SONDER

Od kenophobic

❝THE REALIZATION THAT EACH RANDOM PASSERBY IS LIVING A LIFE AS VIVID AND COMPLEX AS YOUR OWN.❞ Viac

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
PART II
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

2.2K 194 403
Od kenophobic

if y'all haven't read the previous chapter then go do that. i didn't delete the book because i personally enjoy it, but after this chapter—if y'all (the same people who constantly asked for updates) are inactive again? this book will be unpublished and will never come back lmao.

SALOME

"Salome, please make sure you stay safe at the party. Do you know anyone going?" My mom asked. She was never a helicopter parent, but after what happened with Venus she was a little more careful.

"Yeah, I know a few people." I lie, rubbing my arm. I knew majority of the people from school were going, which meant I could make conversation with a few of them.

"You know—"

"Dayna, let the girl live. She wants to go to the party so we're going to let her. If she feels uncomfortable she can call us, one of us will go get her." My father glanced over at my mom before looking at me.

"I'm not going to feel uncomfortable. I'm just going to a party with some friends from school, y'all act like it's the end of the world."

"Didn't someone in the junior class get raped at a party a few months back?" My mom questioned, looking between both me and my dad.

"That was at a completely different party, relax. You're overthinking. You've been to parties before."

"This is not the same thing though, Salome. I know I've been to parties which is the main reason I'm trying to guide you. I don't want you to do the wrong thing—"

"Like get pregnant at thirteen? Thanks, I appreciate it but we've kind of passed that age mark. The concern can stop."

"Salome, come on now." My dad sighed, face-palming. "How did that even come up?"

"You know what," She scoffs, looking up at the ceiling. "No party for you. You wanna be disrespectful?"

"It just slipped out."

"I don't care! I'm still your fucking mother, Salome! That's disrespectful, why would you bring something like that up when all I was trying to do was look out for you."

"I never said you weren't trying to look out for me but you don't want me to do the 'wrong this', hence why I brung up you getting pregnant at thirteen. That's the wrong thing, no?"

"Go upstairs."

"Dayna, just let her go."

"No! She constantly disrespects me and you want me to just look past it and let her go to the party?"

"She's going through shit herself and I'm not saying tolerate the disrespect but go and let the girl have some fun, the punishment can wait until she gets back."

"Thank you." I checked my messages.

Marquise
Outside , hurry Up

"See y'all tonight."

"Don't get locked out." She mumbles as she walks out of the common area.

•••

Shockingly enough, I was able to get a ride to the party with Marquise, RJ and Hadiya, who probably didn't want me to ride along with them but since it wasn't her car, she couldn't really say much.

"Ain't nowhere to park out here," Marquise huffed, parking a street over. "For all this, I better be fucking something."

"You ain't, so get that outta yo' mind." RJ mushed his head, laughing loudly.

I was trailing behind them, Hadiya next to me. We didn't speak the entire ride, but I did want to talk to her. I know she probably won't care, but I didn't want her to look at me in a different light.

"Can we talk?" I hesitate, fiddling with my fingers.

"About what? What is there to talk about?" She stopped in her tracks. "How you were playing me the entire time we were together? How you were just using me to get over your best friend?"

"It's not even like that. I wasn't playing you the whole time. Me and Venus didn't even start messing around until right after winter break. I know that doesn't make it better but I promise you, it was not the entire relationship. I did not lie to you the entire time, my feelings weren't fake."

"She sent around a video of you getting head, why would you even want to surround yourself with someone like that?"

"Because I love her, Hadiya. I know that's not the best excuse but it's the truth, I love her."

It was silent.

Not really, but all you could hear was noise coming from the party.

"Did you love me? Or..do you?"

I don't know if I should lie myself out of this situation or if I've done enough of that.

"Hadiya.."

"That's not an answer, just answer the question. You've lied enough throughout our relationship, you might as well be honest."

"I care about you, a lot." I tried grabbing her hand but she wasn't going.

