Lost One

By ayshiaink

g!p More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
SERIAL
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
part 2

25

2.3K 110 53
By ayshiaink

Beyoncé

The animosity in the room was beyond me right now. Onika was grown so she was going to say what she wanted and Maylean just had a mouth on her. That was honestly her problem. "What is it Maylean?" She definitely was still upset. Wasn't surprised.

May should know better than to speak to any of us like that, especially when we are just trying to talk to her. And knowing Onika, she can get very disrespectful.

"I just want to apologize."

"No." Nikas head shook. "You don't get to act like that then apologize Maylean. It isn't a simple mistake anymore. You're disrespectful and I will be the last damn person to take that shit from someone half my fucking age."

There wouldn't be a single word that escaped my mouth, unless it needed too.

"I know, I'm wrong that's why I'm trying to apologize."

"Okay. You're not forgiven, get out."

It was obvious Onika wasn't playing. She wasn't afraid to show how she felt and currently she felt disrespected. "Get out my face."

"Wh-" May was cut off. "I already know something disrespectful and smart is about to come out of your damn mouth so I'm talking to you nicely telling you to leave me alone right now before we both be up in here fighting because I will not let you disrespect me and I know you won't let me hit you right in your shit."

My head shook. I wouldn't let Onika hit her nor would i sit here and let May blatantly disrespect my woman.

"You're not going to hit me." God.. I just had to look at her like she was crazy. My hands were wrapped loosely around my torso before I sat up. She should have just left it alone. Eventually Onika would have came to her, when she was calm.

Nika did the same next to me, fixing her thumb to point towards the wall behind her. "If we go outside right now and fight, I promise you, on my mother, you won't win. So chill. Get out." Her voice was so stern that even I was scared, she wasn't even talking to me. She's using these fighting words like she isn't pregnant.

Maylean got up and I didn't know if I wanted to get up too. These girls were so much alike that I wouldn't be surprised if she got up just to punch Onika right in the mouth.

But she definitely knew better.

"Alright Onika." May stiff nodded her head before walking out with a slick chuckle, stuffing her hands in her pocket.

Nika just looked at her as she left and even after she left she just stared at the door, most likely wondering if she should get up but instead she shook her head, cracking a devious little smile before looking at me, finally.

"I'm bout to leave." She stood, collecting her belongings.

"Why?" She just ignored me, slipping her leggings on. Why was she mad at me? I did literally nothing. "Onika?" She hummed in response.

Grabbing onto her waist, she let me guide her back to my front. Peppering kisses from her jaw to her cheek then turning her head to peck her lips.

"Don't leave." I whispered against her lips. She turned her body towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her head rested on my chest before she sighed.

"I don't want to even be anywhere near her Bey. That's my little sister but she is not a baby. I will put my hands on that so called grown ass woman. I was not made for rude kids. We will fight and I truly don't need to be stressed out. It's better I go home."

I nodded. She was right, she didn't need to be stressed at all. "Okay but I'll come with you."

"Hurry up." I know she ain't rushing me but whatever.

I got dressed quick, I didn't need to pack since I have so much shit over at her place. Before leaving I made my way to Mays room. She was sat up on her bed, laughing at her phone and typing hard and fast.

I already knew she was talking shit to her hood rat friends at her school. I walked up to her, snatching that phone out her hands. She quickly looked up at me with a mug.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut the hell up. You're not getting this back until you learn how to talk to people, don't leave this house and this room better be clean when I come back." As I walked out I heard a huff. I'm just going to ignore it because if I say anything, my baby will find her way to us and might actually hit her. That's the last thing we needed.

Few minutes later, I made my way to the car where Onika was already waiting, applying cherry flavored chapstick on her lips in the drivers seat. She looked over at me, "Finally." shaking her head.

"I didn't take that long," I leaned over the armrest. "You're so gorgeous baby." She blushed, immediately. "I love everything about you." Making her feel good, made me feel ten times better now.

