Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 35

296 5 0
By unknownreader2012

Kaileighs pov;

Waking up in Emmett's arms made me realise how much I've truly missed this and that never let anyone intrude on our relationship or ruin anything.

He gets up and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth after kissing my head.
I stand up putting Emmett's hoodie on and going out and standing on the balcony, looking at the surroundings feeling the fresh cold air on my skin,

A few moments later I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, as Emmett rests his head on my shoulder kissing my head and my neck and my cheek. I lean against his chest.

We haven't spoken a word to each other since I came home.

Emmett; why don't you come back inside?

He says as he rubs his hands against my arms.

I nod.

Emmett: are you alright?

He says.

I look up at him.

Me: I'm ..... I'm alright.

He pulls me into his chest kissing my head.

Emmett: I'm so sorry babe, I was an idiot. I messed up bad. I never should've said those things to you because they weren't true.

I look at him. Placing my hands on either side of his face.

Me: Emmett, it's fine I don't want to talk about it. I'm home now and that's all that matters. I just don't want to fight with you anymore.

He rests his head against mine.

Emmett: I love you so so much.

I smile slightly.

Me: I love you more.

A few moments later.

Me: I'm gonna go shower and get dressed.

He nods kissing my head.

Emmett: I'm gonna go downstairs and see what everyone's up to.

I nod smiling. Heading into the bathroom.

I spend about 20 minutes in the shower before drying my hair and getting dressed.

Emmett walks in to the bedroom.

Emmett: you look beautiful babe.

I smile holding his hand.

Me: thank you love.

We head downstairs and see Esme cooking food for Renessme.
I walk into the kitchen giving renessme a hug.

Renessme: I've missed you.

I chuckle.

Me: I've missed you too, but atleast I'm home now that's all that matters.

I head into the living room sitting down.

Bella coughs in awkward silence.
I just look at Rosalie, Jasper and Alice raising my eyebrows.

Rosalie: I'm glad you're home sister. Did you see or do anything nice wherever you went?

I look at her, her beauty glowing in the sunlight.

Me: not really. I just stayed in some random apartment complex on the highest floor, sat in the window watching all the cars and the people below me. There wasn't much for me to hunt out there as there is here so I just held in my thirst. Having a break away from forks despite the circumstances was...nice I guess. But I knew that I couldn't stay away for long.

Rosalie smiles a sympathetic smile.

Alice: Why don't me, Jasper, you, Emmett and Rosalie go hunting later? We can go on a walk somewhere.  The wolves have been a big help lately and allow us to cross the treaty once in a while as we allow them here. I guess we can say we've formed some form of a friendship with them.

I smile.

Me: of course, I'd like that.

Bella scoffs leaning into Edward.

Bella: why couldn't she just stay away?

I hear her say under a muffled breath.

Me: you know Bella, one thing that I genuinely do like about me, is that I am Nothing like you and I never will be. So as far as I'm concerned I'm done over this petty shit, it's not going to bring my mom back and it's never going to change anything that's happened.

I look back at the others.

Bella glares.

Carlisle returns home from work, as Esme walks up to him giving him a hug and a peck on the lips, before taking his coat and hanging it up.

Me: How was work Carlisle?

He looks at me.

Carlisle: it was alright. Busy but alright. But there were 2 patients that were brought in. They were attacked by what it would seem to be as nomads unless it's Victoria and Laurent considering James is dead.

I sigh staring out the window.

Me: but why would they leave them alive? ...unless it's a message to us letting us know that they're near.

Esme looks around concerned.

Alice: I would've seen them decide.

I look at Alice.

Me: Unless they're playing with the blind spots in your vision. There are only two of them unless they've made another army....

Jasper stands up.

Jasper: if they've built another army, they've built a stronger one than last time. But let's hope that they've not thought of that. But we cannot let our guard down not even for a second.

I nod.

Rosalie: Carlisle, what do we do?

He takes a seat. Resting his arms on his knees, thinking.

Carlisle: We wait and see how far they're willing to go to get to us and we will be prepared.

I nod.

Me: then that's what we will do. We won't let them survive this.

Everyone nods in agreement.

