Nine Months

بواسطة BlossomLindsey

'I will break my own heart and use those pieces to fix yours.' Jeon Jungkook, a k-pop idol from the world ren... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39

Chapter 38

1.3K 117 52
بواسطة BlossomLindsey

Haru and Jungkook both were screaming in pain, being seated in the back seat of the car. Jimin was driving and Yoona was sitting beside him.

"Why the fuck are you yelling Kook?" Yoona grunted, glancing back only to witness Jungkook's ebony-black hair in Haru's tight grip. Her head was in his lap and one of her hands was holding his tightly.

Sweat was residing on her entire body and the tenderness her organs felt was enormous, and so was the pain in her abdomen. She was screaming, crying, and sweating but the pain was straining her muscles rendering her gasp for each breath she took.

"Oh okay, continue," Yoona passed in plight. "Drive fast Chim!"

"I am going as fast as I can-"

"Ahhh!!" Haru cried making Jimin step on the gas. Fear laced the faces of the three friends.

"Calm down baby, we are almost there. Almost. A little more," Jungkook said, his face contorting in vexation.

"Please baby, a little more-" he was interrupted when Haru abruptly slapped him, grunting, "Shut up idiot! Ahh!! How can I fucking calm down!"

He was thunderstruck, not knowing how to react. Oh, how he wished at that time that men could be pregnant so that she wouldn't be going through the pain.

Jimin pulled over and they were finally at the hospital. A few attendants came with the stretcher and Jungkook helped her get onto one.

The air was tight, a menacing aura lingering in the atmosphere, holding them rigid in the hands of apprehension. Jungkook sank down in one of the hospital chairs, his elbows on his thighs. His leg was constantly shaking as a display of his nervousness.

Haru's painful screams were audible even out of the ward. Hearing them, Jungkook's plight just heightened. His hands were now in his black locks, his digits intertwining with them.

"Kook, everything will be fine. Calm down," Yoona consoled, sitting beside him.

"Noona... She is hurting a lot... What should I do?" He looked up to her, his forehead creased. He was biting his lips and his doe eyes were filled with water.

"You can't do anything so stop crying like a baby." She chided.

There was the sound of loud footsteps heard distinctly in the hospital corridors at night. Their attention diverted for a second to that sound when suddenly Namjoon's buff and maintained figure came to light. Jimin called for him.

His virility-brown dyed hair was dishevelled and his eyes were searching for his Maknae. As soon as they found his figure, Namjoon rushed towards him, sitting down on the floor. His hands were on Jungkook's knees and he was looking up at him with raised brows.

"H-Hyung..." Jungkook blurted out.

"Everything's gonna be fine. Perfectly fine, okay?" The elder responded. No pretence, his genuinity was portrayed in his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears or eyes or whatever in this world signified the moment. The elder he respected the most, whom he thought hated him, was sitting below him, boosting his courage.

Tears of gratefulness but also fright fell down his face as he sniffled.

Jimin in the scene was silent. He was leaning to the wall and his eyes were set on the doors of the operation theatre. He was so struck at the moment, that he didn't know what to experience. Contentment or fright. He's gonna be an uncle but the thought of Haru crying made him quiver in his boots.

He imagined if Yoona was in a similar condition. Obviously, he wanted a baby. He wanted to be a dad... But at what condition? He felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked back at Yoona.

The woman back hugged him, her chin resting on his shoulder. He felt a bit calmer, his frenzied thoughts to be stationed at the moment.

The agonizing yells subsided in the walls and all of them had their bodies stiffened.

The sound of the baby crying was heard and finally, Jungkook let out the breath he was holding. His face muscles swelled and his tears burst out as he hugged his elder who willingly took him in his embrace.

Yoona smiled broadly and Jimin had a proud but still fazed expression on.

"Jungkook, just stop crying. You're a dad now!" Namjoon added, his smile stretching from ear to ear.

"I," the youngest sniffled, "I am a dad now."

The door opened finally and the nurse came out.

"It's a baby girl," she said causing every heart in her sight to experience such a tremendous euphoria.

"Is she fine? Is the baby fine?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Both the mother and the child are healthy."

"Oh my fucking God!" Yoona jumped in exuberance and skedaddled into the ward and Jimin followed her.

Namjoon too went in leaving behind Jungkook.

He gulped, not knowing what to do. He feared that if his dream turns to be real. What if Haru refuses to let him see his baby girl? What if she decides to never let him touch his child? What if she still hates him?

If she does that, he would never complain. For in his eyes, he would take it as justice but his heart would crumble into ashes. And he was not ready to experience that.

He let out a shuddering breath and finally managed to stand up on his feet. He walked up to the entrance and glanced in.

Haru was on the bed and in her hands was the little angel he loved the most. The baby was wrapped in a hospital towel and Haru was holding it so tenderly. Her hair was a mess and her face seemed exhausted but even at that moment, she seemed so beautiful in his eyes.

A warrior, he thought her to be. An inspiration. The love of his life.

Haru looked around, her eyes desperately searching for Jungkook. When finally her excited blue eyes met her tedious brown ones, she felt the emotions residing in his bones. The two of them were bonded in such a way that she could make out his ambiguity with his eyes.

Yoona noticed her gaze towards the door and following the track, she saw Jungkook on the door.

"Hey Kook, come in!" She called out.

"N-Noona... I- I..."

"Come in," Haru mumbled in a low tone. Her vocals were strained due to the excessive yelling a few minutes prior.

Jungkook nodded and walked slowly towards her. His vision layed on the little life in her hands. His smile was nowhere restrained on seeing the face of his newborn.

Haru motioned the child towards him and he was dumbfounded. Grateful, beyond extent.

He took the child from her hands into his, the baby was sleeping soundly. He held her as if she would break under his touch.

"She's so pretty," he whispered with a bright smile and teary face. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead expressing his care.

"You're so right. Oh god, she is so cute," Yoona stood beside him, gaping at the baby.

"Yeah," Jimin admired, standing on the other side.

"Congratulations guys," Namjoon smiled.

Haru was grinning broadly at that while Jungkook was too engrossed in admiring the pretty features of the baby in his embrace that he didn't care what others were saying.

Abruptly, the child woke up, her fingers curled into a soft fist and she moved a little in his arms. Jungkook was overwhelmed at that, intently watching her movements.

Her eyes opened but unfortunately for him, as soon as it did, she started crying.

He panicked, rocking her delicately. "I did nothing," he clarified.

Haru giggled a little and added, "Obviously you did. Give her to me."

"No." He protested. Now he suddenly dared to protest. He rocked the baby in his arms and produced some incoherent but still, mellisonant sounds and the baby slept again.

Everyone was mesmerized by it.

"Seems like my baby loves her dad," Haru smiled making Jungkook even more delighted.

"She likes you too," he said, handing her back to his wife.

•••

(A/N: The story's about to end guys)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

262K 12.9K 44
Jeon Jungkook lives a simple and happy life. He wants to grow old with the love of his life and go on adventures with them. Even though he only just...
5.7K 286 27
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for 5 years. Unbreakable is a perfect word that can be used for them, they love each other to the moon...
14.2K 435 33
For both of them this wedding was just a deal unless love touched their souls. She was rose but he forgot the fact that it has thorns..... His heart...