"So, you love the girl who tried to make your school life a living hell, but you only care for me?" She raised her eyebrow up. "Like, I don't get it."

"You have to understand, I've loved Venus since we met. I'm not saying you're not important to me, because clearly you are. You're important and I really do care about you."

"You don't care about me though!" She fussed, stomping her foot on the ground. "You cheated on me! You cheated on me and then lied about it!"

"No one is honest about cheating, though. You can't really blame me for keeping that part secret."

She shook her head and laughed. "Salome, you're dead to me. I told you everything. I told you how cheating nearly broke up my parents marriage and how much being cheated on would hurt me. You sat and listened to me cry for hours about my mother cheating and you did the same thing to me. I just can't respect someone like that."

"You just—"

"There's nothing else to say, honestly. Just leave me alone and go find Venus or something, you seem to be good at that."

"Kind of ate me up with that one." I mutter, walking towards the house where the party is.

SAIDA

"Bitch, I'm with the mob like I'm Sicilian or something! This hoe told me to bust in her, she want children or something!" Mekhi rapped loudly from beside me, the smell of liquor and weed getting stronger whenever he opened his mouth.

Shooter got no sense, he been done killed you for nothin'

"This bitch freaky and a stuffer, put some pills in her onion!"

"Mekhi, please." I turned my nose up, the smell of the cheap liquor was making my stomach turn.

"My fault," He took another sip of his drink, no chaser in sight. "When I finish this let me eat you, you look too good."

"No, thank you." I shake my head. "I don't want you to base our relationship off of that, and I don't want to do anything while you're under the influence."

"I need to practice so I can get better for you." He leaned his head on my shoulders, eyes looking up at mine.

"You have time."

"I should've ate it for yo' birthday, would've had yo' ass crying." He chuckles to himself. "I'm trolling, man. I gotta stop."

"You really do. I need you to sober up or something Mekhi, this drunken behavior is not attractive."

"It's a party, you need to have a drink or two."

"When Zion was at a party and had a drink she was roofied, so I don't want to take my chances."

He instantly sat up.

"Two things. One, you and Zion are not the same person, just because something happened to her does not automatically mean it will happen to you, and you can't live life believing it will. Two, nobody was there with Zion when she was raped, there are people here with you to make sure you're not blinded."

"I think I'll stay sober, look at Zion—"

"Look at her!" He grabbed my face and turned me towards her, she was in the crowd with O'ryan, one of the boys in our grade rapping the words to the music loudly with a cup in her hand.

"Okay, get out of my face with that alcohol smell I'm going to throw up."

"Take a sip." He put the cup to my lip and I scrunched my face up in disgust. "Come on, just a lil' sip."

"Mekhi, I'm going to throw up."

"You ate anything?" He pulled the cup from my mouth, my attention then going to all of the guests as the next song started playing.

Trying to switch my focus so he doesn't berate me, I know that's right!

Niggas always barkin' on the net, don't even be wild
I get in my car to bless my Insta with a freestyle

"You hear me?"

"Shh, I'm trying to think. I might know this song." I shushed him, pretending I was trying to figure the song out.

"You don't know this song."

"I might."

All facts since a little nigga, this Tay B style
My lil' bitch don't want no lace front, she like leave-out
I got money, I got hoes, I don't need clout

"Saida, answer the question before you piss me off for real, I'm not even playing."

"Did you or did you not tell Zion to make sure I ate a bag of chips before we left? Oh, you did. Relax before you make me mad."

"Now I'm making you mad because I'm a concerned boyfriend?" He asked and I stood up and fixed my pants, getting ready to walk away. "Don't walk away from me."

"Leave me alone and finish your drink, you're pissing me off and I really do not want to talk to you."

Walking off, I made my way to the kitchen area that was mainly filled with guys who were smoking and drinking, and about four girls who were doing the same.

