Oneshot: Baby Tomioka

Request by: Pieck_wendy
---

Midoriya and Todoroki stood in front of the teachers faculty. The green haired took a deep breath before he knocked on the door.

"Come in." They heard Midnight's voice. Midoriya opened the door and walks in.

"Midnight-san, is Aizawa-sensei here?" Midoriya asked.

"What do you want?" The broccoli haired startled when he heard his teacher's voice.

Midoriya turn around to see Aizawa staring down at him.

"Aizawa-sensei.. Uh, we got uh... there's a problem.."

"I swear if it's Bakugou again-"

Aizawa didn't finish his sentence when he saw Todoroki walks in the faculty room carrying a familiar sleeping figure in his arms.

Wrapped in a mismatched haori.

(Author: Pic above)

Midnight had sparkles around her and squeals at the sight of her student. "Oh my lord! Is that..?"

"What happened to Tomioka?" Aizawa asked after he snap out of his shock.

"We were training and Y/n wanted to try control his Demon Quirk.

But after he uses his Blood Demon Art too much, he got extremely exhausted and then shift into a 3 or 4 year old child." Todoroki explained while stroking Y/n's head when he suddenly move.

"I see." Aizawa his usual expression but his heart softened at the sight of his student who was now a child.

Y/n yawned before opening his demonic eyes. Rubbing his eyes with his little arms before he look around.

When he look at Todoroki, he leans to him and. clinging to him more and uttered. "Nii-chan."

This caught everyone in the room off guard while Midnight start squealing.

"Waahh! That was so cute! I can't believe Tomioka was this cute when he was little!"

Turning his head towards Midoriya and calls out to him as well. "N.. Nii-chan.."

"Does Y/n not remember anything?" Midoriya question and walks closer to them. He lift his hand to Y/n who grabs it.

"Y/n? Do you remember me? I'm your friend, Shoto." Todoroki said. Y/n stare at him and blink his eyes.

"You my Nii-chan."

"We're not relatives."

"You my N-Nii-chan.." Y/n whimpered as his mouth start to quiver.

"Todoroki you're going to break his heart if you keep saying that you're not his nii-chan." Aizawa said.

Midoriya took Y/n from Todoroki, and tries to calm him down. "It's okay Y/n. We're your Nii-chan. We're here."

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that." Todoroki said. The child sniffed then look towards Aizawa, and he quickly start seeing his father in him.

Y/n reaches his arms to Aizawa. "Papa.."

Having a hard time to keep his usual serious expression, Aizawa took a deep breathe to calm down. "Give him to me and you two go back to your dorm."

"But, what about Y/n? Shouldn't we figure out how we'll turn him back to normal." Midoriya asked.

"I'll take care of those things. Now give him to me."

"Aizawa. Don't tell me you wanted little Tomioka to yourself." Midnight whispered.