The Unknown Family

By Sreader2014

Liviana Vitale has spent her life surrounded by trauma. But these past two years have been the hardest ones y... More

Characters
1
Burning Boots
Phone Calls and Explanations
Goodbye
When the crash occurs
¿Family?
Night time talks
Pain
Yelling
Getting out
I missed you
Little sister
Love can be laughter
Storms
Shopping...again
Morning drama
Friends
School
Confrontations
Boss Bitch
Sweets
Mental-Break-Downs
Italian
Lectures
Men
Hospital
FBI
She knows
Park
2
877 days
Mafia Ball
They're back.
Light in the Dark
Make over
Skatepark
The Boys
Morning Celebration
Meals
Found Again
Hospital
Clear
Funerals
Cuddles
Skeletons in the closet
The Story
Silence
Girl Talk
Hospital Hate
Remained
Vito
Portrait
Darkness
Meeting
Return
A/N
Leaving
The Key
Boxes
Closier
Realisations
Heart Attack
Clubbing
Gone
Explanations
3
New
Stages
Cemetery
Finger
Holiday
Tattoo
Goodbyes
Complications
Boom
Epilogue
New book

Presidential Suit

11.2K 368 65
By Sreader2014

L I V I A N A

"What are you doing!" I shouted from my spot in the middle of the king sized bed in the bedroom of the presidential suit of the five star hotel we were staying at.

"Drying my balls!" Xavier shouted back in a sarcastic tone.

"I could do that for you." I whined as he walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his toned skin and prominent v line and his newly tattooed chest.

"You've already helped me empty them though." He smirks as he removes his towel and puts on a pair of black Calvin Klein boxers.

"Shut up!" I laughed as I smacked his head that was now resting on my chest.

It's been two weeks since the mafia ball, and Xavier and I have been taking full advantage of our new freedom.

"Whatever." He mumbled as he closed his eyes as his head laid on my bra covered boobs.

I've always wondered, what would've happened if I hadn't been kidnapped.

Would I be in collage?

In a relationship? With Logan?

Part of the mafia?

Leading my own mafia?

But the truth is, I wouldn't change anything.

Sure, I endured over two years of torture. And yes it was painful, but I met Xavier.

"What's wrong?" He asked, not even moving from his position.

"Do you ever feel guilty about what we did?" I asked.

"No." He answered, a deadly calm tone in his voice.

"But we killed so many people..."

He lifted his head and crawled his way up my body, kissing my forehead before speaking.

"We know what Alexi was going to do, it was them, or everyone we love." He told me, his brown eyes staring down into my green ones.

I pondered what he said, thinking about the choice we made.

It was a dangerous and destructive decision that was mainly powered by love and revenge. A decision that has set us on a path to a whole new world.

But if we didn't do it, we would have lost everything we used as hope while we were held captive. Take away our mafias, our friends, our families.

Everything.

"It was us or them." I said

"Us or them." He repeated.

"I still feel guilty though." I mumbled as I turned my head away from him to look at the street lights lighting up  Central Park.

He cupped my cheek in the palm of his hand, and turned my head to face him.

"That's proves you're still human. That they didn't break you."

He kissed my forehead before resting his head into my neck, giving it a light kiss and then closing his deep brown eyes.

I am still human...

They did not break me...

X A V I E R

She has every right to feel guilty, she's never killed before.

I was the same.

My first kill, I went though a spiral of alcohol and drugs.

But then, I remembered why I did it.

Why I gave that man the most brutal murder I have ever heard of.

Then, I felt a surge of pride was over me. And it's never left.

The moment she sees her family again, when she runs up to them and has them hold her in their arms.

She will feel at peace.

The morning sun pierced my sight as I moved my head away from her neck, seeing the sun creeping into the hotel room.

"Liv." I whisper in her ear, "wake up mi amor."

"Fuck off!" She whined.

"That was very rude." I scowl as I playfully bit the side of her neck.

"XAVIER!" She yelled, shooting up from laying on her back and sending my flying across the bed.

"Come on!" I playfully chuckled, then my smile turning into my famous smirk, "You didn't seem to mind last night."

"Quiet!" She scolded as she got up, wearing nothing but a black lace bra and one of my Calvin Klein boxers.

"Wait." I tell her as she starts to walk towards the bathroom.

She turned around, facing me this time.

My eyes trace her figure. Her wide hips, long legs, thick thighs, the curve of her slightly hourglass figure if it weren't for her thicker figure that I love, round breasts, brown curly hair just below her shoulders, those beautiful green eyes that are looking at me curiously.

"What?" She asks as she looks back at me.

"Nothing, just wanted another look." I smirk.

She smiles at me, then walks inside the bathroom.

Ruffling my thankfully shorter black hair, I removed the duvet from my body and start taking out some clothes for the day.

When Liv came out the bathroom, I went inside with my clothes and took a quick shower, and washed my body and hair, and brushed my teeth.

When I left, I was dressed in a tight fitting black t-shirt, a pair of black jeans, a pair of combat boots and a leather jacket. My hair was still wet, my fringe falling over my eyes slightly, but it'll dry.

I saw Liv stood by the window, munching away on a bagel. She wore a white mid thigh lace dress, and a pair of white converse.

Her and her comfy shoes.

Her hair was clipped back into a ponytail, a few baby hairs falling in front of her face.

And for one, it wasn't her eyes that caught my attention the most; it was her smile.

I've seen her happy smile, her sad smile, her pained smiled, her fake smile, and even her cheeky smile.

But this smile, she was content.

That look on her face wiped away all of her worries and showed that she is calm and peaceful in the moment.

"Want some?" She says.

"Hmm?" I respond, not registering her words.

"Do you want some of the bagel?" She says in a slower speed, offering her bagel to me.

"Are you, Liviana Vitale, offering someone her food?" I say, giving her a sceptical look as I walked towards her.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, she responds, "No; but I thought I'd be polite."

Chuckling, I kiss her forehead and look over her and outside the window down in the busy streets of New York.

"What do you want to do today?" She asks as she looks up at me.

"Well... a pretty woman told me it's someone's birthday today." I smile.

"Pretty woman was a hooker." She deadpans, a playful glare set on her face.

"I guess I owe you a lot of money then."

The next five minutes was spent with me blocking the smacks she hit my chest with.

Both of us laughing as we ran around the hotel room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 57.7K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
kindred By Madi Lee

Teen Fiction

926K 22.3K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...
8.5K 102 22
a girl with the name of Isabella. She is 16 years old and lives with her step-father after her mother dieds over overdoes. What happen when she mee...
107K 3.1K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...