before i go / c. sturniolo ✔️

By southern-belle333

"before i go, i just wanna say-" chris sturniolo x oc social media & real life ❕not sexualizing the triplets❕... More

intro & cast
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
~extra~

chapter thirteen

4.7K 56 133
By southern-belle333

real life, social media

TW: teen drinking

"ohhh, lilith!!" nicolas screams across the house, opening the door to chris' room to see the two of them playing a game on the computer.

"what's up?" she doesn't take her eyes off the screen.

"want to go to a party with us tonight?" he asks, making chris look over at him.

"who's?" chris loses the game from averting his attention.

"nate's." nick answers right before lilith starts cheering. she quickly calms down though.

"what? i haven't seen nathan in forever! we have to go!" she stands up and walks over to nick. nicolas smiles and drags the girl with them so they can start getting ready.

-

lilith let nicolas pick out her outfit with no objections to anything.

defnotlili

liked by whereismatt and 7,472 others
defnotlili party in the usa 🤘🏼🥳

view all comments

kingnicolas HOTT ASFFF
^defnotlili I LOVE YOU 🫶🏼

whereismatt imma have to wife you up now 💍
^defnotlili i do!! 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
^whoischris i object! 🖕🏼

whoischris throwing down sober tonight 💪🏼
^defnotlili best way to do it😎

notmsgrover damnnnnn. imma steal you from chris😉
^whoischris you don't stand a chance

thisaintgrey holy hell 🥵

peaksanders imma have to hit it😏
^defnotlili only in your dreams, baby😚

nowayharleyshea chris rn: 🤤
^kingnicolas i swear! he's been looking at her picture since she posted it🤭
^defnotlili EXPOSED! @whoischris what is your view on this sensitive subject? 🎤
^whoischris i deny any and all accusations
^user1 these people give me life😂

mranderson a party... without me?
^defnotlili oops
^mranderson don't worry. i've been to like five since you've been gone 🤪
^defnotlili big d move, flynn

"cmon guys! it's doesn't take that long to get ready!" chris yells from the kitchen. nick walks out of the room first, seeing as lili was taking a bit to tie up her shoes. when lilith takes a step out of the door, all eyes look up to her.

christopher feels his face light up and then turn a deep shade of red. matthew raises his eyebrows and whistles, walking over and taking her hand. he spins her around with a laugh.

"lili d! you look amazing!" matt takes a step back and then looks back at his brother, who is very close to having a heart attack. his hands are sweaty and his heart is beating a million times a minute.

"doesn't she look so pretty, chris?" nicolas teases, knowing christopher is freaking out on the inside.

"yeah-" his voice cracks before he clears his throat. "yeah, lilith. y-you look gorgeous."

lilith blushes and smiles sweetly as his compliment. she walks over and gets on her tip-toes, pulling at his shirt.

"thank you." she whispers in his ear before laying a soft kiss on his cheek. his eyes widen and his face goes into an even darker blush. she smiles at the way he reacts before grabbing nick's arm and pulling him to the car.

the quartet takes their normal seats in the car. matt and chris in the front, nick and lili in the back.

-

arriving at the house was like a fever dream. lights from the house were shining outside, illuminating the backyard which was full of people.

christopher and lilith walk next to each other, and chris gathers the courage to grab her hand before they enter the house.

along the way, their hands become separated as chris introduces her. then, they get seperated.

lilith wanders cluelessly around the house, somehow finding the kitchen and getting a drink. she didn't plan on drinking, at all, but she might as well look like she was.

"oh shit! i'm so sorry." beer is poured all over the front of lili's black dress. she gasps and takes a step back, walking quickly into the kitchen for napkin or a towel. anything to get the god awful stench off of her.

"seriously, i'm actually really sorry." she turns around to meet eyes with a blonde-headed guy. most likely a jock considering the letterman jacket hanging on his shoulder.

"it's fine." lilith shakes her head as she continues to dab paper towels on her dress.

"i'll get you another drink." the blonde walks off and shortly returns with a red solo cup. he sets it on the counter before grabbing more napkins for lili.

after her dress is semi-dry, she takes the drink from the guy.

"i'm chad." his hand is outstretched. who even shakes hands anymore? lilith fakes smiles at the boy and connects her hand with his.

"lilith." she replies. chad smirks at her after lifting the red cup to his lips.

"well drink up, lilith. it's going to be a long night." chad pushes the cup to her lips and she's forced to drink the entire cup.

keep in mind, this is lilith's very first time drinking. other than taking a sip of wine from her mother's glass when she was fifteen.

already feeling tipsy, lilith is, once again, forced to drink another cup of beer. she's decided that beer is the absolute worst taste ever. or at least whatever this brand is.

"so, lia, are you from around here?" chad asks, drinking his second serving of beer.

"no. i'm from florida. here visiting friends." lilith is barely able to get out a full sentence without slurring her words. her thoughts can't even stay in one place before they change to something else.

"i think i'll go grab another cup. seems like you've finished this cup already." chad stands up from their place on the couch, leaving lilith alone.

where's chris?

her eyes wander around the room, seeing everyone but the brunette boy she's looking for. then, blonde is seen in front of her.

"i'm back, beautiful." chad smirks as he sits down, putting his arm around lilith after he puts the red solo cup in her hand. this would be her fifth cup of beer. he lifts the cup to her lips, pushing it up so the liquid fills her mouth before it slides down her throat.

some spills from the cup, down her neck and onto her chest. chad smirks and wipes her chest with his hand, brushing over her boob.

lilith feels very drunk as chad begins leaning in. she wants to push him away and say no, but when his lips hit hers, she immediately begins kissing back.

WHAT THE FUCK? WHY AM I KISSING HIM?

nick walks around the house, red solo cup in hand, looking for lilith. he obviously hadn't had anything to drink, but the look was all that mattered, right?

he starts to get very anxious that his best friend had just disappeared at a party where she knew no one. he spots matt in the corner talking to some of his friends.

"matt, can you come here for a sec?" nick's eyes show panic, so matt excuses himself and follows nick outside.

"what's going on?" matthew put his full cup down and crossed his arms.

"i can't find lilith and it's starting to freak me out because she doesn't know anyone here and-" nick rambles on before he's interrupted.

"when was the last time you seen her?" matthew begins to get very anxious.

"umm. she was in the kitchen with some guy." matt's eyes widen, thinking only the worst outcomes of this. he walks away from nick quickly, shoving past people before he sees the kitchen, and no lilith.

nick and matt search the entire downstairs before seeing lilith pushing some guy away from her. matthew and nicolas both run over.

"you are literally asking for it! i can see your whole ass through that slit!" chad yells at the girl, pointing his finger in her face. nick slaps his hand away from her face and pulls lilith back. "you're such a slut! i-"

he's cut off with a blow to the face. in seconds, matthew is on top of chad, beating the absolute hell out of him. nick took the distraction to take lilith to the car. she was a hysterical mess by the time nick buckled her up.

"hey," nick brushes his hand through her hair. "it's going to be okay, lili. i promise. matt's handling it."

"don't tell chris, please." lili speaks through her sobs. "i don't want him to be upset."

nick nods, respecting her wishes.

but little did she know, chris drank his first few cups of beer that night. all because of a kiss.

author-to-reader:

uh oh, spaghetti-o

chris got a little upset, didn't he? but is it for the right reason?

see ya next time, loves <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 854 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
32.1K 533 23
⋙ ✧ ・゚ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵏⁱˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ⋆ . 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾...
89.6K 734 20
𝐬𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 😭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 🤷‍♀️ 𝗼𝐛𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝗼 𝐬𝗺𝐮𝐭 #1 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞...
229K 4.2K 42
❝ MIDNIGHT RAIN ❞ ✧ ° ⤷ ❝ I BROKE HIS HEART CAUSE HE WAS NICE ❞ 《 matt sturniolo x foc 》