Dean Ambrose

Por dunayczan12

Dean Abrose is a WWE superstar along with Roman Reigns, Seth Rolins, and Paige. What would you do is an other... Más

Chapture 1
Chapture 2
Chapture 3
chapture 4
chapture 5
chapture 6
Chapture 7
chapture 8
chapture 9
chapture 10
Chapture 11
Chapture 12
Chapture 13
Chapture 14
Chapture 15
Chapture 16
Chapture 17
chapture 18
Chapture 19
Chapture 20
Chapture 21
Chapture 22
Chapture 23
Chapture 24
Chapture 25
Chapture 26
Chapture 27
Chapture 28
Chapture 29
Chapture 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 The end
Authors Note Short and simple

Chapter 41

536 15 0
Por dunayczan12

"You all of you why? What happened out there?! Dean you weren't even supposed to be out there! You guys are all going to ruin this business, and what is actually best for business is to suspend all of you, better yet FIRE you! What all of you did out there is unacceptable and will not be tolerated!" Steph said ferrous. Triple H walked in, "what's going on?" "These hooligans we're going out of order and ruining the whole main event!" "Steph calm down, I got this. All of you are suspected for 3 weeks. All of you are dismissed," I got up to leave with the others, "not you Shay." Triple H said and I sat back down. "Yes Sir." "listen Shay we expect more from you and you just got back." Triple H said "so we are going to not suspend you." Steph said "Just don't let it happen again got it." Triple H said with all authority. "Yes Sir and Yes Ma'am.". "Your dismissed." Steph and Triple H said together, and I left. That was close.

I explained every thing that happened with Stephanie and Triple H, there really wasn't much to tell.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

384K 7.8K 63
"A chance meeting could change a life." Her trainer told her. For Lindsay Sutton, the words could never have been more true. After bumping, literally...
40.8K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...
18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
254K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...