RiAnsh : Short Stories And On...

By RakshitaRG

。◕❤️Beautiful short stories and one shots of our favourite beloved couple #RiAnsh .. Stories are mostly based... More

■ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 1 |✓|
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 2|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 6|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7 |⁠ ■ (Teaser)
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8|⁠ ■
╣𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 ⁠╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙|✓|
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
Papa's Heartbeat ♡- 1
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 2
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 3
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 1
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous -2
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 5
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 6
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 7
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 8
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 9
Her IDENTITY - TS
Her IDENTITY - TS (2)
Her IDENTITY - Epilogue
◎ FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 2
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 3
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 4
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 5
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 6
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -7
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -8
Ohhh....Jealousy ..! - TS
Ohhh.... Jealousy..! - 2 ( Ts )
Is he Devil ..? (OS)
Tutha Jo Kabhi Tara ✨( os )
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 1
REAL FRIENDS & REAL BROTHER'S !!
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 2
Mehsus kar tu bhi mujhko Zara..! (1)
Check it out 😊
About updates

■ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ■

2.8K 281 89
By RakshitaRG

Tadpati hai Teri baatein abb..
Yaadein teri rulati hai...!

Dil rotey rotey rukta hai...........
Toh ruhh bikhar si jati hai...

A girl who was sitting on the window of her room...leaned back on the window and rested her head ....as she felt each and every word of the song ....

Listening to the music...

A lone tear escaped from Riddhima's eyes... Remembering Kabir...and his betrayal...He was the one ...whom she loved and gave herself ...her dreams and everything...and married Vansh Rai singhaniya...just for his revenge...

Still she is not able to forget him...May be he betrayed...but his memories was still fresh in her mind..

It's not that she loves him....no....she started hating him....but the feeling of being used is just killing her....she wished..she wished that ...once she get a chance to meet him....she wanted to ask him all the answers...beat him....and ask ...why he choose her to Play... wasn't that was enough of being living a orphan Life...?

Ab kissey roothe ..
Aur kissey abb hum manaye...
Beithey unn yado ko ..
Maan hi maan mai doharayein..!

Riddhima remembered last fight with Vansh in the afternoon...
Both were hurt...may be him...more than her...

.

" Kyu usse yaad karti Rehti ho..kyu Riddhima...? "

Vansh held her both arms tightly...he was hurt.....so much hurt....

" Kya mera pyaar nahi dikhta tumhe Riddhima..huhh..? Itna sab kuch karta hu Tumhare liye... Tumhari khushi ke liye...par tum .. Tumhe toh sirf Kabir hi dikhata haina ..? "

" Vansh you are hurting me ..? "

When she said this..he left immediately ..

His anger came down...and he caressed her arms....which was redened due to tight hold...

" I'm sorry.."

He mumbled slowly...

" Why Can't you keep ur anger in control Vansh..? "

She asked..

" Because you give reason to become Angry.. Everytime I keep my patience... Riddhima..but no ..you always break it...and hence I loose my control..."

He replied back ....in anger...

" Mai..? How I'm responsible..? "

" You are Riddhima....6 mahine baad bhi..tum usse bhula nahi payi..kyu Riddhima...it hurts..it hurts here..."

He said pointing towards his heart...as he know...He Know in this 6 months his love for her had increased like anything..that he can cross any lines for her....she mattered him the most...

" Tumne hi kaha tha Vansh...jitna time Lena hai Lelo...I trust you...I respect you...Then..? "

She asked helding tears in her eyes...

" I do Riddhima..I do still ..But you go on hurting me by your moves.."

" Kitni koshish ki Tumhare dil se uss Kabir ki kadwi yaadein nikal saku...Jo har roj tumhe satati hai...jo mere pass ane se rokti hai..kitni koshish ki Maine..."

" Nahi Vansh...I hate him...You too Know that..."

" Then why you shed tears for him each and every day....Why you see his picture and cry everyday..? Why ..? "

" I can't explain Vansh...I can't explain it...The inner pain can't be explained..I don't have words to explain it..."

She shouted loudly..and cried...

" I can't understand..? I know you had faced many things Riddhima..i know...but I too have been betrayed by each and every time by loved one's...you know how it feels..? Your step mom killed your mom and the same step mom once I used to respect..i feel disgusted of myself..

