A dream about him | Minsung<3

By iluvffc

"My bestfriend likes him, I like him too, I tried to lose the feelings I have for him but he keeps on trying... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-32.5-
-33-

-19-

1.7K 47 31
By iluvffc

~chapter 19~

Bangchan pov.

Me and Hyunjin are on the roof top again. Hyunjin is sometimes really stupid and can't even do anything right, I really hope he can at least do this right or I'm gonna be so disappointed in him. Which I already am.

"Now remember don't try to hold his hand or whatever, just don't touch him okay?" I commanded.

"Why... are you in love with him or something" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Well you know what happened when he was younger right.. and after that he got really sensitive towards other people's touch, especially the people he isn't close to. He started to hate it when they like touch, hug, kiss, or even shake hands with him without his permission. So now do you see what you did is a really big problem, you always put your arm over his shoulder and that kiss..."

"Oh shit" Hyunjin cussed "I feel like such a dickhead"

Because you are one. I really wanted to say that out loud. I'm so protective over Seungmin after all that happened it kinda seems like I like him, but that is not true, there's a lot that happened that nobody knows about... I was actually there and I watched the whole scene of Seungmin getting raped happen... it was my alcoholic uncle who did it... he used to abuse me a lot which I never told my parents. That day he was supposed to watch me while my parents went on a date, but instead he left me alone starving in his house and went out to drink with his friends, when he came back I went downstairs to welcome him back hoping he brought me something to eat, when I saw him brought back another boy. I just stayed by the door and watch everything just happen. I really regret not doing anything, I could have saved him, now I just live with this guilt and regret feeling. After that day I recognize him at school every day, it looked like he didn't tell anyone about what happened, he didn't take a break from school or anything, and just forced a smile on everything and everyone. My alcoholic uncle is now in prison and I'm really relieved and glad that he is.

~

Third pov.

Hyunjin left the roof top and went to class, not surprised his girlfriend was there waiting for him

"Aww Jinnie is that for me?" His girlfriend pointed at the chocolate milk in Hyunjin's hand.

"Uh.. no actually" Hyunjin hurriedly went to Seungmin's table before Seungmin arrived and puts the chocolate milk on his table with a nice note beside it.

Good morning Seungmin!
Did you sleep well??
:)
~Hyunjinnie

Didn't you also do this last time and it failed? Why is Chan telling me to do it again... Hyunjin asked himself.

~

After school Seungmin left without his chocolate milk, Hyunjin noticed it and ran after him with the chocolate milk in his hand.

"Jinnie let's go on a dateeee" Hyunjin girlfriend hopefully asked running after him.

"I can't next time" Hyunjin replied not even turning around.

Hyunjin finally caught up with Seungmin "Seungmin! You forgot your chocolate milk!"

"I don't like chocolate milk" Seungmin turned around and kept walking.

"And what about the note?" The older stopped the younger.

"What note?"

"The one next to the chocolate milk"

"Oohh that one. I thought it was waste so I used it to solve a math problem."

"Oh, that's okay. I'll just ask you in person then.. how did you sleep yesterday?" Hyunjin opened a smile.

"Bad."

"Well I usually count sheep when I can't sleep, maybe you should try?" Hyunjin suggested.

"Childish" Seungmin walked away.

"See you tomorrow!!" Hyunjin waved while jumping up and down.

The next day Hyunjin bought more than one flavor of milk.

"Jinnieee is that for me because you want to apologize for not buying me yesterday?? Aww thankyou babyyy" Hyunjin's girlfriend reached for the plastic bag full of milk.

But Hyunjin pulled the bag back "sorry Seung- I mean babe..."

After school Seungmin disappeared again. Hyunjin quickly packed his bag and I ran after Seungmin again, but this time someone stopped him. His girlfriend.

"I'm in a hurry okay? Tomorrow."

"Let's break up." His girlfriend suggested.

"Okay" was all Hyunjin said before he left.

"MY NAME IS STEPHANIE NOT SEUNGMIN OR BABE" His girlfriend yelled with tears in her eyes.

Hyunjin finally caught up with Seungmin. "Wow you are so fast"

"Can you stop following me, its getting kind of creepy..."

"NO NO don't get the wrong idea. I'm just here to give you something." Hyunjin pointed to the plastic bag in his hand. "You said you didn't like chocolate milk so I bought every milk flavor they had except chocolate. Cookies and cream, strawberry, banana, there's is this one! It's a mix of all red fruits. My puppy kkami likes this one a lot!"

Seungmin smiled.

"Is that a smile? You're smile is beautiful, does that mean you want this one?" Hyunjin also smiled.

Seungmin excepted the mix fruit flavored milk that Hyunjin handed to him, and took a sip.

