|• 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀'...

Von Harith_Tuzki

『ʙɴʜᴀ x ᴋɴʏ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs』 This book will contain extra scenarios/side story/oneshot request [clo... Mehr

♥ Special Birthday Scenario ♥
Author's Note!
Scenario: Meeting kid Izuku and kid Katsuki
Scenario: He seems familiar
Scenario: Yaoyorozu Momo
Scenario: Asui Tsuyu
Scenario: Jirou Kyouka [ft. Band Team]
Scenario: Nine Taisho Pillars
Scenario: Ashido Mina
Scenario: Uraraka & Hagakure
Scenario: Hado Nejire [Ft. Amajiki Tamaki]
Scenario: Trip with Bakugou Katsuki
Scenario: Tomioka's hair color
Scenario: Tomioka's siblings figure
Scenario: Clingy Crow
Demon Slayers and Class A and teachers
Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!Reader]
Oneshot: [Todoroki Shoto x Tomioka!Reader]
Oneshot: Taken away
Oneshot: Baby Tomioka
Oneshot: What is my Ancestor doing here?
Oneshot: Baby Tomioka Pt. 2
Oneshot: What is my Ancestor doing here Pt. 2
♥Special Chapter♡
Scenario: Tomioka's innocence
Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!reader] 🍋
What If: Y/n's parents were alive
What If: Y/n's parents were alive Pt. 2
♡ Headcanons ♡
Scenarios: 🌊☀️Tomioka & Hinami's Friendship☂️ 🌊

Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!Reader]

4.4K 146 124
Von Harith_Tuzki

Request by: pppppaulaaaaa

Author: Almost forgot to publish this request before I went hiatus
Y/n is 3rd year in this oneshot. (I was literally dying while writing this. Enjoy)
---

"I knew from that start that you're pretending to be one of us to get information."

Keigo struggled to move after getting blast by Dabi's blue flames. His wings were mostly burned from the flames, and suffers severely.

"Damn it.. I screw up..."

"Don't ever show your face and die, Hawks." Dabi grabbed Keigo and throw him off towards road, exposing him to the public.

Meanwhile at the UA academy, some Class A were watching the news on the tv while Y/n was cleaning his nichirin blade.

"Breaking news! The number 2 hero Hawks was found heavily injured after encountering a member of the League of Villains!"

Y/n halted on cleaning his blade before he slowly turn his head at the screen, he saw an image of injured Keigo.

"Hawks?!"

"Oh no.."

Tokoyami watch as Y/n stood up from his seat and left to his room. Dark Shadow emerges and stare at the door.

"You felt it right Fumikage? Y/n is scary when he's.."

"Yeah. He's extremely upset whenever he sees those he cares gets hurt, especially if it's Hawks."

The next day, Y/n went to the hospital where Keigo is, to visit him.

The nurse leads him towards his room. When they arrived, there are people of Hero Commission and the president.

Y/n quickly focus his attention to Keigo, wrapped in bandages and unconscious, approaching at the side of Keigo's bed.

"Tomioka, it's a pleasant surprise for you to visit Hawks." The president said.

"Hawks is alright. The doctors were able to treat his burned injuries in time, though he won't be waking up anytime soon. He'll be in coma for a while."

"It was Dabi, isn't it?" Y/n asked. His cold (e/c) eyes glances at the president.

"Yes."

"The League of Villains member, Dabi found out that Hawks is working as a double agent-" The hero commission member paused his sentence when Y/n head to the door.

"Tomioka, where are you going?"

"Going to give a taste of their own medicine." Y/n stopped in front of the door and glances at them. "I'll do it with no casualties to the villain who did this to Keigo. More or less."

With that, Y/n left the room, leaving the members in complete speechless.

Somewhere at the forest, Dabi waits for the person who demanded him to show up in the exact place he's in right now.

"What do we have here. Tomioka Y/n wanted to see me." Dabi said with a grin as Y/n walks out from the shadow.

"I appreciated that you really did come." Y/n said.

"Alright, what do you want from me kid? Oh wait a minute, is it about Hawks?" Dabi asked.

Y/n remained his calm and stoic expression, hiding his irritation. "I'll give you a point for that correct guess."

"Why bother on avenging that chicken? I know you're not his sidekick or something." Dabi said, instinctly activating his Cremation Quirk.

The ravenette teen purposely didn't brought his nichirin blade. His appearance behind to change, a sign of activating his Demon Quirk.

"You should know.." Y/n removed his jacket. "Anyone who lay a single finger on my man... Will have to deal with my Demon."

'This kid..? And that Hawks..?'

Dabi made the first move by shooting a fire blast forward Y/n.

"Blood Demon Art: Blood Burst!"

Y/n flicked his hand forwards, his blood emerges before turning into a waves of white blue flames, repelling with Dabi's flames with ease.

"Tch. So that's your Demon Art or whatever." Dabi flicked his left wrist, blasting another blue flames at Y/n, who lept off the ground and shot himself forward.

The two fought that it starting to cause the forest on blue fire and Dabi having a lot of injuries.

