Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Murder
Banishing
Jealousy
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Jasper

785 19 4
By nostalgic_life

"Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night.
In the silence, when there's no one by your side.
Would you call in the name of love?"

In the name of love | Bebe Rexha and Martin Garrix

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Finn help me get Jasper down!" I yelled.

I started to walk off towards the tree but I felt a strong grasp around my arm, stopping me in my tracks.

"No Annabeth you stay here" Bellamy said pushing me behind him.

"Finn, Murphy climb up and get him down" Clarke spat.

As the boys were trying to cut through the vines I walked up to Clarke to make sure she was okay.

"Thank you for saving my life" she said.

"No problem Griffin" I replied.

Suddenly we heard a low growling noise.

"What was that?" Murphy asked.

"Jaguar" I whispered pointing towards the large animal.

"Bellamy gun!" Clarke yelled.

I watched as he reached for the side of his pants but was stunned with fear when he realised it wasn't there.

Two gun shots rang out from Well's direction.

"Bellamy watch out!" I screamed as the jaguar pounced at him.

Another three shots went off as I ran to Bellamy.

I ran over and pushed him out of the way. I grabbed my gun from my belt pocket and shot the wild cat in the head as it landed on top of me.

"And you said I couldn't aim" I spat turning my head around to Clarke.

"Someone get this thing off of me" I stated.

Bellamy got up and moved the Jaguar to the side then helped me up.

"Saving lives once again Woods" he smiled.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. I walked over to Finn and Murphy and help them get Jasper down.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

We made the journey back to camp as Finn and Wells carried Jasper while Bellamy carried the now dead animal on his shoulders

Clarke was in front of the whole group while I stayed in the back.

"You okay?" Bellamy asked me gently.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay" I replied.

"Oh okay" he said softly then turned around to walk again.

As we walked back into the camp I felt like someone was watching me, watching us. I quickly looked behind me back saw nothing.

"Annabeth!?" Murphy yelled out.

I turned back to see him standing near the fire with other delinquents.

"You coming?!" He asked me.

I nodded and walked over still having the feeling we were being watched. Some kids cooked the Jaguar meat over the fire as Murphy took kids wristbands off.

"Bellamy what are you doing?" I asked him.

"What does it look like?" He smiled.

"It looks like you're taking delinquents wrist bands off for food" I replied.

"Then that's what I'm doing" He stated firmly.

"Anna! Catch!" Murphy yelled at me as he threw some meat on a stick to me.

"Thanks!" I laughed at him.

As I was about to walk off Finn took a stick of meat and turned away.

"What, you think you play by difficult rules space walker?" Murphy asked.

"Murphy let him have some food" I chimed in.

"No everyone has to take their wrist band off for food! Those are the rules Annabeth" he added.

"Oh but I thought there were no rules, it's that right Blake" I said patting him on the chest.

I grabbed some food for Clarke as well and both Finn and I walked off.

I looked behind me to see another kid tried to grab some food as well, and to no surprise Bellamy punched the kid in the face.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I watched over camp from a ledge on the drop ship. Delinquents shared some jokes around the fire, while others took this time to have sex with others. Unfortunately that included Bellamy as well.

When I saw him pull a girl into his tent I felt jealous, and I knew just the thing to get him off my mind and out of my head.

I got down and headed straight to where  Murphy was sitting near the fire.

"Hey John" I flirted.

"Annabeth" He smiled looking down.

"How about we say you and I remake that night I got ark guard" I said intertwining my fingers with his.

"Is miss Woods trying to get me to sleep with her?" He asked me.

"Maybe" I whispered in his ear.

I looked over behind Murphy to see Bellamy standing there watching us.

"How can I say no to that" he said softly.

Murphy stood up and reached his hand out to me, I took it and stood up. He pressed his lips against mine and I dragged him back to my tent.

The whole time I felt Bellamy's eyes burning into me and Murphy as we walked off with each other.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~~

When I walked out of my tent to get something to drink I saw Annabeth and Murphy flirting at the fire.

