๐๐Ž๐‹๐˜

Da avxxvi

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดษชsแด›ส€แด‡ss แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ แด›ส€แด€แด แด‡สŸs ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ษชษด แด›ษชแดแด‡ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐˜ ; แด„ส€แดssแดแด แด‡ส€ copyright | @๐š๐ฏ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข Altro

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ ; ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ ; ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ ; ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ ; ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ ; ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” ; ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• ; ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– ; ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง?
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— ; ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ; ๐ฎ๐ก ๐จ๐ก ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ; ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ; ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ข!

8.4K 369 101
Da avxxvi

CAUGHT A VIBE

BABY ARE YOU COMING FOR THE RIDE
the ride the ride the ride

"I can teach you how to ride my d-"

I JUST WANNA LOOK INTO YOUR EYES
your eyes your eyes

"Your eyes will look so pretty when your all worn out after being fucked whole day and night by his fat piece of dick-"

When Sirius entered his baby brother's room unannounced like he always did, he expected him to be reading some book or doing some Regulus thing like he usually did but here he was laying down on his bed in between two drop dead gorgeous beings who looked like literal gods with some loud music playing on in the background. " what the fuck "

"I think we broke him." Evelyn giggled lightly as she continued running her hand through Regulus's hair who was trying hard to get out of Athanasios' hold with his both cheeks on fire while Athanasios groaned lightly in his ear after his continuous moving around in his lap,

"If you continue doing this, I d-don't think I would be able to stop myself from tearing apart your clothes and fucking you right here into oblivion."

Regulus stopped dead while Sirius' shock soon faded and turned into anger and embarrassment,

"Who are they?"

Regulus fumbled with his words while Athanasios glared at him.

"Are they bothering you?"

"And that concerns you, how? Please don't make me laugh. I think the one who's being a bother right now is you because I didn't think the 'black brothers' were this close. Weren't you the one who left him all alone and ran away to your 'brother in everything but blood' James Potter's house?"

Evelyn asked him sarcastically with a cold hard glare on her face. Even in her previous life this was one of the topics they couldn't get on, like just how does one abandon their own brother.

"Get out!" Athanasios coldly said after witnessing the different emotions go through Evelyn's face while Sirius who had gone stark white in face after Evelyn's outburst shakily moved out of his brother's room.

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"I am a good brother, right moony?" Sirius desperately asked Remus whom he had clung to after being thrown out of his baby brother's room.

"Where's this coming from? Did someone say anything to you-?" Remus asked in a low voice, his eyes shining with murderous intent.

"No!! it's just-"

"Oh! it's you!" Bellatrix shrieked, causing Sirius to groan and bury his head in Remus' chest as his hands wove them around his boyfriend's cűm fiancè's waist.

"The traitor and the half-breed bitch!"

Moony growled angrily as Remus' eyes glowed a little showing the presence of the alpha wolf in him. While Sirius shoved himself more into Remus' chest as the wolf's chest continued to rumble in anger and high desire for someone's blood, most likely Bellatrix's.

Bellatrix huffed at being ignored by both of them and just left after she finished scoffing at their display of affection for each other.

"Is it still murder if I give them a heads up?"

"That's a threat."

"Damn."

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"Well how's your day going dear sister?" Pollux Black asked Cassiopeia Black, who looked very out of place as she sat between her older brother and pregnant younger sister whom she had not met for years, well the last she saw them was at her graduation ceremony at Hogwarts and after that she had disappeared not wanting to be used as a tool by her parents and get married to one of those cocky bullshits.

"Well no one died." She replied, shrugging.

"Those are your standards?" Dorea asked from her place next to her, eyes shining with amusement hiding the slight worry she felt for her elder sister.

Before Cassiopeia could answer, Pollux spoke from her side, "Honestly those are pretty good standards considering everything."

"Will Uncle Marius also be joining us today, Uncle Arcturus?" Aphard asked the head of the black family when he was cut off by two voices shouting simultaneously in sync,

"WE SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR BEING LATE!"

"These boys," A fond voice called after the twins as Lucretia and Ignatius came in view as Fabian and Gideon sat near Melanie who started to smother them with love,

"Forgetting your own daughter for your grandchildren, mother?" Lucretia teased Melanie who just shushed her and continued to worry over her favourite twins.

"Where is Orion?"

"Right here, sister." A voice came from behind her causing her to turn around and hug the life out of her baby brother.

"Don't kill him, Lucretia yet." Walburga voiced from beside Orion, her voice heavy with amusement.

"What a helpful wife you are beloved." Orion sarcastically muttered softly, blaming it on the black's terrible bad luck but Walburga heard and the glare that he received made Orion quiver in desperation or fear (he didn't know) as she muttered under her breath so that only the both of them can hear, "guest room - whole 1 week"

With that Walburga turned towards Lucretia and took Lucretia with her towards the dining table while Orion glanced at Ignatius who had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Ahh Corvus, you are here." Arcturus greeted Corvus as he sat next to his son with a brusque nod all the while ignoring him and Cygnus, who sat next to Orion. Cygnus' two daughters sat near him, the second eldest Andromeda stared at her eldest sister's husband with a doe-like gaze while the youngest Narcissa was seated in between Andromeda and her spouse, Lucius Malfoy. The newlywed couple appeared to be in their own little universe.

Rodolphus sat next to the empty chair of his wife and his brother looking quite annoyed as a frown marred his handsome face while Rabastan who sat in front of Gideon Prewett was smiling softly as he looked at the man who hadn't for once removed his eyes from him, since he sat there.

"Stop staring at him as if you want to eat him in place of dessert." Fabian whispered to his younger brother who blushed red with embarrassment but still couldn't tear off his eyes from the black haired beauty sitting in front of him with a shy smile on his face- barely visible.

Arcturus soon welcomed his cousin, Marius and his wife, Rebekah and their two children, Aurora Ellen and Astrid Sabine Black-Mikaelson.

" REBEKAH "

" AURORA "

" ASTRID "

"I feel so loved right now," Marius muttered sullenly, which everyone turned a deaf ear to and hugged the three girls.

"Where are the others?" Marius questioned as now everyone was settled, Rebekah in between Cassiopeia and Dorea while Astrid and Aurora sat with Orion Cygnus and Alphard, the elder three brothers with whom they had gone to Hogwarts with.

"Coming, I had sent Bellatrix to inform them," Arcturus stopped as he heard every single person snort at this,

While Rebekah fists her hands, recalling her previous encounter with that bitch, her vampire face emerges, causing the room's temperature to drop slightly and pulse rates to accelerate.

"Rebekha, calm down-"

"No, she shouldn't, Bellatrix needs to be taught a lesson. We can't always forgive her." The other Black women who had witnessed the bitch flirting with their husbands in front of them agreed wholeheartedly with Walburga.

Cygnus, Andromeda, Narcissa and the Lestranges sat there without a care in the world, unconcerned about that wretched woman.

copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

i know this is bad
don't come at me lol :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

7.6K 449 13
๐’. where regulus black has a one-night stand with his best friend's crush. โ”โ”โ” โ› if something goes terribly wrong, find me on the other si...
3.8K 131 31
Harry Potter short stories. Golden trio era Marauders era boyxboy boyxgirl polyamorous pansexual different ships
466 8 11
โš ๏ธlittle triggerwarningโš ๏ธ read at your own risk. otherwise enjoy. :)
223K 4K 53
~ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ~