Falling For Him ✔︎

Від alyniea_

"Roslyn i've always had my eyes on you since day one." Riley says pining me down "Give me the chance to show... Більше

main characters aesthetic and details
authors note
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
epilogue.
authors note

4.

2.6K 87 11
Від alyniea_

Chapter four | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

5:57 am

I woke up early from the sun beaming through my curtains. I turn to my slide to see Riley sound asleep on the floor. Since I'm suspended I'll be at home all day. Boring.

I get out of bed and head to the kitchen to get some breakfast started because why not. I walk to the fridge to grab eggs, milk, cheese and bacon from the freezer. I turn the stove on and grab a pan and pour a little bit of vegetable oil in it.

After the grease warmed up I grabbed a bowl and spoon to mix the eggs in. I crack four eggs and pour a little bit of milk in it. I grabbed the cheese and ripped it into pieces before adding it to eggs. I add a little bit of black pepper and salt before pouring into the hot pan. I stir the mixture before it forms.

I grab a plate and put the eggs on it. After I cleaned the pan and fried six pieces of bacon. I set the island and put the food on the plates and sat the drinks down.

***
6:05 am

Riley finally woke up and came down stairs.

"Good morning sleepy head." I say pinching his cheeks

"Morning gorgeous." He says kissing my nose

"I made breakfast." I say clapping my hands

He looks down at me with a smile before digging into his food.

After we ate he got up to wash the dishes even though I told him it was fine. I turn to hear foot steps to see my mom and dad.

"Roslyn don't be rude and introduce us." They both say

"Mom, dad Riley. Riley mom and dad." I say annoyed

"You better take care of my daughter boy." My dad

"We're just friends." I tell my dad

"Just friends." Riley scoffs

"Yes just friends." I grit

"It was a pleasure meeting you both. I gotta get home and change clothes." Riley says

Both of my parents smile at Riley.

"Thanks for letting me stay ." Riley says

"No problem." I say walking him to the door

"My place today?" He asks

"Yea." I say

"Bye Roslyn." He says getting in his car

"Bye Oakley." I say closing the door

***
2:56 pm

All day it have been me crying nonstop. It's like I'm going into that whole again. I was almost a month clear but I started cutting again. I feel so hopeless and lost. I try to keep a smile on my face to cover up the hurt and pain. It's working. Not a single person asked if I am okay. Not even my parents.

Riley

R.O - My house at 3:40?

R.E - Yea. I'll start getting ready.

R.O - See you then.

Read 2:28 PM

***

I walk into my closet into my closet to find a grayish brown cropped shirt and my light brown joggers. I grab my tan slides to wear. I grab my matching hoodie to my joggers and slip it on.

For hair and make up my hair is in a bun and make up just lip gloss.

I walk downstairs with my phones and keys before walking out the door locking it. I get into my car and start to play music driving to Riley's house.

***
3:35 pm

Surprisingly I got to Riley's house five minutes early even though I may have stopped at Starbucks. I actually haven't talked to Gloria in a few days. Normally she would call me but that's okay.

I park my car and get out and knock on the door waiting for someone answer. After minutes I knocked again that blonde bitch I beat up at school answered.

***
A/N
short chapter I wanted to get a chapter out today !
(if there is any misspellings let me know please!)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

A Minor Offense Від Brooklyn Rae

Підліткова література

509K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
1M 16.2K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
441K 16K 40
Her breath caressed the curve of my neck and I bit my lip stifling a moan. A vivid image of Riley's lips pressed against my neck forced me to squeeze...
69.8K 1.9K 31
Riley Peterson is offered an amazing job opportunity which she grabs with both hands. A chance to finally become the interior designer she has always...