"Son of a bitch" I whispered.

I thought sleeping with another girl would get her off my mind, but she was still there. Her smile and laugh, the way she looks at me with those beautiful green eyes and the way she calls my name with her sweet voice.

I watched as Murphy pulled Anna in by the waist and then kissed her passionately.

I told myself Annabeth was just a crush and nothing more then that, besides we were only friends and I know she wants to keep it that way.

More anger built up inside me as the two walked off hand in hand to Annabeths tent. I knew exactly what they were doing.

Ever since I met the girl in training, I fell for her immediately, head over hells. For years I hid my feelings because I knew she didn't have the same ones for me.

"I need to clear my head" I said to myself walking off.

As I walked outside the wall of camp for a while I found Atom kissing my sister. I paused out of shock as well did octavia and atom when they saw me.

"Atom you're on first watch" I told him.

I walked off and waited for him to come back to camp. I went to get Murphy to help me with his punishment.

"Annabeth?" I asked outside her tent.

"Bellamy?" She replied.

"Is Murphy there?" I asked again.

"Yeah what's up" Murphy answered walking out the tent.

When he walked out he was all dressed and Annabeth was shirtless with a bra and pants on.

Murphy caught on to what I was looking at.

"Jesus dude" he spat closing her tent.

"What do you need me for?" He added on.

"It's atom" I replied.

I explained that he kissed my sister and that he didn't listen to what I said before when we left to get Jasper.

Both me and Murphy then tied Atom up in a tree and went to leave him overnight.

"Bellamy don't do this!" Atom yelled.

"You disobeyed me atom, you get the punishment" I said walking off.

"Bellamy!" He yelled out.

"Murphy?!" He added again.

"Come on guys cut me down!" He shouted once again.

We got back to camp and Annabeth came walking up to me.

"Hey what was that about?" She asked me.

"Shut up Woods" I spat at her.

I didn't mean it but I didn't want to talk to her I was jealous and mad at Murphy.

"What's up your ass?" She snapped back.

"Don't start Annabeth!" I said firmly turning around and pushing her to the ground.

I instantly regretted pushing her and I watched as tears filled her eyes.

"Annabeth...I am so sorry" I tried to help her up but she flinched away holding her hands out In front of her.

Murphy came to her side and helped her up but she ran away as soon as she was on her feet.

"Do you know what you've done Bellamy" Murphy spat at me.

"Look I didn't mean to push her okay?" I told him.

"You wanna know something Blake? She gets hit every day by her dad, I know for a fact you don't know that because Annabeth has told me how she doesn't want to tell you!" He whispered yelled.

I had no idea she was in that much pain. Every day she seemed so happy. Murphy walked off before I could talk then I remembered the day after she got Ark guard.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Flash back

As I was about to walked in my dorm when suddenly Annabeth walked out. She ran straight into me knocking her to the ground.

"Anna?" I asked helping her up.

"Yeah sorry I was dropping something off for your sister" she said softly keeping her head down.

"Oh okay well did you wanna hang out-" I tried to continue.

"My dad needs me home so I better go" She said then ran out the door.

I watched as she walked down the hall in a rush.

"What's up with her?" I asked mom.

"She's just tired honey" she told me.

"Oh okay" I replied.

I looked down to realise there was blood on the floor but I didn't think much of it.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

That's chapter six now I think. Yeah I honestly don't know haha oh well. Ooooooo drama how fun. Vote and comment you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.1K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
653K 15.3K 18
"It's like a hurricane; therefore you can't stop it, you endure it." In a post - apocalyptic world, thousands of those apart of the human rac...
11.1K 227 47
Ataraxia (at·​a·​rax·​ia) (n.) a state of blissful and serene calmness; freedom from emotional disturbance and anxiety. [ Bellamy Blake x OC ] When F...
28K 492 46
Yes this is a rewrite I didn't like how I did my first Bellamy story so I'm putting more information in this one. "I need you now fucking wake up!" "...