I wanted to become stone hearted...after being betreyed...and used by everyone...but seeing you..I can't..I can't... because I know...i have someone who needs me...and i too need ..."

" But you ? You can't even shower a single ray of trust on me...I trust you still..."

Tear escaped from his corner of eyes..but he rubbed it with his back of hand like a baby...

" No Vansh..it's not like that... It's just.."

She tried to rub his tears but he backed off...

" Itna Sara Dard chupake baithe the Vansh...? Aur friend hone ke Nate tumne share bhi nahi Kiya..? "

" Friend...? "

He chuckled...

" Woh friend..jiske saath tumne haath toh mila diya Riddhima...

" Friends forever "

karke ...par ajj tak apna friend kabhi mana hi nahi...haina ? "

She nodded slightly.. because she know what he was speaking was correct..

" Pati patni toh dur ki baat hai Riddhima...Bas friend samjh ke mujhe Apna liya hota toh..shyad ..mere dil ko rahat..milti..."

" I'm just a trash paper for everyone...

For family members..

For you ...

For the person who betrayed me..."

He smirks and tells ...

" Aaoo dhoka Dena hai na...sab ajaoo aur vansh Rai singhaniya ko deke chale jana ....woh toh stone hearted person hai na ...? Usse kuch fark nahi padta.."

" Ais nahi hai Vansh...aisa nahi hai..."

She said cupping his face....

His eyes widened in shocked...

Till this 6 months...she not even touched him...but Today she did...

" Tum mere dost ho...manti hoon maine Kabhi tumhe dost nahi mana ...But abb aisa nahi hai Vansh...

Uss waqt.. mujhe kuch samjh nahi aarha tha...tab tum they mere saath....
Mujhe daar laga tha... shayad tum phirse koi natak kar rahe ho...jab ye galat fehmi dur Hui..tab mujhe Tumhari iss duniya se daar lagne laga tha mujhe...Khoon kharaba... Tumhara logo ko marna...Yeh sab nahi dekha jata mujhse .. vansh..nahi dekha jata... Isiliye tumse dur rehne lagi thi mai.."

" Manti hoon tum tumne haar farz nibhaya...chahe ek dost ka ho ..ya ek pati ka .....

Par tumne yeh janne ki koshish nahi ki ..mai kaisi zindagi jine wali ladki hoon...

Mai yek simple sidhi ...aur straight forward ladki hoon...jo yek simple physiotherapists hai..jo logo ko dard se chutkara dilati hai..

Jab uska hi pati ..logo ko Dard de..maut de ..kaise... isliye main ajj tak tumhare pass yek kadam tak nahi bada payi... Vansh..."

She said almost crying badly.... caressing his cheeks...

" You know Riddhima..i don't kill innocent...I can't even think to even give a scratch who did nothing..who are purely innocent...And my world..My world is filled with only

GUNS AND ONLY GUNS...

it's different thing that I expect

ONLY ONE ROSE FROM YOU IN MY LIFE...THAT CAN GIVE ME ONLY HAPPINESS...IN MY DARK WORLD..."

Saying so he removes her hands from his cheeks...and looks at her with poker face...

" IF STILL YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH ME... AFTER GIVING MY 100% IN MY MARRIGE....YOU ARE FREE FROM ME...I CAN'T CAGE AND KEEP YOU...IN MY WORLD.."

" No Vansh...you are wrong.."

" YES RIDDHIMA...IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME...THAT MEANS THAT I MAKE YOU FEEL I HAVE CAGED YOU.."

Saying this he goes out of the room... banging it loudly.. leaving Riddhima in dilemma...

Coming out of her thoughts...she looked at the moon .. it was full moon night...

Moon which is known as sign of love ....

" Chaand Iss duniyaa ko Akele pn se bachata hai...
jaise pyaar haar rishte ko.!.."

" Jaise mujhe Vansh ne bachaya andhere se..."

She remembered when they came from new York..to Mumbai...she used to keep a safe distance from him and do all her works...

Even if he made her feel so comfortable around him..so special around him..she choose to ignore him...most of the times...

Being her husband..he used to sleep no the couch...and still he does...after 6 months too...

He used to give her space she used to ask from him....

