Damnation Of Devotion ✔

Von LadyInLostYearn

"I would've prayed for Them to go easy on you too." He moves and his eyes are on me, eyes where they are brim... Mehr

Introduction
1: Another Halfwit
2: Scaring People When I Have A Mood
3: Saw No Blood But Heck, Check
4: Unchanging With Constant Changes
5: Turn Myself Into A Durian
6: An Extraterrestrial Microbe
7: Pretty Sounds Again
8: Grounded In The Blur Of Time
9: Start Knitting While We Wait
10: Bleed Out The Guts Of Earth
11: Step On A Deer's Shit
12: Beauty In My Ramblings
14: Matchmade With French Girls
15: Damn Penguins
16: Elements Eat Them
17: Mind Must Be A Black Hole
18: Screaming Into The Night
19: Sliding Down The Corridor
20: The Sun Awakes
21: Exorcizing Vigilant Superhumans
22: A Childhood Home
23: Stabbing Your Husband
24: Kill My Tongue
25: Wannabe Player
26: Fighting Over A Cookbook
27: Ginger Tea And Biscuits
28: End Of The World
29: Memory Of Love's Refrain
30: Epilogue
Author's Afterword
Spectacle & Stickers

13: We're Both Impossible To Exist

41 9 0
Von LadyInLostYearn

*Warning: explicit sexual content*

{ AHT }

I stopped counting, after a week of endless vehemence in making love.

"Aht, you're close?"

All I can do is just nod frantically, lost in ecstasy when Ki rides on me in this pouring rain, all while we're surrounded by poppies in the middle of her meadow. Bouncing on my cock with such vigour and roughness, she is pushing me down to the muddy grass. Yes, we use this spot so much that it becomes mud.

She's—! Ah! She clamps more than before, pulling a guttural groan out of me. My eyes roll back as I grip her unstoppable hips. She is merciless, using me to please me and herself.

My hands slide up on her toned abdomen and grope her full, bobbing breasts... I watch her when she has this feral look again, her tongue sticks out and moves slowly with her wild eyes focused on me. Her glorious body is a goddamn sin in this rain, shining.

Her—!! Sucking my—

"FUCCK! Oh, Kiii... Oh goodneshh... Ki." I climax, panting while she keeps riding me out and licking my drool off my chin. Don't know how on earth she loves the disgusting habits of my body, though I'm not complaining.

She even loves it when her juice mixes with mine, slathering all over the lower parts of our bodies. To be frank, I'm obsessed with it...

She cries out my name to the crying sky. Wring me dry. If I could capture this moment, I damn would. I rise to suck her nipple, massage her neck, and rub her pearl down there when she's arching back. I fully intend to give her multiple climaxes in one go. Her cries are louder and her grip on my hair is rougher with each wave.

After a while, I give mercy and she calms down. I bring her down to my chest and she faces me with her cheek resting on my shoulder. Our arms lock onto each other. Strands of her unruly, wet, soft hair are in between the poppies near us. I think my hair is too, albeit it feels heavier. She sighs contentedly, wiping away the mud on my forehead.

I imagined once if she shape-shifted into the most hideous creature known to the world. To take it easy on the sex. But even then, I'd remain to marvel at her inner self.

After our first time and a few rounds, we tried to stop by reading books, talking, and listening to music. Not even an hour passed by, we were at it again like animals in mating season. It's a lost cause. Of course, we took breaks to eat, bathe, and a handful of things. Apart from those, our hands cannot stay still.

And my lovely Ki. I love having slow, sweet sex with her when we play out positions from Kama Sutra. But most of the time when she is uncontrolled, wild, intense, dominates over me, and her depraved grin emerges where it might scare others... That side of her is the main reason why I don't want to take a break. I might have skipped meals if she doesn't remind me. Says a lot because I love eating!

"We should go under a tree, we have to eat," she says.

"Again??"

"What do you mean again? We have to eat, okay? You're a human and I'm turning," she giggles and kisses my pout away, dragging me under a tree and picking up fruits that the birds were kind enough to give us yesterday.

{ KI }

I wish we're making love for eternity. Yes, I wish.

Our capabilities are limited now, but I'm thankful we both have this. More than thankful, considering I'm on the edge of banishment. I know because I feel it's a little difficult to shape-shift.

His fast eating causes me to giggle, too impatient for getting rounds with me.

I have an idea! I take a peeled orange, smash it on his chest, and rub it down to his abdomen. The orange remnants land on the base of his erection. I love it when his cock keeps springing up after endless rounds, never getting tired of me as I am never of him.

Before he can say anything, I lick his erection down to the base, eat the orange, and continue licking up the juice on his torso. I don't care about our remnants on him, I can't get enough of him. To my delight, his muscles flex from writhing, and his look upon me is filled with unrepentant heat. I lick his nipple and suck it. His hands fly up to my scalp and claw...