"Did you sleep well yesterday?" Hyunjin softly asked.

"Hmm better then the day before I guess..." Seungmin replied.

Suddenly they heard a weird noise.

"I think it's coming from you" Hyunjin looked at Seungmin and then at the younger's belly. "Are you hungry? Let's go eat hot pot." Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin's wrist, but it didn't take long time till the older came to realization and let go "I'm sorry" the older apologized.

"It's okay" Seungmin reached his hand back to Hyunjin signaling he have permission to hold his wrist. "I mean you are kind of already used to it"

"Yea true... I mean no! not in a perverty way!"

"I know I know" Seungmin let out a little laugh and Hyunjin held the younger's wrist and led them the way to his favorite Hot pot restaurant while Seungmin still sipping on his mix fruit flavored milk in his other hand.

"Ugh my sister is also here" was the first thing Hyunjin said as he entered the restaurant "and is that her new boyfriend?! He looks so musty. She has no taste in men."

"And you do?" Seungmin scanned his eyes around the restaurant to find the people Hyunjin's talking about.

"I'm not gay.."

"Oh chaery is also here!" The younger said as he spotted the people he was looking for.

Seungmin walked directly towards Chaeryeong to greet her, Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and followed.

"Chaeee what's up!" Seungmin waved his hands at Chaeryeong.

"I'm great! Do you two wanna join us?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Of course!" Seungmin replied

"Ughh does Hyunjin really have to be here I'm seeing this musty dude 24/7 already." Yeji rolled her eyes.

"Says your boyfriend. And I don't want to see you either, I'm only joining because Seungmin is" Hyunjin rolled his eyes back at his sister.

Chaeryeong and Seungmin are having fun, giggling and laughing about the stuff that have happened in their lives. It feels good seeing Seungmin smile, but something is bothering Hyunjin. Hyunjin himself also does not know what's going on with him. Is the food bad? But this is my favorite place... Am I feeling sad? What's there to feel sad about.

"Hyunjin? Is the food bad today? I've been watching you from far, you aren't quite enjoying" Mr. Jung the owner of the restaurant shouted from the cashier desk.

"No sir I love it, it's just my favorite dish ran out today" Hyunjin lied.

"Ooh that's a pity" Mr. Jung replied.

Now Chaeryeong and Seungmin are suddenly whispering into each other's ears, one second they're giggling the other second they're pouting.

"Chaeryeong are you done? We still have some time for shopping" Yeji suggested.

"Yea I am, let's go. Bye Seungmin oppa" she waved back at Seungmin.

"Finally I wanted to leave my brother since he arrived" Yeji groaned.

"She's finally gone" Hyunjin let's out a breath.

"What's with you and her" Seungmin laughed.

"It's not her..." Hyunjin said under his breath.

"What?" Seungmin asked.

"Nothing"

"Okayy... I realized you haven't eat anything yet, isn't this your favorite place?" Seungmin asked

"Yeah, but I am not really in the mood today"

"But you sounded so happy to bring me here.." Seungmin said as he puts food in Hyunjin's bowl. "Do you like vegetables?"

"No" Hyunjin said looking disgusted at the vegetables between the younger's chopsticks.

"Do you like Chaeryeong?" Hyunjin asked out of no where.

"Huh?" Seungmin turned to look at Hyunjin with a confused face.

"Do you like that girl my sister keeps hanging out with??" Hyunjin asked once again but a bit louder this time.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do! Look at her! Isn't she so cute and loveble looking?" Seungmin replied to Hyunjin question with a big smile on his face.

No. Not really not even close. Hyunjin mentally replied but he definitely wanted to say that out loud, instead he just rolled his eyes, which Seungmin didn't notice.

"She's just like my little sister, I still remember in elementary school we used to go to the same school with Jisung and Felix, and then she decided to go to boarding school for some reason, but do you know how happy I am for her to be back! Back in elementary school, whenever we ate ice cream, she used to cry every time when her ice cream slips out of her tiny hands, then me, Jisung and Felix would always do Rock Paper Scissors, and the loser had to give up their ice cream and give it to 'our' little sister. Look at her now, such strong, tall and pretty lady." Seungmin giggled at the last sentence.

"So.. you don't romantically like her?" Hyunjin asked while stuffing noodles in his mouth.

"Why would someone want to date their sister?" The younger laughed, covering his mouth. "I thought you knew I am gay"

"Yea but bisexual exist..." the older replied, still chewing on his food. You can't date anyone but... Hyunjin shook his head "What was I thinking?"

"Hm?" Seungmin turned his face to look at Hyunjin.

"Nothing just eat your food" Hyunjin smiled and pinched the younger's cheeks, in response Seungmin smiled back at the older.

Hello I'm back hihi 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...