Many things he did that were unbelievable..she couldn't think also...

Even he Told her to continue her job...to get diverted from all her bad dreams...

Who cannot fall for this person..

Who can't...?

Yes she started liking him....But being scared of his World filled with blood she didn't dared even to carry on friendship with him....

He was changed totally...He was not the same vansh Rai singhaniya...

Fir her he even helped the needy persons and he too loved it doing this job...

She thought she had not Given him any chance that he was special to her...

But today she saw the pain...the broken eyes..when they were confronting each other....

Maybe it was because Today it was death anniversary of his mother...that he felt so alone...

She needed to tell him...that she started liking him...

She was busy listening in music that she didn't hear the sound of banging the door...

Vansh was waiting her to open the door..but in vain ...he was getting impatient...He came rushed to the room when he Realised that he has outburst on riddhima without any reason...he had to apologise...

But riddhima was not opening the door...

So he walked down..in the back yard...where his room's window was ..

And he saw riddhima...

He called her... but riddhima was not able to listen...

Giving up calling her ...

he started climbing to the way of another window of his room.... which was side of the the window where Riddhima sat..

Reaching there...he jumped in the room... making Riddhima open her eyes with jolt and panicked...

" Kaha dhyaan hai tumhara..?"

" Yaha window pe kyu baithi ho...? Gir jati toh ...? Itni irresponsible kaise ho sakti ho Riddhima...? I can't believe...?
Don't know when I will die..how will you manage without...?"

He stopped saying and was stucked in his sentence when he felt her hugging him.... crying...

She held him tightly...

" Tumhe kya hoga..? "

" Kuch nahi hosakta.."

Riddhima who was first up all drowned in the emotions ..his words made more emotional...

Departing from the hug ..he Beats him..on his chest...

" Aise baatein kyu karte hoo...? "

" Mujhe nahi pasand.."

She again Beats him by her tiny and soft hands...

Vansh stops her ...by holding her wrist which were continuesly beating him..

" Kyu nahi pasand..? "

" Tumhe hi chutkara chahiye tha na ?"

" Toh dur chala jata hoon Mai.."

" Mera muhh tak nahi dikhaunga.."

She jerked her hands... immediately...and hugged him again.. with force..that he stumbled back a little...

She kept her head directly on his chest.. making him go weak...

" Kahi nahi Jane dungi.."

She again pushed him..which made Vansh stumble back due to force Riddhima was putting on him...that he hitted the wall...and riddhima plastered on his chest like a gum...

" Kaha na nahi Jane dungi.."

She started crying...on his chest m.. making his shirt wet...

" But you only told me that you are not comfortable and intrested in me..then...?"

Lifting her head from his chest she Mumbled slowly...

" I love you "

"What ?"

His eyes widened....

" Kya kaha sunayi nahi diya ?"

" Kaha na i love you"

He was not able to digest the fact...

The most akadu person..was telling i love you too him...

" I love you..? No ...No ...you are lying right..? "

" You still like Kabir..?! "

Separating from the hug...she slapped him slowly on his cheek..

Which made Vansh mouth open in 'o' shape...

But he felt so overwhelmed when after slapping she started kissing on his lips.... Mumbling " I love you " breaking the kiss...and after that continuesly kissing him....

What in the Earth he believed that ...He will be that Lucky to hear these words ..that too from her mouth...

His shocked state breaked when she she bitted him so mercilessly on his corner of lip...

" Ahhhhhhhhh.."

He shouted...

Then seeing her cute and smiley face after doing devilish act ..he too kissed her back ...

And still kissing her ..he picked her from her waist to match his height...

Breaking the kiss...

He too confessed...

" I LOVE YOU TOO MRS RAI SINGHANIYA..."

The night full moon night was the witness of their love confession...and it shined that this time their relationship is not easy to break...it had become too strong...

<• THE END •>

I don't know what crap I have written...

But still tell me how was this epilogue..?
Was it till ur expectations..?

Target 🎯 is same - 230+ votes

* Avoid grammatical mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
128K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...
34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
21.2K 1.9K 46
Yeh kahani hai Vansh aur Riddhima ki.... 🥀 Jo ek dusre se beintehaa pyar krte hai..... Pr unnke zindagi mai kuch aisa huva ki dono ek doosre se ju...