finally found you, you're also one of this year's new students, correct?"

The girl did not reply, "New student..." She though to herself. She glanced beside the man and there stood another peron wearing the same outfit as her.

"Who might that be?"

"That's not good, To arbitrarily get out of the gate! Plus, to have a familiar that you have not tamed yet is against the school rules." The girl crossed her arms and replied in a tight voice.

"He is no familiar of mine."

The man appeared to ignore her statement as he continued on "Really. It's unheard of for new students to open the door and coming out by themselves."

'Sigh... how impatient are you? Come, come, the opening ceremony has started long ago. Let's go to the Mirror Chamber." He gestured the person beside him to also come along while the man still held Grim captive, Mirana hesitated but still followed after them.

"If you don't mind me asking, may I know who you are and where we are?" The girl curiously asked.

"Oh? Are you not fully conscious yet? I wonder if, perhaps, your memories are in disorder because of the space transportation magic..."

"Oh well. It happens a lot, after all. I will explain to you as we walk. For I am gracious."

In The Courtyard

"This is 'Night Raven College'."

The girl looked straight ahead while mumbling some words that left unnoticed by the rest. "That one famous prestigious school..?"

"It's a place where magicians with exceptional talents gather, Twisted Wonderland's most prestigious magician training academy."

"And I am the headmaster supervising this academy under the board chairman, Dire Crowley." He boastingly introduced himself. The girl looked around as the man spoke, she kept wondering why she was here. Did they make a mistake perhaps? She thought.

"Magicians?" The person beside the headmaster finally spoke, his voice was filled with confusion. The girl found it strange for him to be asking that kind of question, "Did the transportation magic also mess up his mind?"

"The only ones who could enroll to this school are with those excellent qualities as a magician, the ones who have been approved by the 'Mirror of Darkness'." The girl silently listened, sometimes even glancing at Grim.

"..."

"The chosen ones are called into this academy through the 'door', from all over the world. In your place, too, surely a black carriage carrying a 'door' came to pick you up." Now that he mentioned it, Mirana thought back to when the horse forced her to go with it. She looked around, wondering where the horse was.

"Actually, I think I saw a horse with a scary face before coming here." Mirana glanced at the person and thought. "I wondetr if he went willingly..."

"That black carriage is intended to pick up the new students chosen by the Mirror of Darkness.
It is a special carriage carrying the door that leads to the academy."

Crowley pulled out a small watch attatched to his belt and checked the time.

"Well that's enough chit chat. Come, we're going to the opening ceremony."

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...