Purple Hyacinth | Omniscient...

By KACHIYIEEE

- In which Kim Dokja has made it a personal mission to save his favorite character from her tragic end. : ̗̀... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
105.8
Commercial Break
105.9

80

5.1K 429 37
By KACHIYIEEE

BEFORE THE STORM
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 80

When they reached Anguk Station, (Y/n) was practically attacked by the prophets, asking if she was really her and dozens of compliments were thrown her way.

"That can't be... is that (Y/n) (L/n)?"

"Are you really (Y/n) (L/n)?"

"She looks better than I imagined!"

"It's really an honor to meet you, (Y/n)-nim!"

“Nice to meet you, (Y/n)-nim! I’m No. 1055!”

"Pretty..."

"Isn't she the puppet master?"

"She's the future Ruler of Acardia."

"She's the handler of the Lithurgian blessed sword."

"My imagination did not give justice to her beauty at all!"

"Am I looking at a goddess?"

"Well, technically..."

"What?"

"What?"

"It's great to finally meet you (Y/n)-nim. It was very impressive when you fought the mythical monster Psion all by yourself and with lacking stats."

"Not as great as defeating a cosmic god!"

"Isn't it an outer god?"

"Same difference."

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has his mouth hanging ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' has choked on air ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' has widened eyes ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is stunned]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' says that they aren't shocked ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is clapping slowly ] 

"You didn't fight me alone," Dion muttered inside her head.

'They must be pertaining to the revelation. Hey, did you know that I ate you in Yoo Jonghyuk's second regression?'

"Oh, in his second regression, yes. I know." Dion has forgotten about that.

'Bitch, what?'

Dion did not reply. It has completely slipped his mind that providing information to (Y/n) can change a lot of things.

"Isn't that Mr.Smile?"

"He's so cute!"

"So chubby!"

"His eyes are different colors!"

Dion was laughing at the poor cat.

Mr.Smile was hissing and backing away from the prophets. He then made cat noises, turning to Kim Dokja seeing as (Y/n) wouldn't be able to help him at the moment.

'Help me out, you fool! Don't let this bitches get their nasty hands on me!'

Kim Dokja has suppressed an amused laugh and picked him off the ground, staring sharply at the prophets reaching out for the feline.

"Mr.Smile doesn't like being touched by random people..."

The prophets nervously laughs and pulled their hands back.

Kim Dokja noticed (Y/n) being surrounded, some were touching her and he could see her eye twitching in annoyance, "Same for his owner as well."

But only a few heard it, some were busy throwing questions at the 'protagonist's love interest' and one of the primary characters of the novel.

"(Y/n)-nim, how many special scenarios have you completed? Did you meet Yeon Sica yet?"

"I would very much appreciate it... if y'all back away from me." Vines surrounded the feet of the prophets that are too close to her, some were touching her and it makes her so fucking pissed.

The prophets stiffened and took a step back, the vines freeing their feet.

Kim Dokja realized that (Y/n) was still not fond of skinship, but she is fine when it comes to him and their group.

"Scary.."

"That was so hot..."

'Stop squishing me!' Mr.Smile hissed, Kim Dokja loosened his hold on him. He shouldn't be so obvious or his cover will be blown.

"And no, I haven't met this Yeon Sica... yet."

The prophets took notice of the kiss marks on Kim Dokja's neck but has said nothing, glancing between him and a very annoyed (Y/n) then glancing at the other prophets with a knowing look, some were confused of course, and some are squealing internally— shippers.

... Talk about not being fucking obvious.

No. 1168 asked Kim Dokja,  “Excuse me, is it Yoo Jonghyuk-nim’s third turn right now?”

“That’s right.”

“Ah, as expected…”

Lee Hyunsung was then 'attacked' by the prophets. He's good-looking and was quite popular among the female prophets.

At that time, one passing prophet showed interest in Jung Heewon.

“Excuse, perhaps… are you Maritime Admiral Lee Jihye?”

“No.”

“Then are you…”

“I am Jung Heewon. Why?”

“Ah, I see.”

The disappointed prophet moved past Jung Heewon towards Lee Hyunsung. Jung Heewon looked at the situation and spoke to Kim Dokja in Group Chat.