My eyes wandered to their outfits and then down to mine, the smoke was blocking a lot of my vision but not to the point where I couldn't make out their outfits. Most of the girls had on crop-tops, shorts, bodysuits, or any type of outfit that showed off their shape while I was out here dressed like a cowgirl during pride.

In my defense, it is December.

"You good?" One of the girls asked, noticing me staring at her outfit.

"My bad, I like your shirt though. It's cute." I smile, trying to get her to realize that I wasn't staring at her because I had an issue with her.

"Thanks!"

Looking at the assortment of bottles on the table, I reached towards the Anejo Patron, pouring it into one of the red solo cups I found, the next song starting making most people in the kitchen start rapping along.

I'm about to look up all of these lyrics when I leave here tonight.

I got four steppers in the car with me, ain't no room
Send a drop to the Ghetto Baby, you hear boom
It's a hundred racks on me right now, bring a broom
Me and Skilla talking crazy on this bitch 'cause we in tune

Pouring the drunk up to the halfway mark, I made my way out of the kitchen. I knew Mekhi was near the front door still, so I looked around until I found a side door, leaving out.

There were people outside and there was a speaker outside playing the same song that was playing inside.

I don't know a single person here.

"Yo' ass goin' to the rodeo or some shit?" A voice came from behind me.

"Huh? Cameron, bye." I laugh, slapping his chest when I realized who it was.

"Why you got that ugly ass shirt on?"

"I thought it was cute." I mumble, bringing my cup to my lips, taking a long sip, my face turning up in disgust immediately after.

"Look at you, you ain't even a drinker for real."

"I can be one."

He peeked over to look into my cup. "Drink it."

My dyke bitch'll really set it off like Cleo
I go dumb, bro go dumber, free Rio
Shootin' dice in the hood, I'm like fuck the casino

"You tempting me? I don't wanna feel it all at once." I laugh, when in all honesty I didn't care about that. I was just scared to drink it.

"Drink yours and I'll drink mine."

"What's this song?" I try to turn his attention from the drink.

Who is it? Had the pistol to the peephole
My lil' nigga taking niggas cars, where the keys go?
I know a 12-year-old doing EDD, he doin' free pros
I just fucked a bald-head bitch, she going through chemo

"Menace," He started. "Skilla Baby and RMC Mike. Now drink the drink wit' yo' pussy ass."

"Can we do it at the same time?"

"Mhm, come on." He hit our cups together before we both tossed the drinks back, my throat stinging.

"How can y'all drink this?"

"It ain't even about the taste, baby. You need to focus on where this shit gone take you."

•••

"Wait, Cameron, you're going to leave a mark." I moved his head from my neck. The liquor had begun taking over, and I still hadn't spoken to Mekhi.

"My bad, you want me to stop?"

"No, it's okay." I pull him in closer, resuming our previous kiss.

"OH SHIT! THEY IN HERE FIGHTING!" Someone yelled, making the attention go straight to the house.

"Come on, they ain't fighting yo' ass." He tried turning my face back to him.

"I'm here with some people though, that might be who's fighting." I grabbed my newly-filled cup and started walking into the house.

I couldn't get a good view, so I was over here bumping past people just to get a glimpse. "Excuse me, excuse me."

"Damn bitch!" A voice shot, pushing me over a little.

I'm already drunk and can barely stand on my feet, so if it wasn't for a crowd surrounding us, I would've fell over.

When I was finally able to get a look at who was fighting, my cup dropped from my hands, the liquor landing on somebody's clothes. "You dropping 'Tron on the Ksubi's, fuck is to you?"

"I'm sorry, but excuse me." I walked over to the fight, trying to grab Xavier off of Mekhi.

He clearly wasn't trying to let up, which made me swing on him. I hated him already for what he did to Zion, so for him to put his hands on Mekhi, too?

Oh, I'm pissed.

Xavier turned around and slung me off of him, sending me immediately to the floor.

Mekhi got Xavier off of him and sent a strong punch to his jaw before standing up fully, rubbing the side of his jaw.