His hair is dirty with mud, and his gleaming skin is tarnished by orange and my marks. He's the most wonderful creation by The Highness, inside and out. Mind you, I've seen and heard a lot throughout my years.

Even though I adore how he took charge of me, the times when he worships me by offering himself without a doubt make me lose control. My subdued passion lashes out at him. Even in experimental rounds, he accepted me with glee.

I go down for fellatio, though not before I nibble his belly. I don't know why but this fat bit of his is driving me to insanity. His untethered deep laughter and his body squirms under my touch absolutely don't help.

"It tickles, sweetheart!" He then whines when I bite it. "Insatiable, are you?"

"You got me addicted to you, you know that?"

"Is that so, baby?" Rain droplets grace his filthy grin... "I'm stuck with you then."

____________________

"Ki, what's in your mind?"

Before I ride him for another round, I rest on his lap with his arms around me. He doesn't stop kissing my neck when I look around my meadow. The rain had gone hours ago and we freshened up. Amid our love, I smell something. Something different from Aht's body odor and far, which comes from the forest. I hear the rustling and grunting. There isn't any malicious intent.

"Someone's coming here."

Alarmed, he straightens up. I kiss his temple and tuck the long locks behind his ear. Faraway footsteps behind Aht. We should get dressed.

"We should put on clothes," he says.

Laughing to myself, I know at this point we are telepathic towards each other. Figuratively.

"Are you two okay"—Theo greets with a smile—"OH MY GOOD LORD FORGIVE MY SINNING EYES!"

Aht gasps. "What—!"

The poor kid stumbles back and his palms fly up to his eyes, panicking and almost running to the forest.

Aht twists his body slightly to look at him. "Did you see anything of Ki?"

I answer, "No, he doesn't. Don't worry."

"No! Your body is covering her up. You, however, I was cursed to see your butt crack's upper half," Theo complains.

"Oi! My butt is a gift!" Aht's affronted.

"And I have the privilege to enjoy it," I whisper and bite his shoulder, making him grunt and blush.

"Not the time, Ki..."

Theo grimaces. "You both are going to do it again??"

Aht rolls his eyes. "No, no. Let us get dressed."

I snap my fingers, cleaning and dressing us up all at once. Aht snorts. What a dear. I don't care if he thinks a snort is a disgusting habit.

Hm. It's harder to manifest things.

"You can look now, Theo," Aht informs.

"You're not playing, right? Oh thank God." The boy's grimace immediately switches into excitement as he runs up to us.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"All peachy as peach pie! I never thought it was possible but the guests helped us out tremendously. Didn't witness any giant foreigner residing in the inn, so as they said." Theo chuckles all of a sudden. "Vivian was lambasted by dear husband after he returned. The police don't disturb us at all. I saw them keep glancing at the sky on the streets."

Aht beams. "You can walk around town?"

"Yes! Most townspeople are scared about the ravens in our inn, so they won't dare to bother me anymore."

Theo's enthusiasm is infectious but Aht... He then goes pensive.

I worry about him. "Love?"

My Aht smiles weakly. "I'll stay back for a while, Theo."

"Why?" Theo frowns and then, his eyes widen. "Oh! Of course, whenever you feel it's time." He gives me a knowing glance with a pitiful smile. Aht avoids my stare. He shouldn't wait around for my home's destruction... Theo nods. "No need to rush, you both can even wait for another month since war is still going on."

A-a month?? Aht is side-eyeing me and wide-eyed. His jaw slacks. We had constant sex for a month!

I don't want him feeling stifled. "You don't have to wait with me, you can go."

"No way. I will wait with you and don't fight me on this," Aht speaks up with finality.

I sigh. We wave Theo goodbye, and Aht kisses me with his all.

____________________

Many days crawled. We pause our sex, and I've observed my meadow.

The grass is drier despite it rained a few days ago. No bunnies, owls, and crickets anymore because they resettled in the forest. The flowers... My beautiful flowers. They are all shriveled up. The riverbed is littered with parched rocks.

I thought sudden destruction is torture, but a slowing one isn't any different.

Aht's right about the pain. I did feel a lingering pinch from last week, and it's fading since then, though I didn't mind much. So lost in him. His guilt is wafting off and I try my best to cheer him up, whether by books or music. It works sometimes. Other times, he just snuggles up against me, hugs me all day, and rarely talks. If this is how he tamps down the guilt, I'm alright with it.

...I was terrified of the impending doom. I've prepared myself, but I must be a stone if I don't fear losing my place.

Until Aht. Before my reading gift started to fade away, I heard his constant prayers and wishes to Their Highness. For Them to be lenient on me. Begging. Almost non-stop and made my fears gone.

Please give her your utmost grace. Please, please, please.

Let her taste peace in the aftermath. She deserves it.

I wish we'd protect her from any danger. I beg of you, Your Highness.

At sunrise now, he does it again while peeling oranges for me. I can hear him in bits and pieces. It's closer. My falling tears aren't caused by my receding powers.