–Why… isn’t anyone interested in me?

–Heewon-ssi isn’t famous in the future.

–Che.

–So do well from now on.

"Where is the weapon?" Kim Dokja asked, he came to the Night of the Prophets for a reason.

"Huh?"

“The weapon you have hidden. I will check it first.”

“Ah, here it is.” The 763th prophet excitedly moved to the centre of the platform and removed the cloth covering something. There was a big stone present.

“Is that a fucking meteorite?” (Y/n) asked, pointing at the stone.

“Haha, that’s right. At this point, (Y/n)-nim might not know… according to the Book of Revelation, it contained a powerful weapon.”

“A weapon?” Kim Dokja asked.

“Yes! That’s correct. Maybe it is a weapon like a top-ranking star relic.”

“Doesn’t the meteorite need hatching time and can’t be used now?”

“Haha, we have a rotation that will provide magic power. It will hatch tonight at the latest. We have been working on it for a few days…”

Kim Dokja became colder as he looked at the proud bastard. A red pattern. It was nonsense. This thing shouldn’t be known until at least the fourth regression.

"That ain't a fucking monster egg..." (Y/n) whispered beside Kim Dokja so only the two of them could hear.

Kim Dokja gave her a shocked expression, how did she know that?

(Y/n) noticed his shocked expression and said, "Lithurgian Mythology, the story of Cazec. The stone resembling a meteorite turns out to be housing a monster. Don't you think it's quite similar?"

"I'm not knowledgeable about Lithurgian Mythology," Kim Dokja muttered, ignoring the constellations who were going crazy in his message box.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' gasped dramatically ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is clutching his chest ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is closing and opening her mouth like a fish ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is shaking his head ]

. . .

“Which bastard gave you the information?” Kim Dokja asked the 'prophet' in front of him.

“Huh?”

“That person who brought the meteorite to you.”

“Oh, that… No. 1124, he was the first one…”

“Where is he?”

Jung Minseob looked around the place and muttered, “Uh… I guess he hasn’t come yet.”

The informant didn’t come. Kim Dokja glanced at (Y/n) who is giving him a knowing look, they were thinking of the same thing.

(Y/n) dryly chuckled, "Just how many times would we fall into a trap?"

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is applauding your awareness ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is excited about the current circumstance ]

[ 400 coins has been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Asahi' is praising your quick judgement ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' is amazed by your analysing skills ]

[ 500 coins has been sponsored ]

That's right. It was a trap.

“We have to get out of here.”

“Huh?”

“Right now.” This was the first time Kim Dokja got a cold sweat since Ways of Survival became a reality.

'This was a weapon? Who was stupid enough to think like this…' He glanced around at the prophets staring at him with naive eyes.

Then the platform started vibrating.

Kukukung…!

He looked at the trembling ‘meteorite’ and stepped back. He had come here to sweep away the prophets, only to be the one swept away.

(Y/n) was cursing under her breath, eyes fixated on the 'meteorite' and readying herself for whatever is about to come.

“W-What is this?” Jung Minseob made a stupid noise.

"Run away!" (Y/n) shouted towards the direction of Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung.

This was why Kim Dokja couldn’t trust those who didn’t read to the end. Due to these damn people who got off early, today became all wrong.

-•-

"I made a discord account so add me if you'd like, kachiyieee#3888," The author has proceeded to torture herself with studying for her exams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 289 15
date started: 05/02/23 date finished: 07/30/23 a light fanfiction novel
78.6K 1.3K 28
[ bts x m/f! reader ] [ pls bear with my terrible writing ] [ cover by - milkmemo ] highest ranks : #106 → boyxgirl #88 → xmalereader #411 → junghose...
26K 885 6
REWRITING 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 /𝙙ɪˈ𝙨ɪ𝙢𝙟ʊ𝙡𝙚ɪ𝙩/𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒 (𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠...
5.1K 148 21
Where our lovely Main Character, Kim Hae-Ran, younger sister of the sacrificial bast- i mean Kim Dokja, takes part in the scenarios. "Oh shut the fuc...