"Thank you." She wrapped her right arm around my shoulder, kissing my lips. "mmmwa" Her extra ass. Feeling her wet tongue lick from my chin to my nose, I mugged her while she quickly pulled away, smiling at me.

"Nasty ass girl." My mug quickly went away as her cute cackle soared through my ear drums. She was loud as hell but I don't mind at all, this was who she was and this is who I wanted her to be around me, herself.

She slapped my hand when I tried to touch her. I just wanted one more kiss. "Stop so we can go home."

Correct me if I'm wrong but, "My house is right here ma'am." I swallowed after her glare caught my eyes.

"Well no fucking duh Beyoncé?" Her lips turned up more before she just stopped giving me any attention, bringing the volume up on the radio and driving down my street.

I left her alone and let her drive.

Entering her house, her natural scent hit me immediately. The smell was so warming.

She walked past me quickly, we haven't said a word to each other since in the car, I knew she was mad but I wasn't going to let it become something big, I'm genuinely trying.

Jogging up behind her, I grabbed her wrist, "Nika?" She looked up at me, not saying anything. "Don't be upset with me please, I love you." I kissed her cheek before smiling at her.

A good two seconds passed before she nodded her head, sighing. "Im sorry, I'm pregnant." I just shook my head at her, letting her guide me to her room.

After showering, we sat on her bed wrapped up in each others arms, both looking into Onikas phone as she scrolled through her feed.

I wanted to talk to her about May but decided against it. When she's ready to talk about it I know she will.

I almost started choking myself when I seen a video of a black couple doing yoga together. "Ou, Bey, baby let's do couples yoga."

"Onika."

"Please! I don't even ask for much!"

This lying ass girl but ok.

Not ok, She had me on my back with my legs spread wide open on her wide yoga mat. "Okay Onika it hurts!" I started squeezing her arm as she pulled my legs closer to my shoulders.

"I know you can go more baby."

"No!" I was huffing and puffing like I was actually dying. I slapped her arm and she laughed keeping my legs in place.

"Okay this is good enough, just hold it for 10 more seconds baby." She looked down at me, showing off her white teeth.

I shut my eyes tight before nodding my head, "Okay." I can do this, I can do this.

By the time she counted up to ten I felt bones cracking from left to right, again and again. I gasped before Onika let go of me, I was about to start swinging on her little ass. This shit hurt but it definitely did help.

"Good job baby!" She cooed, grabbing my face, peppering kisses on my lips. I was still flat on my back, just breathing before bringing my hands to hold the back of her head.

"Okay now one more."

I'm going to die.

It was dark out and Onikas phone started ringing, she ignored it the first time but the same aggy ringtone came again.

She didn't even reach for it this time, so I did. I was now irritated so I didn't even look at the contact, just answered. "Yo?" Onika looked at me with a weird face before she covered her face as she busted out laughing.

I just ignored her, rolling my eyes.

"I'm a little girl, first of all, you're supposed to answer the phone with a hello."

My eyes just had to roll again, it was May. These fucking sisters.

"Wassup Maylean?"

"I wanted to talk to Nika."

"Why? You know she don't want to talk to you." It was true Onika almost called her out her name when she saw the contact.

"I didn't know, I thought she wouldn't be mad at me anymore."

"I guess, you pushed her limits." She shouldn't be acting the way she's acting.

She didn't reply, so I just spoke again, "Bye Mayle- Wait! How the hell did you get a phone?"

"Ok." She hung up too quick. This girl.

"What that spoiled ass girl say?" Onika asked, laying between my legs. She looked so pretty staring up at me, her face between my thighs as she held her head up on her hand.

"You're very pretty. I'm so lucky to have you." I blurted it out and didn't even mean too. That didn't matter though, due to getting dimple action and making her blush.

"Thank you." She turned her head.

I chuckled. "Come up." She crawled up to me, chest to chest and laid on me, wrapping our legs and clutched hands.

"Baby what did she say?"

"She just wanted to apologize but I told her she gon have to wait." She just nodded, laying her head next to mine, kissing and sucking on the side of my face.

