Light in the Dark

Two updates in one day!!!

T H E O

"Alexi, get your fat ass- HOLY SHIT!"

As a mafia soldier, you see a lot of death. And in various forms of death.

There can be knifes, guns, automatics, bombs, snipers, I've even seen a guillotine.

I was taught how to kill at a young age, but the first person I killed was not part of the underground.

It was an older teenage guy who was staring at Liv while we went into the city. He was fourteen. She was eleven. When he tried to grab her, I told her to go home and a fight broke out. I ended up slamming him down and his head crack all over the floor.

That was my first kill, and as evil as it seems, it's one I'm proud of.

Whenever I kill, I always try and do it for my family.

The plan to kill Alexi was simple; suffocate him with the closest pillow, and leave his head above lines of cocaine so it would look like he was using.

What Leo Luca and I did not prepare for, was the sight in front of us.

There was Alexi, sitting down with his shirt unbuttoned and red lipstick marked across his chest. His mousy grey hair was slightly ruffled, and his blue eyes wide in horror.

The floor length hotel window behind him has been shattered in nothing, the feathers from the sofa pillows littered around the room.

There were lines of white cocaine on the glass coffee table, a $100 bill partially unrolled. Needles filled with heroine scattered amongst it.

But what really caught my attention, was the blood splattered across the once white carpet, leaving it a wet crimson.

The bullets had entered through the back of his skull, and through his forehead, the red liquid trickling down his face.

The bathroom door was open, and there laid the body guard who was chosen to stay in the room with the Russian Don.

The French soldiers messaged saying that the remaining three had gotten a hotel further into the city, since it's five miles till you reach Jersey City form where we are.
(Sorry if this is wrong, I have no geography skills whatsoever.)

"What the fuck happened here?" I whispered out in shock, my eyes darting from one spot to another.

"Well, if my calculations are correct...some fucker killed him!" Leo yelled as he slapped the back of my head.

"What do we do? Call the police?" Luca's face showed just how much he was in shock.

'CaLl ThE PoLiCe?' You're in the fucking mafia!

"Yeah, and while we're at it we can pull our pants down and bend over ready for them to fuck us in the ass!" I yell exasperated. "NO WE DONT CALL THE POLICE!"

"what do you propose we do then!" Luca shouted back.

"How about we stop shouting, and leave. Our soldiers have already set the cameras on an hour loop, we could just slip out." Leo offered, for once the serious man.