Dabi swung a whip of blue flames at Y/n, striking him, and knocking him to the ground with a thud.

"Not bad." Y/n doesn't care about his injury as it instantly heal.

The teen performed a dynamic get up, attempting to kick Dabi, who dodged out of the way in the nick of time.

Y/n was on his feet, chopping at Dabi with his hands, then shooting a spine-like whip that came out from his back.

"That disgusting spine again." Dabi manage to avoid Y/n's attacks.

However, Y/n ducks down and knocks Dabi down by kicking his legs.

Y/n gets untop of Dabi, pinning him to the ground, with the spine blade pointed on his face.

"Alright, you win kid. I've tasted my own medicine." Dabi said.

"If I ever catch you near Keigo, I'll cut off your limbs and feed it to Douma." Behind a tree was a crystallize Douma shaking in fear at Y/n's bloodlust.

Dabi remained silent, hiding the fact that he's terrified at him.

"Dabi! I'm here to rescue you!" A barrage of Twice clone charges towards them. This forces Y/n leap away from Dabi and slices the clones with his spine whips.

Afterwards, Twice and Dabi escapes from Y/n, who revert himself back. He picked up the jacket that was a gift from Keigo.

Suddenly starting to feel his exhaustion. "Well then, kid version time." Y/n took his phone out and dialed Aizawa. "Dad, come pick me up. Overused Quirk again."

---

1 month later, there was no sign of Keigo waking up. Y/n had been visiting him for a month. It's starting to make Y/n worry for Keigo but he doesn't show it.

"You're worried for Hawks aren't you?" Ashido said.

"No I'm not." Y/n replied.

"Yes you did. You always visit him. It's very sweet of you." Ashido said, smiling widely.

"And I heard that you beat up Dabi for payback." Kaminari whispered.

"No. That's not true." Y/n look away with a slight blush on his face.

"You are blushing!"

"I'm not!"

At the hospital, Keigo's wings has already grown and he was back in good shape. Y/n poke on his wings to try wake him up.

"Hey. How long are you going to stay asleep like that?"

There no respond, making Y/n to pout.

"Alright. Sleep all you want. I'll eat these chickens for myself." Y/n had a whole bucket of fried chicken. He took one piece and admires at the texture of it.

"Would you look at this, looks very crispy and... juicy. The smell is very pleasing too. No wonder this is Keigo's favourite." Y/n glances at Keigo, still unconscious. "I wonder what my cooking taste like-"

"Let me have one of those!" Keigo attempts to reach Y/n but fell on the bed.

"He's alive and I'm out of here." Y/n took a bite of the chicken and quickly walks out of the room.

"Kid wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fake coma!"

Later night at the Butterfly Estate, Keigo was outside of the door, he took a deep breathe before knocking. The door slid open reveal Y/n looking annoyed at him.

"Hey kid."

"Go home." Y/n walks away.

Keigo enters the Butterfly Estate and follows Y/n. "Come on kid, I said I'm sorry that I made you worried."

"I'm not worried. Go away you stupid bird."

Kanzaburo watch as Y/n went to his room.

"Hey there Kanzaburo." Keigo waved at Kanzaburo before he continue to follow Y/n.

"Hey kid. Come on now. I'm sorry about faking coma." Keigo found Y/n sitting on his bed, reading a book. "It's so rare to see you being worried and your caring side. Plus I find it cute." Keigo wraps his arm around Y/n from behind.

"Please forgive me." Y/n kept ignoring him, so the winged hero leans closer and he muttered in a low and deep voice to Y/n's ear. "Baby boy.." Keigo can see him pouting and chuckled.

 "Douma. Get out of here. I'm not in danger.... Just flustered." Y/n said. 

Keigo turn his head and saw the crystallize Douma lowered its weapons, and it begins to disperse.

"Alright. I admit that I was worried when I heard in the news that a villain got you severely injured. You know I hate it when people I care so much gets hurt." Y/n mumbled quietly. But Keigo heard it and felt guilty about it.

"Yes. I know I'm really sorry." Keigo pulls the young Tomioka in a tight embrace, as his wings wraps around him.

Keigo then showered Y/n with kisses in the face.

"I promise I'll be careful so you don't have to worry." Y/n made a sound to respond to Keigo's words before he relaxes.

"I heard you went to beat up Dabi." Keigo said.

"I'll kill him."

"Woah. Easy there, kid." Keigo chuckled at Y/n. "Anyway, I'm kinda hungry."

Y/n broke the hug before he went back to read a book. "There's still fried chicken on the kitchen. You can have it."

"Oh I'm not hungry for that. You." All of the sudden, Y/n was pinned down on his own bed by Keigo. "Also, let me reward you for beating Dabi for me."

Y/n furrowed his brows at Keigo who was smirking. "Keigo, I'm not a food-" His face suddenly turn after realization. "Oh."

---

Author:

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.4K 3.9K 31
PARK JIMIN a story in which a girl finally gets to know the happy side to love- through a boy with blonde curls and copper eyes that disappear when h...
20.7K 562 14
tian guan ci fu x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys for a third time ' heavens official blessing / tgcf x reade...
360K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...