Emmett and I head out the garden and sit on the grass as Renessme, Jasper Alice and Rosalie join us. Making daisy bracelets. Emmett struggles and pouts crossing his arms. I chuckle.

Emmett looks up at me.

Emmett: are you laughing at me?

He smirks.

I try and hide my laughter before I burst out in giggles. Throwing my daisy bracelet at him. He raises his eyebrows at me.

Oh no.

I stand up and using my vampire speed to try and escape. He chases after me as I run round the garden jumping from tree to tree.

He gets closer. I jump down from the trees and run faster until I hide behind a huge tree.

I hear him growling playfully.

Emmett: come out come out wherever you are.

I cover my mouth with my hand trying to stop myself from laughing.

A few seconds later. I think I'm safe. So I step out from behind the tree looking around me.

He jumps down from a tree and I start running again, I race out of the forest and feel myself being tackled to the floor. I can't help but burst out laughing. I roll us over playfully beating him up. As everyone watches in amusement.

A few moments later, I look around.

Me: Where is Renessme?

Esme looks at me.

Esme: She's playing hide and seek with Edward and Bella.

My eyes widen.

Before I say anything. Bella comes running out of the forest frantic with Edward close behind.

Me: Where is Renessme?

I get no answer.

Until Rosalie asks.

Bella: V Victoria and Laurent... t they took her. We were playing hide and seek and we couldn't find her anywhere and we searched the whole forest.

I clench my fists.

Me: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This is why she should never be trusted with you or Edward because you can't look after your own child! Now I've got to fix your mess yet again!!

I walk off back into the house and into my room as everyone calls after me.

I sit on the bed and grab a map. Laying it out in front of me.
I cross my legs placing the palms of my hands facing upwards.

Me: Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Sequitas Sanguinem.

A few seconds later. Once the spell is complete everyone rushes in.

Me: I know where she is..... she's in the caves. It's Victorias hide out. I can go there and do a cloaking spell without even being seen by Victoria or Laurent.

Carlisle looks at me.

Carlisle: it's too risky. You've never tried this spell before. We will all go. We will think of an alternative.

I sigh.

We discuss the situation and then we head out to the caves.

Once we arrive, I head in first cloaking myself with a cloaking spell.

As I go further into the cave I see Victoria and Laurent trying to get answers from Renessme.
I snarl. Grabbing there attention as they look around frantically. Unable to find me due to my cloaking spell.

Me: Phasmatos Ossox / Errox femus

I chant at Victoria. Crumbling her bones as she screams.

I look at Laurent.

Me: Phasmatos Ossox / Errox femus

As he screams out cowering down to the floor as Jasper and Emmett tear Laurent apart. As Rosalie and Alice deal with Victoria. Burning there bodies.

I run and grab Renessme immediately uncloaking myself.

Bella: Renessme! There you are I've been so worried about you!

I scoff at her as Renessme just shakes from panic.

Edward: Renessme, come along now. We will take you home. You're safe now.

Renessme looks up at me and then at everyone else.

Renessme: I'm not coming home with you. I'm going home with Kaileigh. I wish she was my mum.

Bella growls, her eyes widen. She shrugs Edwards hands off her shoulders.
I walk Up to Bella punching her straight in the nose.
Edward moves towards me, I grab his arm flipping him over and onto the floor. I brush off my clothes.

Edward: Carlisle, are you seriously going to let her get away with that.

Carlisle looks down at Edward.

Carlisle: Edward, you never raise your hand to a woman. Bella, you and Edward need to work on bonding with Renessme more to gain her trust back. But for now, she has chosen to stick with Kaileigh and Emmett. This is becoming a problem now and we have all noticed it.

He looks at Emmett and I and nods at us. Before we all exit the cave and head home.

Racing through the forest we all finally arrive home. Esme begins to cook Renessme some food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.2K 21
Maya is a 20 year old girl on the run from some very powerful supernaturals . What happens when she runs to forks , Washington and finds her mates ?w...
256K 10.2K 26
Leigh McEwan likes change. So, when her family makes the move to Forks, Washington, she gets an opportunity for a fresh start. New town, new people...
203K 4K 61
Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, while she remained close to the pack. At a y...