I began to stand up, just wanting to leave. I didn't eat anything all day, so the liquor and the movement from being pushed just had my stomach churning.

"Come on, Khi." I walked to him, grabbing his arm. He looked at me, then my neck, and squinted his eyes. "W-we can go."

"Where my fuckin' keys at, man?!" He stressed, patting his pants down.

"You want me to go look?"

"You drunk?" He asked me, my eyes furrowing in confusion. "Because you look fucking stupid."

"What?"

"Go to the car, I'm getting Zion, Leila and Lucky."

Well, sheesh.

•••

FN and choppers, baby, slide with me
I know you wanna leave, come and ride with me
She said her ass the devil, I got God with me

"You fucked somebody?" Mekhi blurted out. We were in the parking lot of a 7/11 since everyone wanted snacks, and Mekhi needed gas.

"Huh?" I looked over at him. He wasn't even looking at me. He was staring straight ahead, and his hand was balled up into a fist.

"We got into it for a lil' minute, you went away, and came back with two fat ass hickeys on your neck so I just wanna know who it was,"

"I didn't have sex with anybody, and they're not hickeys."

"Now you lying to me, you think I don't know what a hickey looks like? I gave you so many you could fill a wall with them."

"I didn't have sex with somebody."

"Alright, cool. But who gave you the hickeys? Because I barely touched you since I gave you head, you act like you can't stand me."

"I don't act like I can't stand you."

"Why you skipping over the important shit?" He looked at me for the first time since we've gotten in the car.

"Can you stop cursing at me?"

"If you think this bad just imagine what I want to say." He laughs to himself.

"..."

"Who gave you the hickeys before I go off, because this is me being calm."

"It was Cameron." I mumble, afraid of what he would say or do next.

He just laughed.

"But I was drunk! I still am! I didn't even know what terms we were on because we hadn't talked so I assumed we were broken up or something. I didn't mean for it to happen, Mekhi. So please, please, please don't break up with me." I grabbed his arm.

"I just need some time to think."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"I need some time to think."

"Mekhi—"

"What did I just say, Saida?" He rubbed his forehead. "Man, where the fuck is these niggas at?!"

"Could you stop yelling? You're scaring me a little."

"I don't want to scare you, I'm just irked, and you irking me the most."

The alcohol was still taking over me, and it definitely played the biggest part in what came out of my mouth next.

"If you break up with me I'm telling everybody that you ate my butt after I had diarrhea." I shrug, and he busted out laughing.

"That's disgusting."

"I'm for real."

"Tell everybody Cam did the shit since you can't get enough of his ass."

Walked right into that one, I can't lie.

"I'm going to be delusional if you break up with me. I'm going to post every single picture of us that I have and I'm going to just flaunt you. Just...my man, my man, my man. Every single hour of every day."

"That's unattractive."

"Let's get married."

"Go to sleep, that alcohol beating you so bad right now."

"If I go to sleep will you still be my boyfriend when I wake up?"

"If you not getting hickeys from the demons in yo' nightmares."

"I'm just gonna go to sleep.." I leaned the chair back a little, kicking my feet up. "I'm sorry."

"I know."

If he still breaks up with me I'm going to be sick.

A/N:
y'all this chapter so damn shitty frfr but i needed to get something out. i never been to a party so idk what u do there, but i got new ghetto music so i had to put it in here!

q: how y'all feeling about our little cheater? every teenager doesn't cheat but i'm heartbroken rn so this one was for the girls CITY GIRLS UP!

q: should he break up w her or take her back and WHY?

i know, i just wanna see y'all thoughts.

talk to y'all on the flip.

- y'all fave, ken. 🫶🏽

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

CRASH DUMMY Od . $$K

Tínedžerská beletria

100K 4.2K 31
Hilton Grammer, New Yorks most prestigious all-girls private school. Follow through secrets, drama, death, obsession, jealousy, and wealth as failure...
BEST THING Od little miss author

Všeobecná beletria

344K 16.9K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
535K 27.5K 26
"𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