My hands went right under her shirt and to her smooth back. She jumped and my brow raised. "Your hands are cold." She grabbed my wrist, bringing it up, forcing me to feel her hard nipple. "They're so sensitive."

This girl was seriously a trip.

With my bottom lip in between my teeth, I sat up with her in my arms, forcing her to straddle me. "I got you baby." I felt her shiver against me after I grabbed her jaw, tonguing her down as my other hand played with her right nipple.

Her hand wrapped around my throat, making my dick stand up more. She didn't know what she could do to me just by touching me.

She looked at me in lust as I pulled away, going to pull off her shirt. She hated being the only one naked so she pulled my shirt off as well and I had no problem.

"Take off your shorts." I demanded and she actually got excited, slipping out of them like flash then making her way back on top of me, This time I felt her bare pussy rub my dick through the fabric of my loose shorts.

"Did I do this to you?" She asked, seducing me with her low lustful words.

"You're the only one who can." I kissed her lip, lovingly while taking her breast in my hands, massaging them as my kisses went down to her chest.

When my lips attached to her sore nipples, she quietly moaned, holding my head with her soft hands. "Mmm." She bit her lip, looking down at me as my tongue played with her chest. "You don't know how pretty you are."

Her fingers were now massaging my scalp slowly. I paused, pulling away so I could drench my fingers in my own saliva. Once I connected them with her clit, I felt her body tense up before it relaxed and I went right back to her nipples. I already knew the bedroom eyes that I were getting before I even looked up at her.

She wrapped an arm around my neck, moaning centimeters away from my ear. I felt her pulsate on my fingers, as her body slightly lost control and she leaned more into me. She was so sensitive. She hasn't felt my delicate touch in a while, due to our differences.

I got harder beneath her, she could feel it all on her thigh right now. She didn't care though. She just wanted her nut. "Oh, fuck-" Her head fell on my shoulder. "Ouu. Y-you still not getting any." See?

"Struggling to talk and shit?" I smiled before kissing the side of her face. I left soft kisses on the right side of her face. My fingers went inside her with ease and as soon as I slightly bent them she moaned, gripping my hair into her hands. She talk too much shit for her own self.

"Fuck, baby." Her mouth was open. I proudly grinned when she flipped her hair over her shoulder to rest the side of her head on my shoulder, breathing hard in my neck. "Please don't stop." She pecked my neck.

Her body slightly shivered, the more I hit her nerves. "Why you holding back? My fingers starting to hurt." I'm not lying, usually I give her head, then we have sex. She asked me why I needed too finger her when I had a dick and told me I was lazy once for trying to finger her but I guess now that she's not really fucking with me, she's letting me do it.

"Making my nut better." She smiled. "Shut up and keep fucking me just like this." She really talking all this shit because I can't fuck her how I really want to right now. I still listened though.

I began sucking on her neck before she finally let body relax and enjoy its orgasm. "Baby, I'm cumming." I watched her as she became heavier on me, stiffing as my fingers get drenched in her essence. Her chest heaved up and down, until her entire body gave out and she shook in my lap, moans slipping through her cords.

I kissed her lips once she calmed down smiled at me. "Thank you, I love you." She pecked my lips again, turning off my leg and onto the sheets, turning her back to me as she laid. "We're going to sleep. Lay down." She pulled the covers up half way.

I got up to take off my last bit of clothes, she chuckled. "What you doing Bey?"

I got in with her, with her and pulled the covers over us, spooning her. "I just took off my clothes so you wouldn't be the only one fully naked. See, 50/50."

She softly laughed, closing her eyes, "It ain't no 50/50. You know damn well its 70/30." She wasn't lying and this is how I wanted it, I don't mind taking care of the people I love at all, especially her.

She backed more into me, letting me wrap my arms around her. Not even 30 seconds later she was out cold.

______

off topic but lauren london really so fine, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 11K 83
just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests...
5.3K 173 24
Read to find out !!
57K 2.9K 28
BEYNIKA. That's all to say lovesโ™ฅ๏ธ