Keep... Safe... Mercy...

Aht flusters. "Why are you crying?? Are you scared?"

"No... I can still hear intentions, you know?"

His eyes are downcast, and he's placing the orange on my palms softly and closing them with his. "I thought the gift would be gone by now," he whispers.

"Almost."

I sit on his lap and without a second waste, he wraps me up. His cheek rests on my crown and I feel something wet. His chest is quaking with sobs...

My face scrunches, failing to stop the tears. "I wished I could pray the same for you when you first got banished. I would've prayed for Them to go easy on you too."

He moves and his eyes are on me, eyes where they are brimming with tears, but his soft smile confuses me. Gently caressing my temple, he gazes at me as if I'm the most delicate treasure. His lips kiss my fingers.

"They did. A few years late but They did. Their mercy on me is you."

"Oh Aht..." My whole being is about to burn for him, kissing him with such urgency.

Crying, he mutters, "I'm just sorry it's becoming this way. Your meadow..."

I shush him with a kiss once more and breathe in his sobs, knowing Their leniency on me came early from the moment my eyes first laid on Aht.

____________________

{ AHT }

Snowing. I don't know whether to hate or love snow.

Drifting through more days and here we are. I lie down on the field, a dying yellow field, and stare up at a sky full of thick clouds when Ki reads a history book about Hawaii. The real history of Hawaii. Not by cheap, skewed garbage slandering the beautiful lands and locals.

By humans' sight, it's impossible for the meadow to remain untouched by snow. Funny. To humans, we're both impossible to exist in the first place.

Without a warning, Ki drops the book aside and watches me. I return the favour. Raising an eyebrow, I ask, "You want to try something, don't you?"

"For a long time. I don't know if you like it. I want to do it before all of this goes away."

"What's not to like?"

...She's changing her form into a man. A naked man. This is— Her build is bigger and defined. More than me. It's hard to swallow.

"This isn't fair," I breathe out.

"Why?"

"You're handsomer than me."

Oh goodness' gracious Lord have mercy, she goes on top of me on all fours with that damn feral grin!

"My love, I highly doubt it." She kisses my nose... "Believe me, you are as handsome as I am. I'd be insulted if my taste for you is questioned. I want the best of the best for myself."

Despite I miss her wild hair brushing on me, her kiss on my forehead prompts my sigh. Which— Ughh immediately shifts to uneven breathings when her body descends closer and no touching. Except her... penis rests on mine. Her body heat and smell are twofold in this form. Just as I thought she couldn't be more intoxicating!

She gets up and changes back—with clothes sadly, shooting a cheeky smile. "You do like it."

"...What the heck is that?" I press down my slight erection, looking at her quizzically.

Her smile turns pensive. "If you'd shape-shift into a woman once more, I would've brought you highs, as you did to me all the time."

"You did, baby."

"Not the way you did. You had it once or if you're too aroused, twice in one round. Me? Highs will be endless if you keep going and I don't get overstimulated. I really want to feel your... cavern blanket my penis when you reach multiple highs. I kept imagining it. I'm afraid of trying for the man's hole, I don't want to hurt you," she ends it with reddening cheeks.

Oh. Fondness bubbles up in my chest. A giggle bursts out from me. "Now you've given me new fantasy materials, no matter the sexes we have."

"Won't you feel hurt to imagine what-ifs?" she asks.

"It is, albeit you won't be alone in these painful longings." Her smile is wobbly. My Ki... I cup her chin and reassure her, "You will not be alone. Remember this."

"I know."

...Huh?

A snowflake falls. Right into her meadow. We both look up. The clouds are crowding. Darkening.

"We should pack up our things," her voice panics.

"Huh??"

"Right now!"

Oh damn.

Shit shit shit! I throw sacks of books into the forest as she runs with our gramophone and a sack of vinyl in her arms. I keep throwing my things— It's getting darker. I stare up again. My eyes are wide as a pair of moons. A lightning flashes, lighting up...

An avalanche of snow. Directly from the sky. A rumble resounds and becomes louder.

"AHT!!!"

Before I know it, I'm dragged by her into the forest. Safe from the... ruthless flood of snow on her meadow from the sky. Never in my years when I was a higher spirit. This is too bizarre.

A grand pillar of cold ivory from Their Highness.

This ache. Her place... I made home in her place. Grew to love it. Her glistening eyes watch the meadow. My hand links with hers and she squeezes it. Our breaths are misting. She is shaking. I hug her side.

"Let's go," she utters.

"Are you sure?"

"I don't want to see this. And it's so cold."

"Come on then."

It is a struggle to bring all of these things through the forest with snow everywhere. Though for the first time ever... she looks peaceful.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.9K 744 31
ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆...
588K 21.3K 54
Scarlett has always been a mystery in the world of Lux, where supernaturals live in uneasy alliances and in kingdoms. The fae with fae, werewolves...
807K 43.8K 155
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...